The Original Twins | AU. (On...

By voidstiles-24

In which in The Original Twins move to Beacon Hills. If you haven't read my Original twins story then you'll... More

Summary + Cast.
Part i: The beginning.
Chapter one
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter four
Chapter Five.
Chapter Six.
Chapter Seven.
Chapter Eight.
Chapter Nine.
Chapter Ten
Chaper Eleven
Chapter Twelve.
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fithteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter twenty-one
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven

Chapter Fourteen

875 29 4
By voidstiles-24

CHAPTER FOURTEEN!

↳ Grace and Scott.

✰⁎✴⋆✾✡⁎⁎

Lydia Martin didn't care about  Jacob and Grace being vampires, unlike Allison who cared very much.

Lydia wanted to know what it was like to live for a thousand years. She wanted to know who they have met. What their favorite decade was. All they sort of things. though it looked like those would have to wait until later and if the twins were going to stick around for her to ask them questions. 

Grace seemed like the one to ask, who wouldn't mind getting asked She seemed nice. It was Jacob who might be the one Lydia is going to have problems with as he doesn't seem the type who would want to sit down and chat about the past.

"What's it like?" Lydia asked as she turned her slightly to look at the twins sitting in the back seats of Allison's car. They were on their way to meet Scott McCall to show him the bruise.

"What?" The twins asked.

"Living for a thousand years. Doesn't it get boring after a while?

Both of them shook their heads. "No," Grace answered. "it would have been if I was on my own." She smiled like she was remembering things from her past. "But I had Jacob by my side every step of the way. Without him, I don't know what I would do." She doesn't even want to think about it. "Yeah we have brothers and a sister but you know Jacob's my twin. He's my other half and he's my best friend. I'm closer to him than anyone else in my family, he's been my rock through everything and I couldn't ask for a better brother than him."

Lydia smiled she wished she had a brother or sister like them. She watched a Jacob pulled Grace into his side and how when Grace lay her head on his shoulder he didn't hesitate to kiss the top of her head. She knew there and then that their bond was strong and Jacob would only show a different side to him when it comes to his sister.

"What did you say to Scott?" Lydia asked Allison. "About why we were coming?"

"I told him we needed to talk."

Jacob leaned forward, he was the only one not wearing a seatbelt. "You know he's probably going to think you want to talk about the two of you."

Allison furrowed "What do you mean?"

Jacob sighed and shook his head. He wasn't going to tell the girl what she already knew if she wanted to play dumb then that was not his problem. Without answering he leaned back and closed his eyes.

Maybe Allison should have said something in the message about Lydia and the twins coming along just in case Scott got the wrong idea.

Lydia traced the mark on her wrist. "At least the mark is fading now." 

"Yeah thank god for that." Grace still annoyed that it didn't heal straight away. 

"It doesn't look much to me." Lydia glanced at her best friend. "You really think Scott's gonna know what it is?" 

"No. I already told you he's not going to know anything." Like anyone really listens to what Jacob says, even though he's right. 

Jacob thought it was a waste of time to come all the way to someone else's house just to show Scott McCall some mark left by some girl. If it was so important then they could have waited until tomorrow to show him. And they didn't have him or Grace with them since Lydia has a mark on her wrists as well.

Allison rolled her eyes at Jacob ignoring what he said. "You and Grace said that girl was looking for Scott so it must mean something. She left the marks on the both of you for a reason." 

Grace opened her eyes and lifted her head from her brother's shoulder. "Allison does have a point, she was looking for Scott. She had to find him and she even looked scared for her life. We'll show the marks to Scott and if he doesn't know then Jacob you can say 'I told you so' for as long as you like." 

Jacob sighed. "Whatever." 

Allison and Lydia were the first ones out the car. Jacob wasn't going to move he was going to let the girls deal with it, that was until his sister forced him out the car. 

Jacob glared at her and leaned against Allison's car, he rather be anywhere else other than here right now. 

It didn't take long for Scott McCall to come out of the house he looked happy until his eyes landed on Lydia beside Allison. He hasn't even noticed the twins with the girls yet. 

"This isn't the talk were gonna have, is it?" Allison shook her head sadly. "We need to show you something?"

That was when noticed the twins were there. Since he has already met Jacob earlier he wasn't that surprised to see him. What he was surprised at was seeing Jacob's twin, the girl who looked just like Allison and now he kind of got what he meant when Jacob said he was going to love her. 

Scott wished Stiles had said something about the new girl looking like his ex-girlfriend aka the girl he was still in love with.

Lydia didn't want to be the one to show Scott the mark so he grabbed Grace wrist and punished her towards Scott.

Because Grace was busy staring at the Scott,  she was caught off guard by the push that she almost fell over and if it wasn't for Scott steadying her then she would have made a full out of herself

"Thanks." She glared at Lydia over her shoulder and wanted to flip her brother off when she heard him laugh at her being awkward.

