Renae Dreams 2

By _jasthewriter

dé·jà vu / déjà vu noun: a feeling of having already experienced the present situation. Also known as a tedio... More

1.) Same love
2.) Haters link up
3.) Where it started
4.) Reports & Repercussions
5.) When in Greece
6.) Heartfelt Confessions
7.) His reason to breathe
8.) Promise
9.) Say What?
10.) Touch down
11.) February 2nd
12.) Drunken Mind
13.) Rocky
14.)
15.) Making it right
16.) Friend?
17.)
18.)
19.)
20.)
21.)
22.)
23.)
24.)
25.)
26.)
27.)
28.)
29.)
30.)
31.)
32.)
33.)
34.)
35.)
36
37.)
39.)
40.)
41.)
42.)
43.)
44.)
45.)
46.)
47.)
48.)
49.)
50.)
51.)
52.)
53.)
54.)
55.)
56.)
57.)
58.)
59.)
60.)
61.)
62.)
63.)
64.)
65.)
66.)
67.)
68.)
69.)
70.)
71.)
72.)
73.)
74.)
75.)
76.)
77.)
78.)
79.)
80.)
81.)
82.)
83.)
84.)
85.) The Wedding
86.) The Reception
87.) The End To The Beginning

38.)

3K 159 165
By _jasthewriter

"Stop squirming you little brat!" Ahmed's accomplice gritted before smacking fire out of Renae.

"Aye nigga! She's pregnant!" Ahmed barked as he swerved lanes. "I'm trying to stop her ass from moving or else we'll all be dead,"

"Tie her fucking legs together, how hard is it do one simple thing? Swear niggas can't comprehend simple instructions," Ahmed stressed as he threw the duct tape in the back seat.

When the guy reached for Renae's legs she kicked him dead in the face and tried to crawl towards the back of the truck but he snatched her back and went to hit her but Ahmed caught his arm mid-swing.

"What the fuck did I just say?"

Sucking his teeth, the guy glared at Renae and pressed the barrel of the gun into her stomach. "Either keep still or this baby of yours blood will be on your hands,"

Swallowing the lump in her throat, Renae stared him down as he forcefully tied her legs together then covered her mouth with the duct tape.

"What the hell are we going to do with her? I thought we just wanted the old bitch?"

"Two for the price of one, either they'll choose or we'll do it for them," Ahmed shrugged.

Renae tried to pay attention to their surroundings as much as possible but the blood trickling from her head had her dizzy. She wasn't sure if it came from the funny looking guy or if she hit her head while trying to get out of Ahmed's hold.

Whatever it was, had her out before she even knew it.

Renae woke up in a familiar place, it wasn't clean but the living room looked familiar. As she looked around, she noticed Egypt tied up to a chair across from her but what really stopped her heart was seeing Mama Karen tied up unconscious with her face bruised.

Oh my God. Renae thought as she tried to wiggle out of the ropes but there was no use.

"Finally up," Ahmed laughed as he stood in the corner with a syringe in his hand.

"Family reunion," He smirked walking towards Egypt and stabbed the needle into her arm. It took a moment, but she gasped looking around frantically.

It broke Renae's heart, she didn't look like her mother anymore, her hair was thin, she was thin, she had deep bags underneath her eyes, her skin looked like it was peeling and her lips were as dry as chalk. She had one shoe on and one shoe off and her jeans were torn.

Unable to stare at her any longer, Renae dropped her head.

"Look who finally showed up," Egypt laughed once she noticed Renae. "And you're pregnant, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree I see," she snickered then screamed when Ahmed backhanded her.

"Cut the bullshit and tell her why she's here," He gritted pulling her head back and Egypt groaned.

"Ok baby," she tried to sound sexy and Ahmed turned his nose up.

"Talk!" He ordered smacking her in the back of her head.

Frowning, Egypt looked at Ahmed then at Renae and rolled her eyes. "Ahmed isn't your father,"

Renae felt as if she were dreaming, she did not hear that right, that was definitely not what Egypt just said.

Ahmed removed the duct tape from Renae's mouth and motioned for her to speak but she was at loss for words. In a sense, she was relieved to know her father wasn't a drug addict but she was also pissed that Ahmed was forced on her and was the cause of majority of her issues.

"Who's her father?" Ahmed glared gripping her hair and Egypt winced.

"B...Bryson," she stuttered.

"W-what?" Renae had finally found her voice.

"Don't give me that look, not like the news make a difference anyway," Egypt rolled her eyes then started laughing uncontrollably.

The crazed look in her eyes had Renae scared and Ahmed just shook his head before he smacked her up a few times. "Get to talking," He gritted.

"Bryson is your father. I slept with him a few times behind Ahmed's back and tried to cover my tracks by sleeping with him unprotected."

"B-Bryson?" Renae repeated.

"Yes damn, how many times are you gonna ask," Egypt sassed just as Mama Karen began to stir.

