MILAN (⚠️UNDER HEAVY CONSTRUC...

Door bryfrmstarbucks

PART ONE: MILAN WARNING⚠️ : This Book Is NOT FOR THE WEAK!! I repeat IT IS NOT FOR THE WEAK! ---- "This! Is... Meer

Warning⚠️⚠️‼️
ONE~ Birth of an Aquarius♒
TWO~ Toxic Parents
THREE~ New "Friend"
FOUR~ Cauchemars de Ruby
FIVE~ ROYALTY
SIX~ MOM
SEVEN~ Time before 8:00
EIGHT~ Young Lady too soon
NINE~ SKATE or LIFE
ELEVEN~ Logic of the GAME
TWELEVE~ KENGI PLACE
THIRTEEN~ RUBY DAY🌹
FOURTEEN~ White Horse🦄
FIFTEEN~ Expulsion🍁
SIXTEEN~ Butterflies for real
SEVENTEEN~ Sweet THIRTEEN
EIGHTEEN~ WHAT Happens in the Dark
NINETEEN~ Repeat after 12 hours
TWENTY~ A Good Drug Dealer
TWENTY ONE~ A Closet Full of Things
TWENTY TWO~ From the outside looking in
TWENTY THREE~ Solid Answers
TWENTY FOUR~ Mi Safe Haven
TWENTY FIVE~ Nothing short of 30 Days
TWENTY SIX~ The Start of Something
TWENTY SEVEN~ R.A.N
TWENTY EIGHT~ More than you think
TWENTY NINE~ SAil Out
THIRTY~ Stained
THIRTY ONE~ "God Got Me"
THIRTY TWO~ Ro-Triangle
THIRTY THREE~ Affirmative
THIRTY FOUR~ BACK ON
THIRTY FIVE~ Cauchemars De Milan🎭
THRITY SIX~ a ROYAL day (⚠️)
THIRTY SEVEN~ An unbreakable Lo-Ve
THIRTY EIGHT~ A princess's Knight
THIRTY NINE~ Promises to Keep
FORTY~ Exposure
FORTY ONE~ THE START OF SOMETHING MORE
FORTY TWO~ Starting Over
FORTY THREE~ Over It
FORTY FOUR~ Le Seul et Unique
FORTY FIVE~ Nightingale
FORTY SIX~ Cardinalidae
FORTY SEVEN~ Words of theirs
FORTY EIGHT~ Dolla Dolla Bill Y'all
FORTY NINE~ Unfinished Business
FIFTY~ Independance day
FIFTY ONE ~ Cut Ties
FIFTY TWO~ New Ties
FIFTY THREE~ A night to remember
FIFTY FOUR~ All Black, in a Suburban
FIFTY FIVE~ Confessing "Sin"
FIFTY SIX~ No Mercy
FIFTY SEVEN~ Oppositions
FIFTY EIGHT~ One Harmless Gift
FIFTY NINE~ FRIENDS.
SIXTY~ cupCakes and Roofies
SIXTY ONE~ Guilty as Charged
SIXTY TWO~ JAIL BIRD| I
SIXTY THREE~ The New Girl
SIXTY FOUR~ Deliver Us from Gane
SIXTY FIVE~ 7/11
SIXTY SIX~ Snakes in the Garden of Eden
SIXTY SEVEN~ The Light Angel
SIXTY EIGHT~ Love makes you do crazy things
SIXTY NINE~ Precious Little Life
SEVENTY~ When the Party's Over
SEVENTY ONE~ God's Will
SEVENTY TWO~ BESTFRIENDS | I
SEVENTY THREE~ BESTFRIENDS | II
SEVENTY FOUR~ Clean Up on Elton Ave
SEVENTY FIVE~ Not Necessarily ona Break- kinda
SEVENTY SIX~ Different Family Strokes
SEVENTY SEVEN~ Back to Square One
SEVENTY SEVEN~ And to Meet Ms. Carter
SEVENTY EIGHT~ Two ways
SEVENTY NINE~ Herc's Play
EIGHTY~ T . O .
EIGHTY ONE~ New York vs. Milan Carter | I
EIGHTY TWO~ New York vs Milan Carter | II
EIGHTY THREE~ New York vs Milan Carter | III

TEN~ 9 months later

954 52 7
Door bryfrmstarbucks

TWO| Ready to Play

February 10, 2011
~

Milan's breathing was shallow, not being able to breathe on her own.

