Your Moment With Bliss (Alexa...

By BulletClubFoLife

*"Livin the Life" Crossover* A well known superstar named Tommy Majors has made a name in NXT after a couple... More

Info and Introduction
Restore
My Special Guest
The Past
Bonding
Overnight
Shocking News
Slow Start
All Planned Out
First Date
The Freedom Fighter
Double The Trouble
Altercations
Terrible Humor
Moving Forward
Exploring
Family Filled With Titles
Deja Vu
Today Is Your Day
We Were Ment To Be
Rumble Around
We Need To Be Together
The Return Of The Rivalry
The Blood Brand
Our Big Moment
Time Off, For Us
Let's Get Away
The Return Of Mr & Mrs Majors
The Happy Couple
Cashing In
Just When My Life Is Complete
Can't Be The Fighting Champion
Embarrassment
Stomping Grounds
This Is Getting Out Of Hand
Momentum Killed
C'mon, It's SummerSlam
Back On The Sidelines
Perfect Timing

Non Stop Baby Thoughts

1.8K 29 6
By BulletClubFoLife

The day after an intense battle with baby fever*

Last night was Tommy proving to Lexi that he has officially gave in and is now on her side.

She was happy that he finally changed his mind, but she has no idea why it was all of a sudden.

It was just instant and they were there trying.

Flashback to last night*

Tommy and Lexi walked out of their locker room an hour later.

Both had messy hair and couldn't stop smiling as no one knows what just happened in that locker room.

He grabbed her bag and packed it in the back with his as they were driving back to their hotel for the night.

But! They took a quick detour as Tommy needed to fill up the rental before they hand it back over, since it was almost on empty.

Tommy pulled into a gas station that was next to a grocery store and a pharmacy.

He jumped out and swiped his card through the gas pump as Lexi also got out and walked to the front of the car where she could see him.

Alexa: Hey babe?

Tommy: Yeah?

Alexa: I'm going to run in real quick, I want to pick up some pain relievers for my headache.

Tommy: Alright, I won't leave ya.

He joked around with her as she rolled her eyes at him, she then turned around and walked towards the gas station.

She then turned back around to see Tommy was facing the other way, so she walked a little fast towards the pharmacy.

The automatic doors opened for her and Lexi turned around one more time to see if he caught her, she was in the clear.

Lexi walked in as they were about to close for the night, and she was the only one in the store.

A pharmacist was standing behind the counter where she watched Lexi walk through the isles and finally found what she was looking for.

The five foot two goddess walked back to the counter with four pregnancy tests and the women started ringing her up.

Pharmacist: I have a quick tip about these, see the how these have very small lines.

Alexa: Mhm?

Pharmacist: I can take these back and replace them with better ones for free. We've gotten some complaints about how inaccurate these are for the past month.

Alexa: Oh.. ok.

Pharmacist: Here, I'll show you the best ones we have.

The older lady wearing a white coat walked from behind the counter and had Lexi follow her as she pulled out four more tests for her.

Pharmacist: These are the best we have, and I have no idea why these are still on the shelf.

Alexa: I'd be getting rid of them if they don't work.

Pharmacist: Yeah, I'm just going to pull this off and were good.

The lady pulled off the price tag for the ones that Lexi bough earlier and bagged the new ones that she has.

Pharmacist: Here you go ma'am, and good luck.

Alexa: Thank you?

She walked out and the place was now closed, Lexi was carrying the bag and noticed that Tommy might see that she bought some other stuff.

Lexi hurried and stuffed the small boxes with the bag into her purse and walked up to the car.

This all wasn't a problem to the two as they were now trying to get pregnant, she just wanted to suprise Tommy.

As Lexi got into the passenger seat, Tommy started up the car, turned on some music and they were off.

The hotel was an hour away since it was next to the airport, so they would have a little drive ahead of them.

Back to the next morning*

Tommy was having another dream, and he was happy in this one also.

Tommy's dream*

Pulling into the driveway of their beautiful home in Orlando, Tommy could see multiple cars surrounding the driveway.

He got out, alone and walked up to the door where he opened it and saw lots of his friends and Lexi's family.

They were all there celebrating something big, and he looked around quickly and saw a banner that read "Welcome home baby Majors".

He was confused for a second but Lexi then got his attention for a second.

She came out of no where and walked inside carrying a baby seat, and it was not empty.

With Lexi*

She woke up slowly, her head was on Tommy's chest and he was holding her with his left arm.

As her eyes came into focus she could see something very unusual, but it made her very happy.

Tommy was smiling in his sleep, and she hasn't seen that in months.

Something good was happeing.

She laid there for a little bit longer, but needed to do something before he would wake up.

Lexi slowly moved his arm away from her and slipped out of bed, watching Tommy as he didn't move.

He was still deep asleep which was a perfect time for this.

She walked to her purse and dug around, it didn't take her long to grab one of the four boxes in there.

Tommy was still sleeping as she walked to the bathroom while watching him.

Now the coast was clear, she shut the door and immediately took the test.

