Just Passing By (Reader X Ran...

By AwksomeGirl789

For a long time YOU have been wishing for a season three... And hoped you could escape reality for awhile and... More

> Explain All This Shiz Author!! <
~ The Reason Why ~
. The Arrival .
. Our House?! .
. Acceptance? or Out of Pity? .
. Playing Games with You .
. Date or Tour? .
. The Bash Splash .
. The Tour Begins .
. The Tour Cancelled .
. It's Going Viral .
. Just Normal Awkwardness .
. Trust Me, I'm an Alien .
. Keep Me Awake .
. Because of a New Kid .
.̷ ̴T̷h̷e̴ ̵D̸i̴s̸a̷p̷p̴e̴a̴r̴a̴n̷c̴e̸ ̶o̵f̶ ̴a̵n̸ ̸A̷l̸i̸e̷n̷ ̷.̸
~- Reader Participation Time! -~
.̸ ̴S̵ ̶T̵ ̴A̴ ̴N̸ ̸K̶ ̵E̶ ̴D̵ ̷.̴
E̶͕͐ͅr̶̢̯̽ŕ̸͍͔̈́ö̸̳̖́r̸͖̃ ̴̭̉4̶̮̘͑0̵̢͔̔̋0̸̜̹̀̚ ̸̗͋(̶͚̀͗1̶̡̰̍̚9̵͕͋.̸̱͇̓5̶̿͜)̷̣̈͒
.̰̹̱̄̃̾̈́͜Ḣḙ̬̺͗́̓r̡̢̭̽̽̉ ̺͔͊̑F̜̂a̤̳̞̐̓͌d̢̥̥̹́̾̂̓i̯͘n͌g̮̠͂͞ ̯̓W͚͛o̟̪͂̄ȓ̹̲̚d̊s
.̸͙̊ ̷A̵̲̒ ̷̪̎M̸̥̐i̶n̸̿o̸͊r̴̭͗ ̷͇̓S̵̭̄e̷t̸̊b̶̝̄a̶̬̎c̶̠͗k̸ .̴͋
.̷ ̴H̵i̸s̷ ̶F̵i̸n̴a̴l̷ ̵W̴o̷r̴d̸s̸ ̵.̷
.̸̲͒ ̷͓̪̆Ḃ̵̨̀ä̴͇̜́ď̵̦͙̌ ̴̲͝E̶̺̟͠n̸̜̙͝ḋ̷̘̜̀ ̸̝͑̓.̶͓̱̂̐
~ Continue? ~
. Restart .
. A Moment's Peace .
. Truth Comes To Show .

.̶ ̷A̴ ̶R̴e̴s̶c̵u̵e̷ ̶A̸t̶t̴e̴m̷p̷t̵ ̸.̷

1.2K 49 25
By AwksomeGirl789

Randy's POV

Right.

Left.

Another, right.

This floor isn't as heavily gaurded as I remembered from last time and this just fills my ninja radar with all kinds of warnings. Even though there weren't any robo-apes wandering around, I didn't take the chance and tried my best to hide amongst the shadows.

I don't know how long I've been here, in the Mcfist tower, but as I glance at a window nearby, I see that it's still dark out. So maybe, not that long since the sun hasn't come out yet? But if ever the sun does come out, and it will, I hope that I'll have (Y/n) in my arms and has successfully escaped this dreadful tower.

Anyway, I'm going through the floor where I've last seen her. I peeked through the corner, scanning for robo-apes and then glance over to one certain observation room. My eyes shot open as I saw the back of a robo-ape with arms stretched towards a figure trying to get away.

And that figure was (Y/n).

I made no hesitation on kicking the door down, (but it was still intact) ready to destroy the robo-ape with my bare hands. But as soon as I step inside the room, both (Y/n) and the robo-ape fade out, like a hologram. I frooze for a second, processing what just happened and before I knew it, the door shuts itself, along with a metal door that appeared out of nowhere.

I sigh loudly as I realize that I've once again fell for a trap.

I cursed myself for this. I should be smarter than this. The Ninja should be smarter then this.

