π•­π–‘π–†π–ˆπ– π•»π–žπ–—π–†π–’π–Žπ–‰π–˜...

By imnyladasme

Highest ranking: #1 allaboutme Uraiah has so many challenges in her life. She's pretty and she's nice. She's... More

Black Pyramids♠️
BP 2
BP 3
BP 4
BP 5
BP 6
BP 7
BP 8
BP 9
BP 10
BP 11
BP 12
BP 13
BP 14
BP 15
BP 16
BP 17
BP 19
BP 20
BP 21
BP 22
BP 23
BP 24
BP 25
BP 26
BP 27

BP 18

936 32 5
By imnyladasme

(Her nails, lazy day wear, and her slides)
——
"B-A——B-Y, This goes out to all the baby mommas!" - Fantasia

Uraiah's Pov
1 month later
6:02 A.M.
May 4th, 2019

My pregnancy wasn't the classic one 16 year olds went through. Tayla's mother gave me the benefit of starting my own bank account, finding me temporary housing and even getting me a job at Forever 21 in the mall. It seemed like God gave me the easy route because most young pregnancies didn't end up like this. However, I was near grown so I actually thank my m— Yolanda for kicking me out. I was probably going to stay up under her most of the time, that's why things happen for a reason. Also, that Julius guy has been around lately. I see him everywhere I go, he sends me flowers, and sends me groceries out of the blue. It was weird but atleast groceries weren't in my budget.

Today, was an off day. My baby bump was growing by the days and I was becoming more emotional. I ate a lot, which I did regularly BEFORE I was pregnant, and I was very horny. I had no one to please me and getting ate out right now was definitely a good answer for me.

Anyways, Tayla and her mother checks up on me everyday, making sure to take me to my doctor appointments and get some entertainment in my life. Recently, we just had a girls day and my toes and fingernails were now a clear glittery look. Tayla was like a sister to me and of course, her mother was like...a MOTHER!

The temporary housing was just enough to fit my satisfaction, it had one bed room, a small kitchen, living room and a bathroom. I worked hard for all the things I placed in this house to make it homey and I can say I'm very proud of myself. I also had a small hustle on the side, creating birthday pins, bows for little girls, and making shirts. $15 dollars for a birthday pin, the price ranges between the size and what all you get on it, same things goes for bows and shirts. I forgot, I also have a press printer, to put the vinyl on the shirts, in my living room.

Soon enough, I am going to need a bigger space for all of the vinyl, and ribbon. I have only $2,000 dollars in my bank account and I was not going to spend it. I really needed a new home, more like an
apartment in the city here. I always like apartments like that, the ceiling to floor windows and the nice view in the living room with granite counters. Just wait, I'm going to have it all and no one can take it from me.

I read the clock. "6:02 A.M."it read, I never understood why I always woke up this early but the advantage was I could get things done earlier. I huffed and sat up in my sleeping position, stretching my arms and letting out a stinky yawn. I swung my foot onto the cold tiled floor, hissing and jumping back in bed. I really needed to buy me some slides, maybe go to the mall and get the fluff yeah slides in every color. I had a couple of hundreds to my discretion and maybe I wanted to spoil myself today. I sigh and slowly get out of bed again, wincing from the cold floor underneath me as I walk to the bathroom.

I started to yawn and rub my eyes as I made my journey, turning on the hall way light and arriving at my destination. I walked into the bathroom, turning the light on and looking at how crazy I looked. My sew in was securely wrapped and protected while my face and body looked a mess. I shrug and trudged over to the shower, turning it on and peeling out of my clothes.

My shower was long reaching up to 55 minutes and I felt refreshed. My skin was so soft and I just wanted to show off my beautiful glow. I got out of the shower and wrapped my body in a warm white fluffy towel. I smile and turn my body to the side, looking at my beautiful baby bump. I caress it gently, with a smile plastering over my face from the excitement bubbling in my heart.

I slightly hovered over the sink, grabbing my electronic toothbrush and carefully putting on the toothpaste. Brushing my teeth, I started to wander off into my head. Last week I called Camarion  and told him that I was pregnant. He shamed me out, on the phone, in front of all his friends and called me out of my name. I honestly didn't care. He didn't deserve to be in my baby's life anyways, I'll just play both roles and I'm just fine with that. I made sure to record the call because I'd be damn going to court.

I didn't see the toothpaste plop onto my chest until after I spit and I simply wiped it off with a damp washcloth. I finished brushing my teeth and rinsed my tooth brush and my mouth, leaving the bathroom from a knock at the door.

