𝘔𝘺 𝘙𝘰𝘭𝘦𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺 𝘈𝘤𝘢�...

By FandomRoIeplays

⠀⠀⠀⠀Is the title not specific enough? Roleplay with your favorite My Hero Academia characters! Be sure to che... More

𝚁𝚞𝚕𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚖
𝙿𝚕𝚘𝚝 𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚜
𝙸𝚣𝚞𝚔𝚞 𝙼𝚒𝚍𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚢𝚊
𝙾𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚌𝚘 𝚄𝚛𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚔𝚊
𝙼𝚘𝚖𝚘 𝚈𝚊𝚘𝚢𝚘𝚛𝚘𝚣𝚞

𝙺𝚊𝚝𝚜𝚞𝚔𝚒 𝙱𝚊𝚔𝚞𝚐𝚘𝚞

12 0 0
By FandomRoIeplays

✦—————♛—————✦

✧General info✧

First name
Katsuki

Last name
〘 Bakugou

Age
〘 Depends

Dom or Sub?
Dominant. Rare to be Sub

Birthdate
〘 April 20th

Zodiac sign
〘 Taurus

Gender
〘 Male

Sexuality
〘 Bisexual

Nationality
〘 Japanese

Race
〘 Asian

Quirk
〘 Explosion

Quirk Description
〘 Katsuki's Quirk allows him to secrete nitroglycerin-like sweat from his palms and detonate it at will to create explosions. The more Katsuki sweats, the stronger his explosions become.

✦—————♛—————✦

✦—————♛—————✦

Personality

Determined and thirsty for victory, Katsuki smiles eerily when in the middle of a battle. He is incredibly focused on achieving his own authentic victories and has learned to never underestimate his opponents. Katsuki is not only very talented at fighting, but also very intelligent and extremely perceptive, capable of strategic planning and holding some of the highest grades in his class, to the point that some even consider him a natural genius.

While a rather volatile hero-in-training, which is seen as villainous by many outside of his class, Katsuki is smart enough to discern who his enemies and allies are. He is not known to be particularly warm and open with the people on his side, but will act less unfriendly and sometimes even kind to those that manage to earn his respect. Because of his attitude and vulgar language, Katsuki's U.A. classmates often react negatively to him, although they have come to appreciate his skills and warm up to his personality. Katsuki matures slowly through his time at U.A., coming to befriend some of his classmates and willingly engaging in social interaction with his fellow classmates, though remaining aloof and solitary for the most part.

✦—————♛—————✦

✦—————♛—————✦

Physical Appearance

Hair color
〘 Dusty blonde

Hair length
〘 Full head

Eye color
〘 Bright red

Height
〘 5'7

✦—————♛—————✦

✦—————♛—————✦

Clothing

——————✧◦♚◦✧——————⋆

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

599K 12.7K 43
i should've known that i'm not a princess, this ain't a fairytale mattheo riddle x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 08.27...
175K 4.6K 40
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
212K 4.5K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
1.3M 58.2K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC