Stay With Me

By Mimism614

Baekhyun is married to Dr. Park Chanyeol for 1 years.... suddenly Chanyeol meets his ex-girlfriend Sandara Pa... More

Please...Stay with me...
I am Okay
What would happen if ...
What's wrong with me?
Twin babies!!!
You kept me waiting
"Shut up, Baekhyun"
"Let me go"
Tell me it's just a nightmare
End of the cursed night
The emptiness
The precious boy
Strawberry
Sensitivity (M)
What happened that night
The pop-up card
Trust me
Not an update ( what about a new fanfiction)
Stress
Separation
Two personalities
Shades of hope
Professor Byun junior
Re-shaping
Drizzling rain
Gorgeousness in simplicity
I am not a Park
All of myself
Ice-cream stain
The Chinese Artist
Dreams
Pros and cons
You are so confusing
These Are Not What I Want
Our Mistaken Past
Confession
Approach
Come Back
Goodbye Gift
Shocking Truth
"Are you interested in Greek myth?"
Fault in myself
Leave
Finding Myself
Back to him?
Returning to Park residence
*check my other ff*
The Sea beach with cottage
Let me love you(M)
Trying To Match You
Return of the she
Sympathy
Don't dare to copy
Third Person Singular Number
Emotional Confusion
Proffesionalism
Revenge?
The Scary Beauty
Stupid Yoda
Japchae
Whom to choose
Terms & Conditions
*Thanks for 100K views*
Complication
Mood Swing
Apologies
Sixty nine ( M)
The End
*I will miss you,guys*
New story
New fanfiction

Are you my dream-boy?

3.2K 156 102
By Mimism614

Third person's P.O.V.

After ending his duty on exam hall Baekhyun checks his hand watch. Today he has to go Yongsan for follow up. Sehun has said he will go to practice archery with his team after his duty on hospital. So, today no date, although it's weekend tomorrow.

As Baekhyun goes to neurosurgery department the receptionist greets him with smile. How can she not recognise her saviour of that day? She says that Baekhyun can wait in Dr. Park's room , as Dr Park is still in O.T and he has ordered to take care of Baekhyun in his absence.

Baekhyun waits in Chanyeol's room. The receptionist serves him coffee . After sometimes Chanyeol returns, seeing Baekhyun he feels that his heart is going to brust in happiness.

"Nice to meet you, Chanyeol-shi," Baekhyun smiles mildly.

"Pleasure to meet you, Baekhyun-shi." Chanyeol also smiles . Does Baekhyun have any idea how much he miss him and how much he was dying these days to get Baekhyun near him, Chanyeol thinks to himself.

"Are you feeling well now?" Chanyeol takes seat Infront Baekhyun.

"Yeah.... No headache now.... But nowadays I am sleeping a lot. You have given me sleeping tablets I have checked ."

" That's just stress reliever.... Don't worry about it," Chanyeol keeps checking Baekhyun's health.

" I am not worried.... I really don't like to take medicine, although nowadays I have to take them frequently," Baekhyun pouts while talking .

Chanyeol feels he badly wants to kiss Baekhyun. How can be a person such cute? But he manages his feeling with smile," You don't have to anymore from now, okay?"

Baekhyun nods happily.

Chanyeol keeps  thinking for sometimes,then he gains courage to say, although he is afraid of rejection,

"I am gonna give you treat for your help."

"No...No.... You don't have to," Baekhyun says hurriedly.

"You helped me a lot in such emergency... You deserve it."

"But I did it willingly. You didn't say me you wanted help from me. And I enjoyed the visit with you. To me it was a nice experience."

" Please don't refuse my treat, Baekhyun-shi."

Chanyeol's voice is something that makes Baekhyun to take the offer of treat. He smiles ," Ohkay."

" Then ... Let's go today.... If you don't have any plans..."

" I am free today..."

" Do you have any preference?"

" I am totally okay with your preference... As you are the one giving treat...."

Suddenly the door gets open by someone without knock revealing Yesung.

"Chanyeol, what made you to......." Yesung was about to say something,but he stops seeing Baekhyun. He knows Baekhyun very well as his best friend's spouse. He can't believe that Baekhyun is back!!! He looks at Chanyeol with the look " what's going on".  Chanyeol sings him not to react.

"So......Are you busy with your patient?" Yesung smirks. He has given emphasis on the word ' patient'....

