Want [Sahyo] ✔️

Da mndzjn2748

Minatozaki Sana- troublemaker by day, a cheating gambler by night. Take note, a sexy motherfucker. Sana jus... Altro

Chapter 1: Gambling Master
Chapter 2: Enemies
Chapter 3: Unbothered
Chapter 4: The girl in the storage room
Chapter 5: Truth Or Dare.
Chapter 6: Sister
Chapter 7: memoirs of a sister
Chapter 8: Bullshitting
Chapter 9: Home
Chapter 10: New student
Chapter 11: Why her?
Chapter 12: Off
Chapter 13: Feel
Chapter 14: Three hundred grand
Chapter 15: Friends
Chapter 16: Simple things
Chapter 17: Little Angels
Chapter 19: Written Future
Chapter 20: I would, if I could.
Chapter 21: Her King
Chapter 22: Drunken Night
Chapter 23: Tired
Chapter 24: Arigato
Chapter 25: Two Summers Later
A Bonus Chapter
Author's note!

Chapter 18: Babies and Futures

4.2K 172 150
Da mndzjn2748

Sana's POV

I can't help to overthink about what Jeongyeon said to me the other day. She's so depressed and it's shows she's so broken.

If I could, I don't want that to happen to me. I've fallen in love with the vice prez and I can't manage to lose her. Not now that things are going my way.

'Hey, you okay?' Jihyo said with her raspy voice.

I nodded, staring at her beautiful face on the other side of the bed snuggling the twins.

'No, you're not. What is it?' She held my hand and caressed it with her thumb whilst looking directly at me.

'It's just... you're not gonna leave me, are you?' I asked.

'Of course, not. I mean, if we fight, it's not like it's not fixable.' She uttered.

'You love me, right?' I reluctantly asked.

She sat up and leaned onto the headboard with me, 'Sana, what's wrong?' She asked worriedly.

I know she's sending that something was off.

'Nothing. I just want to know...' I lied.

'Of course, I do' She said with such angelic voice.

I looked down but she held my chin up to face her, 'Hey~ look at me~'

I obliged.

'I love you, okay? I really do. If you're thinking I'm gonna leave you, I won't. I promise' She said.

My heart felt at ease. With just that, my heart was relieved.

She gave me a quick peck on the lips that made my heart skipped a beat. It's fantastic.

'Look out for the kids. I'm gonna cook breakfast for us' She smiled and was about to stand up when I held her wrist, stopping her form walking away.

'But I want you for breakfast' I pouted.

'Aren't you sick of having me as your breakfast these past week?' She scoffed.

'I don't think I would ever' I leaned in her ear and blew, making her turn red.

I started giving her kisses in the crook of her neck when she giggled, 'There are kids, Sana'

She stood up and walked out of the room. I scoffed to our little moment there.

————-
'So, where do we go, twins?' I asked the kids that are on the baby carrier Jihyo and I are wearing. Yoongi on Jihyo, Ryujin with me. Both on our front.

'Eeihhn!' Yoongi stated while Ryujin giggle.

'To the park, it is' I pointed out and intertwined my fingers with hers

And we started walking when we heard murmurs around us,

'Oh my god, how cute!'

'Aww~ whatta happy family'

'I'm jealous~'

I chuckled at the murmurs I heard and looked at Jihyo and giggled even more. She's so red and looking down, probably shy and flattered.

'Hnnyahhhh!' Ryujin squealed suddenly, startling me. She started tugging my shirt and gritted her teeth while her eyes glued onto something. She started to squirm in the carrier.

'What is it?' I looked behind me and saw cute puppies and dogs.

'She probably want to play with them' Jihyo stated.

I guggled at the cuteness of this kids. They don't know how to talk but is determine make us understand them. Haha.

I walked towards the dogs and puppies as they come close to us and starts to jump around seeing the babies we're carrying on our front.

'Hoh!' Yoongi pointed at the dogs below them and started to wiggle.

Jihyo and I bent down and the dogs attacked the kids with kisses (more like licks). The twins squealed in happiness.

'Whatta cute family' An old lady came up to said, probably the owner of the dogs and puppies.

'Ah—'

'Thank you, ma'am' I cut Jihyo off.

'How old are they?' She asked gently and took out the treats handing it to us.

'Almost two in a month' I responded. I gave some treats to Ryujin and helped her feed the puppies.

'You have such beautiful wife' She glanced at Jihyo who looked flattered and bowed to the lady.

