Heart Break

By TW_JY01

Their hearts are breaking. More

Nayeon
Tzuyu
Jihyo
Jeongyeon
Chaeyoung
Momo
Mina
Sana

Dahyun

1.5K 48 0
By TW_JY01

Dahyun looked around the waiting room. It feels so dead, but she understands why.

It's because she's not here. If she was here, everything would feel lively. She doesn't fail to make her feel alive. Did she do the same for her?

No, she didn't. It was always her doing everything to make her happy. Whenever she feels down, she would always go to her. Whenever she has a problem, she would always ask her for help.

She shouldn't have done those. She should've made her happy instead. She should've help her instead.

She didn't notice she was already crying while thinking of her. It's too late now. All she can do now is cry for her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.4K 797 15
hyejoo (olivia hye)has a crush on her best friend for years but it's a bit complicated whilst the popular charming girl sooyoung (yves) tries to win...
4M 161K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
139K 10.2K 58
BOOK #2 They say love heals scars, but Seokmin's scars were lessons-bitter reminders that twisted him into a creature of darkness. His life was a ser...
200K 9.2K 59
Orm Kornnaphat's feelings for Lingling Sirilak have undergone a transformation over time. Initially, at the age of 11, Orm held an unromantic, platon...