Rising Courage

Por TriggerHappyLlama

17-year old Courage is different. She's.. brave, unlike the other girls at her school in the Utopian city. W... Más

Chapter 1
Chapter 2: Scales and Stripes
Chapter 3: We're going to have problems with this one.
Chapter 4: What?
Chapter 5: The Polars
Chapter 6: Meeting the Crew

Chapter 7: Welcome to the Club

22 2 0
Por TriggerHappyLlama

I meet Kat's eyes. "The Polars?"

She nods. "We're rebels. And we need you beca-" She gets cut off as Jason stands up, and yells. "YOU ARE A SPECIAL CHILD." Kat slowly puts her face in her hands and looks up at Apollo. Apollo points to a chair in the corner of the room. "Time out Jason." Jason gets a sad look on his face and hangs his head as he sits in the chair facing the wall. Kat continues, "Because you're different, just like us." I nod.

"Uh huh.. And, what do we do exactly?" Phoenix stands up. "We're hacking into the government." My eyes widen. "What?" Phoenix nods. "We each have special skills. Kat is the leader, I plan the missions with Kat, Luna is the hacker, Apollo is a operative, and Jason can get us out of a trap in 1 minute." I narrow my eyes. "And what am I?" He sits down. "You? You're the undercover operative."

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

99.6K 1.6K 19
bl . Taekook 🔞🔥 បម្រាម:ក្មេងក្រោម18ឆ្នាំ🙏 សូមអភ័យទោសរាល់ពាក្យពេចន៍មិនសមរម្យ🙏🔥
1.3M 57.1K 178
Shu Yin was a "simple" boy who is overly mischievous despite his young age and that was why he died..... He died by drowning when he fell in the ocea...
46.4K 2.4K 31
Lovers alone wear sunlight ICARUS © 2022 PJO, BOOK 1
33K 860 38
Another union bullied crossover