The Orc Warrior and the Soft...

By feeguc

Please check out my new orc mm fantasy, The Orc and His Horse Boy! It promised to be even better than my last... More

Beginning
Unsteady Negotiations
The Thicket
Ian Witnesses A Public Joininng for the First Time
Ian sees a New Docca Joining Party
Galek
Ian (erotic)
Word Is Sent
While They Waited
Receiving Word
I dont know about you but
Lose Everything To Gain It All
Lose everything to gain it all pt 2.
Lose Everything to Gain It All Pt3
Lose Everything to Gain It All Pt 4
Lose Everything To Gain It All Pt. 5
The Training Hall
Payment
Taken
First visit
Thirsty
Everyone
Shopping for a Plugging Jewel
Breaching the Soft Man
The Plugging Jewel
Inside
Galek's
Well Wishes
Sex
30 Days Later (erotic finale)
Please check out my new orc mm fantasy, The Orc and His Horse Boy!
Stayed tuned for the final chapter today!
What monster next?

A Long Time Coming

13.7K 396 93
By feeguc

A few days later they finally arrived at the long house of the King.  It was massive.

Unlike the other long houses this one had rooms connecting to it. At first Ian was to be given no room, but Galek had expertly intervened and requested then granted a room.  In fact not just any room but a room large enough for Galek to have his own space near the door for guarding, a sort of anti- chamber. 

Thank you said Ian to the orc King. 

You are welcome.  I look forward to watching our bridge built and learning your ways. We have much to accomplish in one year. 

I will be ready in the morning. 

He bowed leaving the orc and the hall erupting in woops and hollers and animalistic sounds from the beasts around him. The orc King beat his staff loudly and the hall went silent then back to murmurings.

Galek took him to his room. 

I am going to go attend the horse and get the supplies.  When I leave put this at the door. And hold this.  He pointed to a huge chair and handed him a knife. 

Surely...

Don't argue. 

He sat thinking of the laughter he had received upon entering the great hall.

Who is this? Yelled the king coming down from his seat. 

He is the human engineer who will build the bridge. 

Ahhh yes.  Set to stay a year and a day I believe. 

Tell me human do you like our country so far?

The King sneered at the human excited by the tough circumstance he had put him in. 

The long houses are nice.  We do not have them in my country. 

"No I imagine not.  Tell me.. Ian why are you so fat? Do women like pudgy round men where you come from?"

The hall had grown deathly silent. 

"It is the way God made me. I have spent many years inside studying books.  I do not have a woman. Yet."

"Ahhh yes.  So you hope to have one someday? Tell me how do you hope to fuck her if your cock is hidden by your bulging fat?"

"I'm sure it will all work out.  Even porcupines find a way to mate."

The orc King roared in laughter.  And Ian had shrewdly provided comedy when the king had hoped to anger him. 

Someone me where do we plan to house this human...
and the conversation had continued. 

Galek was at the door and he moved the chair for him. 

I've brought food and water. Later bath water will be brought. 

When do you leave?

"I don't.  I have to keep you alive, fat one." He half cocked a smile and Ian smiled remember his introduction with the king.

I will be in this part of the room so you will have most of this to yourself as I have seen you like. 

They sat eating the meal. Downstairs the orc goings ins could be heard. 

How can you do this? Don't you hate having to be here instead of downstairs? How will you survive this Galek?

Galek looked up from his food. 

That is a lot to say.  I am fine.  Yes.  I miss my friends.  Yes I miss our ways.  You are very quiet.  But I have pledged to keep you alive and that is the most important thing. 

What if I locked myself in could that give you some free time?

He stared at the human. 

What are you worried about?

I don't want you to end up hating me. 

Galek was quiet.  Then He started talking about something completely different for which Ian thought there was no connection.  Later he would understand. 

Tonight a human will come to the room.  I need to fuck.  It has been too long.  Too many days.  Orcs begin to do terrible things when they go without.  I will let him quietly in we will be in the space by the door.  This will happen a lot.  Now Hush. eat.

Ian said no more.  He finished and then began spreading out his things. 

Orcs were strange and extremely sex driven.  He had no idea. 

Water came and he rinsed himself this time shielding himself behind a massive bed. 

He washed his clothes hanging them by the fire.  Dressed in a long tunic much softer than before.

Where did this come from?

We keep human clothes.  Sometimes they are needed. 

I see.

Ian planned his day using parchment to design the bridge and begin to list supplies and schedules. 

