ALLURE ※ PETER QUILL

By isabxbe

※ "ONE WAY TO DESCRIBE HER? ALLURING, THAT'S FOR SURE." ※ based on the events of gotg ©︎ isabxbe 2019... More

ALLURE
CHAPTER TWO

CHAPTER ONE

44 3 0
By isabxbe

※*※*※

ALLURE
THE BROKER

"well shit, no nightclubs?"

※*※*※

THE TWO SISTERS arrived to the Broker's shop on Xandar, after the Orb from a guy named Peter Quill, who was a Ravager, who had stolen the item in hopes of selling it.

Unfortunately for him, upon learning that the orb was sought by Ronan, the Broker refused to take it.

"Literally, why am I here?" Arlene groaned in annoyance, "Aren't you and Nebula the ones who do this sorta stuff?"

Gamora grew frustrated of her younger sister's whining, "You're just going to have to put up with it, Ronan thinks we're here to get the orb for him. Plus, if Nebula came with us, she'd by no doubt disapprove of this."

"Yeah yeah.. I got it," Arlene mumbled, overwhelmed with boredom after hearing the plan of 'betraying Ronan and Thanos to save the universe' over and over again. "When Ronan said we were heading to Xandar, I was really hoping we could check the night clubs." Gamora had a glare on her sister, while she slurped the fruit in her hands. Although Arlene was only a few months younger than Gamora, her maturity in some situations was a difference story.

"Well if this all goes to plan, then you may spend a few nights here to fulfill all your Xandarian fantasies," Gamora stated mockingly.

"Sweet, 'cause I was really hoping I could check out the bar around the corner called The Sin," Arlene continued, as Gamora's face retorted into disgust and embarrassment, "I heard that people there like... do there thing on top of like... the pool ta-"

Just before Arlene could finish her sentence, the sliding door of Broker's Shop quickly opened. A man wearing Ravagers clothing was then pushed out followed by the door sliding back down.

"Hey we had a deal, Bro!" the man that the two sisters recognised as Peter Quill, yelled out angrily towards the then shut door. Through his short-lived rage, Peter noticed the 2 young, and quite hot- he would have thought, women standing to the right of him.

"Hey handsome." Arlene said through a seductive smirk. Gamora, leaning against the side of the building, threw a quick glance at her sister, looking slightly amused. Peter, taken aback by Arlene's very forward flirting, cleared his throat and nodded with a smirk on his face. Arlene quietly chuckled at his actions.

"What happened?" Gamora questioned him while still slurping on the alien fruit, choosing to play a similar seductive-esque. Peter noticed this, which had boosted his confidence up by a few hundred jumps.

"Ahh," Peter choked on his words a little bit before continuing, glancing back at the door, "This guy just backed out of a deal on me." He looked back towards the girls, his facial expression never changing from its neutral yet confident state, "If there's one thing I hate, it's a man without integrity, Peter Quill, people call me Star-Lord."

Arlene had to stop herself from letting out a loud giggle, so instead she just injected as much amusement as she could into another seductive smirk. Gamora, however, had then shifted her position so that her elbow was against the wall. Somehow she was still slurping the fruit. Arlene stepped forward. The two women knew that this man was in a vulnerable state of overpowering ego, and it was in their best favour to use this to their advantage.

"You have the bearing of a man of honour." Arlene smiled, as her burning gaze and batted eyelashes centred themselves among Peter.

"Well, you know, I wouldn't say that," Peter started, becoming distracted. Arlene turned back toward Gamora sending her gaze, as Gamora simply nodded her head. "People say it about me, all the time," Arlene took a few more steps towards the confident man, "But it's not something I'd ever say about myself-"

In a blink of an eye, Arlene grabbed the orb out of Peter's hand, which was quite easy considering he had been juggling it around, and kicked him in the stomach.

