𝘔𝘺 𝘙𝘰𝘭𝘦𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺 𝘈𝘤𝘢�...

By FandomRoIeplays

⠀⠀⠀⠀Is the title not specific enough? Roleplay with your favorite My Hero Academia characters! Be sure to che... More

𝚁𝚞𝚕𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚖
𝙿𝚕𝚘𝚝 𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚜
𝙸𝚣𝚞𝚔𝚞 𝙼𝚒𝚍𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚢𝚊
𝙺𝚊𝚝𝚜𝚞𝚔𝚒 𝙱𝚊𝚔𝚞𝚐𝚘𝚞
𝙼𝚘𝚖𝚘 𝚈𝚊𝚘𝚢𝚘𝚛𝚘𝚣𝚞

𝙾𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚌𝚘 𝚄𝚛𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚔𝚊

13 0 0
By FandomRoIeplays

✦—————♛—————✦

✧General info✧

First name
Ochaco

Last name
Uraraka

Age
Depends

Dom or Sub?
〘 Submissive 〙
(Except with Tsuyu Asui)

Birthdate
December 27th

Zodiac sign
Capicorn

Gender
Female

Sexuality
Bisexual

Nationality
Japanese

Race
Asian

Quirk
Zero Gravity

Quirk Description
  Ochaco's Quirk gives her the power to manipulate gravity upon touching solid things with the pads on her fingertips. The targets lose their gravitational pull, effectively making them object weightless. She is able to activate or cancel her Quirk's effects by closing her fingers together, and is shown to be careful with her hands in order to avoid accidental quirk activation.

✦—————♛—————✦

✦—————♛—————✦

Personality

Ochaco has been described by other students as "the most laidback girl" among her class, being very bubbly and kind of an airhead at times. She is often incredibly blunt without being aware of it. Similar to Izuku Midoriya, Ochaco's reactions tend to be exaggerated and humorous: She often becomes amused at certain personality traits and quirks others exhibit, bursting into laughter at times, which she tries to suppress.

Ochaco is a very warm, lively individual who thinks about everything positively, though she is objective enough to see flaws and virtues. She is empathetic in general, friendly to those she meets, and will try to help or defend anyone who is kind to her or who needs assistance. She has been described by other students as "the most laidback girl" among her class, being very bubbly and kind of an airhead at times. She is often incredibly blunt without being aware of it. Similar to Izuku Midoriya, Ochaco's reactions tend to be exaggerated and humorous: She often becomes amused at certain personality traits and quirks others exhibit, bursting into laughter at times, which she tries to suppress.

✦—————♛—————✦

✦—————♛—————✦

Physical Appearance

Hair color
〘 Chestnut brown

Hair length
〘 Shoulder length

Eye color
〘 Chestnut Brown

Height
〘 5'1

✦—————♛—————✦

✦—————♛—————✦

Clothing

——————✧◦♚◦✧——————⋆

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

526K 8.1K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1.1M 35.9K 62
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
204K 9.6K 31
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
81K 2.9K 50
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...