Mystreet Truth or Dare

By leaderofthecult

Another Aphmau Mystreet Truth or Dare book! I will be your narrator today by the name of Pandora. In this pla... More

Introduction
Dare for Zane
Dare for Ein
Dare for Zane and Kawaii~Chan
Dare for Aaron
Truth for Zane
Dare for Garroth
Dare for You
Dare for Lucinda
Dare for Kawaii~Chan
Dare for Jason
Truth for Kim
Truth for Zane
Truth for Laurence
Truth for Aphmau
Dare for Kawaii~Chan
Dare for Zane & Aaron
Dare for Lucinda
Dare for Jason
Dare for Aarmau, Garrance, & Zane~Chan
Update
Dare for Aphmau
Dare for Laurence
Dare for Aphmau
Dare for Aphmau & Aaron
Dare for Jason & Daniel
Dare for Daniel
Dare for Jason
Dare for Zanemau
Dare for Jason & Pandora (and secretly Travlyn)
Dare for Aarmau (and secretly Zane~Chan)
Dare for Aaron & Ein
Dare for Ein
Dare for Everyone
Dare for Garrance
Truth for Everyone
Dare for Kimroth
Dare for Janiel
Dare for Zane & Gayroth
Dare for Zane~Chan
Truth for Kawaii~Chan
Truth for Me?
Dare for Zenix
Dare for Kein (Kai x Ein)
Dare for Blazin (Blaze x Ein)
Dare for Melcinda
Truth for Anyone
Truth for Gene
Truth for Travis + Dare for Travlyn
Truth for Cadenza
Dare for Zane
Dare for Jason

Dare for Melcinda

323 6 27
By leaderofthecult

kikipika

Jason: What's fat, long, and juicy?

Pandora: Oh god why—

Jason: THIS DARE! Please welcome to the stage... Melcinda!

Melissa: Lucinda?

Lucinda: Melissa?

Everyone: Melcinda?

Jason: Indeed! We haven't had a Melcinda dare yet believe it or not. Do I ship it? Well, sort of. I was more thinking of something along the lines of a polyamorous relationship between Lucinda, Melissa, and Kim.

Pandora: I kind of like it, but since relationships between more than two people are obligatorily biased, I kind of figure Melissa and Lucinda would be a perfect match and Kim would be a third wheel, just trying to catch up with them both.

Kim: Okay, ouch...

Pandora: Anyway this is a long chapter so best to get to it! Three two one!

Melissa & Lucinda: Wai—

Pandora snaps her fingers and they disappear.

~In le fancy restaurant~

Melissa: Oookay then. Do you think they're watching us?

Lucinda: Eh, probably not. We'd see some sort of movement or light reflection, even if they were invisible.

Melissa: I guess that's true. That helps me relax a lot.

Lucinda: Yeah. So what made you really decide to kiss me in the Dare for Everyone chapter?

Melissa: I mean, you're hot, dummy thicc...

Lucinda looks down, disappointed.

Melissa: ...And one of the smartest, funniest girls I've met to this day.

Lucinda looks up at Melissa, a grin spreading across her face.

Melissa: Well, wha'd'ya say we get some grub?

Lucinda: Good idea. I don't think I've eaten since we entered that god-forsaken truth or dare room.

Melissa: Right?

A waiter walks to their table and sets down a bowl of bread.

"Hello, welcome to Decaprio's Italian. May I get you started off with some drinks?"

Wait a minute...

"Travis?" Lucinda looks up at the waiter with white hair and oddly green and silver eyes.

"I'm sorry, do I know you from somewhere?"

That's when it hits her.

Lucinda looks around the entire room to see all of the people from Mystreet each sitting at their own tables... but it isn't just that.
They're coupled up on dates, but with the complete wrong people.

The only normal one was that Zane was with Kawaii~Chan. Still, and not to slut-shame, KC looked a lot more slutty than she did in the existing universe. Zane was confidently leaning back, his entire body language making him look like the ideal Chad.

Daniel was with Blaze, which was naturally adorable.

Aphmau and Katelyn sat together, flirtatious grins plastered on their faces.

Dante and Vylad were together, making out over the table.

The most surprising and confusing, however, was Aaron and Ein. They both sat at their table, just staring into each other's eyes, faces tomato red. It was... really adorable.

Melissa: O-Oh, um, I'll have a red wine please.

Lucinda: Sorry, I was thinking of someone else. I'll have the same...

Travis: That will be right out.

As Travis walked away, Lucinda placed her hand on Melissa's.

"Huh?" Melissa jumped at the feeling of Lucinda's hand.

"S-sorry... I really just want to discuss everything that's happening in the truth or dare room. It's all moving really fast and it's honestly hard to trust anyone anymore," Lucinda earnestly stated.

"Oh... yeah, I guess I can see that. Even if they don't mean to, a lot of dares kind of take me by surprise."

"Like, remember when Garroth had to kiss Kim? It broke Laurence's heart! At the same time, Kim and Garroth have a bit of a thing. How are you supposed to be emotionally involved with anyone if you're just gonna build a relationship with someone else?" Lucinda gave a gentle sigh, resting her head on her free arm.

"I guess the only way you could do that without feeling hurt in some way is just to feel no attraction whatsoever."

"But that's impossible. Even Ein's been attracted to... uhh..." Lucinda once again glanced over at Ein and Aaron sharing a bowl of spaghetti.
Each one lifted their fork and took a bite. After swallowing, they lifted their heads. Only one noodle stood, linking the love interests like a bridge. Aaron blushed, slowly bringing his lips closer as he ate the noodle. Ein did the same, slightly more aggressively, until their lips were touching. Aww...

Melissa snapped her fingers to get Lucinda's attention.

"Wha?" Lucinda shook her head to clear her mind.

"Uh, are you ready to order food?" the waiter [Travis] asked.

"Sp-spaghetti!" Lucinda said.

"Okay, spaghetti for you, and what about you?" the waiter motioned to Melissa.

Before Melissa could speak, Lucinda blurted, "we'll be splitting it!"

A flirty grin appeared on Travis's face as he wrote down the order. "One Sexy Spaghetti coming right up."

"...Okay!" Melissa laughed, resting her arm on the table as the waiter walked away. "I didn't know you were the cheesy romance type, Lucinda."

Her warm smile made Lucinda's heart flutter.
"Yeah, I guess I am," Lucinda said.
WANNA SEE SOMETHING SMEXY I DREW FOR MELCINDA? OF COURSE YA FUCKIN DO

"But... what is up with that name?"

Lucinda burst out laughing.

"One sexy spaghetti coming right up!" Melissa snorted.

"Yes, that's correct," the waiter said as he set the spaghetti down in the middle of the table. "Enjoy."

"...Jesus. That was fast."

"Oh well, who cares, LET'S EAT!"

Both ate their sMeXy sPaGhEtTi faster than you can say "that's a sPiCY pIzZa pIe" and enjoyed every bite. As soon as they paid (they split the money liKE YOU SHOULD ON EVERY DATE SHUT UP MOM DONT PUT THE CURRENCY ON THE GUY THATS NOT GENDER EQUALITY BUt it doesn't matter since they're both gorls) but yeah as soon as they paid, they teleported back to the truth or dare room.

Jason: FUCKING FINALLY

Melissa: Well, that was pleasant.

Lucinda: Yeah, I'd continue this romance. Sounds adventurous.

Pandora: I'm glad it went well! I guess that's it for this chapter WHICH TOOK ME WAY TOO LONG TO WRITE

Author: *clears throat*

Pandora: ...summertime depression is a bitch

Jason: ShUt up i'll do the outro. COMMENT STUFF AND VOTE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.1K 586 84
Basically, My friends and I torture the mystery characters!
6.7K 124 19
Y/N had a very hard life. First she has a secret she wants no one to know, then Y/N losses her dad and mother due to a car wreck, then she gets rejec...
9.9K 115 17
You are a new freshman heading to Phoenix Drop High. You were home schooled for middle school and some of elementry. Which means this will be your fi...
6.7K 72 38
I was told once by my parents that a beautiful and powerful woman lived and saved the world, and mama told me one day, I'll be just as powerful as on...