The Pain I'm In || Peter park...

By KonekoJr

❝ y-you just WOULDN'T UNDERSTAND! ❞ I snapped staring into my clenched fists ❝ What don't I understand peter... More

prologue || Playlist
cast
[1]
[2]
[3]
[4]
[5]
[6]
[7]
[8]
[9]
[10]
[11]
[12]
[13]
[14]
[15]
[16]
[17]
[18]
[19]
[21]
[22]
[23]

[20]

2K 64 15
By KonekoJr

Recap: (Peter's pov)

Soon the cage door Opens,
A different man approaches, a sparkling Fork shaped Tazer in one hand- some sort of collar in the other.

The man throws Vixilary, a look of disgust, which she respondes with a Guilty Gaze toward me- rushing over to The pull up bar.

I bitterly grit my teeth, "What do you Want from me?"
"What do you think?" The voice seems to be broiling with rage.
The man Jabs my Abdomen with the Tazor- taking Advantage of my physical state- and clamping the collar around my neck.

The collar pierced into my skin,
The voice in my head hissing at such impact. "Ohh, this motherfucker is gonna pay for that."

I glare daggers at the man- holding back the forceful Anger Seeping through my veins.

A flashback glides across My glossed eyes- scorning my senses.

Mr. Stark.

Those were the last words boiling In my mind...before My Eyes Roll behind my skull. And darkness consumes me yet again. This time- my entire world shifts. And I'm lost.

There's no pain.

There's only us

------------------------------------------------------

~ ○ ~

Peter's pov

WHEN I OPEN MY EYES ONCE
Again, something in my mind
Screams. Ripples Of Darkness- and light Suround me. There are millions of voices. Some chatter and others roar- begging for Blood. Guts. Inhumanity.

Despite the immediate Slow shift- I managed to weave myself through the Overwhelming Pressure, weighing down On my mind.

Four withered corpses lie in the ground. The Scent of vodka- and death lingered about the Area.
The sound of my breathes quickening with Every movement; it echoes crippling me.

This is who we are.
This is who we want to be.

But this...This isn't right.
This is Evil...I am evil.

This isn't villany- this is revenge. This is what we wanted, right??

This is not what I wanted...This is Immoral. What would aunt mae think...what would...what would mr. Stark think??

It's too late to turn back now.
Look at what you've done.

"Bring In Venom 2.0!!!" the man standing on a podium On the other side- of an electrified Cage- roars Fiercly.

In walks a Large Beast like Creature. Teeth Shaped like daggers- and eyes That tare your soul wide open.

There was no way this...thing could be her.

But this world is already so messed up....what Would make This any different?

we can't save her. She's Far too gone.

Is she gone? Or are we the one Whose "gone"
Why would it matter?! We have No life! Why should someone as irrelivant as her deserve a chance!!

Because All life is precious. Even hers. I used to fight for people like her. We, used to fight for people like her.

Until you Allowed a family of people "like her" to Die.

But those weren't people like her. Those were...people who were truly happy.

"FIGHT ALREADY!!!" the Man Roars- enragement clearly consuming the crowd.
My chest throbs, adrenaline- courses through my veins.
Don't TELL US what TO DO!!
I slam my fist into the Wall of the cage- completely aware of the Electricity pulsing About my body; sparkling in consistence.

I felt Pieces Of The creature coil around my ankles, stomping on them abruptly.

I Clench my hand on the first piece I could find- whirling it around in circles.

The beast goes hurling through the cage- And into the crowd.
People disperse, in panic. The Man Rushed To me Completely enraged. I leap onto the ceiling
Suprised I had managed to Stick.

It had been a long time since I had last been able to use anything. So, this was strangely Shocking for me.

I slither across the ceiling, electric waves Still Radiating from my body. I narrow my eyes, trying to Focus on the exit.

Men from Many different Directions Rush me, but Struggle To Grab me.

My scars stung, and my bones quiver. My heart Races, pounding
Against my chest.

I tried To ignore My emotions- to ignore the Voice. I just kept moving forward. The light of the opened door Glistened- as if pulling me in.

Once I Drop to The ground- I Squirm quickly through The crowd.

The warmth of daylight overtook me, as soon as I Exit the building.

The wind whips against each bloody strand of hair, the metallic scent never once fading from my mind.

I had run into someone, shocked at such Sudden impact; rolling over gravel. If this Were An average day for me, I'd probably have apologised for such Rude behavior.

But this wasn't an average day for me. In fact I don't remember the last Time, I had one Day without thinking of suicide, as well as Taking a knife to my wrists or shooting someone dead in the face.

But with so many triggers bubbling Around my head like that...I didn't know what else to do...accept keep running.

Tony's Pov

After searching for What felt like ages- We'd came across a skeptical building.

For some reason, a sensible feeling erges me inside; pulling my attention to a Dark black van Hiding in the darkened alleyway next to it.

Wade gives me A certain nod, earning my simple nod, and We part ways. He cautiously Heads toward The alley- while I wearily yet casually approach the entrance.

I could easily tap my chest for backup. I wasn't to keen on asking for wades assistance, but if I had to- especially when it comes to that boy- I'd do anything. Anything in my power, to help protect That kid. He's my kid.

Suddenly Dozens of people pour from the building. Some in panic, and some in sheer rage. Cars eagerly rush to An abrupt hault at the sudden Flood of people Running from the building.

I linger passed the crowd, but Still wound up being knocked to the ground by some Annoying Civilian- trying to flea.

The Boy seemed to be a teenager, with a familiar ring to his look.
My heart sank when I scanned his features properly.

Mere seconds later I tap on my chest, and Click on the Bluetooth in my right ear, "Friday are you getting this! Get a tracker on that Kid NOW!"

"On it sir-" my suit emerges from the light in my chest piecing itself together, before hurling me into the air. A drone the size of a fly escapes the palm of my hand- my Suit imidiately recognizes the boy.

"Mr. Stark, you have an incoming caller- pepper potts has been-"
Before Friday could finish I roar, "Not NOW, contact wade- get him on the kids tale-" a series of Information Pops up on the screen of my Suit- blocking my vision.

"Shit! FRIDAY CLEAR THE DAMN SCREEN!"

I glide through the air- my thrusters Flinging Back and fourth.

"Friday Don't you Dare lose that kid!" "-don't worry sir, I'm currently tracking down Peter Parker." I fly down the nearest street, only to have my foot grabbed- and my body slung into the Wall.

"All systems appear to be failing sir- but the drone has located Peter Parker." A twinge of pain Surges throughout my chest, as i push myself up. Half my mask Is in pieces on the wall of Some sort of drug store.

My heavy metallic hands are showered in sparks-I whirl around trying to find who grabbed me- stumbling left and right.

A large black Creature- with teeth like daggers, stands before me.

A large piece of metal pierces into its chest- which appears to be a katana. "Come on!" I punch the leg of my Suit in hopes of getting the repulsers back up and running but- I fail.

I study the large being up and down. It roars in adgitation- wade suddenly appearing beside me.
I only ignore his pressence.

"Is that peter?"
"No sir- that seems to be a symbiote using A human female as it's host. According to its stance, she appears to be fifteen years old."

"We need her- she might know peter." Wade Narrows his eyes- and although he had his suit on- sarcasm was still evident in his voice, "oh yeah why don't we just take her to coffee? I'm sure She'd love to answer a million questions reguarding the existence of Peter parker."

I extend my hand- a Blinding light spilling from my palm- seemingly melting away the Symbiote. Although the light Was enough to blind a dozen people- the sound Was mind churning.

Something must've jammed my repulsers when I crashed into that wall. This girl had alot. And I mean a lot of explaining to do. She was in deep shit.

A girl with dark brown hair and Dark eyes Soon lies on the concrete.

I turn to wade, who seems to be standing stiff at this point.
"Grab her."

With that we Take the girl and load her into a black van.
I didn't know how wade managed to Get the van- but I Couldn't care less if it meant I would see my boy again.

"Sir the drone appears to be lost, but is still tracking down Peter parker."

I grit my teeth, Feeling a light crack against my back Tooth.
"-don't Deactivate it Until that damn thing has done it's job."
We fled as fast as possible.
Me being Overwhelmingly Adgitated- and wade remaining silent.

I couldn't believe I was so close to him. I could literally touch him just a moment ago.

And now he's gone.

I not only wanted to go on a mental breakdown, but I wanted to yell. I wanted to rip my hair out. I could stab any one. And I mean anyone at this point. I could care less who.

~ time skip ~

Peter's pov

I couldn't quite grasp Why I had run so long. Maybe I feared Being caught...or maybe I feared, harming someone...

I'm supposed to be a hero.
And here I am.

Running

Running

Running

Time Melts away; light Burns my skin before I Disperse into the Shadows- only to be spat right back out into streets once again.

The voice in my head would sometimes pressure me...into letting it take over.

But I just couldn't.

I couldn't let myself hurt anyone like that again. I was severely afraid of myself. I was afraid of becoming a monster.

No.

I am afraid of becoming a monster.

"But we already are a monster." It hissed... It's Voice being like A Feeble; weak hymn
Echoing throughout the desolate alleyways. I found myself traveling through these so much- that at this point I've grown eagerly dependent on them.

I found myself camping out in an alleyway again tonight. Using what little supplies I had in the dumpster- I figured out how to make new web slingers.

But in order to use them without being noticed. We'd need..I mean I'd need a mask of some sort.
So I went to the drug store, using a dollar That had been stuck onto a beer bottle in the Dumpster- to buy myself a Black beanie.

I used an abandoned pocket knife to cut out holes.

Staring down at my forearms, I couldn't help but drag the knife across my Left arm. Just lightly.
Not because I felt broken but because I..felt like I deserved it.

"Why wouldn't we deserve this? I mean...look at what we've become." The sound of the voice...its..it's just so.. demented.
Yet I'm my mind...It feels almost reasonable.

Here I lie on a Palet beneath a tent made entirely of Cardboard. Staring into the darkness. Lost in my own Thoughts.

Wondering...Why am I sitting here listening to myself?

When I could be out helping people again?

Because we can't help people...we're never going to be able to help anyone...
We only destroy.

We've destroyed families.

" weve destroyed Lives..."

"We're not meant to be here.."

The voice irks me to remain in place. To get out that knife...And just stab myself in the chest...

But instead...

I bitterly throw on the hood I found in the dumpster- as well as the mask. And I climb the wall.

I pull my body upwards.

the rising- breathing- beat of my chest has my Adrenaline pumping.

I couldn't believe I was doing this.

I was doing something I hadn't done in so long...I couldn't fathom the possibility Of saving someone at this point in life.

But...But I've come so far.

I needed to do this.

Finally I made it to the top of the building.

We could end it all.
Right here right now.
We could save everyone.

"No."

The Worlds Slip from my mouth.

The wind brushes against my dampened bloodstained cheeks
As I dip forward.

The lights Around me Merge together- fading, however- thriving.

The Beating of life within my chest.

So surreal and so fragile.
This could've been it for me- just like it could be it for some other lost scared soul out there.

Even though I hated myself.
I hated the thought of giving up.

That's why- no matter how many times Life Hurls me into the Ground. No matter how many times I cry- cut- or heave.

I'm always going to get back up.

Because I am spider man.

Mere seconds before my body Could hit the asfault, I mash my thumbs against The center of my webshooters- before slinging myself Back into the air.

The sound of muffled screaming Finds its way into my Surroundings.

With that- I disperse into the Settled streats.

I'd forgotten The time- as well as who I was. I'd forgotten about leaving mr. Stark behind...and my friends..I'd forgotten what I was going through- and what I've wanted for so long.....I've forgotten that I'd wished for my own demise.

For a second- I even found myself forgetting about those I've lost.

But my past always finds its way back to me.

One way or another.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
A/N: I'm bringing some people back into the story in the next chapter so mentally prepare yourselves for a rollercoaster of emotions! I cannot wait to show you what I have in store for peter. Thank you All Sooo much for the support!!! I'm so happy to be apart of the wattys family- I'm thrilled to Have so many different stories in the works, and I'm Stressed..also terrified...LOL Thanks again for reading! I'll see you all next chapter!! XOX ♡♡♡
-KrazyGhostwriter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

385K 11.5K 56
PETER PARKER FANFIC **** Peter Parker has been your best friend since you were young and you both are crushed when you move away to another state. E...
1.5K 15 10
!!! IT'S NOT STARKER !!! !!! IT'S COMPLETE AND REVIEWED !!! Tony Stark and Steve Rogers adopt the amazing and sweet Peter Parker, who has lost all hi...
104K 3.1K 18
MATURE!!!! "Why?" "It takes away the pain of... existing." May contain triggers. Homecoming universe. NO/LIMITED TW MENTIONED!!! READ WITH CAUTION...
34.1K 710 17
A Peter Parker x OC Story **SMUTS** A few years after Homecoming, Peter said yes when Tony Stark invited him to live at the compound. He left behind...