Kiss of the Phoenix

By persephoneofspring

"No more mutants." Those are the words that decimated the mutant population across the globe. Spoken by a cra... More

Prologue
Just Another Normal Day
I'm Not Alone Any More
There's Never A Quiet Moment
Group Therapy with Professor X
Testerone, Fire, and Earthquakes: A Band Touring Near You!
One Triumphant Red-Head and Four Broken Egos
The Angel Gabriel from Heaven Came
Daddy's Never Right
Sang and the Lights: Double Size Issue! You Don't Want to Miss This!

It's Been A While

444 36 20
By persephoneofspring

Hey y'all,

As the title implies, it's been a while. But, as college ended for the year and I came back home, I realized I still have some inspiration for this story. Would anyone still be interested in reading if I was writing?

I already have part of the next chapter written, so if I get enough positive response, I'll post it soon!

Persephone

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9K 410 32
CONTENT CONTAINS : SEXUAL CONTENT DRUG USE VIOLENCE & STRONG LANGUAGE IF YOUR EASILY TRIGGERED OR UNCOMFORTABLE, DO NOT READ!! • " The nerve! " " Wha...
3.6K 26 17
‣ X-Men Fanfiction ‣ Adventure/Humor ‣Scott Summers/Cyclops X OC ‣AU ---------------------------------------------------------- S U M M A R Y: "Meeti...
20.6K 1.6K 30
When the world changes overnight, and Sang finds herself separated from the nine boys she loves, how can she survive until they are all reunited? I'...
Era of Madness By Tier4

Science Fiction

682 119 119
Finally, humanity did it, it evolved into a civilisation able to travel through the cosmos, tame the stars, colonize the planets and conquer the gala...