"Showtime," Ahmed smirked rubbing his hands together then walked away. Renae stared at Egypt with tears in her eyes and a scorned heart.

"How could you?"

"Boohoo, save your tears I never needed them. Truth be told I wish I would've gotten that abortion when I had the money," Egypt spat.

Renae hung her head and let the tears fall. She was angry but also devastated. She told herself over and over again that her mother was sick and needed help, she told herself that until she calmed down.

Mama Karen looked from Egypt to Renae and her eyes instantly welled with tears.

"Please don't cry.... I'm trying to keep it together," Renae told her and Mama Karen dropped her head. The last thing she remembered was taking out the trash when she was hit from behind.

"What does he want?"

"Your ungrateful ass, it's pretty obvious," Egypt laughed and Renae turned her nose up.

"Fuck you, I can't believe I'm even sitting here crying for your ass," Renae gritted and Egypt giggled.

"Not my problem, I tried to save your bipolar ass but you wanted to be a bitch,"

"I'm not bipolar," Renae spat trying to get free but made little to no progress.

"Bitch I knew since you were five, I'm just surprised it took you this long to figure it out,"

Karen and Renae both stared at Egypt disgustedly.

"And you got anger issues," She snickered. "That was the drugs,"

Renae's jaw dropped. "You sick bitch!"

"I'm sickkkk just like you areee," Egypt sang swinging her head crazily.

Karen felt as if she was looking in the mirror watching her. Egypt was acting the same way her late husband used to before he took another hit to get higher than the last. She knew Egypt was getting high but she didn't know she was up there up there.

"Does King know?" Mama Karen asked trying to drown out Egypt's obnoxious laughter.

"He... he shot him," Renae mumbled then began crying when Karen started screaming.

"I'm sorry," Renae apologized but Karen was broken. She was angry, she was hurt and she needed to know if King was ok.

"This is your FAULT!" Karen roared looking at an unfazed Egypt.

"Look you old bat," Egypt turned her nose up. "I don't care about your tears or that stupid ass son of yours. I would have killed him too,"

"Is that right?" Ahmed smirked re-entering the living room with a gun in his hand.

"Do you know where you are babygirl?" He asked looking at Renae and she mugged him.

"You don't remember this house? You called me dad right over there," he pointed to the dingy sofa and Renae kept her head low.

"I don't care, I hate you!"

"You hate me?" He asked slightly hurt. "Say no more," He added cocking the gun back and pointed it at Mama Karen.

"Her life or your mother's,"

"What!" Egypt shrieked. "You heard me, bitch," he chuckled looking at Renae.

"You got five seconds to make your decision," He warned walking up on Mama Karen who refused to show him any fear.

"One," He began pressing the gun into Mama Karen's temple and Renae shook her head frantically.

Ahmed pulled Renae's chair closer into the circle and pulled Egypt and Mama Karen closer as well.

His friend came from the back with a blunt in his mouth.

"Three,"

"NOT HER!" Renae screamed as if she was on fire. Egypt eyes bucked and she started to curse Renae out until Ahmed walked behind Egypt and fired two rounds into the back of her head.

When the blood splashed on Renae she looked at her dead mother with a hole in her head then down at her bloody clothes before she started screaming.

Mama Karen had her eyes closed as she prayed like she's never prayed before but the louder Renae screamed the heavier her heart became.

"Round two," Ahmed chuckled placing Renae right in front of Mama Karen.

"You baby's life or hers,"

"No!" Renae screamed trying to pull her hands free but the ropes around her wrists were pulling off her skin.

"Maybe I need to give you another show," he smirked cocking the gun back and pointed it at Mama Karen.

"Take me!" Renae cried. "Take me!"

"No!" Mama Karen protested with tears filling her eyes. "It's ok baybeh," she tried to assure Renae but was failing terribly.

"No mama," Renae cried shaking her head. "Take me, i—" the sounds of the car alarm going off interrupted her and Ahmed looked at his friend.

"Go check that shit out,"

Nodding, the guy picked up his shotgun and headed out the door.

Ahmed stood behind Renae with the barrel of the gun pressed into the side of her head as he eyed Mama Karen.

"She doesn't love you like I do Nae, she doesn't deserve to live," He told her as he caressed her face and Renae turned her head.

"Yes she's does," she mumbled defeatedly.

She felt as if she let Mama Karen down in some way, she felt as if she let herself down. All that training and she couldn't even keep Ahmed's crazy ass off of her or protect herself. She felt worthless.

Hearing gunshots ranging out, Mama Karen and Renae shared a knowing look as hope filled their hearts again.

Ahmed untied Renae and pulled her up by her hair as he pressed the gun under her chin just as King and Bryson busted through the door. Their eyes went to Egypt's dead body then to Renae's and Karen's before they glared at Ahmed.