Lydia moved to stand next to the vampire. "Scott meet Grace, she is the double of Allison and she has something to show you." She nudged the girl and nodded her head towards  "Go on show him. Don't worry he doesn't bite. "

Jacob snorted. "He might not bite but Grace sure does."

That got a glare from his sister and a little smile from Lydia who covered it up when she caught the look Grace was giving her brother.

"Shut up Jac." Grace pulled her sleeve up and shows Scott the mark. "Some girl came to the school looking for you. She left these marks on mine and Lydia arms. She was desperate to find you and because she was looking for you, Allison thought we should show you in case you might or might know something."

Scott hesitated before taking Graces hand to get a closer look at the mark on the girl's wrist. To him, it looks like a pattern of something else.

"I don't even know what I'm looking at." Scott let go of Grace's hand and stepped back. He glanced at Allison "Maybe we should show this to Derek."

Allison shook her head. "The girl was looking for you, not Derek." The last time she saw him was the night her grandfather used her mother's death against her to get revenge on Derek and his pack.

"Yeah, I don't think Derek will be all that happy to see you as well, after what you and your family have done to him and his family. If I was him then I wouldn't wanna be near you either. "

Grace shot her brother a warning look.

Jacob sighed. "Anyway Scott has a point though." Who would have thought Jacob agreeing with a werewolf? "Show Derek them and see what he says."

Scott nodded. "It might have something to do with Boyd and Erica."

"I don't think a couple of marks will tell him how to find a couple of werewolves," Jacob said. "What will help Derek find his missing betas is Isaac getting his memories back."

"Jac, you were the one who just agreed with Scott about showing Derek the marks." Grace pointed out.

"Yeah, he might know what they are not that It will help find someone."

As the twins shrugged back and force, Stiles came outside looking looked little lost. It wasn't until the teenager called out Jacob name that they stopped arguing.

"What's wrong?" Jacob asked as soon as his doppelganger stood in front of him. "You look like you've lost someone."

Stiles signed and grabbed the vampires arm pulling him away from everyone.

"What does it mean if this girl out of the blue kisses you and then drags you down to the basement to have sex," Stiles asked. "Only to disappear when you have to go upstairs to get a condom because you don't have any."

"I would have made sure I had condoms with me." Not like he needs any but that was not the point. "Have you thought that maybe she got cold feet and ran off because she didn't want you to see her making a fool out of herself? "

"Or maybe it's just me and she wanted to find someone better to hook up with."

Jacob sighed and gave Stiles shoulder a squeeze. "Trust me it's not you. There is nothing wrong with you. Stiles, there is plenty of other girls out there you can hook up with. So don't worry too much about it okay?."

"That's easy for you to say. You don't have to worry about girls turning you down. "

"That's not true I've had a lot of people turn me down." Stiles looked at him like he didn't believe a word he was saying. "It's the truth just because I'm confident, doesn't mean I've always been that way. Believe it or not, I used to be shy when I was younger before I became a vampire, I had a lot of trouble. It was Grace who was the confident one out the two of us. She didn't care what anyone thought about us, people used to bully us. It bothered me more than it bothered her.

"What I'm trying to say to you Stiles is, just because one girl turned you down doesn't mean everyone is going to do the same thing. I even bet you are going to have someone to love soon. "

"I don't think that is true as Lydia hasn't even given me the time of day."

Jacob smiled and Stiles didn't like that look and when he went to go back to Scott and the girls, Stiles pulled him back. "What are thinking?

"I'm thinking about setting you and Lydia up then you'll see that you are wrong." Jacob let him know and Stiles shook his head. That wasn't a good idea. "You think she is not into you then you should have seen the way she was looking at me earlier. Maybe I'll give it a go with her."

"No don't you dare. Jacob! Don't walk away from me."

Jacob slowed down for Stiles to catch up with him. 

"You are evil you know that Jacob?" Stiles glared at him. 

"I know I am." 

A/N - Sorry for any spelling mistakes or whatever. I've been using the app on my kindle to write this so that's why I've made a lot of mistakes that and because I write to fast. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

870K 20.5K 143
- โ๐š ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ฐ๐จ๐ฅ๐Ÿ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ง๐จ ๐ก๐ฎ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ, ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฑ๐ข๐ง๐ โž โœจ๐Ÿบ โ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐ž๐š๐ค. ๐๐ฎ๐ญ...
9.1K 380 12
๐‘๐ˆ๐‹๐„๐˜ ๐Œ๐€๐‘๐’๐‡๐€๐‹๐‹ returns to Beacon Hills, expecting to continue her junior year of high school with her boyfriend and her friends. Ho...
951K 21.8K 36
๐„๐‹๐„๐€๐๐Ž๐‘ ๐…๐Ž๐‘๐๐„๐’, didn't expect that she'd become interested in one of the originals. Not at all, in fact. Being twins with Caroline, she'...
92.4K 4K 28
โ”€ เฑจ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ. ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ง๐˜ถ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ, ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ง๐˜ต ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฉ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ค๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ, ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ...