Until The Break Of Dawn! |✔️|

By Kirsten_18

****Book 4**** A Carlisle Cullen Fanfic~~ \ I Don't Own Anything Expect For My Characters and Sorta My Plots... More

Chapter 1: яєиєѕмєє мσνєѕ & вєℓℓα'ѕ σтнєя ∂αυgнтєя
Chapter 2: яσѕαℓуи ¢σмєѕ вα¢к αи∂ ℓєαн ιмρяιитѕ
𝔸𝕦𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕣'𝕤 ℕ𝕠𝕥𝕖! ℙ𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕖 ℝ𝕖𝕒𝕕!
Chapter 3: αℓαяι¢ єѕ¢αρєѕ ωιтн α нувяι∂
Chapter 4: вσииιє'ѕ ριѕѕє∂
Chapter 5: иєω ρℓαи!
Chapter 6: яєиєѕмєє'ѕ нєяє & вєℓℓα'ѕ ∂єα∂! уαу!
Chapter 7: αмяιтα'ѕ & ¢αу∂єи'ѕ мαтє, тнє ωнιтє ℓιgнт?
Chapter 8: тαвιтнα'ѕ & є∂ωαя∂'ѕ ωє∂∂ιиg
ᗩTTEᑎTIOᑎ !! ᑭᒪEᗩᔕE ᖇEᗩᗪ!!!!!
Chpater 9: ʝαѕρєя ѕтιℓℓ нαѕ fαмιℓу αℓινє?
Chapter 10: ʝυѕт α ℓαzу тιмє
Chapter 11: ∂σи'т киσω ωнαт 2 иαмє тнιѕ ¢нαρтєя
Chapter 12: тнαикѕgινιиg ∂αу
𝔹𝕀𝔾 ℕ𝔼𝕎𝕊 𝔼𝕍𝔼ℝ𝕐𝕆ℕ𝔼
ATTENTION EVERYONE
Chapter 13: ωнαт тнє α¢тυαℓ f*¢к?
I Need Help! Re-read towards the bottom!
Chapter 15: тнє вαттℓє тнαт ∂єтєямιиєѕ fαтє
Authors' Note: Please Read
Author's Note: So sorry
Chapter 16: вяαи∂ иєω вєgιииιиg

Chapter 14: яσѕαℓιє'ѕ вαвιєѕ вιятн ιѕ σи нσℓ∂

1K 47 15
By Kirsten_18

Rosalie's Babies Birth Is On Hold

Previously

****Kirsten's POV****

I was shocked to say. I hadn't known this had happened to her. She wasn't Leo's, erm I mean, Unholy's true mate. Just someone who's being used like how Bella and Esme were being used.

I had just finished erasing some of her memories when my phone goes off.

Before I answered it, I looked at Teri and commanded her. "You will go back to Leo and stay by his side. You will not tell him where you've been here. You tell him you were out hunting whatever you hunt. Now go." And she left.

I picked up my phone and-

Continue

It was from Alice. Of course.

"How are you, sweetie?" I said in a sweet voice.

"Don't you 'How are you sweetie' me. Mom, what the hell? You could have gotten killed. What would dad think? Were you not thinking clearly? What about us?" Alice demand.

I sighed, thinking that she didn't see me use my necklace on Teri. "I just didn't know what to do. Alice, I am sorry, okay? And please tell me that you're not next to Carlisle?"

"No, he's not near us. He's over in the res making a new treaty. He said it was to allow us vampires, who don't kill innocent humans and also hunt animals, we get to cross the reservation. You're lucky I didn't go and tell dad what happened, missy." She playfully scolded me over the phone.

"What am I gonna do, Alice? I saw some things in her memories that I can't tell anyone about just yet."

"I don't know either. But for now, just leave it. We'll be home soon. Bye, mom." Alice says.

"Bye, sweetie," I say back.

"And don't you get yourself into any more trouble. Got it?"

"Yes, Mary Alice," I said as quickly as I could and ended the call.

I plopped on the couch and dozed off.

~Next Week~

****Carlisle's P.O.V****

Today Rosalyn is gonna give birth. I was getting ready for when it's time. I had the makeshift bed set up, some towels and water next to the bed to dry the child or children. And I had some epidural put aside for if she is in pain. I had this odd feeling that Rosalyn won't give birth yet.

"Carlisle, babe?" My lovely wife called me.

"Yes, love." I turned towards her. "Is everything okay?"

"No, I have this bad feeling that Rosalyn won't give birth today. Like it could be in January or February. Plus, it'll be our one year anniversary in a few weeks." I told her.

"Hmm? If you say you have a bad feeling, then it is. But why? Why, when her due date is today? Unless!"

"Unless what?"

"Unless it has to do with the fact that when we go to battle, Rosalyn might have a miscarriage because of someone close to her had died. Like, Rose or Em. Or even our twins."

"That could be it, but who knows, love. Anyways, I guess I'll just keep this set up until then." I told her.

"Alright, babe. I'm gonna go take a shower." My lovely mate said as she goes upstairs.

I went to my study and sat in my chair just thinking about everything that has happened so far. How things are going to turn out after this battle. Thinking about when my ex-wife left on that job of hers to find out that I have a new mate and she's beautiful 'and loving. About how I have two beautiful biological children. Thinking about what I'm gonna do when I see Esmeralda. Basically, thinking about everything. It's like what if Kirsten had never wished on her 21st birthday to come here? What would have happened? Would I still be with Esmeralda or would she have left as she did now? Stuff like that.

I guess I must have been too into my thoughts because I see Amrita waving her tiny little hand in my face.

"-ddy? Earth to daddy?"

"Sorry baby. What was it you needed?"