"Who is it!?" I shout approaching the door and looking through the peephole. It was Julius in a nike black hoodie that snug his muscles, a pair of gray sweatpants that hung dangerously loose on his hips, Calvin Klein underwear peaking, and Gucci slides. In his hands were a bouquet of pink flowers and a bag of food that looked like breakfast.

I tried to keep my cool as I opened the door in my towel, his eyes scanning over me as if I was his next meal. "U-Um, Good morning...Julius. What brings you here?" I said nervously, my words stammering a bit.

With a white toothy smile he said, "I wanted to bless your morning with some things I've acquired for you, my love. I'm pretty sure you'd love them both. I brought you some flowers and breakfast for the both of us. If you don't mind, I want to eat it here with you." Julius smiled.

I looked at my couch and back towards him. Fuck it. "Yeah, Yeah, sure. Come on in." I said with a smile opening the door wider for him.

He winked at me and grinned at my shocked expression. A waterfall was running down my leg because the wink trigged something. "I'm going to put on my robe, I'll be back. I don't have a dining room so just sit it on my coffee table." I said quickly rushing to my room to put on my robe.

I arrived in my room and I quickly dropped my towel, holding my boobs as I look through my closet. I found my satin lavender robe with feathers on the edges and paired it with my black fluffy slides. I tied the robe into a little cute bow and nervously walked out of my bedroom.

Julius' back was faced to me, he had now taken off his black hoodie and revealed his white wife beater. His muscles flexed from the slightest movement and I had no choice to bite my lip. He looked so delicious and I wanted to have a small taste of his lips. I shook my head and continued to walk towards the living room, giving him a smile as I reveal myself coming from behind the couch.

"You look sexy." Julius commented, giving me a wink and plopping a chocolate covered strawberry into his mouth.

My eyes lit up with excitement as I saw a red box sitting beside him. I never liked chocolate covered strawberries but my baby surely wanted some. My mouth literally drooled from how good they looked.

Julius picked up the box handing it over to me with a smirk. I hesitantly reached for the box, only to be pulled into his rock hard chest. "Hey! What are you doing!?" I exclaimed, squirming to get out of his grip.

"Be still." Julius said heavily and low in my ear.

I stopped and looked into his eyes from his hand having a grip around my neck. I was scared but this action also made me clench down below. My heart was beating rapidly, clawing at my chest to get out of the small space. My breathing became heavy and his lips delicately brushing against my cheek made me shiver in delight. His breathing was a soft sound, warming up my ear and chilling my nose from the minty smell.

"Listen." Julius said softly with a whisper, his eyes roaming over my face and giving me the chills.

My eyes were closed from his actions and I couldn't get enough. His hands were rough but a welcoming rough that I wanted around my body eagerly. He kissed the corner of my lip and tugged at my bottom one. I pushed my body up more, getting a response of him snatching my neck and pulling me close. I was now frightened with my hand on his back for support, with my other hand gripping at his arm. I tried to stay calm but I was intimidated by his dominance eating my body whole. I don't know what type of witchcraft he was doing but I was sure under his spell, and there was no cure.

"You're going to sit by me and eat breakfast. For now on, I'll need the keys to this house because I will be making unannounced visits..." Julius trailed with a look of admiration in his eyes. I was looking up at him with the most innocence and showing how frightened I was. This probably fueling the fire as he switched positions and swiftly placed me on my back on the couch. "I've been wanting you for a long time now. Now I finally have you. I don't think you'd dare to call the police from the way your body responds to my touch. You like it. Not even that. You love it. Am I right?" Julius chuckled deeply, leaning his head down to sniff my scent. He took a deep inhale, sighing as he exhaled his minty breath on my cheek.

I eyed him with my eyes low, observing the beautiful human being that was demanding me. "You're right." I said softly, the words faintly leaving my lips but audible enough for him to hear.

I heard his chuckle and a hard kiss on my soft skin. "I know I am, my love." Julius smiled, swirling his long wet tongue on my skin. I buck my hips and moan a little, my cheeks flushed from embarrassment.

"Found it." Julius said with a smirk.

I whimpered and started to squirm, I was hungry and I didn't want to embarrass myself any more. It was very hard to please me in situations like this and now he's found my spot. Julius put his weight on my legs and pinned my arms above my head, "Do I need to show you how to behave yourself when I'm in control?"Julius said sternly, his voice low and his grip tightening. I quickly shook my head, my breathing heavy as his eyes burned holes into my dark brown orbs.

