Heart Break

By TW_JY01

Their hearts are breaking. More

Tzuyu
Jihyo
Jeongyeon
Chaeyoung
Dahyun
Momo
Mina
Sana

Nayeon

3.1K 56 0
By TW_JY01

Nayeon was the oldest among all of them. As the oldest, she should be there for them. Always. She should comfort them when they needed it.

If she just did, maybe none of this happened. Maybe she...

Nayeon cried as she thought of her. If she was a better unnie for her, maybe the outcome would've changed.

But she wasn't. She broke down and cried. Why couldn't she help her?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

345K 12.1K 74
𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐨𝐧𝐞. gilmore girls universe. π™š | B L U E Λ–βΊβ€§β‚ŠΛšβ™‘Λšβ‚Šβ€§βΊΛ– ─── blue eyes like the sea on a cold, rainy day ❝ π˜‰π˜“π˜œπ˜Œ π˜Œπ˜ π˜Œπ˜‹ π˜‰π˜Œπ˜ˆπ˜œπ˜›οΏ½...
1M 32.7K 78
"π™Ύπš‘, πš•πš˜πš˜πš” 𝚊𝚝 πšπš‘πšŽπš–! πšƒπš πš˜ πš•πš’πšπšπš•πšŽ πš—πšžπš–πš‹πšŽπš› πšπš’πšŸπšŽπšœ! π™Έπš'𝚜 πš•πš’πš”πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽπš’'πš›πšŽ...πšπš˜πš™πš™πšŽπš•πšΓ€πš—πšπšŽπš›πšœ 𝚘𝚏 πšŽπšŠπšŒπš‘...
20.4K 797 15
hyejoo (olivia hye)has a crush on her best friend for years but it's a bit complicated whilst the popular charming girl sooyoung (yves) tries to win...
91.8M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...