Your Moment With Bliss (Alexa...

By BulletClubFoLife

*"Livin the Life" Crossover* A well known superstar named Tommy Majors has made a name in NXT after a couple... More

Info and Introduction
Restore
My Special Guest
The Past
Bonding
Overnight
Shocking News
Slow Start
All Planned Out
First Date
The Freedom Fighter
Double The Trouble
Altercations
Terrible Humor
Moving Forward
Exploring
Family Filled With Titles
Deja Vu
Today Is Your Day
We Were Ment To Be
Rumble Around
We Need To Be Together
The Return Of The Rivalry
The Blood Brand
Our Big Moment
Time Off, For Us
Let's Get Away
The Return Of Mr & Mrs Majors
The Happy Couple
Cashing In
Just When My Life Is Complete
Can't Be The Fighting Champion
Embarrassment
Stomping Grounds
This Is Getting Out Of Hand
Non Stop Baby Thoughts
C'mon, It's SummerSlam
Back On The Sidelines
Perfect Timing

Momentum Killed

1.5K 32 18
By BulletClubFoLife

The next week from the last chapter*

Sunday morning*

Tommy was having another baby dream, but this one was like all the others.

Just before he could see the ending of it, he'd wake up.

His eyes opened as the sun peaked through the curtains and right onto his eye.

Squinting his eyes, he looked over at his wife who was already awake and looking at him.

Tommy: Oh.. hey.

Alexa: ...

She didn't say anything as she got on him and started to kiss him, then his neck and made her way down.

But he stopped her for a second before anything could happen.

Tommy: Lex.. babe.

She stopped and looked up at him as concerned.

Alexa: Hmm?

Tommy: I think we should talk.

As he said that, Lexi then crawled back up and he looked at her straight face.

Tommy: I think we should slow down.

Alexa: Slow down? As in?

Tommy: Trying for a baby, were not seeing results.

Alexa: How do you know?

He looked at her with a a face.

Tommy: You know you throw the tests away in the trash.

Alexa: Oh..

Tommy: Why didn't you tell me that the tests you've been taking are negative?

Alexa: I didn't want you to worry, like you are now.

Tommy: But babe, this could be serious. Something could be wrong, something wrong with me.

Alexa: Or me..

She looked at him and they sat there in silence for a bit, they never thought of the possibilites that something serious could be wrong.

Tommy: Let's just see what the specialist say today.

Alexa: Ok..

Tommy: We'll get through it.

He kissed her to calm her down and change subjects.

2 hours later*

Tommy was dressed in his Tapout attire where Lexi dressed comfortably as today maybe a stressful day.

He was downstairs as she walked down to see him waiting on the couch.

Alexa: Ready?

Tommy: Are you ready?

Alexa: No..

Tommy got up, walked over to her and side hugged her as they walked out the front door.

Both of the love birds jumped into Tommy's truck and headed towards the clinic where Lexi set up the appointment.

As they were five minutes away, Lexi grabbed Tommy's hand and held it tighter and tighter as they pulled into the parking lot.

He could tell that she was getting extremely nervous and he wanted to do everything to help her, but nothing was working.

Tommy parked the truck outside the building and grabbed Lexi's hand as they walked in and went straight to the front desk.

Assistant: Goodmorning, how can I help you?

Alexa: I.. uh.

Tommy: We have an appointment with the specialist at ten.

Assistant: Let me see. Types on her keyboard* Lexi Majors?

Alexa: Yes.

Assistant: Alright, I have you down. She'll be out soon.

Tommy: Thank you.

They then turned around and walked to the waiting room behind as they were alone in there.

Tommy sat down and Lexi sat next to him, he looked at her and saw that her hands were shaking a bit.

So he grabbed it to try and stop her, but he then felt it too as she was getting more and more nervous.

And the shaking started to get more intense as they overheard something on the intercom.

Specialist: Majors? Alexis Majors?

Tommy: Are you ready?

She looked at him very nervous and got up as they both started to walk down the hallway to the office.

Tommy walked Lexi into the room that the nurse pointed them to.

He sat down in the chair as Lexi sat in the one next to him, and next to the desk.

They didn't have to wait long as the specialist walked in only a minute after they sat down.

Lexi then got pretty nervous but kept calm as they were getting some information from her.

5 minutes later*

Lexi was sitting on the bed that they had and they were asking her some questions until this turned on Tommy.

Specialist: I have quite a bit of information from Lexi, now let's move to Tommy.

Tommy: Me?

Specialist: Yeah, remember this is a partner thing. Now do you have any history on something that may affect you from having children?

Tommy: If I do then I've never been told.

Specialist: Ok, let's run a test on you. See if there is anything that could happen, and then we'll run from there.

She then handed him a cup and he had no idea what to do with it.

Tommy: Uhm?

Specialist: Take that cup, go in the bathroom and give me a sperm sample.

He then looked at Lexi and then walked into the bathroom.