"Oh nothing really. Just wanted to know if you wanna watch a movie with us." She says tilting her little head to the side.

I smiled at her, "sure. What movie?"

"Guardians of the Galaxy." She smiles.

"Alright, let's go. And how long have I been in here?" I stood up from my chair and looked at the time. 7:03 pm

"Huh? Oh, you've been in here all afternoon and mommy said 'please make Cayden & I some chocolate milk because I'm still in the shower'. So can you? I would ask uncle Jay but his busy hunting with auntie Alice, Auntie Rose, and uncle Teddy Bear." Amrita says.

I had to chuckle at the nickname she had given Emmett. 'Uncle Teddy Bear'. She had given him that nickname when Emmett gave her a giant teddy bear that was as big as him. "Sure."

I went to the kitchen and made some chocolate milk for Rita and Cay. Then I gave the chocolate milk to them and say done in the living room and watched the previews.

Rita wanted to skip the previews so I went straight to the main menu. When I pressed the 'play button', my beautiful wife came down wearing a twilight saga pjs.

To the least to say, she looks gorgeous. Though she always does. She sat in my lap and got comfy. I gave her a quick kiss and watched the movie.

~small time skip~

The movie has been over since 9:12 pm and Rita won't stop saying 'I'm Groot' while dancing.

My wife told our daughter that she needs to go to bed. After some time, Rita finally went to bed while Cayden was passed out on the couch bed. My wife walked out while closing the door.

I walked with her to our room.

"If I knew she was gonna be like this I wouldn't have put that movie on. I would've put a different one on. I actually would have been fine with Frozen or Despicable Me 2." She complains a bit.

I chuckled softly at her.

She turns around and gave me a playful glare. "Are you laughing at me?"

"What? I would never- wow." I was cut off by my wife jumping onto me. I wrapped my arms around her, holding her in place.

"Nice catch." She smirks at me while winking. "I think you and I have some time alone for a while. After all, the others are hunting and the twins are asleep. So, study?" She says seducing me.

I smiled and ran to my study where we had our alone time.

~Time skip to Carlisle's & Kirsten's one year anniversary~

****Alice's POV****

I was helping the twins get ready for a day with the wolf tribe so that mom and dad can have their anniversary today. Even though today is Christmas and the battle is on the 1st of January.

"Alright, you two ready?" I asked.

The twins shook their heads and said, "yes sissy."

I walked them downstairs and into the car. Mom and dad came out to say goodbye to us.

"You have everything, Alice?" Mom asks me.

"Yes, mom. I do, there in the trunk. And I have Renesmee's clothes as well. She'll be staying at Jacob's house for the remainder of the week until the 2nd of January. The twins would be staying there as well but we do need them." I told her.

"Alright." Mom walks up to Rita and Cay. She hugs & kisses them on the forehead. "Have a great time over there, alright," Dad says the same thing.

I got into the car and drove off.

~Time skip~

~Midnight 12:00 am (still Alices POV)~

We finally made it home after having a Christmas party at first beach. To be honest, I had a great time. Edward had left Renesmee with the wolves and is being taken care of.

I parked the car, turned it off and got out. Walking into the house, I could tell or rather smell, what they have been doing. 'I just hope they wear protection.' I thought.

"You and me both," Edward says.

We couldn't hear anything except for snoring meaning mom is sleeping. Dad walks down the stairs and greets us.

"Hello, kids. How was the party?" Dad asks.

"It was great. We had Smore's & a big dinner. Though I wish you and mommy were there." Amrita explains.

"I know, sweetie. Next year we will host the Christmas party here. How 'bout that?" Dad suggested.

The twins shook their heads 'yes' while jumping up and down quietly.

****Third POV****

Carlisle had put his twins to bed while the others went in their rooms and did whatever, besides Tabitha and Edward. Tabitha went to sleep because she was tired and Edward just wanted to watch his mate sleep.

After some time, Carlisle went to lay with his wife.

~Somewhere in Germany~

Leo Spressart 'Unholy Teufel' has his army preparing for the battle by working harder than usual. If someone messes up, they end up getting themselves into a heap of trouble, like being tortured by their own father.

On the other hand, Esme still tries to get Leo to have time with her. But ultimately fails. She has gone as far as having sex with one of her 'stepchildren'. Or is it more than one? (A/N: like eww, who would even have sex with their own kids? That's a nasty man. Btw, I am starting on a new twilight saga fanfic just don't know who I'm gonna choose as the male love interest, any suggestions? If so, comment in the comments or message me, ok? Anyways, back to the story.)

Not only has the Devil Clan working harder but so has the Volturi. They have been stepping up their game for a while now. They have also added some more gifted vamps that will be useful in the battle.

~Up in Olympus~

The gods and goddesses have been watching closely on Kirsten since it's gonna be on the 1st of January. They have actually placed some bets on Kirsten. Whether she makes the gig and becomes a goddess herself or fails and goes back to her original dimension and forgets she even came to the Twilight universe.

**************Read Next Chapter!**************

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

301K 7.9K 39
Madeline Swan's life was average. Friends, High-school, and the typical party here and there. But when her cousin Bella Swan's catatonic depression s...
1.7K 4 40
Venus White had just moved to Forks Washington during the last few weeks of Summer vacation a few years after he father had left both her and her mot...
680K 11.4K 51
Bella Swan's younger sister comes to town to live with her and Charlie forever. Bella is depressed after the Cullen's up and left her in the dust. Bu...
64.2K 1.9K 14
Sequel to "A New Cullen Sister". *Twilight Fanfiction. *Set after Breaking Dawn. Amelia's change was inevitable - after living with the Cullens for f...