love live ship stories.

By raveniscool01

shipping different characters in love live with each other or reader. More

maki x male reader.

ELI x NOZOMI

49 0 0
By raveniscool01

Today had been a horrible day for our dear eli-chi. She thought she would give dating a try; but after tonight she's considering being single forever. Our Russian beauty had decided to let a seemingly nice boy from her neighborhood take her out, a mistake she won't make again.

So once she got home as promised, our girl face timed nozomi to tell her all about it. Nozomi whom was worried the whole time picked up on the first ring. "Hey are you alright, he didn't try anything did he", she asked. "No he didn't...but". "But what, I want details", nozomi demanded. Eli's head then dropped and tears filled her crystal blue eyes.

"Nozomi...it was horrible", Eli cried into her smart phone. "What'd that bastard do; did he hurt you". "No...he was a freaking gerk", Eli sobbed. "Wha...I want details". Eli then took a deep breath, dried her eyes, and let it out.

"Well to start all the gerk talked about was how cool his YouTube channel was, and how he was getting lots of subs", Eli said mockingly. "and every time I tried to say anything he cut me off". "He even laughed at me when I told him I use to do ballet", Eli said sucking in some mucus. "Tha...that jerk, I'll kill him", nozomi cried slamming her hands down on her desk.

"Oh that's not all; after dinner he said he wasn't paying my part because I didn't eat enough". "and when he dropped me off, he said I was weird and that he was no longer interested!!," Eli sobbed. After hearing what her closest and most beloved friend had been through; nozomi even began to shed tears.

"Eli-chi I'm so...so sorry", nozomi cried. "It's okay nozomi; it's not like you did anything", Eli laughed. "No you deserve so much better than that; you deserve to be treated like a queen", she cried. "Thanks nozomi...that means a lot", Eli sniffiled. "Eli if that would've been me; I would've taken you to the nicest restaurant in town and let you order whatever you wanted. "and I would've paid for it no matter how little you ate", nozomi bellowed.

The two girls then stared at each other in silence for what seemed like forever; until Eli broke the silence. "Wow...your so sweet, maybe I should let you take me out next time", Eli joked. "I just think you deserve to be treated better than that", nozomi spoke softly. "Thanks...YAWWWWWN, I think I'm gonna go take a bath and lie down", Eli yawned. "Okay...keep your chin up", nozomi said before ending the call.

After she hung the phone up, something Eli said kept ringing in her ears. "Maybe I should let you take me out next time". As she remembered her friends words a lightbulb went off in the girls head. "Why don't I take eli-chi out on a date; one that'll show her just how special she really is", nozomi gasped. The fortune teller then paced her room back and forth raking her brain for some good date ideas.

Finally after some time had passed; it hit her. "Ooooh, there's a big festival going on this week...I could take her to that", nozomi cheered. She then imagined all the fun things they could do together. Like ride the rides, eat good carnival food, and she could even win her eli-chi a prize. The idea was perfect, she could show her close friend a good time; and she could make her forget about that loser.

So our best girl stayed up that whole night planning the perfect evening for her and Eli. She even took the time to put a couple of curses on that jerky YouTuber.

The next day when nozomi arrived at school; Eli could see the bags under her eyes and was a bit worried. "ummm nozomi...are you feeling alright", her friend asked. "I'm feeling wonderful; thanks for asking". "well you look tired", said with a worried expression on her face. "Never mind that; eli-chi...I want to take you out on a date tonight", nozomi asked proudly.

Upon hearing this Eli's face then turned as red as maki's hair. "Wha...a...date!!", Eli gasped. "Yes, I'd like to show you what a real date's like", nozomi smiled. For a while Eli didn't know how to take this, but she eventually broke the silence. "Nozomi what your doing is sweet but... I'm not really ready for another date yet", Eli said patting her friend on the head. "Eli you deserve to be treated like a princess; and I'm going to show you what that feels like", nozomi stated sternly.

Eli then thought for a second and shrugged. "I guess...but only because it's with you". "Great!!" "I'm going to show you the time of your life", nozomi clapped. "Well if you don't mind me asking; where will we be going", Eli asked. "To the big festival that's been going on; and I'm paying for everything", nozomi smiled.

Eli then looked at her friend who had such a hopeful look on her face; and she just couldn't say no. "I guess...it does sound kinda fun". "That's the spirit!!", nozomi cheered. "I'll pick you up at seven tonight".

So even though she wasn't to enthused about going, that night when she got home she dug out some more nice clothes to wear and waited outside for her friend. Meanwhile as nozomi walked to her princess's house; she couldn't escape the fact that she wanted to share her true feelings with Eli. She didn't want some jerk to hurt Eli again no....she wanted to be with Eli.

When nozomi arrived she approached her beautiful lady and extended a hand. "Ready for your big night malady". "Yeah...let's go", Eli giggled taking her friends hand. As the two walked to there destination; nozomi was pleased to see that Eli seemed to be having a good time.

She was smiling, never stopped holding hands, and seemed to be way more comfortable around nozomi. "Maybe this could be the night we become more than friends", she thought to herself.

As they neared the festival they could smell the fresh air, and the many foods that were being cooked. They could also see the many beautiful decorations and banners that were displayed everywhere. But as they neared the entrance; little did they know... a surprise was waiting for them. Before they made it to the gates a figure dressed in black from head to toe jumped out at them.

"Empty your wallets nya!!", the figure yelled. Nozomi then stepped in front of Eli. "Don't worry eli-chi; I'll handle this". As Eli examined the mugger she let out a loud sigh. "Go home Rin", Eli said as she pulled the ski mask off of rin's face. "Whoops you found me nya", Rin purred. "aww Rin, it would've worked if you could've held the nya back", nozomi sighed.

"Really...you were going to pull the fake mugger trick with me", Eli laughed. "I thought it would've been a good way to impress you...if only the actor had been a bit better", nozomi shrugged. The two then walked up to the ticket booth where a bored looking worker greeted them with an annoyed look. "How may I help you", he sighed. "we'll take two books of tickets", nozomi said.

Eli then attempted to go into her purse to retrieve some cash; but nozomi quickly stopped her. "Unh unh unh, I told you...I'm paying for everything", nozomi said. "Nozomi I really don't want you to do that", Eli said in a small tone. "Nonsense, I told you this is all my treat". Eli then just sighed and went with it. "Whatever you say...babe", Eli quipped.

As the two walked in they were taken by all of the great sights and aromas that were in the air. Game booths, tantalizing smells, and fun looking carnival rides filled the usually empty lot they were in. "So...what do you wanna do first", nozomi smiled. "Hmmm, wanna win me a prize", Eli said looking over at the dart game. "I'd be happy to".

So nozomi walked over to the Carney and slapped a ticket down on the desk. "Okay...you get three tries and you have to pop at least one", he sighed as he handed her three darts. "Which one would you like me to win hun", nozomi teased. Eli then scanned around and saw the most kawaii blue teddy bear ever. "The blue one", she smiled. "Ahhh, so the one that matches your eyes then".

Nozomi then grabbed a dart, took a deep breath and threw. She really wanted to win Eli that bear; so bad that she would've used all their tickets doing it. Fortunately that was not the case; nozomi's aim had been spot on and she popped one of the balloons. "Nice shot...here's your prize", the Carney said handing Eli the stuffed blue bear.

"Wow, you don't disappoint do you", Eli said hugging her new plush. "I told you; I'm going to show you a night you won't forget", nozomi smiled. "Wanna ride some rides", she added. "yeah sure what do you wanna ride first", Eli wondered looking at the many rides at the festival. "Ooooh, how about the ghost mine", nozomi said pointing to a scary looking ride that was decorated with ghost and demons.

"You know I don't like scary stuff", Eli quivered. "Oh don't worry; I'll be right there to hold onto you". As they approached the ride Eli knew this was just nozomi's way to have her cling to the fortune teller out of fear. She didn't mind though; she was actually having fun. So they stood in the medium sized line waiting to get on.

Soon they we're greeted by a scary looking mine cart that they had to get in. "After you my princess". "nozomi I'm not really in the mood to be scared", Eli shook. "It...will...be...fun", nozomi giggled.

As they got into the cart Eli looked at the tunnel ahead of them with fear in her eyes. It was filled with smoke and fake cobwebs, animatronic skeleton arms reaching out for them, you know scary stuff. "geez, what'd I get myself into", Eli said tightly closing her eyes. "I'm right here if you need someone to hold onto to", nozomi smiled.

As the ride began scary arms and fake robots popped out at them left and right. Eli knew she couldn't handle it; so she kept her eyes closed and clinged to her pervy friend praying for the ride to be over. After about three more minutes of hearing all sorts of creepy noises; the ride finally came out of the other end of the tunnel. "Scary enough for you eli-chi". "Screw you!". "Heh,heh,heh...okay I'll let you pick the next one", nozomi laughed.

"Hmm, how about something simple like the ferris wheel then", Eli suggested. "Sounds good".

So the girls made there way to the beautifully lit ferris wheel. "Ooooh, this is going to be romantic", nozomi said rubbing her hands together. "Two please", nozomi asked the ticket guy. "I think I'm going to enjoy this ride a lot more", Eli commented as they took there seats.

As the ride started it took them so high that they could see it all; the entire festival was in their view. "So... having more fun with me than with that other jerk", nozomi asked. "You know I am", Eli said leaning her head onto her close friend.

Everything that high in the air looked magical; the moon was shining brightly, the stars glittered the clear night sky, and Eli's pretty blue eyes seemed to shine in the moonlight. "You know you really are beautiful eli-chi", nozomi said getting lost in her friend. "Yo...you think so". "Yes...I do", nozomi said getting closer to her dream gf.

As Eli stared back she found that nozomi's comforting face was also pretty easy to get lost in. "Eli...can I tell you something", nozomi asked. "Yes... anything", Eli replied. But before nozomi could confess the ride stopped and a Carney came to let them out of the cart they were in.

"Okay rides over", the guy said. Nozomi then looked at him with fire in her eyes and threw more tickets at him. "we're going again!!". So the startled Carney then walked away and restarted the ride for the fiery shrine maiden. "So...you were saying", Eli laughed as the ride started again.

"Eli-chi...I don't want you to date some loser again... because... because". But before nozomi could finish her statement Eli put her index finger over the girls plump lips. "Just stop...I already feel the same way", Eli smiled as she removed her finger and planted a soft kiss on nozomi's lips. This shocked nozomi to her core; she didn't think Eli would give her this reaction.

As the long awaited kiss happened awesome fireworks started to explode into the night sky. The tnt scattered all sorts of colors and symbols above them. After the kiss broke nozomi looked at Eli with tears of joy in her eyes. "Eli...I'm so happy". "Me too... let's be together forever", Eli said also showing a wet face.

After the ride ended the new couple went to try some of the famous foods the festival was known for. "hey nozomi...my date got in a pretty bad accident; you wouldn't know anything about that would you", Eli asked. The happy teen then busted out laughing and clinged to her new gf. "I guess that's what he gets!!"

The end.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2M 204K 90
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
671K 35.6K 51
π’πœπžπ§π­ 𝐎𝐟 π‹π¨π―πžγ€’ππ² π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐬 γ€ˆπ›π¨π¨π€ 1〉 π‘Άπ’‘π’‘π’π’”π’Šπ’•π’†π’” 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 β˜†|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
978K 44.1K 27
1950s. ***Story contains mature scenes and Hindi phrases which are not translated in english*** Abhigyan Singh, a Sarpanch of the village named 'Tara...
152K 2.3K 28
Rajveer is not in love with Prachi and wants to take revenge from her . He knows she is a virgin and is very peculiar that nobody touches her. Prachi...