Your Moment With Bliss (Alexa...

Da BulletClubFoLife

*"Livin the Life" Crossover* A well known superstar named Tommy Majors has made a name in NXT after a couple... Altro

Info and Introduction
Restore
My Special Guest
The Past
Bonding
Overnight
Shocking News
Slow Start
All Planned Out
First Date
The Freedom Fighter
Double The Trouble
Altercations
Terrible Humor
Moving Forward
Exploring
Family Filled With Titles
Deja Vu
Today Is Your Day
We Were Ment To Be
Rumble Around
We Need To Be Together
The Return Of The Rivalry
The Blood Brand
Our Big Moment
Time Off, For Us
Let's Get Away
The Return Of Mr & Mrs Majors
The Happy Couple
Cashing In
Just When My Life Is Complete
Embarrassment
Stomping Grounds
This Is Getting Out Of Hand
Non Stop Baby Thoughts
Momentum Killed
C'mon, It's SummerSlam
Back On The Sidelines
Perfect Timing

Can't Be The Fighting Champion

1.5K 35 18
Da BulletClubFoLife

2 weeks since Tommy's family cracked*

Lexi has been on Tommy watch since he started to get back into the dark places.

She's noticed that he wasn't taking his medication and has fallen to depression again.

He was not doing anything productive and canceled all of his appearances with the company. Which him getting this way again as gotten him very sick.

One day when Lexi was gone, Tommy woke up and ran to the bathroom, throwing up.

He looked at himself in the mirror and all he could see was a weak, pale man.

That was a wakeup call as he facetimed his wife.

Alexa: Tommy, for god sake, you look terrible.

Tommy: I feel terrible.

Alexa: Please, for me. Take your medicine.

Her face made him finally make up his decision, so he walked down the stairs while on the phone with her.

She watched him go into the medicine cabinet in the downstairs bathroom, grab three pills and pop them in his mouth.

That made Lexi smile as he put his hands on the counter and put his head down.

Alexa: What's wrong?

Tommy: I don't know, I'm not feeling the same anymore.

Alexa: You're not feeling it?

Tommy: I don't know.. it's just I've been like this most of my life and it's not getting any better.

Alexa: Tom..

Tommy: Will I be like this if we have kids? I'll feel like a failure of a father Lex, and I don't want to put a child through that.

Alexa: Tommy stop, please! You're scaring me.

He could see that she was extremely worried about him and was freaking out a bit as she was at the arena for a live event.

She found a spot where there were no people or loud noises.

Tommy was starting to calm himself down, he looked back over at the phone and saw Lexi just staring at him.

Alexa: Are you sure you're ok? I can come home.

Tommy: Babe, I'm fine. Calm down, you get these thoughts sometimes.

Alexa: Yeah, but that worries me Tom. You've told me what happens after all this goes down.

Tommy: Lex, I'm telling you this right here right now. I'll never fall victim to this, I'll never be a story to tell about depression. I'll be fine.

Alexa: Okay. Are you flying in tomorrow?

Tommy: Yeah, I'll be in Indianapolis around 10.

Alexa: Great, I'll call you after my match?

Tommy: Sure, I'll be heading to bed around then.

Alexa: Sounds good, I love you Tom; I always will.

Tommy: I'll love you forever.

They smiled at each other, which was a huge step for Tommy since it's been a while since he smiled.

After a couple minutes, he made some food and prayed that it would stay down. He then turned on a movie and kept his head clear.

The next day*

Tommy was sleeping in his bed, alone since Lexi had to go back to work.

Stephanie granted him as much time off as he needed from the death of his grandfather, but he needed to get back to work.

With him being at home, most of the time alone wasn't doing him any good. He would just start to think about what has happend the past couple months.

Alarm*

Tommy lifted his head quickly as the blaring sound poured into the room.

He slammed the clock down and shut it off, and he really didn't want to get up.

But he had to so he could see Lexi.

10 minutes later*

He was dressed and exhausted; waiting downstairs with all the animals, his Uber pulled up and honked.

Tommy grabbed his bags and walked out to see the SUV.

Taking a deep breath, Tommy wasn't ready for today.

The driver hopped out and helped him pack a little, and Tommy wasn't having it.

He jumped in the back and they headed to the airport.

5 hours later*

Tommy got off the plane and walked to baggage claim where he turned his phone back on.

He got a text from Lexi, and she was trying to cheer him up a bit.

Alexa: I'm here, and I have a sign!!

It was a picture of her huge sign that read, "I Major-ly missed you Tommy❤".

He didn't believe her until he grabbed his bags and walked onto the escalator where he saw, standing there his five foot two, blond haired pink tips wife with the huge sign.

That made him crack a smile as she walked up quickly and jumped into his arms.

Tommy held his women tight as Lexi started to giggle and kiss his cheek.

Alexa: uhhg I missed you so much.

