HP | Fred Weasley X F!Reader...

By aizawas-bitch

fuckin eh you're Y/n Potter Harry's sister have fun More

Background
Always and Forever
Eleventh Birthday
Diagon Ally
Train Ride
Welcome to Hogwarts
First Day Pt. 1
Room of Requirement
Christmas
One More Week
Back at Last
Sirius?
Percy's Got a Crush
Second Year
Quidditch Pt. 1
Quidditch Pt. 2
Fred the Knight
A Temporary Love Potion
Christmas (again) Part One- Spending Time with Charlie Weasley
Christmas Part Two
Going Back
Final Day of Second Year
Back Home
Changes with Fred
A Dog in the Alley
*PICREW*
Alicia Makes Amends
A Grand Enterance Part One
A Grand Enterance Part Two
Life at Home
Bludger Mishaps
Quidditch Match
Marauders Map
Feel Better
Trust Dumbledore
Troubles Ahead
Girl Problems Part One
Girl Problems Part Two
You're Welcome
House Cup

First Day Pt. 2

4.7K 123 145
By aizawas-bitch

(Y/N) POV

As we entered the dungeon, the Ravenclaws all seemed to be seated already. The Gryffindors were piling in.

"Hey, I heard Snape's a real git to Gryffindors, let's sit in the back." Alicia whispered, grabbing my hand. We sat with Lee closest to the wall, then Alicia, then George, then me, then Fred.

Almost immediately after everyone sat down, a man with straight black hair and pale features appeared.

"QUIET!" He barked, catching everyone's attention and making some people stiffen up.

"There will be no foolish wand-waving or silly incantations in this class. As such, I don't expect many of you to appreciate the subtle science and exact art that is potion-making. However, for those select few.." He said, keeping his eyes ahead. "Who possess, the predisposition... I can teach you how to bewitch the mind and ensnare the senses. I can tell you how to bottle fame, brew glory, and even put a stopper in death. I am Professor Snape, during class you will not speak unless addressed to do so. You will keep your eyes forward at all times. If I hear or see anything out of the ordinary, you will be sent directly to Dumbledore. Do I make myself clear?" Snape drawled, eying the Gryffindors.

"Yes sir" chorused around the class as some students just nodded silently.

"I'd expect so." He snarled, eying the Gryffindors.

"Today we will be brewing a simple potion: The Draught of Peace. Everyone get out your textbooks. You will partner with those closest to you in groups of two or three. I will come around to assign said partners. When you come to collect ingredients, you will all share one cauldron and one student from each group will walk here to retrieve what they need." He said pointedly.

He then walked around the class, partnering students. Finally he got to me.

"Ah Ms. Potter," He began, catching some students' attention. "our newest celebrity."

"Professor Snape." I nodded to him with a straight face I made sure to carry. It felt strange seeing someone from Remus's stories as my professor, it made me pity all the bullying he went through that put him in such a crappy mood all the time.

"Tell me, will I be expecting any incompetence from you as I saw with your father." He asked with a twisted face.

"Your judgement of my father is obviously flawed, as you were both students and you had no ability to properly assess others. However, I assure you that I hold skill in potion making that I will continue to build no matter how you think of me." I said to him, trying to remain professional.

"And how would you know of your father, I'm sure toddlers don't posses memories very well. Nine years seems like an awfully long time to keep up his status when you haven't seen him." He said back, leaning closer to me.

Tears pricked my eyes as Fred, George, Alicia, and Lee all glared at Snape.

"We don't speak ill of the dead professor. Now if you could assign me a partner I'd like to actually do something this class." I said, visibly  tensed.

He glared at me and stepped back.

"You two." He said pointing at Alicia and George. "And you two." He pointed at Lee and Fred.

"What about (Y/N)?" Alicia asked, anger in her eyes.

"Well, if Ms. Potter is so astute at potion making, I'm sure she can do it alone." He said with a sickly smile.

"Gladly." I said coldly, slamming open my potions book.

Finally, Snape left and I got to work.

I mumbled severe profanities under my breath as he walked away.

"You okay?" George asked quietly.

"Peachy." I snarled, glaring at Snape's greasy black mop on his head.

"Hey, relax. You'll do great." He said smiling and turning my head to him. I sighed slightly, trying to simmer the anger coursing through me.

"Thanks George." I smiled.

"S' no problem." He chuckled and nudged my shoulder a bit, causing me to smile wider.

I got up to get the ingredients, then began reading the text book.

"To brew the Draught of Peace, follow these steps:

1. Add powdered moonstone until the potion turns green.
2. Stir until the potion turns blue.
3. Add powdered moonstone until the potion turns purple.
4. Allow to simmer until the potion turns pink.
5. Add syrup of hellebore until the potion turns turquoise.
6. Allow to simmer until the potion turns purple.
7. Shake powdered porcupine quills vigorously until they are ready and then add until the potion turns red.
8. Stir until the potion turns orange.
9. Add more porcupine quills until the potion turns turquoise.
10. Allow to simmer till the potion turns purple.
11. Add powdered unicorn horn until the potion turns pink.
12. Stir until the potion turns red.
13. Allow to simmer until the potion turns purple.
14. Add more powdered moonstone until the potion turns grey.
15. Allow the potion to simmer until it turns orange.
16. Add more powdered porcupine quills until the potion turns white. Stirring.
17. Simmering lowers heat. Add exactly 7 drops of hellebore.

(If done correctly it will change from white to silver.)!!"

I sighed and moved some hair out of my face. Then, I began crushing moonstone.

~.~.~

After about half an hour, I was on the final step. I was so deep in concentration that I didn't take much notice of my surroundings. I got hellebore in a vial and got my tube out to measure exactly seven drops.

