Distance

De lalunazz

(Sequel of 'Just a game') When two people are ment for each other, No time is long, No distance is too far... Mais

Distance
1
2
3
4
Fangirl update
5
6
7
7.5
8
9
10
10.5
11
12
13
14
14.5
15
16
17
18
18.5
19
Dahilan kung bakit walang update
20
21
22
22.5
23
24
24.5
25
26
27
27.2
28
28.5
29
30
31
32
32.5
33
Author's Note (Must read)
34
35.5
36
37
37.5
38
39
40
41
42
42.5
43
44
45
46
46.5
47
48
48.2
49
50
51
52
53
53.5
54
55
56
57
58
59
59.5
60
61
61.5
62
62.2
62.5
63
Note!
64
64.5
65
66
67
68
69
69.5
69.5 (2)
70
71
72
New story
73 -[End]
Epilogue
Announcement
save the date
hey
OMG?????
announcement again

35

13K 340 128
De lalunazz

Im sorry Jennie.

WENDY

I'm watching some fancams from people who went to Dance N Beat comcert in Japan.

And Jennie is giving no shit, I'm inside her office it's her work hours. And she didn't bother to ask me what was i watching. Well maybe she got mad at me when i showed her the video i took.

When Kai and HoneyJ had a duet for Lisa's new solo. Or i don't know.

I got bored and I'm finding some new fancams until i saw. 'Lisa's solo Faded ft. Donghyuk' oh yess.

I clicked on it and watched it. All through out the video my jaw dropped.

Is it because the dance came out good? Or is it because Lisa and Donghyuk has chemistry? Maybe both.

"Close your mouth," I heard Jennie said. I looked at her and she's looking at me with a confused look. "What are you even watching? That made you like that." Oh, it's good that you ask.

"Lisa's new cheography for faded" I said then she immediately rolled her eyes and looked at the papers in her table.

Oh? Hmmm.

"Is it that good?" She suddenly ask and that made me confused. "I mean the collab" I handed her my phone.

"Watch it." She had no choice, she grabbed my phone and restarted the video.

Be jealous please. I--uh what? Nvm.

'Exasty, sour d' oh the video is starting, I'm looking at Jennie's face. For her reactions.

She's not saying anything. Infact her eyebrows are furrowed while watching the video. Wow focused huh?

'If you wanna grab one tonight' at that part i looked at her hands. She was trying hard not to clenched it. But wtf this is so funny.

Her reaction on the actual dance vs. The practice was different. Jen wtf? HAHAHAHA. Oooh jelly oh jelly jelly.

When the video ended she leaned on the chair then sighed and looked at me with a glare.

What did i do?

She threw my phone and good thing i catched it.

"What the fuck Jennie!" I shouted. She stood up and grabbed her Doctor things. "Where are you going?" I asked.

"Patient." Then she completely walked out.

Sometimes i just don't underdtand you Jennie. Aishh

My phone vibrated.. Hmm guess someone messaged me.

Kai the hooman| 10:19pm

Lisa was diagnosed four years ago, She has Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia,

Bitch what?

--

Seulgi didn't know what to do, since it was only her who's with Lisa. Suddenly she saw a figure walking towards them.

"Help!!" She shouted and the person heard her.

"W-what happened?!" It was Kai.. Seulgi sighed, he's a doctor and he can help her.

"Before i tell you, let's take her inside the locker room first help me." He and Seulgi carried Lisa and they laid her on the couch. "Ok first of all, she has Leukemia." Straight forward right?

"What the fu-" He almost cursed after Seulgi's revelation. "Does everyone know?"

"No."

Then silence...

"I'll handle this, go back to the stage and tell them." Kai said and Seulgi smiled.

Seulgi ran back to the stage, almost everyone noticed that she isn't with Lisa and they started to worry.

Seulgi went closer to Ten so she can whispered what happened.

"Lisa fainted, tell them." Then she quickly ran back stage to go back to their locker room.

Ten was left shocked as he stared at Seulgi he decided to tell them.

"Uhmm guys.. We have a major problem." He said, everyone looked at him including his teammates.

"I AM FREAKING NERVOUS!"

"WHATT?!"

"WHAT IS HAPPENING!"

"Uhh, Lisa isn't in a good state right now and she needs us." After everyone heard it. Donghyuk quickly ran back stage so he can on Lisa.

"HAAA?!"

"WHAT HAPPENED?!?"

"GAGO ANO?!?"

"WHAT HAPPENED TO HER?! HUHUHU!!"

"JENNIE!! SOMEONE NEEDS YOU RIGHT NOW!!!!"

Everyone started to panic and Ten, Taemin tried to calm everyone down while the others went to Lisa.

"Please, please everyone calm down. We will see you all at send off ok?" Taemin said to the fans.

"PLEASEEE BABY LISA BE OK! HUHU!"

"IF THE REASON IS JENNIE I'M GONNA SUE HER!"

"WHAT HAPPENED TO MY LISA?!?"

"Please pray for her. Whatever happens pray for Lalisa." Ten said then he and Taemin went to their locker room.

"Ok we're all here. Spill" Tzuyu said to Seulgi when Ten and Taemin arrived.

"Ok so first of all. Calm down" Lisa is already fine while Kai is still checking her heartbeat.

"Can you just tell us?" Hyoyeon asked, she's getting Anxious. I mean everyone is. Mr. Hashi is also nervous.

"Is it something bad?" Donghyuk asked and Seulgi nodded. So it made everyone nervous as hell.

"She has.. Leukemia. Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia" Everyone gasped.

"WHAT?!"

"H-HOW?!"

"OMG WHAT?!"

"SINCE WHEN!?"

"WHAT THE FUCK?!"

"WHAT THE FICKERY FUCK IS THIS?!"

That was everyone's reaction. Kai himself is calm, well he feels bad for Lisa, but not like the others.

"Since when?" This time their professor asked.

"She told me that, she had this four years ago," She looked at Tzuyu "exactly on graduation day." Tzuyu gasped. She got it now, the reason why she came late exactly on their graduation.

"Leukemia is a blood cancer." Kai said and everyone looked at him. "And, since hers is a Chronic one she has a 5 years life limit. And she had this four years ago, i think this year is her last."

They listened to him in silence

"Why didn't she tell us?" This time Ten asked. "And you know how it's unfair that she only told you? Seulgi." He pointed at Seulgi who's now sitting beside the couch where Lisa is laying.

"I only figured this out yesterday ok?! When you all went out and me and Lisa was left in the apartment." She shouted, still everyone can't believe that Lisa didn't tell them. "And you know how hard it is for her to tell us."

"Stop fighting." It was Lisa, she's awake. "P-please I'll explain everything." They all went closer to Lisa to ask if she's already ok, why didn't she tell them, or what happened why she got it.

Mr. Hashi and Kai excused themselves outside, Kai had the chance to tell it to Wendy.

Back to Lisa..

"How did you had this?" -Taemin

"I have no idea seriously, i was high school, graduating from highschool to be exact when i found out." She explained.

"That's why you were late." -Tzuyu

"Yeah, that was the reason why i was late, and Seulgi? All the weird things that happened to me that you don't know that answers? Me always sleeping, long sleeved shirts, loosing weight and many more, it's because of this Leukemia." Lisa said while bowing her head, feeling guilty that she didn't tell them when she had it.

"Is this also the reason... You know? Why you broke up with Jen." Donghyuk asked this time, she looked at him and nodded slowly.

"Yes, it was actually the reason.."

"Pabo.. Why didn't you tell her?" -Tzuyu.

"I don't want to see her crying because of me." Stupid answer right?

"But you made her cry when you broke up with her Lisa, think of that" -Hyoyeon.

"I know and i regreted it." She sighed. "I mean, i just don't want to see her crying because of me when i di-" Everyone cutted Lisa's word off, not wanting to hear the word she was going to say.

"Shh shut!" That's what they shouted.

Tzuyu started to tear up, she doesn't want to loose her best buddy.

"If you told Jennie instead of breaking up with her you idiot, both of you will be fighting for your life i-" Her voice cracked as she cried harder everyone including Lisa comforted her. "I-i can't im-imagine you f-fighting for your illness alone, and t-times you needed her she wasn't there, she wasn't there beside you to hold your arms, to support y-you," She cried out loud and everyone agreed.

"She's right Lisa, how did you handle everything knowing that she has Kai and then you're here fighting for your life?" That was a wrong question that Jhope asked.

"Wrong question." Yugyeom whispered to Jhope

"It was very painful, and if i had the chance to tell her everything the first thing im going to say is how much i regreted it, i wish i could've told her sooner," Her tears are starting to form but she doesn't want to cry. "But i beg you all not to tell her about this.. You can tell her when I'm gone already." She smiled bitterly, and everyone glared at her.

"That's just unfair.. So unfair." Yugyeom whispered.

"Don't you think she'll be hurt when she find it out late?" It was Ten who asked this time. "You don't want her to be guilty don't you?"

"You need to tell her when we get back." Donghyuk held Lisa's shoulder and she looked at him.

Lisa thought of it. She imagined herself in Jennie's situation, 3 years, 3 long years. She has been questioning herself why Lisa broke up with her, then one day later she'll find out that she's gone, she died already.

And it's already late when she found out she has Leukemia. And it could also ruin her relationship with Kai.

"No!" She shouted and everyone looked at her in shock "No one's telling Jennie!" She crossed her arms and sighed.

"LISA!" Everyone shouted at her due to angriness.

Still no one is changing her mind, she won't tell it to Jennie and that's final.

She won't even care.. Lisa thought and covered her eyes because tears were falling already.

"I'm sorry Jennie" She mumbled

--
End of part 35|Distance.

Ops

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

16K 533 31
A successful businesswoman who lives her life with her 2-golden rules.. 1. no money no life 2. f*ck other things. She's been in her inherit business...
151K 4.6K 38
A girl with a thoughtful past and a girl who is being bullied. "will you really leave me? " -? "only if you are with me"-? Enjoy♡ english is not m...
33K 1.3K 41
FAN-FICTIONAL story where Jennie, college student who always have a dream on becoming a Princess will soon meet the real life Princess of Thailand Li...
416K 13.5K 43
What if you have a girlfriend then suddenly she breaks up with you because of your sister... What if all the people around you don't like you, even y...