Tommy: I missed you too.

They shared one more tight hug and kiss before they started to leave.

Tommy followed Lexi out to the rental car and packed it with his bags, and Lexi was sitting in the drivers seat as she had some news to tell her husband.

A couple minutes later, Tommy jumped into the passenger seat and they were on their way to the hotel.

Lexi was driving as Tommy was just looking around the area they were in outside of Indianapolis.

She then broke the silence with the news.

Alexa: Tom, I have something to tell you.

Tommy: Yeah?

Alexa: Last night, I took a nasty bump from Becky and they've pulled me from competition.

Tommy: Are you serious? How long this time?

Alexa: I don't know, they'll tell me later today.

She noticed that he sounded upset in his tone, and she was getting fed up.

Alexa: Tommy, what's your deal?

Tommy: What do you mean?

Alexa: You sounded pissy when I was telling my situation.

Tommy: Yeah?

Alexa: What's your deal!?

He then took a deep breath and that sent her off.

Alexa: I see, you don't want to talk.

Tommy then said nothing that she decided to ignore him and not speak.

They continued to the hotel.

Pulling up at the hotel*

Lexi put the car in park and watched Tommy jump out and knock on the trunk.

She waited a bit and stared at him through the rearview mirror, then she popped the trunk for him.

After a couple seconds, she felt a bang as Tommy slammed the trunk shut.

That was it, Lexi wants answers; she jumped out and looked straight at Tommy.

Alexa: Alright Tom, we need to talk.

Tommy: No we don't?

Alexa: Yes we do, up in the room.

She crossed her arms and followed him inside, and they walked up to the elevator and entered.

It was a slow, quiet ride up with Lexi breathing furiously while Tommy just ignored it.

Up eight floors*

Lexi walked out first and he followed slowly behind as she was building anger.

She unlocked the door and bolted inside as Tommy propped it open and walked in.

He looked and saw that she was sitting on the chair, arms and legs crossed, visibly upset.

Alexa: We. Need. To. Talk.

Tommy: No we don't.

Alexa: Tom, I think we do. Now let me start off.

As she was starting to rant, he was unpacking and getting his attire ready for tonight.

Alexa: Tom, you need to stop all of this.

Tommy: Stop.. stop what?

Alexa: All of this "not evolving my wife" bullshit. I'm trying to talk to you, to make sure you're ok. You've been scaring me the last couple days, and I feel like you'll do something terrible.

Tommy: Lexi, I said you don't need to worry.

Alexa: You say that, but I've known people that say that they're good but the life gets sucked out of them and end it all.

He knew what this was all about, and he didn't mean to scare her.

Tommy: Lexi, you don't need to be worried. I told you this, and I'll say it again, I'm not going to become a story that warns others.

Alexa: ...

Tommy: I'm not going to harm myself, because if that happens then I hurt you. And I don't want all that emotion on you.

Alexa: ...

She still wasn't saying anything as she got the point, but wanted to prove a point that he can't just ignore her from all of this.

4 hours later*

RAW starts*

Tommy was getting pretty busy as this was the return. WWE had a couple things ready for him to set up a storyline, and that's involving a title.

Lexi on the other hand was now in a closed off locker room for tonights viewing party. She joins Cathy Kelly, The Usos, Sarah Logan and Liv Morgan.

She was pretty iffy on Liv being there but there was nothing she could do about it.

Tommy didn't walk her to the area as she was still pretty upset, and she clearly showed it.

So he was now walking alone.

Showtime*

He was starting the show and Hunter was so excited to have him back since they were starting his storyline, right now.

Tommy's theme hits*

With Lexi

She was sitting on the couch across from Cathy Kelly, and that's when the filming started.

WWE was doing a watch along for all the shows now, to draw more people in that can't watch the show on TV.

Cathy: So Lexi, you see that Tommy is coming out. Do you know what's happening?

Alexa: I honestly don't, we haven't talked all day today.

Cathy: I've been informed that it's Tommy Majors versus Bobby Lashley in a Iron Man match. Whoever wins becomes number one contender for which ever title he chooses.

Lexi was obviously excited that her husband was getting another shot at a title on the red brand, but she's a little worried since he's going up against a powerhouse like Bobby Lashley.

But all of those thoughts went away when Liv Morgan walked in.

She looked straight at Lexi and her facial expression showed like she saw a ghost.

Cathy: Liv Morgan in the house!!

Liv: Hey Cathy!! Lexi..

Alexa: Liv..

They had neutral banter and she suprised Lexi, by sitting next to her on the couch.

The match has been going on for three minutes and the two women were just watching, not saying a word to each other.

But that changed when the TV showed Bobby pick up Tommy and throw him out of the ring, and slam into the announcers table. That was a huge botched move as that wasn't in rehearsal.

Tommy slammed his head and back on the reinforced table as the crowd was in shock.

