Waylyn

By strawberry_bubblesxd

disclaimer; unlike all my other stories,this will not be a discipline story. Waylyn Justin is a 16 year old t... More

People
Untitled Part 3

Chapter One

152 2 0
By strawberry_bubblesxd

   I somehow managed to get myself comfortable on the old worn-out couch upstairs. I hiked my biceps up and pinned my knee into my tummy. MTV was playing at a low volume in the dark living room, and I pulled the blue and green aquatic ocean blanket toward my chin. I fluttered my eyes opened to see Teen Mom blinking on the large box T.V. I groan and mumbler something to myself as I reached for the DIRECT TV remote and clicked the old guide button. 2:36 blinked in the corner. I reach for my iPhone that squished in between the couch cushions and yank it out, clicking the home button to open up the phone and I instantly open up Snapchat.  

Raquel snapchatted a photo.

It reads. I click it open and see my old best friend Raquel eating a bowl of cereal with The Sandlot in the forefront, and the caption reads how relaxing it was to be alone. I can agree with that caption, however, sometimes I don't wanna be alone. On the other hand, I wouldn't be alone much longer nowadays for the simple fact I am now living in my grandma's home, where my aunt and young kid and baby cousins live too.

Granted it is a huge place, two-story, well, the downstairs is the basement however there are bedrooms and a bathroom. I'm on the couch this night because I wanted to be alone tonight, and I knew if I slept downstairs a baby would be crawling up my legs at night. I sit up and yawn, rub my eyes, and step onto the dirt wood floor. I make my way into the dining room which connected to the kitchen. I step into the closed kitchen and open the fridge, pulling out the chocolate milk. I pull out an oatmeal cup, translucent pink, and fill up and chug it quickly.  I place the cup on the counter and step out back into the dining room. I was huge. It openly connected into the living room, which held a couch and a love seat, both lounging sections old and worn out however cozy, a large table in the corner on the room, stashing hoarding collections, a large box tv on a bookshelf that stood pressed against two large curtainless windows and the front door, showing off the wooded front yard. The huge open dining room held a large table, old computer desk with a slow desktop, and a hallway that held a bathroom and my grandma's room. Also there was a door in the dining room and right next to the stairs that held an extra bedroom with a bed, a small T.V and another hoarding storage area. Downstairs, in the basement, three more bedrooms and a bathroom were held, all of them basically just rooms with huge beds and a t.v. in each room. 

My grandma's house is very nostalgic, homey, cozy. But me being the black sheep, I was misunderstood quite a lot. I wasn't mistreated, I was just misunderstood. And the reason behind that was because, I was fifteen, a teenager, living in a world full of babies, kids, adults. Noone really knew, Waylyn, me. My mother died when I was very young, and my father is gone off into military, and I can't contact him for a while. 

I step down the hallway and creek open the wooden bathroom door. I step in and look in the large mirror at my reflection; i see a long black-haired, blue-eyed, black choker wearing, ear ring wearing young lady. I was pretty, but I'm not sure I would call myself 'sexy'. I mean, I am 15 though, with large breasts, and a decently large ass. I redo my messy bun and then decide I should go back to bed and get some rest before the morning sun rises.

I trot back into the living room and lie in my couch bed, pulling. the blankets to my chin and drifting back off to sleep. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

190K 4.1K 47
Crest view academy. This was no ordinary high school; it was known for its academic excellence and fierce rivalries. Amongst the students, two indivi...
19.7K 1.2K 14
الكاتبه : رند السبيعي✍🏼 روايتي الاولى أتمنى تعجبكم واستمتعو...
65.3K 1.5K 78
Harry Potter x female reader °。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。 Cedric Diggory has a younger sister named Y/n and she's starting her fourth year at Hogwarts. H...
56.3K 2.4K 21
"Show me somethin' different once, I come from where there's no love." COPYRIGHT 23. #1 ATLANTA 05/01/2024 🏆