"Hello, Ninja,"

A familiar voice reverberates the room as my jaw ticks, because it's no other than Mcfist, "In case you didn't notice, she isn't there."

Of course they put her somewhere else. It would be too easy for me to just leave this place if I easily found her.

A monitor drops from above the ceiling revealing the owner of this building, grining from ear to ear. My hands turn into fists as my entire body stiffens with anger, "Where is she?"

Mcfist just laughs carelessly, "Oh? Did you mean the alien? Viceroy!"

In a second, the monitor shows Viceroy who has a tight grip on (Y/n)'s arm who has her head hung low, but as soon as I yelled her name, and she lifts her head up. Her tired eyes stares straight through the monitor, but lit up with recognition, "Ninja?"

Mcfist jumps back into the monitor, "You'll never find her, because you know why? I'll never tell you the-"

(Y/n)'s voice cuts his, "We're in the top floor!" She shouts with everything she has left. I felt relief wash over as I mentally thanked her. She just spared me from looking all through the floors. I also took a mental note to take her somewhere nice after this as an apology. I hope she forgives me for what I've done.

Mcfist panics and denies whatever she said then attempts to cover it up by being the bad guy he is, but now, I quickly cut his monologue, not wanting to hear another word from him, "Listen here, I'll be there in a second, and when I do, you better not hurt her any further or else, you'll get this..."

I punched the camera of the monitor then the screen as if it was his own face for a very dramatic effect on the other side. I bet he's scared out of his mind right now.

- * - *

Viceory's POV

"Where is he?! I can't see him anywhere, Viceroy!" Hannibal panics as he keeps on flicking through the screens in search of the infuriated Ninja. In all honesty, he did ruffle us with that last bit of his reply.
(Y/n) or whatever she is, means a great deal to him or maybe he's just doing this out of heroism, but we'll see soon enough.

She's in my grasp, so still and barely standing. I walked her- basically dragged her to a metal cage nearby, set her down gently. In one swift movement, I turn her around, wrapped a handkerchief long enough to muzzle her mouth, and tied it tightly at the back of her head. That s should be enough to silence her, even for a little while. I cuff her hands down to the cage floor. She resisted, but gave in eventually for she doesn't have the strenght in her. I know this since her body is clearly extremely exhausted from constantly being expiramented on and being forced to heal in minutes. I'm suprised myself at the results, but I couldn't grasp the idea of what she truly is. Let's just hope that the Ninja doesn't know.

I stood over her with her lifeless body. I can only assume that she's fainted or forced to sleep. I exit that cage, shut the metal bars doors with a click meaning that it's locked.

"Calm down, Hannibal." I start as I walk towards him, not before giving a second glance back at (Y/n) who seems unconscious, "It's all coming to together."

"What?! I don't understand you." Hannibal replies- more like shouts as I gave him an eye roll. I sighed, "Don't tell me you've forgotten the plan?"

"Uh," was all he could say as he drags the word longer, "I can't say I did, but, just in case, tell me anyway."

"My plan is to-"

"You mean, my plan."

"Yes, your plan," I adjusted the bridge of my glasses and sighed, "Your plan is to lure the Ninja here, and once he is, you will activate some robots to stall or distract him while we escape with the alien in our possession."

Oh, I'm aware she's listening. I'm even counting on it.

Hannibal just agrees to this, but I'm not entirely sure if he knew what was going on or not. Fingers crossed, he knows and well, hopefully the sorcerrer knows too.

"Back to your question earlier, If you can't see him anywhere in the hallways of this the tower then, it could only mean two things."

Hannibal moves away ftom the monitors to give way, "He's either on the vents, or outside the tower climbing from the outside." I set the monitors on all the cameras in the vents and outside.

"And, viola, we have a ninja."

The Ninja was on the vents awhile ago, and now he's outside and as I said, he's climbing to the top floor.

"Send all the robo-apes outside!" Hannibal commanded whilist shouting, "If you managed to knock him, out bring him here!"

