H O N E Y

Por BrokenRoseKreate

Sy'Ari was just trying to survive. H O N E Y 馃嵂 M谩s

H O N E Y 馃嵂
H O N E Y 馃嵂
H O N E Y 馃嵂
H O N E Y 馃嵂
H O N E Y 馃嵂
H O N E Y 馃嵂
H O N E Y 馃嵂
H O N E Y

H O N E Y 馃嵂

13.5K 328 274
Por BrokenRoseKreate

Chapter 6
*Domenico Bianchi*
Bronx, New York

         My father and I were sitting in his man cave for what seemed like 45 minutes of watching the game and not a word was said between us, I know that he was trying to figure out how to say what he needed. My father was a man of a few words. He was angry yes, but he wasn't gonna explode on me. Plus he  knew I would do whatever the fuck I wanted with or without him. My father could beat my ass of course but I still do whatever. I looked over at him and he sighed and put his head down. He then looked over at me,

"I'm so pissed at you figlio, the fuck you beating on that young girl like that for?", he asked looking at me with a frown. His accent was dripped in disgust.

"I was mad, angry because I felt disrespected. She fought me back that's why, I needed her to know that I really mean what the fuck I say when I say I need respect!", I raised my voice just a little.

      I was gettin' a little heated about this whole situation, my father needed to understand that I will not tolerate her disrespectful ass. If I had to beat her ass to put her in her place then I would. I simply just blacked out back at the house. I forgot who she was, I wanted to stop beatin' her I really did but my anger got the best of me.

"Son, calm down, I want you to relax. Do you understand that you've possibly scarred that girl, control your anger because if you don't it will cost you everything in the long run", he told me.

        I had no idea what my father was talkin' about and I guess the confusion showed a lot on my face. I didn't want to hear anything about controlling my anger. I just came here to discuss business not my bitch. She just know now not to put her fuckin hands on me nor raise her voice at me.

"Listen, you gonna realize what I'm talkin about sooner or later", he told me. "On another note, I need you to check in more at the warehouses, even though I'm not the leader things still get ran by me. Check on the product and make sure we don't have any ratti",  he said.

"Marki has to come tomorrow to show me the new weapons that came from Cuba, I already planned on giving everything a look then", I told him. "you have nothing to worry about", I reminded him.

I nodded my head at him, basically telling him that I have everything under control. I stood up stretching, I've been over here longer than what I should. my dad stood up as well he looked at me for a while and then pulled me into a hug. My father knows that he basically raised a monster, especially with the lifestyle that I grew up around.

"ti amo figlio", he said in our native tongue.

"ti amo troppo padre", I said back.

      He let me go and led me back upstairs into the living room. When we got there, I looked into the kitchen to see my mom and Sy'Ari laughing about something. Her face was beautiful and her wide smile made her even more gorgeous. Of course I'm puttin' a baby in her. I want to be inside of her again just to feel her pussy squeeze me again.  I didn't walk too far in the kitchen, just enough to hear their conversation. It had turned serious.* (A/N: I am trying to give her a baby as quick as possible just to get to the "quick" parts.)*

"You know, I've always heard about him and how fine he is and how scary he is. I honestly didn't care because I fear no one else but God, we all got blood runnin through our veins what am I scared of. But, today I feel terrified of him. He's a beautiful man but he's scary.", she told my mom.

"I promise bebe it will get better", my mother said kissing her cheek.

     I stopped sneaking and made my presence known, I cleared my throat and Sy'Ari looked mortified. I walked to my mother gave her a kiss on the forehead.

"We're leaving, so I just came to kiss you good bye", I told her hugging her.

"Okay bebe, Please behave and stop figlio", she said in the softest voice.

       I chuckled and looked at Sy'Ari's face, she held her head down and had her arms wrapped around her body. I gave her a look letting her know that it is time to go. She gave me these puppy dog eyes that gave me sorrow. I looked away from her. I still could give two fucks about her and that sob story. I grabbed her coat from the rack and she walked over so I could put it on her. I grabbed mine before I went to the kitchen. I zipped it for her and grabbed her hand and headed for the door. I squeezed her hand a little bit, hard. I heard her whimper just a bit.

"Dom, that hurts", she said softly.

That was sexy no doubt.

"Shut up, get your ass in the truck", I said climbing in behind her as my driver held the door.

We got in the truck and my driver drove off of my parent's estate. I was a little hungry and I needed to lay down rules with Ari, I didn't wanna eat home cooked meals right now. I leaned up in my seat a little and spoke to my driver.

"Take us to Enzo's", I said.

       He nodded and we was on the route to the restaurant. On the way there, Sy'Ari fell asleep I looked at her almost the whole way there, I don't know what it is but something in me would not let me kill this woman. She gave me a fight, she wasn't scared of me. I sighed thinking about how beautiful my kid would be with her as it's mother. I smiled on the inside, keeping my cold expression on the outside. I didn't think I was a monster, I just would never tolerate disrespect, even as a child. Being so wrapped up in my thoughts I didn't even realize we were right in front of the restaurant. I looked over at Sy'Ari and she was stretching, waking up from her slumber. Her eyes blinked open and she was gorgeous when she woke up.

"get yourself together and do not cause a fuckin scene in here", I told her as soon as her eyes landed on the building.

    It was a little harsh but oh well. I knew her ass could get a little disrespectful in public. She looked at me and rolled her eyes. I let that slide being that she just woke up. My driver, Donnie, opened the door for us and we got out of the truck and made our way in. I had her hand in mine as we walked to the hostess' podium. The hostess looked like a two dollar whore, she saw me and licked her cherry red smudged lipstick. She looked at Ari on my hip and rolled her eyes. Bitch.

"Table for two?", she questioned changing her demeanor looking at me in my face. 

"Well don't you see only two of us?", I told her harshly.

"Y-yes sir. Please follow me", she said grabbing the menus.

We followed her to a booth and she sat us down. Sy'Ari was quiet the whole time. She didn't say much. As soon as we sat down, the waiter whose name tag read, Cherie, touched my chest a little bit.

"Your waitress will be right with you love", she said rubbing my chest.

I chuckled a little and just let her do whatever. I looked over at Ari and she was staring at the view outside she glanced at us for a second and just continued watching the view. I looked at her a little longer and she started looking at her menu. The hostess walked away and I watched her walk. She didn't have anything. Not like Ari.

"Why you lookin' sad all of a sudden?", I asked her.

"N-nothing. I'm just still a little sleepy that's all.", she said looking me in my eyes.

"Hmph. Well you need to wake the fuck up." I told her.

"I am!", she said as her voice got a little loud.

"Lower your fuckin voice", I said in a harsh tone.

"S-Sorr-", she started to apologize. Before she could finish the waiter walked up. It was an Italian boy with dark curly hair.

"Hello I am Noah, I will be your waiter today what drinks can I get for you?", he said specifically looking at Ari.

She looked up at him and gave him the biggest smile. I was hot.

"Hey! Can I get a lemonade please handsome", she said sweetly to him.

"You sure can beautiful", he said smiling.

I was not gonna make a scene here.

"I will have scotch on ice please", I said giving Ari a dead glare.

"Yes sir. Do y'all know what y'all want? Or do I need to come back?", he asked biting his lip at Ari.

"Can I have the Shrimp Alfredo please babes?". She said putting her finger on her lip being sexy with him.

She really gone get her shit split open. And I don't give a fuck who hears us at home.

"I will have the same.", I said keeping it harsh.

He nodded his head and walked away. She went back to looking at the view outside like she wasn't in my face basically giving her pussy away to that young boy.

"What the fuck was that Ari?", I asked looking at the side of her face. I really wanted to beat her ass right here but I have a damn reputation.

"I have no idea what you're talikin' about", she said playing dumb.

I nodded and continued looking around. I just couldn't wait until we get home.

*SKIP DINNER.

*Sy'Ari Blessings*
Bronx, New York
10:30 pm.

   We were on our way back to the house, after dinner he had to stop by the warehouse. we stayed there for a couple of hours and I could tell that Dom was more than pissed off. Especially since after dinner Noah had given me his number. I could definitely see the steam come out of his ears after that. I knew he wouldn't let that slide. I looked over at him and was burning a hole in my face with a stern look.

"Dom I-", I started but he cut me off.

"When we get home, I want you upstairs laid out on the bed in nothing", he said looking straight ahead.

     My mouth was open a little, I guess I was in shock. He looked serious and he was trying not to hit me. I just looked straight ahead and didn't say anything. The rest of the ride was silent, soon after, we pulled up to the gate and the guard let us in. The car slowly pulled up in the driveway and came to a stop when we were directly in front of the house.

"I'm giving you two minutes to go upstairs and do what I asked, if I get up there and you're not doing what I asked, I'm doing everything my way", he said calmly.

       I didn't even blink twice before I got out of the car and ran into the house, the maid had already unlocked the door for us. I ran upstairs and took off all of my clothes and sat in the middle of the California King bed. I just balled myself up and stared at the door waiting. I could hear everyone leaving and the front door opening and closing, scaring me. I got scared so I went into the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror thinking about what he would do to me, I was so caught up in my own thoughts the bedroom door slamming made me jump and stutter.

I walked out of the bedroom naked as the day that I was born with my arms wrapped around my body. He looked upset and he had his shirt off waiting for me, sitting on the edge of the bed. He looked at me.

"I told you to be on the bed, so what the fuck were you doing in the bathroom bambino", he asked.

"I-I was just looking in the mirror", I told him.

"Come here, come lay on the edge of the bed", he said standing over me in my face.

I walked to the bed and laid on the edge of the bed like he asked, he stood in front of me and spread my legs as far as he could and stared at me as I watched his face.

"You think flirtin' with another man in front of me is okay? Like I won't kill him and fuck yo shit up", he said gripping my thighs.

   I whimpered a little bit. He looked me in my face and leaned up and kissed my neck. He kissed all the way down to my thighs and then he kissed my pussy. I jumped a little. He started eating me and I gasped as I felt him bite my clit. He began sucking and eating. I tried running but he kept gripping my thighs.

"Ooh my goood", I moaned as he ate me. I was trying to run from him.

"Run and I will smack the fuck out you", he said harshly as he looked at my sad eyes.

I was tired of getting hit so I obeyed him. He went back to eating me like he didn't threat me. I felt a knot in my stomach as I tried to sit up.

"D-Dom please I have to cum P-please!", I cried as my toes balled up and my legs shook.

I couldn't hold it in so I squirted all over his face as I squealed and my eyes rolled to the back of my head. I laid back and was heavy breathing. He smacked my thigh and started taking off the rest of his clothes, his dick stood up and he was rock hard. He was so big, I didn't know what was going on but I was wet. I didn't wanna be. But I was.

I sat up on my elbows and stared at him. He walked up to me and grabbed my neck. spread my legs and aligned his dick and shoved it inside of me. I gasped and wrapped my hands around his arm. I pushed him back but he wasn't moving. He only went deeper.

"Dom that's too deep! Oh fuck!", I yelled hitting his abs.

He took my arms in one hand and held them above me and started pounding my shit. I couldn't take it so my eyes rolled behind my head and I was jerking a lot.

"Take this shit", he said sucking on one of my breast.

"P-pleas- mmm", I moaned out.

He was pounding me hard and I was losing my breath. He did this until he felt like he didn't wanna do that anymore. He stopped and my eyes closed for a minute.

"Flip over Bebe I'm not done with you", he said chuckling.

I was stuck, I couldn't move so he flipped me himself. He reached up and grabbed a pillow. He put the pillow up under me and my ass was in the air. He was rubbing my ass and smacked it. He spread my ass cheeks and began eating my ass. I jumped because I had never had this happen before. As he was was eating me from behind he fingered my pussy.

"Oh fuck Dom!", I cried. Real tears came out of my eyes.

He stopped eating and stuck his dick back inside of me. I swear it feels different when he has me on all fours. He was smackin my ass and grabbed my neck from behind I was slobbing all over the bed as I gripped the covers. The bed was hitting the wall and you heard our skin clapping and groans and moans from the both of us. He could last all night.

"Mhm, stop playin with me Ari", he groaned kissing behind my ear.

I should not be liking him doing this to me. He beat me and everything. But I have no choice. It's not like I'm going anywhere, he's never letting me out of here.

"I-I'm not", I moaned.

"Remember who the fuck own you girl", he said deeply. His accent came out and I came all over him.

"You coating' me baby", he groaned again.

"I'm cumming!", I yelled as my body jerked.

I came again and as I relaxed I felt him shoot all of his cum inside of me. His dick was throbbing inside of me. He removed himself and walked to the bathroom I laid there tired and couldn't move. He came back and with a wet warm rag and wiped me up.

"Don't ever pull some shit like that again or it'll be worse w no warning", he said looking at me.

I nodded and turned my head as he put me under the covers. He threw the rag in the hamper and got in bed behind me.

"C'mere", he grabbed my waist and lifted my leg.

"I want to fall asleep inside of you", he said as I felt him put his dick back inside of me.

"Mmm, Dom you're still hard", I whined as he slid in.

"Go to sleep", he said as he wrapped his arm around me.

I had no choice but to go to sleep so I did.

Seguir leyendo

Tambi茅n te gustar谩n

Good Girl Por Samone Lovee

Ficci贸n General

1.3K 91 19
You don't get to keep fucking hurting me. I deal with all you bullshit and you expect me to keep a fucking baby because you in jail. Get real Camdyn.
111K 4.1K 26
Read and enjoy馃槍
34 0 17
Those days went by quick. The man came back for the child and left. He took the baby from the women. She was devastated. And couldn't do one thing ab...