Fighting my Pride

By -Rockii

My first book sorry for mistakes...enjoy😘 First publish: 2019 Finished: 2020 More

1
Chapter 2
Chapter #3
Chapter #4
Chapter #5
Chapter #6
Chapter 7
Chapter #8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
chapter 14
Chapter 15
chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Btw
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Announcement οΏΌ
Chapter 49

Chapter 10

10.6K 228 189
By -Rockii

Today is currently Saturday ever since the incident wensday on my birthday me, Ka'liyah, and Melani has been inseparable. Now we're currently at Melani house on live.

"Hey Nae you so cute" i read aloud

"Thanks boo"

@Jake:yall fine😍
@cutiebey: ka'liyah text me back
@taytay: can't believe my nigga hang with yall🤮
@its.Nia: me and my bsf want our ree, you snuck me
@jenjen: yup best friend we gone whoop they ass
@kissespooh: yall so pretty🥰
@rodney: turn around lemme see your back side nae☺️
@westly: woah yall trying to shake sum

"Thank you jake and ima text you back Bey" Ka'liyah said.

"who is your nigga @taytay" i asked to who ever tf she was.

"Nia, bitch i beat your ass 3 times already move on with your life, why you still follow me hoe, and snuck you, nah bitch never." I told her while laughing this girl really a clown.

"And bitch shutup goofy ass" Melani told to @jenjen

"Thank you pooh" we all said in unison.

"Bitch you better sit the fuck down for QD come shut yo ass up @rodney" Melani told to some boy who wanted to see my ass.

"Who you @westly ill shake some" Ka'liyah said while turning around "sike nigga sit yo horny ass down" Ka'liyah said turning back around.

"QD my nigga" i read aloud then i read the name it was that girl @taytay.

"Bitch how thats your nigga when he be with Nae everyday" Melani said.

@itsNia: oouu, trouble in paradise
@random: yall too pretty to be fighting
@taytay: who you think he be with when he ain't with you hoe
@jenjen: right QD ain't shit he use to mess around with me too.
@stuckontiff: damn, and i thought he was just messing with me behind her back lmaooo that nigga for everybody😂
@ashton: say fuck him im tryna cuff you Nae
@datnigga: say Nae check your dm
@Theshaderoom:oouu do i smell tea☕️

"Bitch yall hoes just miserable as hell fuck yall and fuck QD and yall niggas can move around yall just trying to get yall dick wet."
I bucked into the camera right now i was 38 hot i know QD ain't got me out here looking stupid I already got my mom to worry about as is.

Soon my live paused i got a factime call from Quincy.

"Yall he calling me should i answer" i asked Ka'liyah and Melani they nodded their heads so I answered.

"Nae, why you fucking playing with me" he asked.

"No nigga why you fucking playing with me" i asked while raising a eyebrow.

"Mane come outside" instead of responding i hung up and headed out the door. When i walked out i seen he had the whole gang in the car. He stepped out the car and walked to me.

"Why the fuck You playing with me on live"

"How yk i was on live, no why tf you fucking around on me, you think that shit cool ?" I asked him while mean mugging.

"Nae, you really believe dem hoes" he asked me. I squinted my eyes at him i knew he was lying cause he avoided my question.

"Nigga fuck you" i said while waving him off about to walk away only to get grabbed by my wrist.

"Naveah dont fucking play with me, bruh im only for you"

"But your dick ain't, and stop fucking touching me go touch jenjen or taytay or stuckontiff" i spat back

"bruh you bugging but aight." Quincy said while letting go.

"Now be gone nigga" i told him while mushing his face.

"Nah come hea, Black come hea right quick" Quincy said while grabbing me.

"Take our picture right quick" Quincy said. Before i could say something Quincy wrapped his hand around my throat while the other one rested on my ass while he kissed me. No cap the shit turned me on.

"Nah, take yo ass back in the house and stay off live." Quincy whispered in my ear while still having his hand wrapped around my neck.

"Whatever nigga" i said while I walked in the house. Ka'liyah and Melani was just cheesing when i cane back in.

"Y'all sprung on each other" Melani said.

"Whatever" i said waving her off.

It was about 10 minutes of sitting in silence before Ka'liyah started screaming "Nae girl go look on Quincy Instagram asap !" She said causing me to go on Quincy's page.

I smiled as soon as i seen him post our picture and he captioned it 'lady QD' it was cringe but it don't matter he let the whole world know i was his !!

"We back on this bitch" i heard Melani say which caused me to look up and i noticed she was back on live.

"Look at the hoes back on our shit damn, but yeah yall seen that picture yeah yall hoes dont mean shit to him." Ka'liyah said.

I wasn't going to say nun but I couldn't help it.

"Yes, bitches my name all over that you stupid bitches" i said while doing a small twerk.