I smile satisfyingly at the command as robo-apes came flooding from the outside, but my attention shifted to the cage when I heard chains clang against the metal bars. I turn to find that (Y/n) is awake, well, barely awake. She's strugling to tear the handkercheif off her mouth.

"Oh good, you're awake." I stand outside the cage for her to know that I'm observing her, and now, I shall commence step two, "Do you really know why you're here?"

She shakes her no, not wanting to hear what I have to say. Instead, she said says things under her breath but her last words were audible, "You did this me."

I guess that handkercheif didn't work.

I grin at her reply, "Oh my, do really think I did this? to you?"

(Y/n) turns her head towards to me, with a deadly glare which caught me off gaurd, "Isn't it obvious?"

"Allow me to enlighten you," I start to walk around the cage, "When you were captured, the Ninja was here."

I pause, glancing at her reaction. Confusion was written all over her face, "I thought-"

"Yes, he was here," I cut her off, "And he was here to rescue you. Why didn't he get you out? Well, the thing is, he actually left you here. I mean, seeing that it was the best choice for you, for an alien." I state in a matter of fact. She absolutely deserves the truth, doesn't she?

I grin once more as I see the devastation in her eyes, and my words slapping her in the face.

"Well, let me tell you in simplier words, he didn't fight for you. Plus, he's the reason why I'm free to do those things to you," I pause stopping in my tracks, now facing her trembling body, "Oh you poor thing, with the past three days, I bet you were holding on to him. To save you from this mess. To save you from me. Turns out, your said hero has betrayed you."

I waited for a reply but seeing that she's gone silent, I start to walk away, but then her fragile voice cuts through the silence.

"I don't believe you."

I turn around, making her see that she has my full attention. The devastation in her face was no longer present and it was replaced with complete confidence in the said hero, "If what you said is true, then how come he's here? To rescue me?"

I smile at her answer, "Simply because I'm done with you. There's no other reason."

"Then why did you put me up here? Why all the exesiveness?" (Y/n) points out, pertaining to the cage and robo-apes,"If you're really done with me, you could've just given me to him easily."

Such a clever little alien.

"It was a secret, but I think you deserve the truth don't you think so? Yes? The Ninja asked for this specific set up to create an illusion. Just. For. You." I answer her, "Play along with us, okay? We wouldn't want to shatter the illusion we're giving. That'll be so terrible for our Ninja."

The confidence in her eyes fades, little by little, "I, I still don't believe you."

I chuckle at her words, "Ah, of course you don't," I harshly answred as I expected this from her, "But maybe you'll believe me if the Ninja himself told you."

Without another word, I walk off to leave (Y/n) alone with her thoughts.

As I arrived beside Hannibal, the screen shows the robo-apes successfully capturing the Ninja, "Perfect."

Soon, the Ninja came face to face with (Y/n) who doesn't give one glance at the Ninja. She now slumps against the metal bars with her head hung low, her back against him.

"What did you do to her?!" The Ninja shouts glaring me down.

A light chuckle escapes my lips, "It doesn't matter what I did. How about you, Ninja? What did you do?" 

His glaring eyes sudden fills with guilt as he looks away from me, then to the person inside the cage with concern. It was as like he didn't want me to bring up this certain subject. Well too bad, I already fill her in with the situation.

The Ninja ignores me and yells the alien's name, but still no response. I smile at this foe she must be playing along, "I'm gonna get you out of here, okay?"

I nod over to the robo-apes as they successfully strap him to the same chair he was in yesterday, even though he was protesting. The robo-apes backed away as they left him to face the cage once more.

"Hope you get cozy, Ninja," Hannibal starts with a truimphant smile as we walk over the automatic door that swushes open. Everyone exits except the alien and the hero sits in complete silence. Without a second glance, I grin widely as I heard the metal doors shut behind us.

"Viceroy, call the sorcereer, now."

I can't wait to see what happens.

"Yes, sir."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

177K 4.6K 20
Your daughter runs off while you were in the middle of grocery shopping because she spotted Max, her favourite driver. Meeting you, Max wants to know...
226K 9.2K 60
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...
564K 34.5K 98
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
128K 4.7K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...