"Good. Now, go do what I said earlier." Julius said getting off my body and placing his bottom on the couch. I nodded my head and slowly got up, starting to step over his legs because this was the only way to go. Pulling my left leg over his, only led me to a smack on the butt by him. My skin tingled but I also clenched, because that made me wet.

"Fat ass, mmh, girl." Julius said, growling. Biting his bottom lip and gripping at my butt. I yelped and blushed, not being able to walk away. He smacked it again and I closed my eyes quickly, the slight pleasure making a tsunami drip down my legs. "You like that, hmm?" Julius said, grabbing my butt and slipping his thumb under my robe and pressing it against my wet pussy. I nod my head slowly, holding onto the couch for support.

"Nah uh, let that shit go." Julius said, pushing my hand off of the couch.

I whined and tried to hold up myself up from the wonderful pleasure attacking my body with impulses. Julius rapidly moved his thumb against my wet pussy, making my moans become louder as I hear the wetness from my pussy bounce around the room. "Damn, you wet." Julius said, moving his hand away and gazing over his fingers. My legs felt a little weak and they had a little trembling to them.

I found the strength to walk away to my bedroom, to find my spare key, and before he comes to choke me for leaving without his consent. I walk into my bedroom and head for the closet. I open the closet door and used the ability of standing on my tippy toes to feel for the key on the empty shelf. Feeling the shaped metal graze my hand, I slid it off because my nails killed the ability to pick certain things up.

I held the key in my hand started to walk out of the room. I walked to the living room and appeared in front of Julius' vision. Julius eyes roamed up and down my body, a small blush displaying on my cheeks as he beckoned for me. I walked towards him, feeling him yanking me into his chest and taking the key out of my hand. "Good, my love." He kisses my cheek softly.

"Let's eat." Julius smirked and placed me beside him.

We had finished our breakfast and I was able to sneak me a couple of strawberries. They were so delicious. While I was eating them, Julius had went to the bathroom and caught me red handed when he can back. He had attacked me with tickles and I laughed so hard until I felt a small drop of pee plop onto my panties. I needed to take another shower anyways, from earlier and the pee. Before I get into the shower, I'll pee.

Today I had planned on going to the mall and make a shirt later, then binge watch Total Drama Island. Seems like somebody had different plans for me...

We were now in my room and I was pulling on a Juice Mania Oversized Velvour Hoodie that covered my baby bumb. I put on my pearl ankle bracelet and slipped my feet into my fox fluffy gray slides with my white pedicured toes. Julius eyes followed my every move and I purposely poked out my curves and added a little sass to my walk.

"Let me pick out the fragrance and lotion you gon wear." Julius said, getting off the bed and coming in behind me.

His right arm snaked around my waist and I instantly blushed with butterflies grazing their delicate wings against my insides. "I want you in expensive shit. So...this one." Julius said, holding up the Victoria set of perfume and lotion. The perfume was a almost non-clear lavender satin look with glitter inside and the lotion was white with glitter mixed in it.

I nodded my head and started to apply my deodorant under my arms. They were smoothly waxed and I wanted to use my spray on deodorant today. I grabbed the perfume and lotion Julius picked, walking towards the bed and plopping my butt beside him.

"Let me put on the lotion for you." Julius said, taking the lotion out of my hand.

I nodded with approval, throwing my legs and feet onto his lap. He picked my leg up gently and squirted some lotion into the palm of his hand, rubbing this hands together and starting to apply the lotion.

He's crazy but he's sweet ❤️.

___

Like the new cover? I tried guys, I can't edit and stuff. It's just on wattpad, the covers is what catches readers eyes and I felt like the cover I had didn't.

I'm sorry for any mistakes, it's 12:04 right now and I'm about to call it a night.

2720 words ☺️

Vote

Comment

Share

SHARE IT!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 41 5
-you can't never have peace if you don't get through hard times and if you do you living on a lie- Matthew Johnson -At a point in time there was a l...
417K 21K 45
When Ryann meets Ava - she's intrigued right away from the smooth woman who is more than just a mystery. From her luxurious lifestyle to her love lif...
5.6K 159 21
Ah'Jhene is a bad bitch, but it doesn't come easy. She has to hustle to make it, but in the process of hustling she's having the time of her life. Pr...
611K 28.4K 31
"With him it wasn't about the material shit, or the money. He captured my heart with his..." Growing up in the care of her grandmother because her mo...