"Nae you better chill your nigga sitting next to me your ass caught" i heard Melani read aloud.

"Olee Nae, Kareem said you caught." She told me.

"Why y'all ain't tell me them niggas was on nea i woulda stayed sitting my black ass down see yall knew what yall was doing" i said before i sat down.

"Girl he ain't gone do you nun" Ka'liyah stated.

20 minutes later we were laid out on the couch watching a movie. Soon the door opened and in came Kareem, Quincy, and Black. Y'all probably wondering how they just walk in Melani's house but Kareem has a key considering him and Melani is a thing. They came in with some food but sat it in the kitchen and walked where we was.

Quincy came laid on top of me while Kareem made Melani get up and he sat where she was sitting and she sat in his lap.

"Yall niggas got me fucked up ian third wheeling." Black said cause liyah to agree with him.

"Black you might date for the night" Liyah stated which cause Quincy to lift his head from my stomach.

"Say chill" Que said.

"Chill QD you know i look at her as a sister plus i got me a girl." Black stated matter of factly.

"You do ? I wanna meet her" i stated which caused everybody to co-sign

"Aight bhet, yall could meet her tomorrow at dinner." Black said all proudly.

"You talking about me, but look at you all in love and shit." Quincy teased.

We all ended up laying back down and Quincy fell asleep on my chest. Sooner or later i ended up falling asleep.

That morning all the girls woke up first. Since we seen the boys sleeping peacefully we decided to disturb the peace. So i connected my phone to the speaker and started playing bang 3 remix

"Its a bad bitch party you can not get in i can take your man, pass em to my friend, ill shake your hand, no im not your friend, i dont fuck with bitches i just want some bands bitch" we all sang along screaming to the top of our lungs !

"son SHUT THE FUCK UP" Quincy yelled while moving around trying to get comfortable.

"Nae come back and lay down so i can get comfortable" he added.

"Baby get up, its 12:00pm and we suppose to be meeting with Black's girlfriend today." I whined.

"What i tell you about that whining shit" Black said with bass in his voice.

"Im sorry but fr though bae get up we gotta go get dressed." I walked up to him and grabbed his hand and pulled him off the couch.

"We gone see yall in about a hour" Quincy told everybody while we walked out the door to go get ready.

"Bae, can i ask you something i want you to be 100 percent honest with me regardless of my feelings" i said turning to face Quincy.

"Wassup" he said while furrowing a eyebrow. We stopped at a red light so now he looked at me.

"Before you posted me on your page, were you still seeing those people who were talking shit on live." I asked it was silent for a while before he spoke.

"Honestly yes, but after i felt myself about to lose you i cut them off and thats when I posted you." He told me Honestly

I just nodded my head. Honestly he still cheated on me and i feel some type of way so, he won't be eating me out no time soon and to think i was about to finally have sex with him. Welps he can wait longer.

We pulled up to the house and i got out the car usually ill wait for him to open it for me but I wasn't really fwh at the moment

I went in the guess room and put on a yellow Tommy Hilfiger shirt on with some light blue jean pants with slits at the knees and a pair of yellow vans.

I was in the bathroom putting my hair in a puff when i heard someone walk in the room.

"you gone leave me ?" I heard Quincy ask me lowly. I turned to him then turned back around to finish my hair.

"No" i told him truthfully

One thing I noticed about Quincy is he don't like when people walk out his life. Due to issues with his Birth mother and he also doesn't like sleeping by his self. He nodded his head and walked to his room.

After i was finally done putting my hair in one big puff ball i swooped my edges and applied lip gloss to my lips then went to Quincy's room.

"You ready ?" I asked Quincy.

He lowkey matched me i also noticed he like matching me. He had on a yellow polo shirt some true religion jeans and his white g-nikes.

"Yeah, come on" he replied.

We drove in silence the whole twenty minutes till we got there.

When we walked in I noticed Ka'liyah so that's where we walked. We sat at the table i was sitting next to Ka'liyah and Quincy. Then we seen Melani and Kareem walk in. We all were having conversations and small talk while we waited for Black and his girl.

"Bae, what you getting ?" Quincy asked me.

"Ugh, i might get the shrimp pasta" I shrugged. He just simply nodded his head. I was lowkey getting tired so I just rested my head on Quincy shoulder.

"Bae my head hurt" i whined.

"It's alright when we get home ima take care of my baby" Quincy said while rubbing my thy.

5 minutes laters Black came in with this red bone with some gold box braids. She was actually really pretty but i have to wait till she open her mouth, cause everybody pretty till they open they mouth. They came and sat down and Black introduced her to us.

"Bae, this is QD, Naveah, Ka'liyah, Kareem, and Melani.... yall this my girl Summer" Black introduced.

"omg your so pretty" summer told me as i got up to give her a hug.

