The babysitter //SUGA FF//

By Konky97

Yoora is an ordinary girl, who has ordinary needs, which she should have money for. How could she get this mo... More

Note
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
67. (Epilogue)
3K!!!
5K and announcement

42.

257 11 0
By Konky97

My heart beat more than two-hundred... per second. I got to know that I'll sleep together with Yoongi in his bedroom. I tried to dissuade him that the couch is good for me but after three minutes I admitted that I wouldn't like to die from that gaze and I rather gave him ''Okay'' as an answer. I took my bag up into his room and I took a deep breath. The scent which always surrounds the man immediately got into my nose. It's like when you don't know why you are smelling something for hours but it's so good that you don't put it down.

-Do you want to take a shower? – Yoongi asked.

I turned toward him and I smiled.

-I took one before I came – I answered.

Thank goodness, it came to my mind that I won't need to do that here. Yoongi only nodded.

-I'll go, you can change here – He smiled at me.

-Okay – I nodded.

He grabbed underpants from his wardrobe and he walked out. Just underpants? He doesn't want to sleep just in that next to me, right? I mean he is at home, I can't tell him what he sleeps in because I'm the guest but...only underpants?

I sighed and opened my bag. I took out of it the grey long and old T-shirt which I didn't have a clue how I get it, but it was my nightshirt for years now. I fished out panties and I started to change fast to prevent the chance that Yoongi takes shower with hyper speed and he sees me without clothes. I know this will happen sometime and if I weren't be inhibited, then I'd wait for him naked in his bed now. But since I am, I hope we'll take some little steps before we take that one big step.

The lukewarm, almost cold water flowed on me. I supported myself with my hands on the tiles and I let the water splashing on my neck to run down on my face and on my torso too. She only snuggled up to me during the film and what happened? I won't say what happened. I already want her this badly. I miss sex and I haven't done it with anybody for weeks to not cheat on her. Is it a relationship this hard from this point of view? I'll explode!

I directed my hand down on myself and I almost groaned out loud from the feeling of my hand. It's humiliating, and fortunately in the past months or years things didn't deteriorate this far that I had to vouch for myself but I knew if I don't do this now, I'll do something during the night what I'll regret later and I don't want to scare Yoora away with my vehement, unable to wait personality, neither wanted I to hurt her or insult her. So it's a must, quid pro quo if I really don't want to pop, like a too blown up balloon.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

I closed my eyes but I couldn't sleep. I was nervous and confused because of the situation of being in another person's bed furthermore not alone. Yoongi showed up in his room in only underpants, with a bit wet hair from the shower that's why I looked him up and down shamelessly. What happened to me, I don't know but I stared at his half-naked body as he stepped into the room and walked to his side of the bed.

-Like it? – He asked in a deep and trembling tone when he climbed into the bed.

I got embarrassed and I drove my eyes off of him straight away. I laid on my back so I turned my head towards the other direction where Yoongi wasn't. I closed my eyes and I gulped on the thought of what I was doing. Okay, I have seen him half-naked before, it's not a big thing now although he has still a killer body. But now he was preparing to sleep in one bed with me in underpants.

I felt a hand on my face which pulled my head a little. Letting to the power of it I turned my head that way but I almost jumped in fear when opposite to my expectation Yoongi was already laying on his abdomen next to me lifting himself up with his elbows. His face floated above mine and he looked down at me like this. In the dusk of the evening, I only saw his silhouette but with time my eyes got used to the dark to make out his features. His hand still rested on my face but now he was drawing lines on it from which I felt hot again. Luckily I haven't wrapped myself up yet so I had the chance to not to sweat from only one touch.

-Why do you still get embarrassed? – Yoongi sighed.

His warm air was welcomed on my face, he was that close to me. I gulped and I took a deep trembling breath as if I had been inhaling wobbly after crying.

-I don't know – I replied. – My temper is like this.

Yoongi shook his head and he clicked his tongue reprovingly. I smiled unwillingly although I didn't know why.

