Hell Fragment: The Awakening

By --TheFallen--

A simple fantasy can change everything. Blood. The end of all things is near. Blood. And he's just a high s... More

Coming soon!
WARNING!
σκότος

Chapter 1: Pilot

9.9K 171 331
By --TheFallen--

*Clash*

*Clash*

Heaven... The place where everyone goes when they don't commit a sin and are 'good'.

"Aaaaaaaaah!!!"

"Aaaaaaaaargh!!!"

Hell... The place where everyone goes when they commit a sin and are 'evil'.

Hell and Heaven have been at war since the beginning of time. 

God, The Ruler of Heaven. 

Satan, The Ruler of Hell. 

Heaven works together to defeat their enemies but the same could not be said about the demons... 

Or anything else that goes against them.

What you choose to believe in...

Who you choose to side for...

With...

Is up to you.

Isn't it?

War

The sound of swords clashing...

*Clash*

*Clash*

*Clash*

The screams of both men and monsters are heard in the air...

"Aaaaaaaaah!!!"

"Aaaaaaaaargh!!!" 

The floor... Painted with blood and countless bodies.  

*Clash*

"Why must their always be war? Bloodshed? Can't people just agree with the same ideals and get along?"

An injured demon lays on the floor... "Ugghhhhh..." Grunts the demon. With nothing but fear in his eyes, he turns and looks up at the knight above him.  

"Why must their be bloodshed for people to finally realize what they are doing is wrong?" The Knight looks at his sword covered in blood and looks down at the monster. 

"Wait! Please don't kill me!! WAIT!" 

"Death is the only way."

*SLASH!*

"For freedom!!"

Blood splatters everywhere as the demon's hand falls lifeless.  

"Gah..." He breaths heavy and looks around, seeing his brethren fighting along side him. 

"Worry not!" A priest walks by the battlefield and screams boosting the soldiers morale. "For you are all men of God!! The almighty himself!!! We will not stop! We will not surrender!!! Today will be the last day for war all around! The bloodshed will finally end!" 

"Graaaaaah!" A demon charges at him and lifts his giant sword. An army of monsters followed not far behind. 

The Priest lifts his hand and the soldiers behind him all stand still. "Carry our prayers up to God's throne, that the mercy of the Lord may quickly come and lay hold of these beasts-"

*Stab*

A throwing knife appears out of nowhere and stabs the demon in his back, instantly killing him. 

"-the serpent of old, Satan and his demons, casting him in chains into the abyss, so that he can no longer seduce the nations! Repent!!!" He swings his cross towards the army as a rain of arrows come down, killing hundreds of them in seconds.

"Chargeeeeee!" The human army charges towards the demons, finally pushing them back. 

After years of their torment they finally had the upper hand. 

"KILL EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM! SPARE NO HUMAN SCUM!!!"

"CHARGEEE!!!!!! God is with us!!" 

Meanwhile behind the Demon army, "My Queen!" A demon butler rushes towards a big and evil looking castle, running past a big gate keeping the humans out. 

Five classy looking demons are having a conversation in a room high up in the castle, while a person sat on the throne behind them. Quiet...

"We must defeat them once and for all!" ????

"Great plan, but how do you expect us to do that in our position?! They picked the perfect time to invade!" ????

"We must all escape and live! That is the right thing to do now, right at this moment!" ????

"The ritual! We must perform the Ritual immediately! It is the only wa-"

"My Queen!" The butler enters the room and everyone is suddenly quiet.

...

"My Queen!" He runs right past them, rushing towards the throne. He sees a young women sitting, with not a worry in the world. 

She crosses her legs and smirks seeing him. "Mhmhmhm. Did you miss me that much, minion?"

"My Queen!" The butler finally reaches her but before saying anything else, he quickly bows. He looks up and is shocked seeing her appearance. "Uh...???" 

"Stop staring and speak already..."

"Oh! F-Forgive me! You picked one heaven of a time for your return. The priest's army will be arriving at the gates soon! The gates!" The butler grits his teeth, face full of anger and confusion. 

"Hmm. And what of my generals?" She takes a sip of her red drink, staring at him covered in sweat and blood. "Mmmh."

"Still no word from any of them. The humans are coming from all sides, we have to assume they have all been killed! My-My Queen. You need to make it out of this. You need to... This cannot be the end!" 

"Hmm?" The Queen looks out her window and hears the Priests prayers from the battlefield. "Tsk! It's that retched priest again." 

"It's the same one my Queen. He was there at the time of your father's demise. Our great Kingdom..."

"..." The Queen grips her hands and prepares to move. 

*Door slams open*

A Demon soldier rushes in the room.

"The gates! The gates!! They've reached the gates!" 

"So soon? How is that possible?!" Asks the butler. 

"We must escape now! While there is still time!" Screams one of the council members. 

"They are wiping us out like we are nothing out there!!" 

The butler gulps seeing her quickly get irritated, hearing the old men's comments. "Why?! Why now?! We've been at war for ages! To go out like this???? It's all happening too fast... Nothing makes sense!"

"You're talking to yourself again." The Queen sighs.  

"How is any of this possible? What did we miss? It doesn't make any sense. How is he this powerful?? He-He did this!! He... I'll kill him!!"

*Glass shatters*

The Queen lowers her leg and gasps, dropping her cup. "This 'he' you speak of... Tell me about him."

"He-" 

*Door Slams Open*

Her right eye twitches hearing the doors sound. 

"They're all dead!!" A bloody demon runs in the room and falls down.

"What now?!" The council members all mysteriously glance at each other.

"Are you not from-" Asks the butler.

"Leviathan's army. Yes, one of my so called generals." The Queen finishes his sentence.

"The generals... Arrgh! They... Are all dead! The chosen one... Urghh... Has a group of special knights... They call themselves... Ughhhh... The Holy Order."

"The Holy Order?"

"They are six members... Arrgh... And with their leader-Seven! They are... Incredible. I've never seen... Agggggh! Anything like them before! We were nothing to them... They wiped-cough cough. Us out-arrgh!" The demon soldier coughs blood, barely holding on to his life. "I barely escaped... Arrgh... In time... To warn you, my Quee-aaaguuuuhaaaaaa..." His hand drops.

The Queen gets up and walks towards him only to see him dead.

"He's dead my Queen."

"We're all going to die!! We should just surrender!! Satan has abandoned us all!! Surrender and run!!" One of the demons around them starts to panic. He drops his weapons and starts trembling with fear. "We should all surren-"

A sudden wind blows by them. 

*Wush*

"Guh?!" The demon's eyes widen as he hears a sudden heart beat. He looks at her direction and sees her gone. 

Gulp 

Everyone around him was frozen in place... 

Horrifyingly looking at him...

But they weren't looking at his face. Their eyes... They were looking down. 

"Hrrrrgn!" 

"You wish to surrender and run?" The Queen appears behind him. "But I've only just arrived~"

"????" He turns around and sees her holding a heart in her right hand. "G-G-Guuh..." He looks down and sees a small hole in his chest. 

"Surrender and run...?" She starts to slowly walk towards him.

"M-M-M-My..." The demon falls down to his knees and stares at his beating heart getting closer and closer to him. He lifts his hand and tries to reach for it... Multiple times...

She viciously smiles and reveals her vampire fangs. "As you wish."

*Wush*

The whole room gets dark for a second and two big red eyes appear in front of him. Her eyes... Bat-like Eyes...

"H-H-H-Heart..."

"Aaaarrhop!" 

*Bite*

*Munch*

*Munch*

"G-G-Guuuh-aaaaaagh." His eyes widen seeing his heart gone from her hand, and her mouth now covered in blood. 

"Mmmmmmmhhh~" Her aura suddenly explodes as she licks the blood around her fingers and stares at the demon, at his final moment. She lifts her hand towards him and twists her wrist...

"????????" Everyone around her is shocked and caught off guard by her new powers.  

"Death." The blood in his body starts pouring out and floats towards her as she stands there and absorbs it. "Mmmmmh~" 

"Aghhhh..." The demon's pale body falls to the ground, lifeless, with his mouth wide open. 

The Queen licks around her fingers again and gives everyone a scary stare. "Is the only way out for our Kind. There is nothing else waiting for us out there. Nobody. We are alone."

"..." Everyone is quiet and covered in sweat. 

"Now..." She sits back down on her Throne and crosses her legs. "Does anyone else wish to surrender?"

"................" 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Good. Then... Get back out there!!!!"

"!!!!!!!!!!" They all quickly leave the room, the Council members included. 

"My Queen. The one leading them is not someone you should underestimate. They say he is the chosen one, blessed by god... And-Gulp."

"Out with it, minion."

"A being born with the soul purpose of killing you and every demon in existence. He will not stop until we have all been perished!!"

"..."

"What do we do?" 

"Chosen one, huh? Chosen for who exactly?" Asks the Queen while touching her thighs. "Mhmhmhmhmhm~ Before I kill that wretched priest, I will take away the one thing they cherish as much as their God. The one thing they believe in. And then I will have my revenge!"

"You will surely be victorious!"

"Now... Go Minion." 

"My Queen?" 

*BOOM!*

The castle shakes . 

"Go!" The Queen's aura explodes as she points at the door. 

"Yes ma'am! For what it's worth... It was nice serving you my Queen!" The butler kneels one last time before leaving with the rest of the demons to join the war. 

"Oh this is far from over." She looks outside and gropes her boobs. "Now I am really getting excited! Too excited! Chosen one, huh? Mhmhmhmhmhm. You will be mine!"  

Meanwhile, outside...

*Demon gets cut in half by a knight* 

As the war is going on, the Priest is still walking around motivating the men to continue fighting to the death.

"Men! Today is the day we put an end to the Queen's torment!!! Today!!! Is the day we take over for god!!!! God has blessed today and nothing will stand in the way of our victory!!!! Push men!!! PUSH!!! Push until your last breath if you have too!!!! Think about your wives!! Think of your sons and daughters!! THINK OF EVERYONE!!! FOR IT IS ALL TO CHANGE OUR FUTURE!!!" He lifts his giant cross and waves it around for all the demons to see what's coming. 

"NO MERCY!! KILL THEM ALL! CHARGEEEEEEE!" The knights all go berserk and fearlessly charge right into the demons.

After a few minutes of a one sided slaughter, the soldiers reach a giant gate and cannot push forward.

"Sir! They are taking cover behind their gates. We can't break it!" 

"They have a powerful spell protecting it! What do we do now?" Asks a random knight.   

"We must find a way to destroy it now! We must get through! WE MUST!!!! NOT STOP!!!" Screams the Priest. 

"But how? The gate is impenetrable!"

"Tsk! But we must... We must... We must cross..." 

Meanwhile behind the gate, "Hold that gate shut!!! Do not let them go through!!!" Grunts a bigger demon-like monster. 

"Aaaaaaaah!!!!! Push!!!" They all rush to the gate and hold it shut, doing everything to keep the humans out. 

Meanwhile on the human side, "Nothing is working!! The gate is being protected by the Queen's spell!!! She has returned more powerful then before!!"

"This cannot be the end!!!"

"Keep trying!!!"

"God will show us the way! Continue! We cannot be stopped here!! Nothing can stop us!!!" Screams the Priest. 

The soldiers try and try... But nothing was effective. 

"Damn! Damn damn damn! Damnnn!!!!!" 

"Stand back." A familiar voice is heard from behind... A holy voice, more holy then the priest himself. 

"The holy knight?! But how is he??" 

"He's here! The chosen one!!" 

"HA-HANSUKE!!!!!" 

"Hansuke! Yeah Hansuke!!!" 

The demons hear the humans scream and quickly start to tremble.

Hansuke(Chosen one)

"Does that mean the Queen's generals are?" The knight looks at Hansuke shocked as he was covered in blood from head to toe. 

"Belphegor and Leviathan are both dead. I killed them myself." Hansuke grabs a bag and turns it upside down, waiting for something to drop...

*Heads drop*

Two bloody demon heads fall and roll around towards the priest and knights.  

"Move." Hansuke walks by them as he heads(:eyes:) towards the gates. 

"Yes sir! He's so... Incredible!!" 

"He did it..." 

"He defeated both generals?? Alone???" 

"KILL THEM ALL HANSUKE!!! MAKE THEM PAY!!" 

"The rest of the generals are being taken care of." Hansuke continues walking towards the gate as multiple demons charge towards him, attacking him.

*Slash*

One down...

*Slash*

*Slash*

Two more... 

"What?!" The soldiers see him disposing of the demons with barely a strike.

*SLASH!* 

Twenty bodies drop to the floor as his sword gets covered in blood. He swings one more time and cleans the blood off. 

"Do you think he will be able to finally kill the Queen and end all of this once and for all?" Murmurs a knight. 

Meanwhile behind the gate, "Hold the gate!! They can't come in here!!! We must not let them through!!!" Says the big demon leaning on the door. "Push!!!!"

"Uh? He said that he killed Belphegor and Leviathan..."

"We're all going to DIEEEE!" Screams a demon, quickly dropping his weapon and running away.

"Come back here you cowards!!!! TSK! Stay at your post!!! It won't change anything if you run!!! You will all die today!! This here is our final stand!!!" The monster continues to hold the door shut while the smaller ones ran back and got ready for battle. 

Meanwhile outside, "Of course! He has no equal. Nobody can stop his drive to end this war. He is the chosen one and nothing will get in his way of fulfilling OUR DESTINY!!!! His destiny!!!" Screams the Priest.

Hansuke lifts his sword as it starts to shine white. 

He swings...

*BOOM*

The gate gets blasted down, incinerating every demons in it's path.

"Arrrrghh!!"

"My leg!!" 

"ATTACK!!!!!!!" 

The war continues. 

Hansuke swings, killing another twenty demons with one strike. Everyone sees this and start to chant his name, boosting his morale.

"Hansuke! Hansuke! HANSUKE!!"  

Hansuke looks up and sees the Queen looking down at them from her window.

"Mmmmmh. Tasty~" She smirks at him and then looks down at the Human soldiers beside her castle.

"Look out!!!"

She jumps down, leaving a trace of Dark aura behind her. 

*Wush!*

 She lands down causing an explosion of darkness and then her body dashes ahead of the soldiers and stops with her right hand ahead of her. 

*BOOM!*

The aura left behind her explodes and kills countless knights, draining their blood right after. 

"She's gotten a lot stronger!! But how?!" Screams a Human soldier. 

"I've accepted my fate. Have you?" Asks the Queen. 

"Demon Queen!!"

"Hm?"

"Your reign of terror ends today!!!" Screams the priest, pointing his cross at her.

"Oh? Why end the fun so soon?" She chuckles glancing at him. "It's just getting started."  She lifts her finger, blasting countless knights away with fire. "AHAHAHAHHA!" 

"Attack her men!" Screams the priest. 

"Wait!" Hansuke sees all of the soldiers charge towards her. 

"Defend the Queen!" The Queen's Butler appears, bringing the last of their men with him. "Attack! Fight to the death!!!" 

Hansuke and the Knights get surrounded, leaving the Priest and the Queen alone.  

The Queen looks at the chosen one and sees him continuously glancing at the Priest. She licks her lips and evilly smiles.

"In the name of god I condemn you demon!!! Go back to hell!!!" The priest swings his cross at her, attacking her. "Aaagh!!" She dodges and grabs his cross, snapping it in half. 

"Your god can't help you here. Ahahahaha!" She appears behind him and grabs him, lifting him up, revealing her sharp fangs. "Have a little fun with me. Please~?" She puts her hand on his face and brings it down to his neck. Her nails start to grow...

"I... I-Uuurgh... I..." 

"Mhmhmhmhm~"

"Ugggh!!!" The Priest looks to his right and sees Hansuke busy fighting off her army of Demons.  

"Your chosen one can't help you, but he sees everything he wants to see. Nothing true."

"Unhand me you vile demon!!!! God has surely damned you!!!"

"Mhmhmhmh~ Has he? After you're gone, he will be all mine."

"Ugggghhhhhhhh!!!!!!"

"Come on now~ You know you want too~" Her eyes shine black as she lifts her hand with evil intent. Her voice... So soothing. So mesmerizing... "Kill yourself for me~ Kill yourself for him. I want you to suffer~ Sin for me~"

"I..." 

"Sin~~ For your God." 

The priest forcefully moves his hand and pushes her nail into his neck. 

"Do it~"

*DUM!*

The holy knight appears in time and hits her with his shield, blasting her towards her own castle. The room crumbles on top of her as she hits the wall.

"Are you okay sir?" Hansuke helps him up.

"Finish her! You are the only one who can do it!!!" 

"Grraaaaaahhhh!" She gets up irritated, blasting all the rocks off of her.

"You are the chosen one... Hansuke! Finish this... Finish... Her!"

"Hansuke? Hmmm. What an odd name~ Why don't you leave your pesky human friends and come join me instead~? Hmmm?"

"..." 

"Come on~ It'll be fun. We can take over this world together. Rule Together~ Together, we will be unstoppable." Says the Queen while walking towards him. She puts her hand on his chest and walks around him, softly touching him. "Doesn't that sound nice?"

"..."

"Don't listen to her! Everything they say is a lie!! Don't fall for her trap!"

"It's her voice! Close your ears and don't look into her eyes!!" 

"Don't you want to start a family with me? You can make love to me day after day, after day... After day... Mhmhmhmhmh~ The world would be truly at peace."   

"Your seduction methods won't work on me, Demon Queen." He takes a step back and lifts his sword up. "I will never join the likes of you. Now pick up your weapon and fight me."

"Oh? Having a hard time killing an unarmed cute girl? How noble of you, my chosen one~ Soon to be my new Minion!"

"Shut up!" Screams Hansuke, charging at her, attacking her with his sword. "I'll never join you! I'll never be evil!" 

*BLOCK*

The Queen summons her scythe and blocks his hit. "Don't worry... I'll go easy on you. Mhmhmhmhmhm. Unless you like it rough!" They clash and start dashing around, trading hits left and right. "Ahahahaha!"

After a few minutes of battle, the butler appears and limps towards them. "My Queen! Gaaah! They are all dead! Urrghhh! You are the only one left! Our army has been wiped... out. Guhuh..." The Queen gets surrounded by soldiers and they all lift their weapons up high. "Everyone... De-" The butler coughs blood and quickly drops dead. 

"YOU HEAR THAT MEN?! IT'S ONLY HER! HANSUKE! KILL THIS DEMON WHORE AND SET THEM ALL FREE OF OUR BURDEN!! HER BURDEN!!!!" Screams the Priest, pointing at her.

"TSK! Burden?! You're pissing me off!" The Queen's aura explodes as she instantly appears behind the Priest. "I'll end you once and for all!!!!!" She lifts her scythe in the air and ferociously swings... 

*BLOCK*

Hansuke blocks her attack with his shield.

"Huh?! What is..." She tries to move but can't. "What is this??? Ughhh!! I can't??! Move!!"

The shield starts to light up.

"W-What?!" 

*Holy Blast!*

"GAGH!!" She coughs blood and rolls around all over the floor, now covered in bruises.

"Now finish the bitch off!!"

"Ugh..." She looks up and sees Hansuke on top of her with his sword on her neck.

"End it now!" Screams the Priest.

"How did... You do that?" Asks the Queen, spitting blood. "How was that attack so strong?"

"My shield is a gift from god. It stuns anything demonic and counters it with a Holy Spell." He raises his sword and is about to finish her.

"Wait..."

"Sir!" Screams a soldier, running towards them. 

*STAB!*

He gets stabbed in the chest by a sword that came out of nowhere. The Priest runs to him and holds him up. "What happened?!" 

"H-he came out... Of nowhere..." Says the soldier just before dying.

"Who did?! WHO!!!"

"He's dead sir." A soldier takes him off his hands and lays him down.  The Priest hears horses coming his way and looks up.

"Impossible." His eyes open wide as he could not believe what he is seeing. He falls on his knees seeing the six holy knights headless on each horse. The Queen starts to laugh.

"Is this your doing you bitch?!" 

"Its terrifying isn't it? When the people around you suddenly just die and disappear in an instant. Now... What's even more terrifying... Is that he's not one of mine." She continues laughing.

"Up there!" A soldier points at the roof of the Queen's castle.

"Impossible! It's the black knight!" Screams the Priest.

He jumps down and a group of soldiers attack him. 

*SLICE*

He cuts them down with one swing as he watches them all fall and die, painting his path in blood.

"Impossible!! He killed everyone in just one swing!" Screams the Priest, falling to his knees.

"Everyone get back and retreat!" Screams Hansuke. 

"No way! We'll still figh-"

*SLICE*

 The soldiers get cut to pieces before they could even react.

"W-what a monster!" He appears in front of the priest preparing to kill him.

"No!" Hansuke rushes in to block his sword and ends up getting stunned as they both clashed. "I can't! Move! Why am I stunned as well?!!!" The Black knight's sword slowly starts to move closer to his face as he watches. 

One of the fallen knights, missing an arm, gets up and grabs his sword. "FOR FREEDOMEEE!!!!!!!!!" He charges to help...

*SLICE*

 His body quickly drops as he was cut into pieces. 

"NOOOOO!" Hansuke screams, pushing him back a little.

The dark knight tilts his head, stopping his push as they continued clashing swords. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

*Struggle*

.

.

.

.

.

.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" Hansuke finally breaks free and knocks him away. "Sir!" He grabs the priest and jumps back, distancing himself. 

"I-Impossible... What... What has he done?" The priest looks around seeing all the knights cut to pieces with only one standing, barely alive. "What have you done?!?!?!?!!?!!!!"   

"You are not one of my generals..." 

"..." The dark knight walks towards the Queen and lowers his hand, offering her help.  

"Oh my~" She blushes and grabs his hand. 

He lifts his other hand towards her, holding a small glass bottle filled with red watery substance.

"What's this?" She looks at him not saying a word. "Very well... I doubt it is poisoned. Or else... Why save me just to poison me. Unless you are into that?"

"..."

"No? Lucky me~" She drinks it and sees her wounds heal in an instant. "Mmmmh. All better now~ Hmm?" She looks up at him and cutely tilts her head, curious to know who he is. "Why are you helping me? Are you... My chosen one?" 

*Pat Pat*

"Huh...?" The Queen looks at his hand on her head. "You know... Usually you lose a hand for touching me without my permission."

He raises his hands, offering them to her. 

"Uhh???" She looks at him confused. "Aha-ahahahahaha. You're cute, I'll let this one slide. You know... I don't just kill for pleasure."

"I do." 

"Oh~ What a manly voice you have~" She blushes and looks at the holy knight staring at them. "Awww... Are you jealous now?"

"..."

"You lost your chance of joining me. Now. Mhmhmhmhmhm. Die!!!" 

The Dark knight turns and faces them.

"Can he win this?" They all look at the dark knight, seeing he didn't get any injury from that powerful holy spell.

"Is he... Human?" The last remaining knight looks at Hansuke's calm face. "Can you beat him?"  

"BLASPHEMY! Of course he can! He is the chosen one!!!! He can beat anyone in his path with the power of God!! God is with us! GOD WILL ALWAYS PREVAIL!!! LIGHT ALWAYS WINS!!" Screams the priest. 

The Dark Knight and The Holy Knight stare at each other...

*Stare*

*Stare*

*Stare*

*Stare*

*Stare*

*Stare*

They both run towards each other, sword lifted high, ready for battle.  

"I will... Defeat you!" 

"No. You all die." 

As they are about to clash with their massive swords... 

A clock starts ringing and falls down, hitting a cup, causing all the water inside to fall down everywhere around a desk.

"AAAAAAH!" Screams a guy, jumping off his chair. His headsets get ripped off, pulling the computer down...

*CRASH*

"Shit! Are you kidding me???? At the best part of the game too?!!!!" He sighs and stares at his pc. "Man... Imagine having powers. How fun life would be." He places the computer back and tries opening it again, but nothing happens.

Click

Click click click

"What?! It broke?! No way!!!"

Click

Click

Click

Click

Click

[ERROR]

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!"

To be continued...

Welcome to...

Hell Fragment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.5K 5.9K 36
U+Z ဒီနေ့မင်းလွင် + ဒီယောရာဇာဓိရာဇ်
96.9K 5.2K 33
Pluto thai gl novel မြန်မာဘာသာပြန်
320K 5.6K 43
Fuyumi Todoroki, the oldest and only sister to Shoto Todoroki. Y/N Midoriya, the oldest son to Inko and Hisashi Midoriya. Along with that, he's also...
76K 1.6K 25
Alissa was sent away after being framed by her mother and twin sister. But when she gets arrested for the 4th time that week her family is called. Sh...