Her bones were healing, but yet still fragile.

She was traumatized.

Since that night Milan's laid in the same hospital bed. Joe's filed her as missing to cover his tracks, Ruby J has had a stroke, and Rome is on a killing streak for his boss, becoming the best drug dealer he can be.

No one but the runner that night has been with Milan since. So she wasn't really alone. Especially since Mi was considered a Jane doe for right now.

"Hi kid, I brought a uh- a uh I forgot what the hell this was but hell, it look good." The lady runner said taking a seat by her. "I was planning on doing ya hair but, I'm kinda scared. You know from the last time seizing and shit, kinda creepy not finna hold you."

Milan couldn't really tell where she was, but she could hear everything. She could hear the unfamiliar voice that's been with her for the last three months, she wish she could see her though.

Ole girl was really nice. She came almost everyday leaving when it got dark out and she never forgot to bring Mi something.

"Hey, you good?" Milan heard a voice. She turned around to see a girl. She looked just like her, looked like she was her age.

Milan didn't understand, she seen this girl almost everyday, "I'm trill. You?"

"Well I could be better. You know the dark is scary." She said turning around.

All though Milan couldn't see the girl clearly, the girl could see Milan. She saw everything.

Milan touched her shoulder, "Sorry."

"No, no it's not your fault. I understand, it's Joe's." She said, "You could've hit him back though."

"No I couldn't have. He's way bigger and stronger than me."

"I beg to differ." She said as she took a seat on the floor. Milan copied her, "Do you know who I am?"

Milan shrugged, "A figure of my imagination I would hope." She chuckled.

The little girl got offended, "what no!"

Milan popped up, "Well I'm sorry-"

"FUCK YOU'RE SORRY! You think I'm not good enough to remember or something! You don't need me or something!"

"I never said that-"

She signed, "You did though and you will need me. I promise you obviously when he be beating yo ass." The little girl stood up from the floor and began to walk away. Milan tried to run after her but every time she did, she got further way.

On the outside she was starting to seize again for the second time since she's been in the hospital. "Hey, hey it's okay. NURSE!" The lady began to wipe the sweat that was forming on Milan's head as her meter began to beep intensely, "NURSE!" She called again.

Just then a team of doctors came in with nurses, "What happened?"

The runner shrugged, "I don't know she just-I don't know." She was scared shitless just like the last time.

She couldn't stand it. Just then as they were talking the girl's phone started to ring.

It being her boyfriend, "Hello." She answered rolling her eyes a little bit, getting ready for the interrogation, "Where you at?" He asked her.

She walked out the hospital room, "You know where I am Karon." She said distastefully.

Karon smacked his lips, "Get yo ass home-"

"No, I'm with the little girl-"

"I don't care. Get here in the next thirty, Camilla." He hung up. The runner, Camilla stressfully huffed. She wasn't leaving until she knew the little girl was straight.

She sat in the waiting room for at least 45 minutes until the doctor came back for her, "Hey, is she okay?"

"Yes she just had a mild seizure, and her levels dropped a bit but she is okay."

"Thank god." She said, "Can I see her?" She asked with hope in her eyes. The doctor nodded, "You know her room number."

Nodding Camilla went up to her room. She wondered what bastard would hit a child like this to the point five of her ribs broke and also her arm. Let's not forget the little girl was a preemie, and never got the right treatment for it.

These mild seizures and shit shouldn't even be happening to her. Shit just didn't make sense. Who the fuck is suppose to be raising this child, she thought.

Just then she sat next to Milan. She didn't say anything she didn't touch her, she just sat next to her. She really did pray for this little girl.