If looks could kill he would be one dead man walking.

"I was expecting you," Ahmed chuckled making sure Renae's body was covering his.

His eyes landed on King's bandaged side and he smirked. "I should've aimed higher,"

"Fuck you nigga," King spat about to go to untie his mom but Ahmed pointed the gun at her.

"Aht aht aht, you see now you get to join in on my game. You can have your mother, BUT I get to walk away with Renae and your kid UNTOUCHED,"

"You must be smoking," Bryson gritted reloading his desert eagle and Ahmed wrapped his hand around Renae's throat and pressed the gun into her temple.

"Either the old bitch dies or she does,"

King was trying to figure out a way to shoot Ahmed's ass without hitting Renae but Ahmed had Renae's entire body shielding him.

"Just take her King," Renae smiled weakly as she tried to pry Ahmed's hand from her throat but his grip tightened.

King stood watching as Deja vu came crashing down. This was her nightmare, it wasn't the two men that killed her it was Ahmed, Ahmed was the two masked men in her nightmares.

"You heard what she said," Ahmed stated as he moved slowly. "You got five seconds to make your decision. If you think I'm playing take a look at Egypt's sorry ass,"

Bryson looked at King then at Renae.

She wasn't sure why he wasn't afraid or had tears in his eyes, she wasn't sure if he was in shock or just extremely angry but it made her nervous.

"One," Ahmed began as he cocked the gun and Renae looked at King. "TAKE HER!" She screamed.

She couldn't handle someone else's life being taken because of her, if she had to go she was fine with that.

"No," King gritted holding his hands up. "Take me, dis is because of me right? So take me,"

"SHUT UP!" Renae and Mama Karen yelled at him.

"Nah," King replied shaking his head. "You got beef with me, so take me,"

"Nigga I want you to hurt, I don't need your ass." Ahmed gritted. "TWO NIGGA!" He resumed the countdown.

"Take me!" Mama Karen screamed fed up. "NO!" King roared when Ahmed pointed the gun at her.

"GOT DAMNIT YOU BLACK BASTARD SHOOT ME!" Mama Karen hollered.

Ahmed was conflicted, he wanted King to choose between the two women he knew he loved deeply but here were the women doing the choosing.

"Enough of this shit," Ahmed spat pushing Renae forward and pointed the gun at her with his finger on the trigger.

Things moved in slow motion. From the bullet leaving his gun to the 2 Bryson let off and from the one, Malik let off from behind. King had grabbed Renae and flipped around just as the bullet pierced through him.

Ahmed's lifeless body fell onto the ground right by Egypt's feet and Bryson rushed over to untie Mama Karen as Malik put another bullet through Ahmed before he rushed over to King.

"King," Renae called trying to get from under his heavy body. "King?" She called shaking him as her heart rate sped up.

Using all of her might, she pushed him off of her and her eyes widened at the sight.

"Micah!" Karen screamed trying to rush to his side but Bryson wrapped his arms around her and tried to calm her down.

"NO!" Renae cried pressing her hand into King's chest to stop the bleeding. "Please don't leave me," she begged as the tears fell.

King tried to speak but the blood spilling from his mouth prevented it and Renae lost her entire mind.

"KING PLEASE!!" She screamed grabbing his face as Malik tried to pull her up but she pushed him away.

"CALL SOMEONE!" She shouted looking at him with pain in her eyes.

Malik looked towards Bryson who was equally devastated as Karen.

"You have to hold on ok?" Renae cried as she kept the pressure on his wound. King's eyes filled with tears as he rested his hand on her cheek.

"Who's gonna show the girls how to fight huh? That's your thing... you can't leave me, King. I need you, we need you," She cried dropping her head.

"I can't do this without you,"

"We... we gotta go Renae," Malik mumbled trying to pull her up but Renae pushed him back and stared down at King.

"You're gonna be ok alright? I just need you to keep your eyes open, can you do that?"

Nodding slowly, King placed his hand on top of hers and pressed down on his wound.

Mama Karen broke free from Bryson and sat on the other side of King and caressed his face.

"We're gonna pray ok?" She said looking at a nervous Renae.

"Ok,"

Just as Mama Karen started King started coughing uncontrollably.

"No!" Renae panicked grabbing his face.

"Oh my God, King wake up!"

******

...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

170K 13.6K 45
Is it possible to love when you've never been loved? How do you know the feeling? How can you differentiate between love and hate when the person tha...
839K 33.2K 52
𝙼𝚢 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚔𝚜 #𝟸 // ❥ Amoura never knew what love was until she met Dre. After a one night stand with him they continue to see each other on and...
653K 39.7K 58
Love is just a word until someone comes along and gives it a memory... You know you're in love when you can say anything to the person and you know t...
1.4K 86 29
《Made by the attempts to escape the shackles of her past...a girl learns to use love as a pawn in her vindictiveness and vindication. There is a dan...