A couple minutes later*

She looked at the test as it was almost ready, so she put it back down and sat on the toilet seat while going through her phone.

Someone had to know what was going on. It couldn't be Bayley, it couldn't be Nikki, it couldn't even be her parents. Only one person needed to know.

Lexi: Hey Steph, when would be a good time to call? I have something really important to tell you.

It didn't take Stephanie long to text her back, she was always like that; if you needed anything from the commissioner then you'd get it in minutes.

Stephanie: I have a free period in thirty minutes, is that ok with you?

Lexi: That's perfect, thank you!

She put her phone back down, took a deep breath and looked at the test.

Negative*

That really bummed her out, she was certain that this would be it, Lexi had a feeling. But everything always doesn't end like that, but she was determined to keep trying with Tommy.

Time to give him hints for now on.

Lexi then stripped down and took a shower.

20 minutes later*

Tommy woke up to see that he was alone in the bed.

He looked around for a second as he was still waking up, and he finally caught is eye on his wife.

She was sitting on one of the chairs, dressed in her airport lounge clothes and had her hair up in a towel.

Tommy: stretches loud*

That caught Lexi's attention and she was a little shocked, she was about to have a meeting with Stephanie in minutes; She knew that Tommy would question what she was talking about, and she didn't want to lie to him about it.

She wanted to keep this a secret for a bit, just incase something happens and she could suprise him.

Tommy: Good morning.

Alexa: Good morning? It's almost noon Tom.

He didn't believe her, grabbed his phone and saw as the clock just hit 12:10pm*

Tommy: Oh jeeze, I didn't think I would sleep that long.

Alexa: I let you, you looked like you were having a special dream.

Tommy: You don't even know.

He really wanted to tell her it, but figured that could trigger something that he didn't want to happen, atleast not right there.

A couple more stretches were pulled and he got up, walked over and kissed Lexi like usual.

She then watched him grab some clothes and walk into the bathroom, just in time.

Stephanie: I'm free, ready to talk?

Lexi: Always.

Lexi grabbed her phone and walked out to the balcony of the hotel room they were staying at.

She sat down on one of the chairs and looked at the city skyline in the distance while calling up Stephanie.

Stephanie: Hey Lexi.

Alexa: I'm glad you can accept my call.

Stephanie: No problem, I always have time for everyone. So what's up? You said it was really important?

Alexa: It is; Stephanie, I have no idea what to do company and storyline wise but Tommy and I finally came to an agreement and were trying.

Stephanie: Trying? Are you trying to have a baby!?

Alexa: Yes!

Stephanie: Ohh Lexi! I'm so happy for you two! You two would make great parents.

Alexa: Aww thank you, it's been a slow start but I'm hoping it will happen.

They talked for over twenty minutes until she had this final statement.

Alexa: Say I was to become pregnant, what happens? Does the storyline with Nicola and I end? Do I drop both my titles?

Stephanie: Well worry about that when it comes to that hun. Don't worry about a thing, and if you would like to know more, and I'm not available then I know some people you could call and talk to.

Alexa: Anyone off the top of your head?

Stephanie: You have Mickie James, Maryse, uhm oh! And Trish Stratus.

Alexa: Great! I'll keep them in mind.

Stephanie: Thank you for giving me a heads up, well make sure to have a story ready for whenever the time will come.

Alexa: Thanks Steph.

Stephanie: Goodluck you two! See ya.

She hung up and walked back inside in perfect timing as Tommy just walked out of the bathroom all changed and ready to go.

Both then zipped up their bags and headed out of the hotel; They got checked out and walked to the rental car where he packed the bags and headed off to the airport.

2 hours later*

Lexi and Tommy were sitting in first class since they were taking a long flight home, so they thought they could upgrade and relax the whole way home.

They were only an hour into the eleven hour flight, when Lexi got curious.

Tommy was sitting next to her in those long, comfortable seats with their own tv set up, charging ports and pillows.

He was on his phone replying to some fans on social media until he felt a hand on his back. Lexi always scratched his back to get his attention, so he locked his phone and looked over at her.

Tommy: What's up?

Alexa: I have a question.

Tommy: Alright.

She moved so she was now facing him in a comfortable way, and he could tell that this maybe serious.

Tommy: What's.. up?

Alexa: Tom, I've noticed that your mood has really improved.

Tommy: Really?

Alexa: Yeah? Do you feel that it has?

Tommy: Uhm, I guess I could say so.

Alexa: Good, because most nights that I've woken up; I can see you smiling.

Tommy: Smiling, in my sleep?

Alexa: Yeah.

He knew why, and he was about to tell her why.

Tommy: Do you want to know why?

Alexa: Why's that?

Tommy: For the past month, I haven't been happy with how everything's been going. With my wrestling career in shambles a couple months ago, to my depression making me weak. I haven't been the same, and I'll be honest with you.

Alexa: ...

Tommy: With the baby talk during it didn't really help much. I know this is a huge thing for you but it wasn't making anything any better.

