Rebel High

By RebelsDarkness

Living the high life wasn't all fun and games. With were Empires that took decades to build could fall in sec... More

Note!!
Lesson One
Lesson Two
Lesson Three
Lesson Four
Lesson Five
Lesson Six
Lesson Seven
Lesson Eight
Lesson Nine
Lesson Ten
Lesson Eleven
Lesson Twelve
Lesson Thirteen
Lesson Fourteen
Lesson Fifteen
Lesson Sixteen
Lesson Seventeen
Lesson Eighteen
Lesson Nineteen
Lesson Twenty
Lesson Twenty-One
Lesson Twenty-Two
Lesson Twenty-Three
Lesson Twenty-Four
Lesson Twenty-Five
Lesson Twenty-Six
Lesson Twenty-Seven
Lesson Twenty-Eight
Lesson Twenty-Nine
Lesson Thirty
Lesson Thirty-One
Lesson Thirty-Two
Lesson Thirty-Three
Lesson Thirty-Four
Lesson Thirty-Five
Lesson Thirty-Six
Lesson Thirty-Seven
Lesson Thirty-Eight
Lesson Thirty-Nine
Lesson Forty-One
Lesson Forty-Two
Lesson Forty-Three
Lesson Forty-Four
Lesson Forty-Five
Lesson Forty-Six
Lesson Forty-Seven
Lesson Forty-Eight
Book 2!!! Please read
Second Book!!

Lesson Forty

12K 353 41
By RebelsDarkness

Lesson Forty - Lead By Example.

I had chosen to drive my Mclaren P1 and not my baby. I couldn't take it if I seen my baby get injured again after Riker had given it a beaten not that long ago. I could've just paid for a new one in all honesty but it was my number one car and as rich as I was nothing could replace that.

Driving down my mile long drive way I watched as the gates opened in the distance the guard clearly seeing my car speeding down the driveway. My father must have told him to let me go because I was sure he had been given the orders to keep me in here before that as well. Through the tinted windows I could see the slightly older man wave as I quickly drove by. He probably knew what I was up to along with the rest of the house.

What I couldn't get out of my head though was my fathers breakdown. He had told me the truth about me, Damon and our mother and as I said earlier I wasn't surprised at all. What I couldn't get out of my head though was what was the point in telling us now. He and my mother had went seventeen years of my life without telling me. They could've took it to their graves after all it didn't seem our real mom was going to show up anytime soon. If at all, and that was the way I wanted to keep it. I didn't need her in my life. I had everybody and everything I needed as messed up as my family was.

As I was lost in my own thoughts I hadn't expected what would come next. I looked down at the screen on my car automatically looking at the time when I seen a face staring back at me that I had not expected to see. In my shock the car swerved slightly and my heart beat at a faster rate as I got the car under control again. Just as a car on the other side of the road drove past beeping its horn at me.

"That is twice you have done it to me and you really need to stop it before you get me killed."

Zoe grinned at me through the screen like a child who just pulled of a successful prank. I hadn't seen or talked to her since my race. A race that I probably shouldn't have done as a favour for Riker. "Do you have any idea how lucky I am that you got into this car? Any other car and I wouldn't have been able to get your location."

I looked down at her quickly before looking back at the road confusion all over my face. "What are you on about? Why do you need to know where I am?"

"Wait and see." With that the screen went blank and the cars whole engine cut off.

"No, No, No, NO!" I slammed my hands against the steering wheel as I watched the car slowly come to a stop giving me enough time to just about get it off the road. I couldn't believe she had hacked into my car. I couldn't believe this was happening to me. This was Riker's doing I just knew it. He was always butting into things that didn't have anything to do with him.

Hearing a car engine pull up beside me I but down my window to see that Riker was grinning at me from his car. I wasn't at all surprised to see him. I was going to murder him though.

"What the fuck did you do?" I growled not at all in the mood for his shit or tricks.

He rolled his eyes and unlocked his car. "Just get in Princess, we have your mom to find."

"I don't need your help so tell your little friend to stop with the shit she did to my car and we can both go our own way."

I watched as Riker got out of his car and walked over to the door of my own car. He was wearing black jeans and a black top. He blended into the darkness of the night well and I wasn't going to lie he looked good with his tanned skin and tattoos standing out.

He opened my car door and leaned over me to unhook my seat belt. I was in that much shock that I wasn't even able to say anything until he was dragging me out of my car by my arm.

"Let me go you dick." Yanking my arm out of his grip I stood my ground between our two cars. As he turned to face me I could see annoyance cross his features but it was quickly gone as quick as it came.

"Look we need to find your mom and I said from the start that I would help. So just get in the car and we can help each other out." He opened his car doors waiting from me to move but I didn't move a inch.

"Don't give me that caring shit. We both know you don't so what ever your game is here I'm not in the mood to play it. So go find someone else to play with you."

His eyes narrowed at me once more but this time he didn't move to mask it. I couldn't believe I had finally got under the skin of the great Riker Kennedy but in this moment I couldn't even enjoy it.

