Life After Life - Our LOVE ne...

Par Selsha_07

What will happen one day if you find yourself in different avatar? And the one which you already knew that y... Plus

Cast and Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
SEQUEL - BOOK NAME AND COVER
Book is Published!

Chapter 3

1.6K 142 21
Par Selsha_07

Mahir: yeah Bela why did you lie to Sumi aunty? I forgot to ask it.

Bela: if my mom knows she won't let me here. Because my mom had promised my nani that no one from our family won't come to this place, especially in search of naags.

Mahir: but what was the purpose of that promise? There might be some reason na.

Bela: yes, reason is my nanu. My nani was a big devotee of naags. They lived near to this village. They often come here to visit a naag temple.One day, by mistake they went into forest, there she saw a temple at middle of forest. So she requested my nanu to take her there. There they saw one havelli. It's really an old peice. My nanu got mesmerized by that. He was fond of painting. One day he went into forest alone to paint that havelli.

Boltu (hold Adi's hand):what!! Did he go Alone? Why he went alone yar?!

Adi (sarcastically): to have masti with Ghost.

Boltu (shiveringly): really?!

Yuvi: chupko!! Let her continue.

Boltu gulped his saliva, yet holding Adi's hand.

Bela: he took a hunting gun with him as it is forest, he thought animals might be there, so he took it with him for safety.

Pratham: hunting gun means that long one na. (Everyone look at him like now he started) vo that constables will have na.

Mahir: yes, it will be like that.

Yuvi: now do you want to know with which gun powder it's bullets are made?

Pratham: no. amm, continue.

Bela: he started doing painting and lost himself in painting it. ( while talking, She took something from her bag) Just then he saw a man there. He saw that man was walking behind a bush. He was about to call him, but then only he saw that man fully, that he was half snake and half human. He was hell afraid. That naag man turned towards him, hearing his movements. He was afraid and without thinking he shoot at that icchadari naag to protect himself, thinking that might attack him.

Everyone: OMG!!

Bela: as soon as he shoot that naag man, My nanu left that place. For him he just killed a snake which was about to attack him. But my nani strongly beleived that snakes will revenge. Then, she went to one temple and told one Guru jee about that incident. He told her to leave that place and also, told her that icchadari naags in that place won't cross their limit from that forest. If they cross that limit means they won't attack any person. It's their Promise to Lord Shiva. So my nani make my nanu and mom promise that they won't come or let anyone from our famiy to this place.

Suhani: then, Bela why did you came here? If anything happens wrong

Bela: relax yar, I am innocent. They won't attack any innocents. Also, I won't justify my nanu's act. But he was afraid. Ok leave it. Here, see it. This is the painting of that haveli.

Everyone look at that painting. It's outersketch of that haveli, which looked like antique piece yet magnificient and beautiful.

Anu: guess, this is a clue where we can find any icchadari naags.

Bela: exactly!!

Boltu: Bela are you sure to continue it?

Bela: yes!!

Pratham: but why Bela? Now we know that icchadhari naags are there. Then why do you wanna continue?

Bela (look at Mahir then others): It's my ambition Pratham. will you all be with me?

All: obviously!!

Mahir: but what is the reason Bela? I very well know ambition is the word you use to do this research. But something else is running in your mind.

Bela (took deep breath): Mahir frankly, I don't know. But my heart is overwhelming to come here.

Boltu: what overwhelming? How could you bela?

Bela: I don't know why.

All remained silent, as all just heard one unbelievable story but they believe, as it was their friend who said that. Also, they all just thought one thing, have to make sure Bela is safe. As all afraid, she may do anything out of eagerness and they don't wanna let her in danger. Yuvi broke the silence after long.

Yuvi: ok ok, leave all that. Let's have some sleep.

Adi: Yes!! Girls are in one room in upstairs, it has double size bed, it is big enough for you three. Then, me, Yuvi and Boltu in guest room, it too...

Boltu (interrupt): definitely not!! I won't sleep with you. Pratham will...

Pratham (Interrupt): not at all!! I won't sleep with them.

Mahir: ok, Iwill sleep with them. You two share that room.

Yuvi (innocently): fine let's sleep. ammm, I forget to tell,Boltu,that room has small hole in it. It is big enough for snake to come inside. Ok Good night!! Naag dreams!!

Boltu and Pratham: what!!No, then we will sleep in living room only.

Suhani: enough of your pranks, Adi and Yuvi. He is just making fun of you. Go and sleep, nothing like that there.

Boltu: Yu...

Suhani: I told you guys to go and sleep.

She told strictly to boys or else they will continue their act even till midnight. Everyone went to their rooms and fell asleep due to travel nearly one whole day. Next day, boys woke up and got fresh up and went to living room.

Boys: Good morning girls!!

Bela and Suhani from Kitchen: Good morning guys!!

Suhani made coffee for them and gave it to them. Adi's eyes searched for someone and failed to find that person.

Adi: it seems like for someone it's not yet dawn.

