Abandoned and broken key RWBY...

By SayYuri2929

You are a member of the belladonna family and older brother to Blake Belladonna But she never liked you as a... More

Decide Your looks in the future
What you look like
Prologue part 1
Sorry everybody
Sorry for the delay
Meeting the twin kings and returning home
The two lonely cats
Wait HOW MANY READS?!
HEY IM ALIVE Y'ALL
The rainbow neon cat
Halloween
IT'S OVER 3K!!!
HOLY OUM HOW MANY SINCE THEN?!
Cat's and ice
SUP BITCHE'S GUESS WHO ALIVE!!!
I'm back for good this time
Hi...

Introduction

7.4K 43 9
By SayYuri2929

Hey everyone this is my first ever story sooo please don't judge. this chapter is an introduction of your character his likes and his dislikes even his life style.
You're best friends are Roxas Lightheart, Lea flare, Xion Goodwitch, and Neon katt. You love fish and hunters and huntresses, but like other Faunus you are bullied by humans, but you're also hated by your own kind only because you have both cat ears, claws, AND a cat tail or in your case TWO cat tails. You also have black hair with white tips at the end but you don't have Blake's amber eyes you have one blue eye and one amber eye instead.
You are also the older brother making you the Prince and Blake is the princess of the Faunus.
Now in the next Chapter you guys will decide what you're wearing as a teen, also your name is Y/N.

Words 154

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 48K 94
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
277K 8.3K 63
โ Shut up,โž โ Make me, ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐œ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ.โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ no matter how hard she tries to resist, the daughter of Hades ends up falling for Percy Jac...
440K 15.6K 93
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
147K 2.8K 31
In the whirlwind world of basketball and broken promises, Nailea finds herself at a crossroads as she prepares to transfer to the same college as Pai...