The night grew late. 

Ian went to bed. 

Finally a knock on the door sounded.  Ian heard shuffling and clothes rustling.  After a while he heard the distinct sound of slapping bodies.

Galek came with a grunt. 

Then let the boy out. 

Ian went to sleep.  This was such a strange place. One he wanted to leave as soon as he could. 

The visits continued.  For weeks.  Each night the same.

Ian was almost certain it was a human. 

Finally over food he asked questions.

Galek growled.  Human hush. 

No.  I won't.  I am asking basic questions Galek and I want answers or a I will find something horrid to say to the king about you. 

Galek half smiled.  Ian really did not have much power here. 

Who is the boy that comes every night? I want to understand orc ways. 

In the castle nobleorcs and soldiers are all serviced by the king once a day.  Most nobleorcs have their own doccas or mates or brothels they visit.  And soldiers sometimes do too.  Most of the lower class mate with female orcs.  They are plentiful and willing. 

I see.  But you don't. 

No.  I prefer the soft skin of a human when I am driven to fuck. 

I see. 

Fucking a human can become expensive.  Orcs have to mate often in order to be able to think.  Without it we are driven to madness.

The boy you hear each night services several rooms.  Mine is one of them.

Well I want to meet him. 

No. 

Yes. 

No. 

The next night when Ian heard the door he quickly lit a candle and moved to the front entryway

Galek growled in his furs on the floor. 

"What?"

Ian ignored him.  Looking at the young man. 

"Hello."

"Hello."

"I'm Ian."

"I'm Serka."

"Serka. Hmmm.  Are you hungry? I have some fruit on the table."

Serka looked at the orc then back at the human.

"Come don't mind him.  He's harmless."

Serka looked at Galek who nodded.

Stone faced Serka came to the table.  Galek stood listening in the background. 

"Here.  Eat."

Serka could not believe his eyes.  He sat down.  Fruit juice running down his chin. 

That had been just the beginning.  Each night Serka came the young men exchanged speech while Galek listened and sometimes spoke.  Finally the orc would grunt growl and Serka knew to stand and go.  He would service the orc then before leaving. 

Ian learned all kinds of things from Serka about orc life and orc ways.  He learned where the human was from and what his job was like.

"Is it hard?"

"No.  Not if you are pliant. I am alive and that is good.  Some even make it pleasurable for me. "

"What do you mean?"

"They help me release too before or after they do."

"Does Galek do this?"

"Oh" he smiled.  "Always. He is kind to me. "

"What is it like?"

"Like being ripped open and then ... swimming in warm aloe."

The young men laughed. 

"How did you know you preferred males?"

"I didn't have a choice. "

"Oh."

And with that Galek grunted and Serka scrambled away. 

The days of building continued so did the nights.  One night Ian let Serka bathe.  After that he always saved his bath water for him. 

Galek liked the clean boy.  He would never say that to Ian but he did. 

One night Galek left the candles by his bed furs lit as he mated with the boy. 

Ian watched as the orc caressed and gripped the young man finally seating him in his massive misshapen cock.  The boy winced at first but settled into it.  The monster rode him hard eventually flipping him onto the furs belly down and pushing up into him.  

Galek grunted his dark release. Far from truly being satisfied these fucks simply were like taking a shit or drinking from a stream.  Aside from necessity they provided no deep fulfillment for him.  One day he thought.  One day he would be able to afford a docca. 

Ian turned over in the bed.  Thinking about his own experiences. There had been none. In truth no one wanted him. At least none of the female women. And that is what he wished for. A woman. To marry and have a family. No men had been interested either. And for that he was glad. But truth be told he didn't see the girls wanting him more upon his return. All these things filled his thoughts until finally he had had enough. He emptied his mind and drifted to sleep.

Serka left and the orc slept at the door.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

352K 17K 58
(Completed MXM) In a kingdom of wolves, a prince dwells with an unappealing attitude and a way of distancing himself from anything that deals with 'l...
425K 13.1K 23
Liam Green, an alpha with a secret who's ready to give up on the idea of finding his mate after 6 years of searching. Finely Floyd, a grade A asshol...
17.4K 1.3K 29
VAMPIRE/ROMANCE How does it feel to be caught between humanity and the darkness? For John and his brother Jamie it is a torture. Keeping up the dail...
4.2K 275 11
| ManxMan | - Historical Fiction - Strong SEXUAL Content | Tossed aside for his sexual preferences, a young lord is abandoned by his family. But, he...