They had no idea what they would expect, but they are the professionals.

10 minutes later*

Tommy walked out with the cup and handed it to the doctor, which she took it and walked out. They were going to test it and see if anything was on his end.

He then sat down across Lexi as she was now in a hospital gown and her clothes was next to him on the chair.

Tommy: Why are you in a gown?

Alexa: The doctor and I have been talking about something..

And before she could say anything else, the specialist walked back in with a couple pieces of paper and sat down at her desk.

Specialist: Ok, I think we may have an awnser on why this process has been difficult.

Alexa: What is it?

Specialist: Well, after the sample that Tommy gave us, we went back and tested it; Tommy, you have a low sperm count.

Tommy: I do?

Specialist: Yes, and we looked back at some records from Texas. It seems to run in your family.

Tommy: Oh.. I never knew.

Lexi looked at Tom as he was now crushed that it's his fault that he's not making her dream come true.

Specialist: That may seem to sound awful, but it's a common problem for alot of men. It's easily treatable and can help get Alexis pregnant.

Alexa: How?

Specialist: First you can make a schedule on when you're ovulating. That's pretty simple and would be the prime time to try, that way you would be in the right time to get pregnant.

Alexa: Oh, ok.

Specialist: Now theres also another option, but we usually don't recommend this doe younger couples. But you could go the IVF route.

Tommy: IVF?

Specialist: Yeah, a In Vitro Fertilization method. We take an egg from Lexi and sperm from a sample from you, plant them together and implant it back in Lexi.

Tommy: Oh wow.

Specialist: I know this is alot to take in, how about you two think about it and call me back in a couple days.

Tommy: Thanks doctor.

They both shook her hand and walked out as Tommy sat there just thinking of what they were told.

Lexi was then getting dressed and they walked out back to his car.

He looked at her as they drove back home to pack for tomorrow.

Later on that night*

Tommy was inside finishing up some emails that his manager sent him, and Lexi was sitting across from him making a schedule for conceiving.

He would look at her sometimes and she would be making lots of dates set.

But let her do her thing since shes been studying quite a bit most of the day.

They haven't talked about the procedure that they were also recommended, but they would talk about it soon enough.

Both then ate dinner and fell asleep early since they have to get up early.

Monday morning*

Alarm*

Tommy opened his eyes and turned off the alarm as he looked back and saw Lexi was sleeping on his chest.

He then shook her a little and she slowly woke up.

She then lifted her head and he moved her hair out of her face to see her smile.

Tommy: Goodmorning.

Alexa: Goodmorning.

She leaned up to him, kissed him and shot out if bed and got into the bathroom.

Guess she beat him to the shower again, so he got up and stretched as they had a long flight today.

He looked outside and it was still dark out, so the Orlando skyline was glowling in the black.

The clock read 04:25am so they had an hour before their flight left.

The good part about being up this early, there is usually no traffic between the Majors Mansion and the airport.

10 minutes later*

Tommy then got in the shower after Lexi came out of the bathroom, walked downstairs and got all the dogs rounded up.

She was feeding then before they left, and they didn't call the dog sitter since they would try and be back afterwards.

An hour later*

Lexi and Tommy were at the airport and got onto the first class flight to Washington D.C.

Tonight was the second to last RAW before SummerSlam, and they were expecting them to start building off small storylines to build matches for the second biggest pay per view of the year.

5 hours later*

Tommy and Lexi arrived to the arena where he went straight to their locker room and expected Lexi to follow, but she broke off him after handing her bags off; Lexi then walked down the hallway and knocked on the red door next to gorilla.

Stephanie: Come in!

Lexi opened the door to see the commander in chief of the red brand sitting at her desk.

Stephanie: Lexi! Please, have a seat.

She shut the door and sat in front of her as she wanted to keep her updated on their decision to start a family.

Stephanie: Its great to see you!

Alexa: You too! Now I just want to come and talk about what's going on between Tom and I.

Stephanie: Any results?

Alexa: No, sadly. We talked to a specialist yesterday.

Stephanie: Really? Anything?

Alexa: We figured out that Tommy has something that runs in the family that is a problem towards us having a child.

Stephanie: Oh, I'm sorry Lexi.

Alexa: We have talked about some things, rescheduling some stuff. Then the talk of having a IVF came up.

Stephanie: Oh wow, I know a couple people throughout the business that had that. It was successful.

Alexa: Yeah?

They talked some more until she was going to keep her updated.

RAW*

Tonight, Lexi was having a tag match with Nikki against Natalya and Becky.

Things were still heated with things between Becky and Lexi as they were firing each other back and forth on social media.

In the ring*

Lexi was watching Becky and Nikki go at it for a while.

Everytime she would knock down her tag team partner, she would stare right at Lexi.

But before she could tag a crawling Nikki, Lacey Evans and Charlotte ran out and flung her off the apron.

The ref called the match as they were beating down both Lexi and Nikki until Natalya tried to come over and save them with Becky.

But "The Man" wouldn't help and Natalya yelled at her, but she was caught with a right hook.

Natalya was knocked down as Charlotte and Lacey took the titles and held it high, showing that a match was building for the four at SummerSlam.

They then stared at Becky who threw Lexi back in the ring helpless.

Charlotte just smirked at her as they walked away while Becky slid back in the ring and put Lexi in her DisArmHer.

Lexi never tapped until she got off her and pulled her hair to show it to the camera, her face in pain that she caused.

Becky: Little Lexi? Be ready at SummerSlam to get your arm ripped off.

She threw her face to the mat and walked out.

Nikki got in the ring and helped her partner to the back as they walked backstage to their locker rooms.

Backstage*

Tommy never saw Lexi walk past him as he had a match next against Baron Corbin.

He was oblivious as he was being told how this match was going to happen, but most of it was fake so they could get a real reaction out of him.

Baron walked out and was calling for his song to stop so Tommy could come out quick.

Tommy's theme hit and he ran to the ring so the match could start.

The ref rang the bell and Tommy hit a rolling enziguri.

He was getting pumped up until he heard a theme hit pretty early.

Sierra. Hotel. India. Echo. Lima. Delta. SHIELD*

The theme dropped and Tommy was waiting for the hounds to come and attack.

But Tommy was grappled by Corbin into the ropes and was hit with his finisher, End of Days.

He laid out on the mat and was pinned, 1. 2. 3.

Baron jumped up and gloated around as he was getting a push after SummerSlam.

They went to commerical and Tommy was still in the ring.

This was his fourteenth match he's lost in a row on TV. He was lost and broken as he was stuck in a company that doesn't believe in him anymore.

Everyone in the arena watched him grab a microphone and walk around, disappointed.

He really wanted to say the two famous words that someone would say if they weren't promised everything they were told.

But as he was about to say them, Tommy threw the microphone down and walked out.

The crowd was super confused on what was going on in his head, and this was building something through a storyline for SummerSlam.

Tommy walked backstage and pulled Triple H out of gorilla to talk.

Hunter: What's up Tom?

Tommy: Hunter, I want time off.

Hunter: Time off? For how long?

Tommy: I don't know, I just need it. I can't live with this stress with my personal life and now my business life with my job. I'm being promised stuff that's not even in my hands.

Hunter: Calm down kid.

Tommy: I.. I just need time off.

Hunter: Alright alright, I'll give you until next Sunday.

Tommy: Fair enough.

Triple H put his hand out but Tommy turned around and walked back to his locker room where Lexi was sitting.

She was showered and dressed, and didn't know what he was about to say.

Alexa: Hey babe.

Tommy: I have time off.

Alexa: Wait what? Why?

Tommy: I need time off from this place.

Alexa: Woah woah, chill a bit. What's going on?

He walked over and sat next to her as this all just hit her like a train.

Tommy: I'm not being promised all of the things that I've been told since I left NXT years ago. I can't do this anymore babe.

Alexa: Oh. I had no idea this was all happening, I can talk to Stephanie if you want me to?

Tommy: Its not worth her time, this is all on Vince and Hunter. I'm sick of it and I need a refresher.

She was heartbroken for her husband as she wants to see him succeed like she did when they started to date.

He then dropped a bomb on her.

Tommy: I'm going to New Zealand to train with a couple people that are over in NJPW.

Alexa: Woah wait. You're just going to up and leave me for a week to go across the world?

Tommy: I would ask you to come, but you're now in two storylines that need you. I'm not in a storyline so I'm needing this.

Alexa: I can ask for time off.

Tommy: Babe, you'll be fine with me being gone for a week and a half. Trust me. I'll call you eveynight.

She was very bummed as she really wanted to go with him.

Especially since they're still trying to have a child and she would need him most of the time next week from scheduling.

Alexa: When do you leave?

Tommy: In two days. I'll be staying at the Fale Dojo in South Auckland.

Alexa: Two days!? That doesn't give you much time with me.

Tommy: I know. I'm sorry. I'll make it up to you when I get back.

He kissed her head and held her as all of this was happening in two days.

Tommy: We'll be back on track when I get back.

He then kissed her on the lips and hugged her.

She didn't know how she felt about this trip, but he says that he needs a refreshment on his character and his body.

END OF CHAPTER 36

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.9K 1.1K 23
Living dangerously, that's what many people are about. They think they're young rebels, too cool for school and so on. Then there are people like Y/N...
2K 14 11
On one side we have Gionna Daddio, known more notably as Liv Morgan. Gionna has been a wrestling fan since her childhood. Seeing these larger than li...
29.8K 401 18
WWE has signed the hottest free agent in Sports Entertainment, and the Raw and Smackdown after Wrestlemania he makes a huge splash in the company by...
215K 3.3K 54
(Shoutout to MichelleShw717 for making the cover for the story. Thank you very much for doing so.) After dominating NXT for two years in a row, it wa...