Cameras showed the ref jump out and check on the newly returning superstar.

Backstage*

Lexi, Liv and Cathy were all in shock as that was one of the worst bumps they've seen.

But that didn't stop as Lexi watched Bobby repeatedly beating Tommy, and then the ref warned the all mighty; he continued the assault and the ref rang the bell, awarding Tommy two points ahead of him.

That fired him up and he kept going, beating him all to hell.

More refs ran out and the three women were still in shock as they watched this brutal attack happen.

Cathy: Why doesn't the ref stop the match!?

Liv: ...

Alexa: Common baby.

And she stopped as it was a bit wierd for the two.

Liv is his ex girlfriend and almost fiancé, so theres always been tension between the two.

That was about to change.

Alexa: Gionna, can we talk?

Liv: Here?

Alexa: Why not? Cathy is in the hallway and the cameras are on a commercial break.

Liv: Oh okay.

The two turned towards each other and she broke the silence.

Alexa: Ok, so I know were on high roads with each other and things have been a bit chaotic.

Liv: Yeah.

Alexa: Now, I'm his wife and I'm a bit overprotective. Especially since you and Tom were very close.

Liv: Understandable.

Alexa: But I feel like I have been unfair to you.. like I started this all for no reason.

Liv: No no, don't think that.

She stopped her as she had some stuff to say.

Liv: I shouldn't have gotten into yours and Tommy's personal relationship. I mean he moved on and I couldn't, it was hard since he was my first love Lex. And I find out that you two were dating and that crushed me.

Alexa: We were friends.

Liv: Exactly, and I wasn't in the right state of mind; hanging out with the wrong people and should've kept my distance.

Alexa: ...

Liv: But I've grown up a whole lot since you two got married, I've officially moved on and haven't dated anyone else. I feel like if I start to date again then it'll spark my love for Tom.

Alexa: Oh..

Liv: I'll always love Tom, but I've come to conclusion that he's with you and I need to leave it at that.

That shocked Lexi, alot; Liv has moved on and grown up a lot from the last time they got into it.

And she shocked her again when Liv pulled her in for a hug and they killed all of the tension between the two.

It was perfect timing as everyone came back from commercial and it showed a lifeless Tommy laying in the ring while Bobby tried for a pin.

Out in the ring*

Tommy kicked out at two and shocked the crowd as the clock officially ended with him beating Bobby by one point.

Before Lashley could run out and assault him, Roman and Dean walked out to see which one he picks.

The two men walked down and Bobby backed off as they joined Tommy in the ring.

Even though he turned on them at Money in the Bank, they picked him up and raised his hand.

Now it was time for him to choose, and all Tommy did was drop and roll out of the ring; leaving everyone questioning on who he was going to pick.

An hour later*

Tommy had an ice bath, shower and got dressed as he heard a knock at the locker room.

Tommy: Yeah?

Lexi then walked in and shut the door as she had so much to tell him.

Tommy: Why did you knock?

Alexa: I didn't want to make sure you weren't naked.

He gave her that look and she laughed a bit, which was a step up from how they were treating each other earlier today.

But he let her go as they were now back on speaking terms.

Alexa: So, Gionna and I talked.

Tommy: You did?

Alexa: Yeah.

Tommy: You and Gionna? My ex girlfriend?

Alexa: Yeah, we're good now. No more heat between us.

Tommy: What?

He was shocked on what she was saying.

Tommy: Why?

Alexa: I don't know, I mean she's now on the red side and we'll be working together so we might as well get along.

Tommy: Alright? But you hated her with a passion.

Alexa: I did, and that was childish of me. Gionna has grown up quite a bit and it suprised me, but I feel like we could be good friends again.

Tommy was shocked on what he was hearing, his wife and ex girlfriend were now in the clear.

He never thought the day would come.

Tommy: I'm shocked.

Alexa: Oh well.. oh and by the way. We need to talk some more when we get home tomorrow.

Tommy: Tomorrow?

Alexa: Yeah, now let's go back to the hotel.

He didn't question on what she was saying, all he did was follow her orders and they walked out to the rental car.

They both were packed up and headed back to their hotel.

END OF CHAPTER 31

Not my proudest chapter but it's a little storyline for next's chapter

This one felt like I was writing it forever

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

70.4K 1K 50
Luke Ardiente, one of the biggest names in the Asian sports world signs with WWE and is a part of the SmackDown roster. His cold heart, serious lone...
63.8K 949 24
A well known superstar named Tommy Majors has made a name in NXT after a couple months, he was on to success in the WWE. He got along with everyone i...
13.6K 251 28
What if WWE superstar, Gionna Daddio aka Liv Morgan, had a new Tag-Team partner. Someone who would stay by her side. Someone who wouldn't betray her...
65.9K 1.1K 23
Living dangerously, that's what many people are about. They think they're young rebels, too cool for school and so on. Then there are people like Y/N...