-You're my girlfriend Yoora – He told the facts.

Yes, I know but fireworks are shooting inside me every time when I think about who my boyfriend is. I mean when will someone like me, an innocent and confused girl, find a hot guy like him?

-It's normal to stare at each other, it's normal when I touch you – He whispered in the almost silent room. – You don't have to blush.

I sighed and nodded although it wasn't sorted out with that. I knew that these will be common from today on but I didn't change and I won't be able to fight against my embarrassment in front of him and from his touches.

-Then will I get a good night kiss now? – He asked and it was distinct that he was smiling.

I gulped. Okay, I wished our first kiss to happen at a special occasion than on the seat of his car. And after all, at night in a room, it's quite mysterious and romantic. I couldn't wait until we finally go on a great date and until we kiss at the river-bank during the sunset while bunnies jump around us and someone sings a romantic song. And I was so thankful to him that he at least asks and waits and he doesn't jump on me. He really does everything he could for me to feel comfortable in this relationship.

I didn't answer I just lifted my hands slowly and I put my hands smoothly on his cheeks. Yoongi understood my signal and he leaned down to me. His fingers stopped caressing my face since my lips got all of his attention right away when he pressed his to mine. The sparkle from the first kiss didn't happen since we are over the first just as probably he is too. But my heartbeat fastened undeniably because of the feeling of the soft lips on mine moreover the darkness and intimate atmosphere awoke my hormones more and I didn't believe it but I stroked into the man's hair vehemently who sighed on my lips because he must part from me. But he didn't waste his time his head jumped back immediately and his mouth was pressed against mine again, this time a bit hungrier and less like he was looking after a breakable baby. His tongue slipped out of his mouth and ploughed along my lip. I lifted my chest unwillingly as I opened my mouth letting him in to let him continue our kiss with the dance of our' tongues. His hand patted my hair after he moved it from my face but it disappeared right away. After hardly one second I got his touch on my waist. His palm and fingers gripped into my skin through the material of my T-shirt as the man pushed me onto the bed not to try lifting my chest again since I pushed my bra-less torso to him and it couldn't be easy to hold himself back. He kissed me hungrily and more and more deeply as he got lost in the feeling as I did too. I enjoyed every of his movements with closed eyes, his tongue's muscular strong strokes on mine as he led our kiss and his sloppier and from that slipperier and softer lips on mine and his strong grip on my waist which was very strange and he pushed me into the bed that it nearly hurt but it was enjoyable at the same time.

He parted from me while panting because of the lack of air. I also took deeper breaths and more often than usual as the kiss broke off. His grip softened on my skin and he drew little circles on its place. He looked down at me and sighed deeply.

-I'm sorry for being hard on you – He whispered into my mouth.

I smiled and I shook my head while my fingers woke in his hair and stroked on the still wet locks.

-It didn't hurt – I assured him.

He only nodded and leaned for another quick kiss. He pressed his wet lips to mine and left a softer and more delicate kiss on my lips which prickled from the previous happenings. He separated with a smack and gazed down at me with a smile.

-Well, that's the kind of kiss I always want to get – He informed me happily.

I laughed quietly and I nodded to signal that I understood. It's not against my wills since only the first one is the hardest to do then you can't stop. Especially when your boyfriend kisses mind-blowingly well like Min Yoongi.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.5K 2.3K 41
Mafia King... min FRICKEN yoongi, Everyone fears him and trembles at his very name. Except me of course... his girlfriend hehe ^_^ Sequel of King's d...
321K 9.4K 23
Min Yoongi is the biggest Mafia Leader in Seoul, South Korea. Y/n is your average girl Who works at the local diner. One late shift leads to her lif...
8.9K 386 20
Your finally starting college when you find out who your roomate, you hate your life. it's Kim Namjoon, your bully. you start to see the feelings you...
18.4K 399 18
30 years, he's been stuck in that old suit made by his own hands, his own creation..rotten and decayed to his very core, alone since he could remembe...