'I know. I really do, ma'am' I stared at Jihyo who met my eyes, she looked lovely.

'Ayhhream! Hushhream!' Yoongi uttered and squealed pointing at something.

We looked to wherever he's pointing at,

'Ahh, ice cream' Jihyo uttered, nodding slowly.

We got up and took out the baby wipes from the kids' backpack to clean the dirt off of the kids.

'Well, we'll see you around, Ahjumma' I said.

'Say bye-bye, Ajhumma' I raised Ryujin's arm and playfully waved it to the lady. Jihyo did the same thing.

We walked towards the ice cream vendor and asked for ice creams.

'Can two years old eat ice cream?' I asked and looked at Jihyo and she shrugged. But Ryujin gabbed my wrist and dug onto the ice cream I was holding in front us.

'Ryujin!' I exclaimed. She just looked at me and giggled. 'This kid tsk tsk' I grabbed the tissue in my pocket and wipe her face off with the ice cream.

'Haha, I'm so lucky I have Yoongi on me. He's well-behaved' Jihyo chuckled.

Ryujin is introvert but once she becomes comfortable with you, she could be the naughtiest. Yoongi, well, he's normal but when he cries is when Jihyo and I have a hard time.

Our day was going well when it's that time of the day when it's supposed to rain. I felt a rain drop on my cheek. Good thing, I brought a huge ass umbrella (A/U: you know those big ass umbrella, you could jump off the building and it'll make you fly. Well, my mom has a lot of those) I called Jihyo to come close.

'Aww, whatta responsible kid you are. Born ready' Jihyo teased.

I scoffed.

We faced each other so the twins played with each other in between us under the umbrella as I hold the umbrella for us. Then, it was a moment of silence. Just us four listening to the heavy drops of the rain and the sniffing the fresh smell of the wet grass.

'Are you getting wet?' I asked Jihyo.

'Hmm? No. Are you?'

I shook my head for a no. The two giggled in front of us.

'What do you two want now?'

The two covered their mouth and giggled with each other. It's so cute, honestly.

'They like messing with you' The vice prez let out a soft chuckle.

'I know' I scoffed.

She played with the two in between us.

I closed my eyes and focused to my surroundings: the way the wet grass smelled like, the sound of the raindrops, the sound of the trees flapping its branches and leaves, the kids playing around the puddle and under the rain, the soft giggles in front of me. They're all lovely.

I started to get teary as I saw a glimpse of a possible future. A possible future with Jihyo. A possible family with Jihyo. A possible wedding with Jihyo. A possible forever with Jihyo.

'You okay?' I opened my eyes and saw a benign face in front of me. 'You're crying' she cupped my cheek with her free hand and caressed it.

I tilted my head, feeling her touch and smiled. 'I'm okay~'

She smiled, 'okay'

I looked down on the two who suddenly became quiet. I saw them both yawned, starting to get sleepy.

'They're sleepy' Jihyo uttered.

'Can't blame them. This weather is literally the perfect weather for nap time' I said.

Ryujin leaned her head on my chest while Yoongi did the same to Jihyo. We both tap their backs lightly and watched them drift off tot he dreamland.

'Say, Jihyo'

I looked around my surroundings, feeling my surroundings.

'Wanna come with me?'

'To where?'

'Journey'

'To?'

'A lifetime'

I glanced at her and I saw her blush.

'Let's travel, live together, get married and have kids after we graduate' I happily uttered.

She smiled gently at me, 'Okay'

My lips curved up. 'Don't back out or I'll kidnap you' I teased.

'If you did, I will beat you up' she scoffed

'You're one hell of a handful, Vice Prez, you know that?' I chuckled.

'I'm glad I am, Minatozaki Sana' She scoffed.

———-
Third Person's POV

There, in the middle of the park, two hearts beat at the same time. Under the rainy weather, under the same umbrella. They both hoped the same exact thing,

I hope she's the one.

————-
To be continued....

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

162K 11.4K 77
Trust and Love is a dangerous game, so better play it wisely or else you will take the consequences between pleasure and pain. Good Luck! :)
10K 384 45
Jihyo the president of their school Meets the troublemaker and her squad Will they hate each other their entire life or... {Slow updates}
112K 5.5K 46
Minatozaki Sana was sick ever since she was born. She has a heart disease and the only way to save her is to change her heart. She have to undergo a...
99.9K 3.9K 28
A 2na story where Sana needs to take care of Mina, her personal guard... Wait, what? Isn't it supposed to be the other way around? This is all for fi...