Welcome, Darling (Eremika) (E...

By uwu_derp

Being in the showbiz wasn't Mikasa Ackerman's plan. It was forced onto her as a child, and she slowly adapted... More

000: Her BackStory
001: Meeting Him
002: A Date
003: Friendship
004: Rusted Car
005: Wrong
006: Anger
007: Mika
008: Last Night
010: Expectations
011: Enjoy It
012: He Likes You
013: Another Drunk Night
014: His Place
015: The Pool
016: Arranged Marriage
017: Madam
018: Newfound Love
019: For his sake
020: Fourty Percent
021: Kiss Me
022: Forbidden
023: 10:59 pm
024: Who?
025: Remember Me
026: Remember
027: Fondness
028: Lust and Passion
029: His Trauma
030: Your Life Is Yours
031: Money Debt
032: Confessions
033: Officially Dating
034: Undesired Life
035: Eavesdroppers
036: Ideas
037: The Love Of Her Life
038: The Love Of His Life
Epilogue

009: A Kiss

1.5K 39 32
By uwu_derp

"I'm telling you, man! We kissed!" Eren said, his tone loud as he spoke over the phone with his best friend.

"Hold up, Eren. Can you really confirm that you guys kissed?" Armin, Eren's best friend, asked in a stern tone.

"Gosh Ar. Saying it like that make it seem like I'm in court." Eren said, sighing.

"Ahaha, sorry. I mean, you said that you guys were drunk so maybe your mind is playing tricks on you." Armin stated, chuckling with his statement.

"I know, I know. Just..." Eren's voice trailed off as he realized that he really didn't have much evidence to go off of. He only had his memory, which was already fogged up in itself.

"Dude, I have to go finish packing my stuff so I can come back. Tell me it all when I'm back in two days, okay?" Armin said.

"Alright. Later, bud." Eren responded. The male pressed the red button on his phone screen, then threw his phone onto bed.

'I know we kissed. I remember it so vividly. I just know it...'
-

The male brunette huffed air out of his mouth as he ran through a park. Children were on swings and going down slides, people were walking their pets, young adults were out on a jog, and then there was him.

'This late-20-something year old with boring, basic brown hair and sickening green eyes running through the park.

He runs with his shirt off and basketball shorts, as if he's trying to impress someone with his mediocre body.

And he... is me.'

Eren got up and continued to run the remainder of his mile, forcing himself to go through with it. He continued to jog as he earned himself a couple stares from people.

He couldn't tell if they were cheering him on in their minds... or if they were glaring at him as they heavily judged him.

However, Eren's mind beloved the latter.
-

"Finished." Eren exhaled a breath of relief as he drank some water. He switched off his Apple Watch, which timed him, then sat down on a bench.

"Eren?" A female voice called out to the resting brunette. Eren immediately recognized her voice from bumping into her one-too-many times. Eren immediately recognized her voice from his current main job.

However, Eren mainly recognized her from last night.

"Mika! Hey!" Eren said as he stood up to face the female. She wore a beautiful white sundress with black stripes without straps that curved around her body perfectly.

She wore a black cardigan as her long, ebony hair was in a side braid with a white, sunhat atop her hair with black sandals on her feet.

She also wore her classic black-tinted glasses with her white scarf to cover up her appearance so that she wouldn't get recognized by any fans.

"Hey. Last time I saw you was this morning." Mikasa giggled as she approached Eren. "What're you doing right now?" Mikasa asked.

"Jogging. I just finished my afternoon run." Eren admitted, a low tone is his voice as he was still breathing quite heavily.

"I see." Mikasa said as her eyes traveled down to Eren's torso. In a way... it flattered him.

Mikasa quickly caught herself in her act and looked back up to Eren's face.

"S-Sorry." She muttered, apologizing as she turned a light shade of red that's nearly unnoticeable.

"No, it's okay. I get used to it." Eren laughed, referring to when people would often stare at his 8-pack. "Anyways, What are you doing here?"

"Walking Miele." Mikasa responded as she lightly tugged at the leash that was in her hands. Mikasa's Corgi's paws pattered against the cement sidewalk as she ran to Eren.

Miele sniffed Eren's feet before jumping onto him, her tail excitedly wagging left to right. Eren laughed as he knelt down to pet Mikasa's dog. He rubbed Miele's head before standing back up to look at Mikasa.

Eren could see Mikasa's head looking down as an incredibly red blush spread throughout her face. Eren thought to call her name before another thought crossed his mind.

'Did she remember what happened last night?'

Eren grew anxious at the thought of Mikasa remembering what happened. It made him feel embarrassed, yet it still filled him with excitement.