She had no idea that she was making his situation worse, and that hurt her.

Alexa: Oh Tom, I'm so sorry.

Tommy: Hang on, it gets to my point that it helped.

She was now intrigued and really wanted to know how her being annoying would help this.

Tommy: When we would get in those arguments about starting our family, it must have sparked something in me. I'm saying this because you see me smile in my sleep is because of my dreams.

Alexa: What kind of dreams do you have?

Tommy: Well, all I can say is it always involves you, me and someone else.

Alexa: Who's that someone else.

He didn't know how to put it into words.

Tommy: All I can say is that their a tiny person that could possibly make my depression go away.

Alexa: Are you talking about a baby?

He nodded and her curious face turned into a very happy smile, she really wanted to kiss him and show all her love for him but he wasn't done.

Tommy: Last night I finally made a decision to give up on arguing with you and agree to try to have a kid.

Alexa: Eek!

Tommy: I think having a baby could restart my brain, like I can have my life back and be the happy loving husband and father I want to be.

Alexa: Oh Tom.

She couldn't do anything but hold his hand as he was shaking and calmed him with a kiss and a tight hug.

Alexa: I'm so sorry that I wasn't helping your situation.

Tommy: Don't be, in a way you were a huge help. In a good way.

She then smiled again and they shared another kiss with each other.

After a ten hour flight, they were finally home*

Lexi and Tommy walked into their house as the clock hit 20:30pm*

They had slept on the flight home in those comfortable makeshift beds they have in first class.

So they had some energy when they walked in.

The dog sitter left just an hour before they walked in the door. Lexi kneeled down and pet every animal that walked up to her.

Tommy smiled at the sight as he carried their bags into the laundry room down the hall.

Back in the living room*

Lexi had an idea pop up, she ran upstairs and got "changed" into her pajamas just incase she would fall asleep later.

10 minutes later*

Tommy was sitting on the couch pulling up a movie as the dogs were downstairs asleep.

The puppy gate was closed so they couldn't come upstairs during the night.

And now Tommy was waiting for Lexi to come down so they could have a little date night with a movie.

Lexi came walking down the stairs a couple minute later as she was dressed in her Toy Story shirt and pajamas bottoms.

She jumped over the top of the couch and sat next to Tommy as he started up the cheesy romantic movie.

20 minutes into the movie*

Both were loosing interest in the movie quickly, so they wondered if they should either change it or just got to bed.

But Lexi had different ideas.

Tommy was holding her and felt Lexi climb up a bit to him, pulled his head down and slowly kissed him.

She wouldn't unlock until when she did, Tommy kept going until she stood up and took off her shirt and pajamas bottoms. She revealed her lingerie bra with a sexy garter belt to match it all.

Lexi started to dance a little as she slowly crawled up to him again and went in for a kiss.

Tommy gave it to her until she backed away and continued to act sexy for him.

He decided to shoot his shot at her for a quick joke.

Tommy: Are you trying to seduce me Miss Bliss-

She put her finger to his lips to stop him from talking, she smiled and bit her lip.

Alexa: That's Mrs. Majors to you.

He couldn't take it anymore, Tommy picked up his wife and carried her upstairs to their bedroom.

After almost an hour and a half of embracing each other and showing the love for each other is strong, Lexi got up real quick and went into the bathroom.

While she was up there earlier in the night, she was able to hide the tests on her side of the sink.

She pulled one out and took the test.

5 minutes later*

She finally looked at the test in high hopes, knowing this was it; this would he the one.

Negative*

Alexa: Are you serious?

She was heartbroken, she was really hoping that tonight would be the night.

Now time to get to the bottom of this mystery of why they aren't pregnant yet.

She was going to set up an appointment in a couple days with a specialist to figure out what was wrong.

After all that emotional pain, Lexi walked back into the bedroom to see Tommy still laying there.

Tommy: I was figuring that I would have to walk in and find you.

Alexa: Oh.. yeah sorry.

Tommy: Is everything alright?

Alexa: What? Oh, yeah. Hey, I'm going to set up an appointment to see a specialist to see about how we can get pregnant fast.

Tommy: Okay.

She laid back down next to him, felt him wrap his arms around her and kiss her shoulder.

Tommy: I love you.

Alexa: I love you too.

She smiled and held his hands locked around her as they both fell asleep.

Tommy having the baby dreams as Lexi was worried that something maybe wrong with him or even worse, her.

END OF CHAPTER 35

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.8K 582 30
Rose is a WWE superstar and she is in love with her best friend who doesn't feel the same way about her once he gets married she decides to move on w...
62.8K 1.3K 36
My 2nd Liv Morgan & 6th Alexa Bliss Book! Enjoy!
13.5K 135 17
I have been in the wrestling business for at least six years. Mostly in the Indy's. But I have traveled from the U.S. to Ireland to Japan and all aro...
63.8K 949 24
A well known superstar named Tommy Majors has made a name in NXT after a couple months, he was on to success in the WWE. He got along with everyone i...