"Thank you, Your pretty too" i told her honestly.

"I hope y'all didn't mind but I invited my cousin and she invited her friend." Summer said.

"Oh thats fine" Ka'liyah said. But oh did we regret her saying that.

As soon as she said that in came that girl from Instagram @taytay but not only did she come by herself she came with my cousin and my first love.

"Yeah, im not going to be here that long" i spoke. Honestly I didn't feel like fighting today. Im to old to be fighting everybody and they momma plus i really dont even feel good.

"Heyy fav cousin" my cousin said breaking the silence. But i just smiled and flipped her off.

"Heyy guys" the girl taytay said.

"Nae, ain't that the girl from Instagram" Melani said.

"yuP" i said while popping the P.

"So everybody already know each other" Summer asked. We all just nodded our head. Out the corner of my eye i could see Quincy giving dre(my first love) the death stare lord. This was gone be a long night.

"Hey nae" dre finally spoke.

I just smiled and flipped him off.

"Nae, aren't you a little to old to be here with QD" @taytay asked

"aren't you a little too old to be in my business" i smiled.

"So, i see there's tension how about we get everything off our chest" Summer said noticing all the tension.

"Well, i dont like the fact that Nae took my nigga i mean she ain't even cute, my body look way better than hers, I probably suck dick better than her, and my pussy is most likely way better than hers im way more experienced." Taytay said. Honestly i started laughing this really is a dumb broad.

"Say, chill with that shit, i was never your nigga, and shit you really ain't got nothing on her, and her body just the way i like it not allat fake shit, and me and Nae ain never fuck but im knowing her pussy better than yours cause unlike you she ain't the community hoe" Quincy said defending me which caused me to blushed.

"She do got some good pussy though" Dre said, causing my cousin to hit smack him.

"Say li'nigga you might wanna keep your mouth closed" Quincy said which caused Dre to shutup immediately.

"...bitch" I finished cause this nigga really a whole fake gangster.

"Wait, how he know how your pussy is if he with your cousin." Melani asked.

I sighed hard before i started talking
"Long story short dre was my first love my first everything actually, but I found out he was fucking my cousin the whole time, she even got pregnant but shit happened she lost the baby now they living happily ever after." I shrugged.

"See, her pussy had to be trash" @taytay mumbled.

"Yo, i wish you shut the fuck up" i yelled while standing up outta my seat.

"Chill, she ain't worth it" Quincy stated while i sat back down.

"Anyways, bitch you lucky im sparing your li stupid ass and try to get with QD again ill beat your ass, and you bitch keep trying me talking about some damn fav cousin ill beat your ass too blood or not i.dont.fuck.with.you and its gone stay that way you fucking trifling thats why when me and dre was together you prolly kisses him after he ate me out how my pussy taste ole trifling ass. And why the fuck you keep popping up ole bitch ass dre i really give no fucks about you, thats why my nigga dick wayy bigger than yours, you just community dick ole burning ass. Now all this drama shit dead it for i beat all yall ass we here yo meet summer not argue about some shit in the pass." I said before taking a sip of my lemonade.

"Woah, put yall ass in check" Kareem stated while bussing out laughing.

I was so ready to go at this point for the rest of the dinner I just had my eyes in my phone then somebody wanted to air drop me something and me being me I accepted it. Only to see a video of Quincy having sex with the girl taytay whose name is Taylor. I just started to shake my leg i was beyond pissed. But he already told me he fucked her so why am i surprised.

"Melani come outside with me" i said as i stood up. As soon as we seen a bench we sat down and i showed her the video. I wanted to cry but I refuse to cry over a nigga I refuse.

"Omg Nae, lets go beat her ass" but all of a sudden everybody came outside.

"Aww are you okay sweetie" taylor asked me. At that moment all i could see was red. Next thing you know i jumped up and starting whooping her ass i wanted her to feel how i feel. hurt. Like she didn't even have to send me that stupid ass video.
After a good 10 minutes of beating her ass. Somebody finally pulled me off of her.

"Should have kept the fucking video to your goddam self." I said while still itching to beat her ass again.

"Melani can you take me home please" i said lowly while putting my head down.

I felt somebody grab my arm and i hate when people touch me when im mad.
I looked up and it was Quincy.

"Please dont touch me" i said before pulling away from his hold on me.

The drive to QD's place was silent I didn't want to talk to anybody. Once i got out i went straight in the house and straight to
the guest room. I was just laying there thinking until i felt the bed dip and i came face to face with Quincy.

"Nae, i hope you know ian letting you leave me." He told me. I didn't say anything i just looked him in his eyes.

"I know what i did was fucked up, but i wasnt thinking i was jsut horny and I didn't want to pressure you into having sex with me i want to take my time with you. I heard about the video and I apologize honestly that wasn't cool, that was some li boy shit i was on and I apologize for that" he added.