Arlene and Gamora quickly bolted in the opposite direction, pushing through the Xandarian citizens in their way, Arlene having a tight grip on the orb which she then passed it over to Gamora. Arlene wasn't prepared for such a sprint, and her platform boots weren't supplying much speed nor comfort. Unfortunately for them, the witty Star-Lord had reciprocated by throwing two of his gadgets toward them, which had then stretched out to wrap around both their legs, causing them to trip and prevent them from running any further.

They both groaned in frustration, and in sync, turned around to unravel themselves from the gadget.

Arlene looked up in front of her wide eyed, as she saw the man run right towards her. She was yet to fully escape from the messy loop her ankles were in, so she tried to scurry away on her bottom. However, it was too late, and the man was still flying at her.

Getting ready for impact, Arlene shut her eyes and prayed that her makeup wouldn't be ruined, when she felt no impact at all.

Gamora kicked Peter's side while he was in the air which had led him with a loud and painful thump on the ground. The green woman quickly came to her sister's aid by quickly slipping the glowing rope like object off her ankles. Nevertheless, Peter was still too quick for them, as he attempted to obtain the orb once again from the ground. Arlene acted quickly by kicking him in face, which had sent him to the concrete under them once again.

Gamora joined in by punching Peter in the face several times, and finally gained dominance which had resulted in her sitting on top of Peter, her foot digging into Peter's arm, preventing him from grasping his gun. During this, Arlene made sure to grab the orb.

Pulling out a dagger, Gamora looked down on the man below her, who was irritating her, "This wasn't the plan," she said, ready to kill.

Before the weapon could do any harm to the Star-Lord, out of no where, an animal-like entity tackled Gamora, followed by a tree-like creature carrying a bag. Both Arlene and Peter looked at them confused.

"Put him in the bag, put him in the bag!" the animal, which Arlene had determined was a raccoon from her Earth days, had ordered at the tree. However, it had seemed like the tree could not understand what the raccoon was saying, and started extending it's branches around Gamora and not the Ravager.

Arlene had shifted herself on top of Peter, straining him from any movement.

"This is an interesting position." Peter mumbled through a slight smirk. The younger woman grinned.

"Yeah? Maybe when this is all over, we can be like this again, y'know, depending on how hard you hit me." Arlene's free hand creeped on Peter's chest. She always knew how to make anyone with a heartbeat melt into putty in her hands.

"No! Not her, Him! Learn genders, man!" the raccoon clarified to the tree in frustration as Arlene and Peter were having their overly flirtatious exchange . The raccoon had positioned himself on Gamora's head, with his hands grabbing at her face when she was screaming to get him off. This irritated the green woman so she bit his claws.

"Ow!" he exclaimed, "Biting? That's not fair!"

This bizarre scene had attracted Arlene's attention, so much so that her reaction was simply shock. She grew slightly distracted that she did not realise her dangerously loosened grasp on the orb. At the right moment, Peter quickly snatched the spherical object out of her hand, and pushed her off, sprinting away.

Arlene, already frustrated with her choice in shoes, could not be bothered to chase the man. She cursed multiple times before getting up quickly to help Gamora. As Gamora ripped her way out of the tree's branches, Arlene grabbed the raccoon in disgust, throwing him toward a nearby Xandarian payphone, where he shattered the glass upon his impact.

She quickly dusted her hands, wiping them against her black leather skirt. Arlene was not overly fond of handling suspicious animals. Gamora grabbed her knife from off the ground and aimed it towards the running Star-Lord. When she released, the knife made its way directly to their target. The knife sliced a small cut in Peter's skin, painful enough for him to drop the orb, which had rolled over to the level below them.

"Nice aim, sis!" Arlene celebrated as she saw the knife travel to the correct destination, as well as the man yelling in pain over the damage it had caused. Arlene pulled a sword out of her holster, which extended out, as Gamora did the same. The tree creature behind them was struck with Gamora's sword, as the two sisters both sprinted off the platform they were on.

They both landed cleanly, and Gamora ran towards the orb, picking it up. Once Gamora had possession, she continued sprinting away, leaving Arlene to follow closely behind her.

"Why'd you hurt the tree? It's clear he doesn't have the best comprehension skills!" Arlene questioned her sister playfully.

"Not the time Arle-" her sentence was cut short by a heavy force of a man tackling her to the ground. Arlene stopped in her tracks and cringed, almost feeling the pain, as Gamora shifted on top of Peter, pressing her knee against his neck.

"Fool. You should have learned." Gamora sneered at the man who had seemed to have a reoccurring mission to get on the last nerves of the two women.

"I don't learn. One of my issues." Peter said, struggling under Gamora.

"Yeah, you seem to have a few." Arlene chuckled, crossing her arms in amusement. Peter looked at Arlene, and rolled his eyes, quickly snatching the orb out of Gamora's hand. He attached one of his rocket gadgets swiftly onto her thigh and triggered it, sending her to a nearby water feature.

"You're so lucky that wasn't me." Arlene glared at the man in front of her who was now juggling the orb. His satisfaction discontinued when the tree from earlier had pull a large bag over his head, and started carrying him over his shoulder. The tree had a huge smile on his face, proud of his achievements, while Peter muffled protests were ignored.

Arlene stepped back, putting zero effort into retrieving their target. There was no way she was going to allow herself to get kidnapped too.

The raccoon slowly made his way down the few steps in front of him, with his head slightly turned to face the tree, "Quit smiling, you idiot. You're supposed to be a professional."

The raccoon gasped, widened his eyes, and his movement stopped when he saw the familiar green woman walking in front of him, who had been entirely soaked with water.

"You gotta be kidding me." he mumbled in annoyance. Gamora shoved the animal out of her way, and he groaned in response.

Gamora was far from determined when it came to acquiring the orb, whereas Arlene was still standing back, almost acting like she was part of the bystanders gathering around the odd scene.

The tall tree creature dropped the bag that contained Peter Quill, as Gamora had a ferocious look on her face, already starting the backswing of her sword. She swung the sharp object towards the tree's arm multiple times, which provoked Arlene to wince.

As 'threatening' Gamora claimed this tree to be, Arlene saw something very different, and she actually felt a lot of sympathy for him when watching Gamora practically slice his limbs off.

"Mora! What did I say about hurting the tree?" Arlene yelled at her overly-violet sister. Gamora finished him off with a smack on the stomach. She rolled her eyes at her Arlene's softness, and shook her head in the direction of the bag Peter was in, hinting to check it.

Arlene groaned, and bend down to open the bag, only to be met with a charge of an electric blast. She screamed in anger and large amounts of pain, "Fuck!"

Peter escaped the bag, with the orb still in his possession, running desperately the other direction.

Gamora bent down, her highest priority making sure her sister was okay, presumed that the raccoon had a plan as he already had his paw on the trigger of his weapon.

The raccoon extended his weapon, ensuring its effectiveness, as he sniggered.

"I live for the simple things, like how much this is gonna hurt." And with that, he pulled the trigger, sending a surge of energy towards Peter, knocking him to the ground in a similar way he had done to Arlene, yet so much more, shocking.

He chuckled to himself as he listened to Peter's distant screams, "Yeah. Writhe, little man."

The humanoid tree, on the other hand, was whimpering at the lost of his arms. Arlene looked up at him from where she laid, then shifting into a glare upon Gamora.

Gamora rolled her eyes, while the raccoon reassured the upset plant, "It'll grow back, you d'ast idiot. Quit whining."

Their battle was discontinued when the group felt themselves being lifted up by bright yellow rays, restraining their movement. Nova corps had caught them.

"Well shit, no night clubs?" Arlene pouted at Gamora who had an irritated look on her face.

Little did they know that their seemingly easy mission was about to turn into something so much more.

** 1 **

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

612K 30.9K 59
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
1.3M 56.5K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
209K 9.8K 31
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
1M 63.9K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...