~
February 12, 2011
//Milan\\
~

Beep

what is that

Beep

Jesus make it stop

Beep

"NURSE! NURSE SHE'S MOVING!" I heard trying to open my eyes. The only thing that did hurt was my eyes from being completely blinded by the lights they had.

The fuck is wrong with them.

"Oh my lord." I groaned turning to see a white lady standing next to a Brown skin lady. It was obvious that I was in the hospital, and it was obvious that I was the patient since my fucking arm was plugged up to stuff.

The thing that wasn't obvious was the fact that my Granny Ruby wasn't in this room, Rome, The Rods, Aunt Jen. None of them were in here with me. Just these people I never seen in my life.

"Its okay don't cry." The brown skin lady rushed to my aid, "Can you go get the doctor please?" She told the nurse. The nurse almost immediately ran out the room.

I tried to sit up but it hurt, "Don't move. You're still healing." She told me making me go back to the uncomfortable-ness of this bed.

She smiled, "You prolly thirsty, Throat all dry, here." She picked up a cup full of water and a straw. My lips didn't crack as I placed them around the straw. But it did feel good to have a nice refreshed throat.

Maybe I can talk now, "Wh-Where's m-my Ruby?" I managed to say before drinking some more of the water. My breath really stunk and I didn't like it that I was talking to someone right now.

That's very rude.

"I don't know. You may not remember me, but I found you at a Park. You were half dead--"

"DEAD?!" I streaked before coughing, my throat hurt a lot. Joe almost fucking killed me.

"Well hello there Jane Doe. I'm your Doctor, Dr. Austin. I've been treating you for the last 9 months." He smiled. I didn't return it. I just turned to look at the TV. He cleared his throat, "If you don't mind WE," He paused, I turned to look at him, two policemen now present, "Will like you to answer some questions. If that's okay with you?"

I shrugged. "First things first. Whats your name?" He asked.

I cleared my throat. "Milan. Milan Carter."

"You're Milan Carter?" The black officer had asked, I nodded. He began to walk out the room, "Call the station, we found the child that has been missing for the last 9 months-"

Missing?

"Alrighty then." The white one began to say, "Milan, why were you at St. Francis Park on the night of May 1, at the time between 7:45pm and 8:02pm?"

What, I wasn't at that park, I was at home. Id never go to St. Francis park. It's basically abandoned.

Before I could say anything the lady stopped me saying, "Why would anyone especially a kid go to St. Francis park for? It's been abandoned since I was a kid." She mugged him.

"So what were you doing at the park on that night?"

"I wasn't just at the park though." She looked at him with evil eyes, "I was running- and on the side walk tripped over her foot, I didn't even see her until then."

"Well she did go to that park-"

"Who knows if she did or not hell she probably got dropped there! She was half way dead when I found her act SMART!"

I just stayed quite as they went back and forth thinking about telling on Joe. He can't kill me if he's in jail right?

But eventually the person gets let out, they cant hold him there forever then he'll kill me.

I don't wanna die i'm only ten.

"Milan is there anything you have to say? How about why you were in the park between 7:45pm and 8:02pm?" He asked me again.

I began to cry, "I want my Granny Ruby."

~

Shortly everyone I wanted to come had came and was now in the room with us, along with the police and Doctor Austin. Joe was no where to be seen, "Now Milan I'm going to ask you, why were you in the park, between 7:45pm and 8:02pm?" The white cop that I learned name was Officer Fredson had asked me again.

I looked at my granny Ruby for reassurance and she nodded at me. I was going to tell them everything that Joe's been doing to me. From that night too now, everything. He couldn't hurt me when I get older because when I get older I'ma have mob ties, and I'ma have him murked-

but then his face showed up in the room, and he said, "I'M HERE MILAN ARE YOU OKAY! MAN-" He rushed to my side in a hug, the first I've ever had from him. It made me flinch, and the heart monitor started to beep fast. "God I was so worried about you kid," He said allowed but in my ear he said, "Calm down." He began to pinch my back and I had no choice but to stop and do as he said.

