✔️A Spider's Journey

By -Jo-Jo-

The Parker curse continues to plague Peter and it doesn't help when the Avengers are sent to arrest him. The... More

A/N
Chapter 1(The Parker Curse)
Chapter 2(AIs can be helpful)
Chapter 3(meetings are boring and uneventful and not worth going to)
chapter 4(The glorious shield of the amazing Captain America)
Chapter 5(Saying Goodbye to an Old Home and Sneaking into a New Home)
chapter 6(Useless Missions, Unexpected Inhabitants, and an Offer)
Chapter 7(Mental Rants are Distracting when You're Trying to do Stuff)
Chapter 8(Tin Man and a Spidey Base)
Chapter 9(Explosions Lead to Being Fired.....or a Better Work Space?)
Chapter 10(Intruders and Revelations)
chapter 11(You'd Think They Wouldn't Try This Hard)
Chapter 12(Suspicions Arise and Tattletale AIs)
Chapter 13(Suspicions Breed and Tony Needs to Eat)
Chapter 14(Spider's make Hard Choices)
Chapter 15(A Spider's Worth)
Chapter 16(Finally Someone's Trying To Understand Our Little Spider)
Chapter 17(Battle of Minds)
Chapter18(Are We Finally Done Fighting?)
Chapter 19(Parker Luck)
coming soon
Chapter 20(Decisions can be some of the Most Difficult Things to Make)
Chapter 21(Adjusting and freak outs)
Chapter 22(Insults Are Exchanged)
Chapter 23(On the Battlefront with Icky Bug Creatures)
Chapter 24(Recovering While Chatting or Chatting While Recovering)
Chapter (The Beginning of Something New)
Epilogue
Other Books

Necesary info

22.9K 473 119
By -Jo-Jo-

ok so this Spiderman is like all the movies in one.  Just imagine whichever Spiderman you like best going through all the Spiderman movies.  Not excactly like that but somewhat.  

Civil War didn't happen.  Peter made his own suit, the one from Homecoming.  

He can also shoot webs our of his wrists but uses webshooters becuase they are more acurate, stronger, faster, ect.  Also he can run out of webbing like real spider, except he doesn't have to eat that's just gross, but he does have to rest before being able to use it agian.  He keeps it a secret in case bad guys take of his webshooters so he has a trick up his sleeve.  

If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 114 25
For the first time Peter Parker really, truly, is alone. Struggling to cope with the loss of his last family member, Peter finds himself failing to w...
44.4K 1.3K 14
Annabeth applies for an internship at Stark Industries. Percy manages to impress Tony Stark. Peter fanboys Large sections of this are going to...
250K 6.8K 15
SHIELD doesn't like masked vigilantes. They believe it reflects badly on them, but no one can get a hold on the slippery "hero", Spiderman. So they h...
155K 5.5K 50
Peter Parker is left wondering why his Stark internship can't be what people believe it is. He begins to work alongside Tony as tensions arise in Pet...