But the question is... would Mikasa be happy about it too?

"Ah, I should probably get going now. Annie is waiting for me." Mikasa said, finally deciding to make eye contact with Eren.

"Right. I need to go home and shower anyway." Eren replied. They both waved goodbye to one another as they turned on their heels and walked the opposite direction of each other.

In Eren's peripheral vision, Mikasa slowly faded away from the male. Mikasa vanished from Eren's vision behind some rose bushes, making Eren sigh as she vanished.

'Why didn't I tell her about the kiss?' Eren thought as he threw his head back in frustration.
-

'Why didn't he tell me about the kiss?' Mikasa pondered over as she walked with Miele by her feet.

As Mikasa passed through some rose bushes, she could spot her best friend's black Mercedes parked behind a tree. Mikasa walked up to it and sat in the passenger seat with Miele in the back.

"Anything?" Annie asked her noirette friend.

"No. I don't know why he didn't tell me about the kiss though." Mikasa stated. "Maybe it was a mistake; a trick of the light." She continued.

"Miki, do you really think that this is a trick of the light?" Annie asked Mikasa as she pulled out Mikasa's phone, where the footage of last night was.

She played the video that was on the phone, making Mikasa look at the screen, despite the fact that she had seen it several times before.

She continued to watch it over and over, as she was in disbelief about what happened.
-
*The Video*

In the beginning, Mikasa and Eren were simply just drinking the wine together. They cracked some jokes as a rom-com played in the background.

Eren was one who could hold his drinks quite well, unlike Mikasa. The girl became drunk much faster than Eren and although Eren wasn't completely drunk, he was still tipsy.

Skipping ahead 15 minutes into the video, Mikasa started throwing unintentional compliments to Eren and such, which made him quite flustered.

"Eren, are you single?" Mikasa asked, a slurred tone in her voice.

"Yeah." Eren responded in the video as he sipped on his wine.

"What? No way! You're so cute and funny. You're like... the perfect package. You probably also have a pretty cute body under those clothes too." Mikasa stated in between hiccups. Eren blushed, but chuckled as well.

"Ha! That's a joke! All my exes always cheated on me." Eren replied. He looked at Mikasa, only to see her looking at him completely dumbfounded.

"No way! You're probably a super good kisser too!" Mikasa said in disbelief. Eren chortled.

"Never heard that one before." Eren stated. Mikasa looked at Eren with a certain look. A certain look that could only make you wonder. It'd make you wonder about what's on Mikasa's mind.

Many drinks later, Mikasa could barely stand on her feet. Eren decided that at that point, it was time for Mikasa to be taken to bed.

He carried her to bed with his arm around her waist, and his other around her shoulders. It was as if trying to help a toddler, therefore Eren thought it out to be futile.

In the end, Eren ended up carrying Mikasa to bed on his back.

They arrived at Mikasa's bedroom, so Eren quickly placed Mikasa down onto her bed as he pulled a small blanket up over her. Mikasa feebly opened her eyes, only to see Eren standing upon her.

"No. I don't wanna go to sleep~" Mikasa whined. Eren sighed, Mikasa sounding like a complete toddler.

"Come on, you're drunk. You have to sleep." Eren insisted. Mikasa pouted at his response, and then pulled her arm up to drag Eren into bed with her. She pulled his body close to hers, making the male blush.

"Then you have to sleep with me!" Mikasa proclaimed. Eren protested against it, annoying Mikasa with his rambling.

She then placed her lips onto his and pulled his body in closer, finally shutting him up. Eren didn't pull away, rather, her embraced the kiss.

They separated after running out of air, and Mikasa looked at him with an incredibly red blush. Mikasa smiled, her grey eyes locking with his.

"I told you that you were a good kisser." She stated.
-

Annie looked at Mikasa once she paused the footage. Mikasa had an obvious blush spread throughout her face that showed no sign of disappearing. Annie sighed.
.
.
.
.
.
"This is no trick of the light, Miki. You and Eren kissed." Annie stated.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.1K 818 9
[Y/N] Ackerman had just killed Eren Yeager, someone she held most dear. Eren was someone she loved but she had to end him.. In doing so she has moved...
163K 4.8K 87
A story revolving around Dr. Vien Smith and her Captain, Levi Ackerman. Who knew the girl that despised him the most would be the same person he's fo...
669 18 5
Time doesn't wait for many. And this comes true for a young man named Eren Yeager. Mind stuck on a goal to become a gang leader ever since his high s...
151K 3K 42
"Why do you do it, Mikasa?" I, Mikasa Ackerman, am a prostitute. I have a really careless behavior and you should never trust me with a child. My ch...