He unleashed from my body and looked at granny ruby with angry eyes, "WHAT WERE YOU THINKING LETTING HER WALK HOME BY HERSELF!" He yelled at her.

Rome stepped to defense, "DON'T YELL AT MY GRANNY NIGGA FUCK WRONG WITH YOU!" He got slapped on his head by Aunt, Jen but he pushed her off him. "Fucking buster."

"So that whats happened? You let a minor walk home from where?" The black officer, Officer Wright had asked.

"Yea but she always does-"

"That doesn't matter. Milan what happened to you at the park that night?"

I got that twitch so I rubbed my ear. I swallowed the lump in my throat and focused on my breathing, "I-I was walking home," I started to cry feeling Joe's eyes piercing into my skull, "And a bad man just started to hit me and grab me-" I lied.

"A bad man?" Officer Wright had asked, I nodded. "Do you remember what this Bad Man looked like?"

I shook my head, "Gardez la tête haute à Milan." Ruby said. I lifted up my head and wiped my eyes.
(Keep your head up Milan.)

"N-no. It was too dark." My cry turned into a sob as my heart started to hurt. I was lying and Its not for a good reason. I want my mommy.

"Milan did he touch you?"

"NO!" I shook my head viciously, "No he didn't." I looked up seeing Joe's face, putting my head back down. "At least I hope not-"

"Oh mon dieu, je ne peux pas-"
(Oh my god, I can not)

"Ruby-" Aunt Jen began running after Grandma Ruby left out the room.

Rome put his hands around me in a hug, "I'm sorry." I didn't even realize that he was crying until he started to sniffle.

They all looked at me with sad eyes, "Milan you do know lying to a police officer of a crime is a serious crime? If you're lying to me right now, you can be faced with 7 years in a juvenile facility, you understand?" Officer Wright told me.

I nodded, "Yes sir."

"Okay. We'll get going now, Thank you for the information on what happened that day. Mr. Williams are you the guardian of this child?"

"Yes I am." He wiped his fake tears.

Officer Fredson grabbed him by his shoulder, "We're going to have a little talk." And as they all left out the room, Rome, the Rods, and I were the only ones left.

"We never letting you walk home late again ight." Jasiah told me.

"Where's Tailan?" I asked them noticing he was the only one not here.

"His daddy came back for him a few months ago. We get him back in 2 more weeks." Valerae in formed me.

"Well at least he gets to see his huh?" I rolled my eyes.

"Yea I guess." Rome shrugged. "I'm sorry." He said again.

I shook my head, "Its not your fault Rome. Never."

~
February 24, 2011
~

As I walked into the house Joe stood there in the living room for me. I've been home for nothing of two days and things have been pretty smooth.

Who knows when it stops and starts going back to how things really are.

"Milan sit down." He told me.

I put my bag down and sat down.

"I know you in sixth grade now, and with that being said i'm raising your curfew to 9." He told me.

Cool an extra hour, whopped de fucking doo.

"But with that time there will be rules. I have a new job and the job is tiring. When I come home I want my food done and ready for me. I want this house clean at all times, and I want you in bed by Nine you understand me?"

"I thought you said my curfew was at 9-"

"That only means lights out by that time, now do you understand me?" He looked at me with a cold face. I nodded, "Good get out my face."

Fucking hate him.

__________
Comment
Share
Vote

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

279K 7.3K 52
you keep me sane and safe that's why the bond we have is never ending... be my peace until we know what this is... my first book.. January 2023
21.5K 690 28
Do you believe in love at first sight? (long chapters)
96.9K 3.4K 40
This was my first ever book at 15 and I'm 19 now I know but I'll keep it for a while then most likely delete it but I like seeing what I came from an...
211K 8.1K 40
Very broken but bougie girl & Very mean and attractive hood nigga book one: Been Away book two: Adore You PSA: VERY MATURE LANGUAGE, MENTAL HEALTH IS...