I just simply nodded and turned the other way and tried to gts. I then felt Quincy wrap his arms around me while his hand rubbed my stomach which actually caused me to go to sleep.

***

Today is now sunday and the boys are out doing business. Suddenly my phone rung and I noticed it was the hospital. I quickly answered.

"Yes, this is she...... yes she is..... umm yeah im still here ugh thanks for letting me know" was all i said before i hung and slid down the wall and cried. I didn't really cry that long because i lowkey expected it. I knew it was going to happen but it's like i still hope its a dream.

Im still not talking to Quincy right now but he's my best friend and i need him right now. I called his phone and it went straight to voicemail. I called like 15 more times then i just gave up. I was hurt my boyfriend, best friend, other half, my lover is not here when i need him most.

Eventually i cried myself to sleep and about 3 hours later i woke up to my phone ringing i was hoping it was Que but it was just Ka'liyah I declined it though because I didn't want to be bothered. She kept calling so i finally answered.

*phone convo*
"Nae, wtf i been calling you the last two hours"
"Im sorry i was sleep what do you need"
"Nae, Quincy got shot but.."
Before she could even finish i hung up and slipped on my slides and hurried to my car. So many things were running through my head.

I cant lose him, I can't lose him. I already lost somebody very Important to me i cant lose him either.

I made it into the hospital in no time. My face was soaked. I ran straight to the front desk.

"Yes, what room is Quincy White in" i asked while tears still rolled down my face.

"203" she responded i just ran off to whatever room that was.

I got to the door and i took a death breath then opened it. Everybody was there but that didn't matter.

I locked eyes with Quincy and i just started bursting out crying. I tried to stop but I couldn't. Ka'liyah came to me and tried to comfort me but it wasn't working.

"Nae, come here" i heard him say.

With out thinking i went to him, he scooted over so they had room for me to lay on the hospital bed with him.

"What's wrong ma" he asked while my head was in the crook of his neck.

"I thought i lost you... i thought you was gone forever.... i thought i lost my best friend, my other half, my everything" i cried even harder.

"Aye yall give us a minute" Quincy told everybody else. They left quickly without question.

"Baby, look at me im right here, ian going no where aight ? I love you too much to let somebody take me from you" he said. I slowly picked my head up

"You love me ?" I asked

"Yes, i love you Naveah Johnson" he said in a duh tone.

"I love you too" i said while kissing him passionately.
I wanted to tell him about my mother but I didn't want to ruin the moment plus f I talked about it I'll probably cry again.

Soon everybody came back in and i was still laying in the same spot.

"Nae, you wanna go see your mom while your here ?" Ka'liyah asked me.

"Umm... she's gone" as soon as i said that Shawn and Nia walked in.

"What you mean gone, like she woke up and left gone ?" Ka'liyah asked.

"No, like she's dead gone, 6 feet under gone, never coming back gone, off life support gone, deceased gone" i stated as tears rolled down my face. But i just buried my face back in Quincy neck.

"Nae, i am so sorry" I heard Nia say but it sounded genuine but I didn't matter Nia's dead to me.

My phone started ringing but Ka'liyah answered.

"They want you to go identify her body Mj, say he coming up here." She informed me.

Within 5 minutes Mj came walking in with my bitch ass brother.

"Nae" he called out. But I didn't move i stayed where i was.

"Naveah Maria Johnson" he called out i still didn't move.

He came walked up to me and pulled me up so now i was sitting on the edge of the bed. Right now all eyes were on me and my brothers.

"Aww, i know ms.toughy isn't crying, you been crying a lot lately im surprise your even crying that moms died cause you seem to not have any care in the world for anything" Jamal i said. I stood up but instantly sat back down cause I didn't have any strength.

"Say bitch ima need you to calm the fuck down" Quincy said to Jamal.

"Nae you good" Mj asked me i just looked him in his eyes.

"I will be" i mumbled

"Wait, Mj im only 17 they gone try to put me in the system." I said and everybody looked at me with sympathy.

"Nae, im so sorry I didn't want things to get this far." Nia spoke again

"Mj you can't let them take me" i said completely ignoring Nia.

"Nae they not gone take you, we already discussed this i have legal rights over you but you can still stay where you been staying this whole time." He informed me. I just nodded my head.

"Lets get this over with" i said referring to going see my mother's body. They nodded and we was out the door.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.6K 88 37
Follow Desire on her journey dealing with Jealously, Love and betrayal. This is the first book that I've completed, it's a few years old yall but I p...
284K 7.3K 52
you keep me sane and safe that's why the bond we have is never ending... be my peace until we know what this is... my first book.. January 2023
143K 3.8K 39
( first book) 2020πŸ’•
324K 7.7K 37
Never thought it would be like this This was my first book lmao 😭