"One... two... three" I mumbled when all of a sudden-

"Oops." A blonde Ravenclaw girl muttered with a smile as she hit my back. I was in the middle of putting out another drop so I let about three or four more out because of that.

"What the hell?!" I exclaimed, turning to her.

She shrugged and walked away. I was about to flip her off when I notice Snape eying me across the class. I sigh and rub my face with my hands. I turned back to my potion. It either has seven drops or it's one short. I hold my breath as I went with my gut and added one more drop. The potion bubbled a bit, causing Snape to come closer, hoping to see me fail. Then, it calmed down and turned a slick silver.

I sighed in victory, relief flooding my body. Snape came and looked at my potion.

"Hmm. It's adequate. Seems some traits from your mother made it to you." He said rolling his eyes as I looked at him in amazement. That seemed like a compliment...

"Good job (Y/N/N)!" Alicia and Fred said at the same time. George patted my back as Lee jumped up, pumped a fist in the air and yelled.

"YEAH!"

"SIT DOWN JORDAN!" Snape boomed in anger. Lee sat down quietly with fear, causing me to chuckle.

After a few minutes, two Ravenclaw students also got the potion right. Then Alicia and George, then Fred and Lee. Apparently a group of three Gryffindors and a group of two Ravenclaws beat me to it, but I was working alone so I took pride in myself. Plus, I made a much better potion. Finally, we were going flying outside.

"I'm so tired." I mumbled, rubbing my eyes.

"I'm sure flying will get you excited." Fred said with a comforting smile.

"Aah, I'm so excited!" Alicia squealed.

"I'm not." Lee said, panic flooding his eyes.

"Why not?"

"Can't stand heights." He said shakily.

Alicia laughed at this, causing Lee to scowl.

After a bit we were at the field- appearing to be the last ones to arrive.

"Alright- alright settle down first years!" A woman with slim features and striking yellow eyes called out- silencing the curious murmurs rippling throughout the class.

"My name is Madam Hooch, today will be learning simply how to fly on a broom. Now everyone please stand in front of a broomstick." She gestured to the brooms on the ground laid about two feet apart from one another.

"Very good- yes now hold a hand over your broom and say 'Up!'"

"Up!" Fred called, getting it on his first try. George did the same.

"Up!" I said- unfortunately the broom only twitched. I look over to my left to see Fred and George smiling cheekily at me.

"Oh shove off!" I said, smiling.

"Up!" I said- then the broom launched into my hand.

"We did it first." Fred taunted.

"I did it better." I said, leaning on my broom.

"Up!" Alicia calls, getting the broom to fly upward. "Finally!" She cried out.

"Up!" Lee said. The broom didn't move. "Up!" He said again. "Up! Up! Up!" He yelled angrily, the broom then launched up and smacked his head. "Oww!" He rubbed his face while we all laughed.

"Oh shut it." He said with a smile. Just then Angelina and Katie also lifted their brooms and did an elaborate high five. Alicia rushes over to them to discuss. After about two minutes the rest of the class finally got their brooms up- thanks to Madam Hooch finally having enough of them and starting to bark orders very aggressively.

"Alright, now get on the broom. Place one foot in either side of it and get ready to jump upward." Madam Hooch said as the class excitedly got on their brooms, except Lee who looked like he was going to throw up from even thinking about flying.

"Gryffindors, you first. On my whistle. 3, 2, 1!" She says, then blew a piercing whistle. I launched myself upward with closed eyes as I expected to fall. Instead, I feel a light breeze as I look to see myself levitating off the ground.

"Wooh!" I yell in joy as I lean forwards a bit on my broom, causing me to travel ahead.

"So that's how this works." I mumble to myself as I start to experiment with the broom. First soaring left and right, then up and down, and finally learning how to stop.

I look over to see Fred racing around on his broom. I speed up to him.

"Isn't this great, (Y/N)?" He yelled in excitement as his eyes watered from the air.

"It's amazing!" I laughed, going in circles around him.

"You up for a race, Potter?" He challenged excitedly.

"Only if you're prepared to lose Weasley!" I said back.

"Go!" He yelled suddenly, taking off.

"Hey!" I yell back, rushing to catch up. We raced around each other, sometimes even going upside down. The feeling of the wind lifting me up and going through my hair as I flew into a never ending sky was something I never knew I needed. With Fred by my side it only made it better. That is until Madam Hooch called everyone down to let the Ravenclaws start flying.

"That was fun." Fred said with a bright smile. I chuckled a bit then smiled back. "Yeah- it was."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 39.3K 99
"๐šˆ๐š˜๐šž ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š—'๐š ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ ๐š–๐šŽ ๐š–๐š˜๐š›๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐šŠ๐š— ๐™ธ ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ ๐š–๐šข๐šœ๐šŽ๐š•๐š ๐š๐š˜๐š› ๐š ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐™ธ ๐š๐š’๐š ๐š๐š˜ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž." #1 in hogwarts #2 in weasley #8 i...
17.2K 417 12
๐ƒ๐ซ๐š๐œ๐จ ๐Œ๐š๐ฅ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฒ ๐ฑ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ
125K 3K 85
WARNING: My first language is not english, i can write wrong... but If i do, you're Welcome to correct me You and your brother Harry Potter is raised...
7.3K 221 21
DISCONTINUED | สแดแดœ ส/ษด แด˜แดแด›แด›แด‡ส€ แด€ส€แด‡ แดษดแด‡ แดา“ แด€ แด‹ษชษดแด…| in which y/n l/n makes friends with the golden trio, she of course comes along on their adventures b...