"Yeah .... Do you want to say anything?" Chanyeol badly wants to beat Yesung who is smiling shamelessly behind Baekhyun.

" You  have forgotten? Tomorrow is family gathering in my parent's home . Mom has said me to buy fresh octopuses and crabs. When you will go with me?"

" I am not in mood to go fish market today, Yesung . Buying crabs and octopuses is nothing tough. Just buy alive crabs from freshwater  and alive octopuses from sea water . I am going outside now. Sorry,I can't help." Chanyeol tries to hide chuckle.

But Baekhyun says," it's okay, Chanyeol-shi. We can go later." At which Chanyeol's smiley face fades. Yesung can understand  his best friend is now cursing him.

"Ah!.... Are you going outside with him, Chanyeol? Then it's okay. I will take doctor Lee with me.."

Chanyeol leaves a sigh in relief.... His smile returns again," Dr Lee is better in doing fish market than me. fighting!"

Yesung  leaves giving Chanyeol a thumb up.

" It's not so far from here... Cat cafe.... I am sure you will like it," Chanyeol says while taking off his apron.

" If it's not far then let's  walk... I really don't like cars ...." Baekhyun says. What Chanyeol has understood in these days is that the car accident has developed a severe car phobia in Baekhyun.

" I am okay with it," Chanyeol replies.

Chanyeol and Baekhyun are walking in the footpath. Baekhyun is talking about how much he missed Korea while he was in Europe. 

Suddenly a car hit a stray dog on the road. The dog has two little pups. The pups were playing in the road. To save the pups from car accident the mommy dog came Infront to move the pups away. The mommy was succeeded in taking away pups,but she didn't get time to move herself.

Hitting the dog,the driver leaves the road without stopping the car. Baekhyun immediately rushes towards the injured mommy dog. Chanyeol follows him. The two little pups are trying to comfort their mommy. They are cooing to their mommy.

" Chanyeol-shi, we should take her to animal hospital."Baekhyun says in almost crying voice. Baekhyun is always so soft .

"Yeah... obviously."

Baekhyun is about to carry the mommy dog,but Chanyeol stops him. The mommy dog will be so heavy for Baekhyun to carry. Chanyeol holds the injured mommy dog with so much care and says, "  I am carrying the mommy. Take the pups ."

They hires a taxi to animal hospital....

The veterinary doctor checks the injured dog. He gives initial treatment to the dog,while Baekhyun is taking care of pups outside.

After that Chanyeol was talking with the veterinary doctor,Baekhyun enters. Baekhyun leaves the pups to their mommy. The hungry pups start to breastfeed from their mommy from themselves, while Baekhyun is caressing the mommy's head and body to comfort her.

Chanyeol comes to Baekhyun. He starts to talk," the veterinary doctor has said that the puppy needs care. It's may be the roadside park's stray dogs . I have said him to take care of her here. But he is saying he can't let the pups to stay here . Letting the pups to stay will be troublesome for them."

" These pups are so small . They are still breastfed babies. How can they stay without mommy, Chanyeol-shi?" Baekhyun replies looking at the pup. Then he moves towards the veterinary doctor and shouts,

" Yah!.... What's wrong to keep the pups?"

Baekhyun is still fighting with the veterinary doctor. At last the veterinary doctor agrees to keep the pups,but for it Baekhyun has paid a good amount money to him .

Chanyeol can't believe he has just seen Baekhyun to fight with that veterinary doctor. Baekhyun can understand he has made the environment awkward for Chanyeol,may be Chanyeol is annoyed with him. To make the environment easy Baekhyun talks,

" Chanyeol-shi, I am sorry ..... I couldn't control myself when someone tried to separate babies from the mommy."

Shriver runs through Chanyeol's body.....He forgets to take breathe. Yeah,the dog is a mother and the pups are like her twin babies.... Just like Baekhyun!.... What Baekhyun will feel when he will know how situation made to separate the babies from him. Chanyeol can never say Baekhyun about the incidence.

" No ... You are right, Baekhyun-shi," Chanyeol tries to keep his voice normal...

Meanwhile Baekhyun takes out his phone from bag and screams seeing 45 missed call and 29 messages from Sehun.

Today Baekhyun had guard in a national board exam. So ,he kept his phone silent since morning. He forgot to check it  till now .

"Anything wrong?"

" My hyung has called and texted me like crazy," Baekhyun replies. He immediately calls back Sehun and Sehun picks up within seconds. Before Baekhyun says anything,Sehun starts talking from another side,

"What the hell, Baekie?..... Where are you ? Why you are not answering any of my calls? Check ,I am texting you since morning. You haven't replied any of them! I have even phoned to your home  and university to know where are you..... What's wrong with you?"

As Sehun stops, Baekhyun starts to talk, " I had duty on exam hall today... I kept phone silent. I forgot later. Sorry, hyung.. I have just seen them... I am totally okay. You practice ended?"

" Yeah... It was just a warm up practice. I have whole week Infront  for  it . Where are you now?"

" In a animal hospital... I have taken  an injured  stray dog with my new friend here."

" Baekie, enough.... I am coming to pick you up from there.... Aish!!! Do you have any idea how much you have made me scared? Just sit down there like a good boy ."

Sehun hangs up taking the address of animal hospital.

After hanging up Baekhyun says biting his lower lip to Chanyeol," My Hyung is coming to pick me up. He is so scared as I wasn't receiving any texts or calls."

" It's okay. .. But save another day for my treat, Baekhyun-shi ."

Chanyeol doesn't want to leave Baekhyun alone here . But he has to .Chanyeol  thinks the hyung about whom Baekhyun is talking about is Kai. Chanyeol can't meet Kai now. Then Kai can again take away Baekhyun from him .

After 20 minutes Sehun enters the animal hospital. Seeing him Baekhyun stands up. Sehun comes Infront Baekhyun and almost yells,

" Baekie,do you know how much you have scared me?"

" Sorry for scaring you. It just happened."

Sehun drags Baekhyun from the animal hospital. He opens the car door for Baekhyun without talking.

Now Sehun is driving the car, still he is not talking anything. Baekhyun can understand he is angry on him. He tries to break the ices. He touches Sehun's hand and  whines,

" Are you still angry on  me? Hyung,that just happened beyond my concern. Why you are not talking with me?"

Sehun stops the car. He remains silent for few minutes. Then suddenly making Baekhyun surprise Sehun hugs him so tightly.

" What's that feeling, Baekie?.... Your simple ignorance is making me crazy... You simple unresponsiveness is making me thinking you are going far from me.... "

" But I didn't ignore you... I didn't go far from you.... And the most important thing is now I am with you," Baekhyun whispers...

For the first time a thought rushes to Baekhyun....Is Sehun the boy of his dream????

After the memory loss Baekhyun has always seen Sehun to care too much for him. Sehun even went England several times to meet him. Sehun's behaviour is making him to think that may be he and Sehun may be got closer during that time of which Baekhyun has no memory at all.

He and Sehun never shared such relationship of kissing and hugging frequently as far as Baekhyun can remember..... But now Sehun is doing it like normal... And the most  important point is Sehun  almost have exactly same figure like the tall boy of his dreams.

All of Baekhyun's family members ,even Sehun says him not to force himself to remember any memory that he had lost. Is Sehun taking time to go back to their previous relationship? Why he is not saying Baekhyun straightly about it?

Sehun is always so polite, caring and rational person. He is giving time to Baekhyun to adjust with him, Baekhyun thinks to himself. The making out memories from dreams are with Sehun ? Thinking about it makes Baekhyun to blush . Suddenly Baekhyun starts to feel different types of attraction for Sehun. He hugs  Sehun back......

            ***********************

Hi, I am back with a large episode ....

Is it getting bored?...

Tell me about your opinion if you feel bored of it ...

Btw ... Vote and comment please please please if you like it..

I can't help sharing it ..

See you soon... I love all of you a lot...😍😍😍❤️❤️❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.8K 3K 66
Mr Park has three sons eldest chanyeol, second is Kai and the younger one of all is sehun,, and one daughter yoora all his three sons...
3.7K 278 44
A beautiful girl that everyman wants....loves Who mesmerizes every man in the world..... Who thought she would be Mesmerized for the FIRST time by...
11.5K 772 26
" I know you are a good man, you will make your partner the happiest person out their but I dont want it" Baekhyun said. " I never want to get marr...
22.5K 1.4K 45
Byun Baekhyun was one of the well known doctors at the most renowned hospital in Seoul. He had achieved his dream of being a doctor and lived comfort...