Bela: yeah, Adi she is sleeping. Let her sleep na. It's almost done yar. She mighy be tired.

Bela told sensing playful smirk in Adi and Yuvi's face. But they like always didn't listen her.

Yuvi: you guys carry on, we will come after making our sleeping beauty more beautiful.

Mahir: hey guys, let her sleep yar.

They didn't hear him and went to upstairs and entered the room with silent steps and started waking her. She didn't even move her eyelids after they both even pushed her out of bed.

Yuvi: turn off that fan, she will wake with jolt.

Adi: yeah, but wait a minute ah, let's do a little touch up to her.

Yuvi: not bad idea. Ok then...

He went to dressing table and took some stuffs and cameback to Adi.

Yuvi (with smirk): here are our weapons (make up items)

They did something with the makeup items and after a while they switched off fan. She woke up with a jolt feeling hotness instantly

Adi and Yuvi (holding mirror infront of her): Good morning Princess!!

Anu (sleepily): Good Morning!!

She slowly opened her eyes rubbing it and screamed in fear, looking herself in mirror. Just then she realised that was their work and started chasing them. They ran to downstairs and everyone looked in the direction of staircase, thinking what made them ran like this. Everyone burst into laugh, seeing Anu ran behind them.

Mahir: wow, what a pleasant view in morning!!

Anu: shut up, Mahir!!

Bela: You look so hot baby, let's click one selfie na.

Anu: nope!!

Suhani: what nope? Obviously we are clicking pic.

Boltu and pratham held her hands tightly while others jumped over her. She made faces looking away from mobile. They forced her to see mobile and she showed her whole teeth, making everyone more scare with her face, which was already like ghost because of Adi and Yuvi's make up.

Adi: today's caption selfie with ghost.

Anu: no Adi!! you shouldn't do that. I will kill you if you upload it.

Suddenly Bela remembered that she hadn't yet call her mom. So, she went to room leaving others irritating Anu more.

Bela (thinks): how did I forget to call mom. If she call us for sure she will found out that we are not in ooty with the service voice recorder. As it will be in marathi not in Tamizh. Oh gosh, Bela, be careful yar.

She called her mom hurriedly. Sumi picked the call in first ring only.

Sumi: Good morning sweet heart!!

Bela: Good morning my dear mom!! Whats up!!

Sumi: nothing much dear, just morning coffee. Missing my darling!!

Bela: miss you too mumma!!

Sumi: where are you? Whether you all had anything?

Bela: haan ma, we had. We reached here by early morning.

Sumi: how come did you guys reach this early?

Bela (exaggerating): mom, when there is Adi and Yuvi then it is not at all wonder if we reached here by night means also.

Sumi (smiled): yeah, I forgot those two. But adventures are yet dangerous too. So be safe everyone.

Bela: ok mom!! Gayatri aunty kaha?

Sumi: she doesn't yet come here. Might be doing any work. Then, when are you guys going to start your research?

Bela: after breakfast. Mom when we get into forest tower may not get properly. So, I will call you once we reach home.

Sumi: ok beta, no problem. I won't disturb you. You yourself call me, when you get free.

Bela: Okay mom, love you. Bye.

Sumi: love you too, bye dear.

Bela sighed in relief and went down to everyone. They had their food and started walking towards village.

Bela: Yuvi and Adi it will be better if you don't do any pranks infront of villagers. Also, Boltu and Pratham if you don't open your mouth means also, it will be good.

Four: okkkk meri maa!!

They entered village. Bela felt like someone spying them. She suddenly held Mahir's hand and turned behind.

Mahir: what happened, Bela?

Bela: I felt like someone is spying us... But... but no one is there.

Mahir (hold her hand): relax, no one is there. Then when I am with you, what is the need to worry? No one can harm us.

Bela (smiled): yes, let's go. See they went that much far.

*****************************

Some where in dark cave. A man was standing with bowed head infront of hoodie figure.

Man: Naagraj, there is a group of youngsters entered the village.

Voice: how many girls?

Man: three!!

Voice: watch them closely, definitely one among them will be Mahanagrani.

*****************************

I am sorry for late. Little busy with studies

Then, How was today's chapter?

Hope I didn't bored you.

Comment your views on it.

With love Selsha 💞💞💞

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

4.4K 627 7
AY HAIRAT-E-AASHIQUI ~~~ "Someone you haven't even met or known yet, is wondering what it had be like to know someone like you........." ~~~ Two indi...
80.5K 6.8K 32
Dedicated to Pearbhi❤️ Date : (13-10-2020) - (22-12-2020) Story by : Israt Jahan and Mahfuja Mishu
36.5K 7.6K 101
Cover Credits:- @creations_tr SUPERNATURAL POWERS We all have heard about them and almost everyone of us wish to have them. All of us dream to have...
58.2K 5.2K 22
"Pyar dosti hai" did you hear this of course everyone does. Love is the best feeling in the whole universe, can you imagine how this feeling will bec...