The Mortician of Avalon ✓ [Sa...

By K_R_Wright

When you say you don't believe in fairies, a fairy dies. Then you have to clap your hands to bring them back... More

Foreword
Dragonbond
Precinct
Statement
ANNOUNCEMENT 02/2020
BONUS: CIA Report on Dragons
BONUS: Molecules
BONUS: London, 1666
Before you go
Sequel Announcement

BONUS: Art

3.7K 107 10
By K_R_Wright

This artwork by raazu692, is the alternative cover for The Mortician of Avalon. It shows the two main characters (Jax - foreground, Henry - background). This is the "official" version of how they look.

Henry drawn by @Daniimei. Comment with what we should name the skull.

Jax and Henry drawn by glynfrans   Which honestly is just hsiwsjwbdisnw 

Henry's concept art by Tom Ball.  Yeah, there's like a million hard copies of this in my house and yeah, it looks a bit serial killer to have this all over my desk tbh.

Art by Kcici (https://sta.sh/01yk98hy9lx0). Oh god their expressions!!! Henry looks so melancholy and Jax such a grump. I love it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.6K 1.2K 45
An original and empowering shapeshifter/werewolf mystery. Lily's abusive life with her childhood pack is about to change forever when she's assigned...
74.7K 1.8K 21
❝my love is higher than the sky, deeper than the water, hotter than the sun, Shining down on me and quiet as a prayer❞ ✓ ❞ IN THE STORY OF THE BOOK, ...
6.7K 138 11
˗ˏˋ ♡ ˎˊ˗ "-𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒂 𝒃𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒈𝒊𝒓𝒍𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅!-" ˗ˏˋ ♡ ˎˊ˗ 𝑨 𝑻𝒐𝒌𝒚𝒐 𝑹𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒃𝒐𝒚𝒔 𝒙 𝒇𝒆𝒎𝒂𝒍𝒆!𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒓 𝒐𝒏...
8.4K 341 27
Five t-dolls find themselves all gaining the one ability all dolls fear; permanent authorization to kill humans. Hiding from those who hunt them, th...