Living Affair

Por Missnellywrites

Book Two of the Living Vicariously series. It's two years later since Montana and Kacey have been married. Tw... Más

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty eight
forty nine
fifty
II/01
II/02
II/03
II/04
II/05
II/06
II/07
II/08
II/09
II/10
II/11
II/12
II/13
II/14
II/15
II/16
II/17

seventeen

8.8K 397 76
Por Missnellywrites

Montana

Kacey pulled back from Montana as she shook her head. "No Montana." She shook her head as tears streamed down her face. "I cheated on you with Brandon—And that was the biggest mistake ever and I'm such a horrible person and I don't deserve you or anything. This is Karma coming back for me. H-he's been stalking me. Showing up at momma house...he even knows what Major looks like and he's fucking crazy. Everything is my fucking fault and it resulted in my best friend dying when that should of been me!" She expressed as she cried in her hands.

Montana looked at her. "Stop saying that." He clenched his jaw. "That's in the past and I forgave you already. Brandon gone get what's coming to him and that's on moms. Aight?"

"Okay." She nodded her head wiping her eyes. "I just need a minute—" She left the kitchen going up the stairs.

Montana sighed as he looked over at Major who stared at him in confusion as he held a nugget in his mouth. "Mommy crying."

"Nah bud she just got sum in ha eye."

"Okay." Major shrugged as he went back to watching his show.

Later that day Montana cleaned up the kitchen and showered Major before putting him down for a nap. Kacey hadn't came out the room all day and Montana decided to stay downstairs in his studio for a while. Montana picked up his blunt as he brought it to his lips inhaling it causing his body to relax. Montana closed his eyes leaning back in his chair.

"Oh my god you're cheating." Kacey pouted as Montana beat me in 2k for the 100th time.

He chuckled."Naw I told ya lil ass you couldn't beat me."

"Boy ain't nothing lil about this ass." She stood up pointing to herself.

"Shut up." He laughed throwing a pillow at me.

"Ow." She laughed as She stood on the bed grabbing the pillow hitting him with it.

"Oh so you wanna play na? Bet." He pulled up his sweatpants grabbing another one of the pillows on the bed before swinging it at her.

Kacey swung the pillow hitting him in his face before he tackled her onto the bed.

"Okay okay I'm done. You got it champ."she laughed moving the piece of hair from her face.

"I wanna take you somewhere tonight. That's okay with you ?" He pecked her lips.

"Yea." She smiled. "Where you gonna take me?"

"It's a surprise. Get ready."

"Do I gotta dress fancy?"

"Naw do you." He stared at her causing her to blush.

"Okay I can do that." She smiled.

Montana opened his eyes smiling licking his lips as he placed the blunt down. Looking to the left he stood up remembering the pictures he kept in frames for memories.

He stood up walking over there looking at the pictures.

Montana smiled wide as he picked up the picture of Kacey.

"I remember that day." Kacey said as she looked over at the picture causing Montana to glare over at her. "Graduated from college and from there I started my business. Wish I could go back to that time in my life—where I was happy."

"You gone be alright." He looked over at her as she looked down playing with her nails. "Look at me." He said sternly as Kacey picked her head up looking into his eyes. Montana sighed seeing a look of Anguish and that's not how he wanted Kacey to feel.

"You got a man who loves you...Fuck that." He chuckled."You got a husband who's in love with you. You got a family who loves and cherishes you. You got a dad looking down at his daughter proud. He don't care bout all that other negative shit, all he's sees is his daughter and that's all that matters. Okay?"

"Okay." Kacey smiled causing Montana to smile. He loved when Kacey smiled it just brightens up his day. That smile could make anyone smile and she knew it.

"Now gimme some love." He said as Kacey wrapped her arms around his neck pressing her lips on his as they kissed passionately.

"I love you Cyrus."

"I love you too Mamas."

Montana kissed Kacey's forehead before pulling the covers over her and walking towards their bedroom door. He closed the door making sure to be quiet before he walked to his sons room making sure he was still asleep.

Montana checked his pants pocket making sure he had his phone and keys. He then headed to the front and out the door.

"Yo." Montana held the phone to his ear as he started the car. "Yeah I'm on my way now...Nigga I got everything..Nah we still on his ass too.. Niggas think shit solid.." He chuckled shaking his head. "Aight." Montana hung up the phone before pulling out of the driveway.

Making it to Kapri's place Montana walked all the way to the back. It was a specific spot in the basement downstairs that Montana and Kapri kept their things just in case they needed to handle somebody. Montana walked to the door before he pressed his thumb against the passcode. It recognized Montana before he grabbed the doorknob opening it before closing it back. Walking in he seen Kapri standing up wiping off his .47. Montana chuckled shaking his head seeing he was ready to go.

"So what's the plan?" Kapri asked. "A nigga thinking shoot first ask later? That's my type a timing." Montana didn't tell Kapri about the whole Brandon thing cause he knew how Kapri would of went about it. Right now they still had to deal with Tyrone from when he tried to take Montana out.

"I got some niggas that's gone deal with him. He a rookie, he the least of my problems right now."

"So who else we got?" Kapri tucked his gun in his pants.

"I'm bouta tell you this— I already know you gone trip but ima say this shit." He looked at kapri as he nodded folding his arms waiting for him to continue.

"It's this nigga name Brandon we gotta look for."

"Brandon? Who the fuck is that? I ain't neva hear of no Brandon."

"It's the nigga Kacey was fucking with. And he been getting outta line. Stalking, threatening her all types of that weirdo shit...And he killed Tweet." Montana sighed holding his head down.

"He what?" Kapri asked with a frown. "That nigga killed my baby?!" Kapri shouted. "Oh." He chuckled. "It's clipped for niggas." Kapri sped walked to the door before Montana pushed him back. "Fuck off me." Kapri shoved Montana. "Ima get that nigga tonight! On everything."

"Chill the fuck out! We can't go killing that nigga now. Not yet. I'm sure he don't know he got niggas looking for him—We gone get that nigga when he least expect it."

"I don't know why you sparing this nigga now. I want his motherfucking head." Kapri huffed.

"Just trust me on this."

————————————————

Whew chileeeee.....🙃

Kacey finally told Montana the truth about Brandon.......

Montana and Kapri got something up their sleeve.

I have a question, any other character POVs y'all would like to see?

DAKOTA, ALYSSA, KAPRI, ETC.......

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

7.4K 272 30
This is a sequel to Loving Dangerously one and two so I suggest reading those stories before reading this one. Also characters from my story My Siste...
271K 14.2K 42
𝚂𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚕 𝚏𝚘𝚛 "𝙰𝙶𝙰𝙸𝙽." - Follow Zavon and Jaelyn on their engaged life journey as they most likely settle for fame. **Please read "AGAIN"...
793 49 12
Part 2 of Given Extortion. The gang is back for a round 2... are you ready?