Dora x Swiper

By i_hateyou_too

don't read it More

Hi 👋
Poopy
Why you swipe my heart
jesus came to help
tf
bible of shrek and benson
barry's death
dora meets swiper once again
swipers goes to jail

I Don't Want Pizza

8.1K 90 151
By i_hateyou_too

Dora's Pov

"I don't want to eat pizza! I want a hamburger!"

"Listen here sweetie, you will eat what I make! It's either you eat the frick frack pizza, or go starve to death, ok sweetheart?"

"Hmph!"

I grabbed a slice of pizza and ate it in the most angrily way possible. After I was finished, I ran to room. I grabbed my laptop and started to text Boots.

After a few hours of texting each other, we decided we should meet up in the creepy old cabin at 12:00.

welp, this was random. 😐

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 10.1K 38
The Redding is a sinister force that captures and controls anyone it knows by name. Meg and her fellow survivors navigate a delicate balance of survi...
110K 12.2K 59
A Mysterious Palace With Supernatural Powers Changes the Life of Two Extremely opposite personalities 💫 Will they are able to Succeed against all o...
WHO'S? By

Horror

1.3K 158 13
Kalian berpikir hantu itu tidak nyata bukan? Ya awalnya aku juga berpikir begitu tapi setelah "kejadian" yang menimpaku entah kenapa aku malah bisa m...
104K 15.7K 61
How Is it to have Found Love in Childhood Right ! A dream come true for many, Your soulmate is none other than your best friend from years Ever thoug...