a graphic portfolio.

بواسطة crayscent

❝ don't compare your work to others, hun. compare your new works to the old ones. ❞ glow up. a graphic portfo... المزيد

INTRO

58 9 1
بواسطة crayscent

a graphic portfolio owned by a flop enthusiastic potato which is me, will serving you guys again with some of my shitty arts.

this is my second portfolio wherein i'm going to my so called arts here and remake some of my old edits. and in this book i'll try my best to make it more organized than my old portfolio.

some resources i'll be using are not mine so credits to the rightful owners. please do not steal nor reedit my edits, i swear i'm going to punch you with all of my love.

check my other artworks at crayscent on deviantart, and julyagiya on tumblr and insta. so i'm still thinkin about if i'll post some in my twitter lmfao.

that's all. i hope you guys enjoy this book and inspire you guys, lots of love.

proceed to the next chapter.

S T A R T E D : 0 5 2 8 2 0

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

5.3M 46.3K 57
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
264K 40.1K 103
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
203K 2.4K 48
Valerie a high ranked mafia business women comes across a little while at the mall , she hasn't seen much Littles around . The high ranked gallone c...
221K 4.9K 71
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad