My Cute Lavender Detective ||...

By Chewy_Chan

"Why do you you want to be friends with me?". "Because, your my cute lavender detective!". Disclaimer: I do n... More

1|The First Meet In A Long Time...
3| Thoughts...

2| That Mysterious Girl

1.9K 35 61
By Chewy_Chan

(Y/N)'s POV

It's been a week since I transferred to Hope's Peak High. I have been getting used to how things go here. I find myself to be crowded by fans with Sayaka. I guess it was due to the fact that Sayaka and I were in the idol industry.

Every time we were crowded I would see a mysterious purple figure watch from afar. Since I am only 5'3" and the fangirls and fanboys are taller than me. I can't see who the mysterious figure is. Even Sayaka is taller than me. But when our fans are finally gone the mysterious figure is also gone.

I silently sigh to myself and grab my bag. Classes were finally over for the day. I get up from my seat and head towards the door. As I open the door, Sayaka spoke up. "(N/n)? Where are you going?". I turn and face her, "I'm just heading over to the music room. I just have a lot of things on my mind.". She nods and asks,

"Do you want me to come with you?". "It's fine, just make sure you get home safe. Ok?". "Alright." she says. I nod and turn leaving the room.

-timeskip to the music room brought to by a wild Aoi eating Author Chan's Donuts-

I finally arrived at the music room and opened the door. The room was tidy and not really messy. I drop my bag on the desk and walk over at the piano. I fingers gently touch the keys of the piano. The room was dark since the curtains were closed. I walk over to the curtains and open them, lighting up the room.

Slightly blinking every few seconds due to the light and walk over the piano. I sit down on the stool and start playing.

--------------------------------------

So, everything that makes me whole
Ima kimi ni sasageyou
I'm Yours

Nee  konna ni waraeta koto
Umarete hajimete da yo
Kitto watashi wa ne
Kono hi no tame ni machigai darake no
Michi wo aruite kitanda
Zutto hitori de

Tooku tooku dokomademo tooku
Kimi to futari  te wo totte eien ni
Dokomade datte ikeru hazu
Mou hitori ja nai to kimi wa sou ii
Mata warau

Mamorubeki daiji na mono ga ima atte
Dakedo nasu sube mo naku tachitsukusu toki wa
Kanousei wo ushinatte kurayami ga kimi wo ooikakushi
Zetsubou ni nomikomare sou na toki wa
Watashi ga kimi wo terasu akari ni naru kara
Tatoe kono sekai no ou ni datte kese wa shinai
So, everything that makes me whole
Ima kimi ni sasageyou
I'm Yours

Nee kono sekai ni wa takusan no
Shiawase ga arun da ne
Itsuka futari nara

Dareka ga kimi no koto wo usotsuki to yonde
Kokoro nai kotoba de kizu tsukeyou to shitemo
Sekai ga kimi no koto wo shinjiyou to mo sezu ni
Ibara no kanmuri wo kabuseyou to shitemo
Watashi wa kimi dake no mikata ni nareru yo
Sono kodoku itami wo watashi wa shitte iru
So, everything that makes me whole
Ima kimi ni sasageyou
I'm yours

Itsuka watashi wo shiru koto ga dekitara
Kanarazu sono basho ni watashi wa iru kara
Soko ni kibou no kakera sura nakatta to shitemo
Watashi ga atte wa naranai mono deattemo
Kimi wa wasurenaide ite kureru koto wo
Dare yori mo watashi ga sono koto wo shitteru
Dakara watashi wa kimi no tame ni subete wo
Sasageyou...
———————————

As I finished I slowly opened my eyes and saw the mysterious purple figure standing by the door. The figure I've been seeing was a girl? I decided to speak up. "Hello, were you listening?" I asked the girl. The girl just nodded and silence filled the room. "What did you think about it?" I asked. She stood there looking at me and then spoke. 

"It was good..." the girl said. "Thank you, what's your name?". "My name is... Kyoko Kirigiri." the girl said.  "You have a very nice name Kirigiri-san!" I said smiling at her. I looked at the clock on the wall. "Oh, I should go now.". I got up and grabbed my bag. "It's was nice meeting you, Kirigiri-san! I hope we can talk more." I said walking toward the door.  "You too...". I walked out and started to walk down the hallway. 

3rd Person POV

As (Y/n) walked down the hallway Kyoko said something. "This wasn't the first time we meet... (N/n).". (Y/n) was too far away to hear what Kyoko said. 

(Y/N)'s POV

I finally arrived home and took off my shoes. "I'm home!" I yelled.  I heard footsteps running towards the front door. Suddenly my little sister comes running toward me hugging me. "Welcome back home big sis!". "Thanks, Kagura.". She lets go of me and walks into the living room. "Is Kai home yet?" I asked Kagura. "No, big brother is still working at his job.".  

I thought so, it's been like this since our parents went on a business trip. I walked up to my room and put my bag on my desk. I changed my clothes and when downstairs. "Have you eaten yet?" I asked Kagura. "No, I was working on my homework.".  "Alright then, do you want to have curry for dinner tonight?" I say walking into the kitchen. "Yes, please!" Kagura yelled from the living room. 

-timeskip to the next day-

"Hey, wake up..". I slowly opened my eyes and say Kai sitting by the edge of my bed. I got up slowly and rubbed my eyes. "Good morning, get ready you don't want to be late." Kai said. "Alright..." I replied. Kai nodded and left my room. I got out of bed and walked to the bathroom to get ready. I change my clothes and grabbed my bag. 

I walked downstairs and quickly ate breakfast. "I'm leaving now!" I yelled and opened the door. I walked out and closed the door behind me. I started walking to school when I heard someone call my name. "(Y/n)! Wait up!". I stopped walking and turned around and saw Sayaka running toward me. "Finally, I caught up to you." Sayaka said panting. "Do you need something?" I asked.  

"Let's walk together." she said finally catching her breath. "Sure.". Sayaka and I walked together mostly talking about how her idol group is going.  When we finally reach class everyone was doing their own thing as usual. 

As we walked over to our desks, there was a lot of letters on the desks.  We sat down and just put the letters in our bags. After a while, the teacher came in. Then classes began. 

===========

A/n: Sorry this is late, I didn't really have much inspiration. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

855K 71.4K 34
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...
741K 39.2K 21
๐’๐ก๐ข๐ฏ๐š๐ง๐ฒ๐š ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฑ ๐‘๐ฎ๐๐ซ๐š๐ค๐ฌ๐ก ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐€๐ง๐ข๐ค๐š ๐‘๐š๐ข ๐ฑ ๐Š๐š๐›๐ข๐ซ ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ...
272K 31.3K 79
#Book-2 of Hidden Marriage Series. ๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ This book is the continuation/sequel of the first book "Hidden Marriage - Amazing Husband." If you guys have...
1.5M 131K 45
โœซ ๐๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐ˆ๐ง ๐‘๐š๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐†๐ž๐ง'๐ฌ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐’๐š๐ ๐š ๐’๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ โŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...