Fighting my Pride

By -Rockii

My first book sorry for mistakes...enjoy😘 First publish: 2019 Finished: 2020 More

1
Chapter 2
Chapter #3
Chapter #4
Chapter #5
Chapter #6
Chapter 7
Chapter #8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
chapter 14
Chapter 15
chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Btw
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Announcement οΏΌ
Chapter 49

Chapter 11

8.9K 213 89
By -Rockii

Its been a week since my mom passed and surprisingly i've been good. Some days it really hit me hard other days im just perfectly fine. Quincy got out the hospital two days ago and he's perfectly fine.

Right now we're all at waffle house, because we didn't have anything to eat or do.

"Nae" Ka'liyah said while snapping her fingers in my face snapping me out of my thoughts.

"huh ?"

"You okay, girl ?" She asked lots of people been asking me that lately and i just wish they. I just simply nodded my head.

The waitress soon came over to take our order but she was more so focused on Quincy.

"What would you like sir ?" She asked him while biting down on her lip.

"Whatever my girl having" he said while looking down in his phone.

"What would you like" she asked with a attitude.

"A new waitress" i said while smiling, she rolled her as then walked off.

"Look Nae" Quincy called out and he was showing me a video he took of me while i looked like a bum and i was on the couch eating popcorn.

"Aww, thats cute, but i look toe up" i said while laughing. I looked and seen Ka'liyah recording me and Quincy.

"Girl, why is you recording us" i said while blocking my face with my hand.

"Chill with that shit" Quincy said before chuckling.

Soon we got a new waitress and our food came out and we were enjoying ourselves something that is very rare. Afterwards we all departed and me and Quincy was headed to his house. Actually i live with him now but im more than welcome to go back to my brother's house. As well as my mother's house even though nobody lives there.

Me and Que are currently watching a movie, well suppose to be cause right now we're just in a middle of a make out session.

He started to suck on my neck and small moans began to come out my mouth. I knew that there were going to be passion marks on my neck by the time we were done.

He then moved further down and when he got to my cat he placed small kisses on there before he started to eat me out like it was no tomorrow.

"Fuckkkk" i moaned out loud.

"Im about to cum" i warned

"Hold it for daddy" Que said all cockily

"Alright cum for daddy" and as soon as he said that i released my cum and he slurp it all up i seen him reaching for the remote to turn the tv back up and he was getting comfortable till i grabbed his face.

"I want all of you" i said boldly.

Without hesitation he picked me up and we were kissing yet again. He walked us up the stairs without breaking the kiss and he led us to his room and we were now on the bed. He started to unbuckle his pants as i pulled my panties off. He looked back up at me.

"Are you sure you ready ?" He asked. I nodded my head.

"Nah, i wanna hear you say the shit" he rambled on.

"Yes, Quincy im ready to have sex with you" i assured.

Without saying anything else he went to go get a condom but i stopped him.

"We don't need those" i told him. He looked at me with furrowed eyebrows.

"What the hell you trying to do have my baby" he said while chuckling.

"Im on birth control, im good for another 3 years, cause i had it for a year already" I assured him.

He nodded his head coming towards me he then put his VERY big manhood at my entrance. He put the tip in and my mouth gapped wide causing him to chuckle.

He then pushed himself inside of me and i moaned aloud.

He was pumping slowly so I could adjust to his size. When i did adjust to his size he started to speed up.

"Fuck..... ssshit" i moaned.

He smirked at me.

"Whats my name" he asked.

"Quincy ugh omg omg" i moaned

"Nah, wrong answer ma" he chuckled pumping faster.

"Daddy....ddaddyyy" i moaned aloud.

He leaned down and kissed me.

"You love me ?" He asked

"Yes, yes i love you, i fucking love you" i moaned out.

"Who this pussy for ?" He asked

"You"

"You gone let somebody else have my shit"

"No, baby its all yours" i moaned.

I like how he's in control and shit but now its my turn. I flipped us over and now i was on top. Then I started to ride him.

"Shit" he grunted. Which caused me to smirl cause i knew i was doing my job right. I was riding him like a pro.

"Fuck, damn Nae" he grunted.

I knew he was surprised i knew how to do all this but me and dre use to be some energetic bunnies when we were together.

We were going at it ALL NIGHT i lost count of how many times we came. But shit it was a whole lotta cumming. lol.

I woke up the next morning and i was laying in Quincy's chest butt ass naked.
He was snoring so i know i put it down good last night. I got up to go take a bath but as soon as i stood up i fell down. I couldn't feel my legs for nothing.

I guess when i fell Quincy heard it cause he started laughing and shit.

"You need my help" he asked why still laughing

"You think that shit funny hahaha, and yes come help me please" i said

He stood up and picked me up bridal style and brought me to the tub and he actually ran my water for me.

"Thanks suga plum" i said while i pecked his lips.

I was in the tub for about 30 minutes and I started to feel my legs again. I got out did my hygiene and got dressed in some nike shorts that I'll only wear around the house with a white shirt that says nike.

"Damnnnn" was all i heard as i was halfway down the steps and i looked up and all i seen was Ka'liyah, Melani, Black, Kareem, Kj, and Joey. Then i looked up and locked eyes with Quincy and he gave me a death glare meaning he wanted me to change clothes.

I just rolled my eyes and went back to the room to put some leggings on. As soon as i put them on i felt a presence behind me.
I turned around to become face to face with Quincy.

"What" i asked with a attitude.

"What you gotta attitude for i should be the one mad you walking in front of them with them li ass shorts on" he responded back.

"Okay, you act like i knew them people were here your dumass shoulda came and told me" i spat back.

He stood there like he was thinking.

"You know what you right, my bad ma" he said which caught me by surprise then he pecked my lips which also caught me by surprise but i kissed back.

"You good, i guess" i said lowly.

We both went back downstairs were everybody else was.

"Damn, Nae you got them cakes" Melani said which caused me to chuckle. Then Quincy looked at me.

"Nae, why you walking like that" Ka'liyah said causing everybody to look at me. I just stopped walking so nobody would see my limp.

"Why you stopped walking ? go head walk weirdo" Black said. Causing me to roll my eyes and flip him off.

"Damn, niggas stop staring at my girl, fuck wrong with yall" Quincy said.

"Mane shut the fuck up" Kj laughed.

"Yall making me uncomfortable as fuck" i confessed.

"Omg, Nae you got dick last night !" Melani yelled. My jaw dropped these bitches dont care about what they say but idgaf either.

"And did" i said while sticking my tongue out and doing a small twerk.

"Stop that shit" Quincy said in all seriousness.

"Im about to go to the store, Nae come with me" Melani stated and i nodded my head.

We both left and hopped in her Mercedes.
She looked like she was nervous while she was driving.

"Is everything okay" i asked her.

"Nae im pregnant" she blurted out.

"Omg, im sooo happy for you does Kareem know" i asked all excitedly

"Its not his" she said while biting down on her lip. My jaw dropped and all I could do was stare at her.

"Nah, im fuckin with you but nah he don't yet, but im about to buy a cake and put the test in it, then when he finds the text i want you to come out balloons that say boy or girl." she said while laughing.

"ohhh i like that well lets go to Walmart" i said and we started driving to Walmart.

"Ill go find the balloons you get the cake" i stated and she nodded and we went our separate ways.

"Say ma" i heard which caused me to turn my head.

" im not ya ma so dont call me that" i told some guy, he wasn't ugly he just wasn't Quincy.

"Damn, why you so feisty, i just came to tell you, you looked beautiful" he said before walking off.

I finally found the balloons and me and Melani are now headed back to the house.

When we was there I hurried and went hid somewhere.

"Yall come eat i got cake" Melani yelled. They all paused the game to come and get a piece.

"Where my baby at ?" I heard Quincy ask.

"She had to pee" she assured him.

They all began to eat the cake.

"What the fuck is this ?" I heard indicating Kareem found the test so i walked in the room with the balloons. When i walked in I noticed Que had the test.

"Nae, you pregnant ?" Black asked.

I just looked at Melani cause if i say no they gone know it's hers and i want her to be the one to tell. Melani Quincy got the plate from Quincy and gave it to Kareem.

"Surprise" i said while smiling.

"Nae, you pregnant for Kareem" Kj asked causing everybody to smack their lips.

"Are you fucking slow" i asked before letting the balloons go.

"Umm am i miss something?" Kj asked. But everybody ignored him.

"Bae, you having a baby ?" Kareem asked. Melani just stood there and smiled looking like a weirdo.

"Ima, be the god mommy" i blurted out.

"No, you not i am" Ka'liyah interrupted

"Yeah yeah, we'll see" i told her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Hood Love By _creeeee

General Fiction

384K 8.6K 60
First Urban Fiction 😍😍😍 Rock with me as I try this So I'm going to be editing this book now ❀️
283K 7.3K 52
you keep me sane and safe that's why the bond we have is never ending... be my peace until we know what this is... my first book.. January 2023
Tough love By diamond

General Fiction

233K 7.2K 68
EDITING this was my very first book so please don't judge 😭 under construction πŸ—£
86.6K 4.1K 20
𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭π˜ͺ𝘯 𝘭π˜ͺ𝘬𝘦 𝘦𝘀𝘴𝘡𝘒𝘴𝘺 ...