"Look just get in the car Lyra. I'm not going to let Zoe turn that car back on so you're not left with many options right now. So get in my car and let's get this done."

I looked at him like he was stupid but locked my car none the less. He was right about my car, Zoe wasn't going to fit what ever she had done to it but he was wrong about me not having options. I was Lyra Anderson. I always had a ways to get my own way.

"Please you must be joking and think very little of me if you think you have the upper hand in this moment." I put my phone in my back pocket and made sure I had everything as I spoke. My car wasn't going to be going anywhere for a while and I wanted to make sure I didn't leave anything behind.

"Try me Princess, what would you do." He seemed actually curious on what I would do and in that moment I knew what he was actually doing. He was testing me. All of this was a test.

"I'm in a city for a start. Cars are everywhere it would only take me a few seconds to steal one of them and before you can threaten to report me or anything else 80% of the police in this City are on my families payroll. I can get off the hook and off the records quicker than you can call them. You could also try and stop me yourself with your own men but lets face facts here I can drive a car better than any of the ones you have under you command. The reason I know that is because you wouldn't have came to me for help with that race if it wasn't the truth."

"True." he said nodding his head in agreement. "But you're forgetting one thing."

"And what's that." I asked sounding bored of this whole situation.

"You don't have many weaknesses but I do know your family is one of them. There is no point in me threatening you when I have your twin brother working at my side and three others who's lives I could turn upside down with a snap of a finger."

I rolled my ice blues eyes at his threat. He would be stupid to think he was the first person to do that to me. When you come from a family like mine you always had something over the other person no matter how much you trusted them. It was sad way of living but in all honesty you couldn't trust anyone at 100%. Everyone in this life was out for each other and build themselves up. Most families would be happy to watch us fall even the ones that called us their friends.

"Really the whole threatening the family trick? I thought you would have been above that Riker." I stepped closer to him so our chests were almost touching. I looked him in the eyes before speaking. "If you want to play that old trick then lets. How long as it been since you seen your older sister, Riker?"

I watched as his whole face darkened over. His grip on my wrist tightened but I didn't make a move to pull it away. The ball was in my corner and I was going to win.

"What did you do Lyra?" His voice was dangerously low but I heard it no problem over the cars driving past on the other side of the road. I was sure we were getting weird looks from them but the whole city knew who Lyra Anderson and Riker Kennedy were. They wouldn't dare get in the middle of what could be happening between our two families.

"Me? I didn't do anything." My voice was innocent but my gaze was anything but that. I knew I had turned the table on him without even trying. First rule of playing this game. Always stay ten steps ahead.

"Lyra!"

There was only one other time I had heard him snap at me the way he was right now. It was the night I had gotten the file on his family and he was demanding it back. A file that I should've read before I taunted him with it but I didn't make the same mistakes twice.

"Calm yourself." I remarked rolling my eyes at his reaction. I pulled my wrist out of his grip and walked over to his car and opened the passenger door, giving him a pointed look. "Are we going or what? I thought we were going to look for my mother."

He give me a questioning look which I didn't blame him for. I completely turned to tables around and went back on what I was saying only a few seconds ago. What can I say, I'm a girl we change our minds all the time. I just wasn't going to admit he was right and that it would be better that we helped each other out. That's why it was fun to annoy him and change the subject before doing this. I needed to see a doctor, I wasn't sane sometimes I swear.

He walked over to the car and started to get in before stopping himself. "I already know where your mom is but your problem not going to like it."

"Riker, I've had a lot of shit in my life so you might as well throw this one my way as well."

"She's at Zane's house."

***********************************************************************************************

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy hope you enjoyed the next chapter. The next few chapters is when shit starts going downnnnn and I hope you enjoy it just as much as me. Thank you so much for everything and I love all the comments and votes so keep them coming and I read every single one.

Sorry if there is any mistakes I haven't had a chance to go through it yet but I plan on editing the book at the end. I also plan on making book 2 after and I don't want to spoil anything but you'll definitely get the Riker and Lyra moments and more that you have all been waiting for. I just really wanted to throw you all into their world in this one and the shit that they come up against.

Please tell me if there is any charcters that you would really love a spin-off with as well because I will look into it and see what I can do. I really plan on making this a whole world for you guys.

Thank you for reading to this point and being so patient I love you all ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

566K 23.9K 51
I was doing just fine my junior year of high school. I mean I did pick fights once in a while and my grades weren't the best, but I was doing okay. X...
59.9K 1.3K 73
"You're mine you hear me! No one else's but mine. So whoever you're thinking about dating, get that shit out your damn head or suffer the fucking con...
189 3 14
SHORT CHAPTERS ------ He rips my phone from my hand again and puts it behind him. "Tell me how it works then." "We have to kiss." He looks at me for...
Anarchy High By Nat

Teen Fiction

378K 12.9K 49
SECOND BOOK OF THE HIGH SOCIETY SERIES!! NEED TO READ REBEL HIGH OR ELSE THIS WILL MAKE NO SENSE!! It's three days until the start of Senior year...