From Ashes Cinder Fall X Male...

By ChrisReiniger

For as long as he could remember (y/n) Rose has been fascinated with fire. One day when (y/n)'s semblance man... More

Ashes Ashes It All Burned Down
Meeting Her
Catch and Release
The Visit
Welcome To Beacon
New Thing
Rise and Fall part 1
Rise and Fall part 2
The Festival Begins
Don't Push the Cinder Button
The Intervention
The Fall part 1
The Fall part 2
Aftermath
Aftershock
Her Sins
Day at the Beach
The Battle of Haven part 1
The Battle of Haven part 2
Revealing the Truth
Search
The Surprise
Atlas
Daddy's Little Terror
Bad Dad
Grim Fate part 1
Grim Fate part 2
Choices
The Candi Chronicles
Picking Up the Peaces
Moving On
Daddy's Home
Time to Say Goodbye

Timeout

2.7K 28 8
By ChrisReiniger

(y/n) POV

"So Cinder wanna go out tonight?" I asked, "Sure, but just the two of us alright." Cinder said as she gave me a quick kiss before walking off. "Dad, Raven go away!" I said as I threw a can at two birds behind me, "Sorry hun it was their idea!" Mom said, "Not you too!" I said, "Sorry." She said, "I' leave you alone for what four maybe five years and you go and get your self a harem!" A man said from behind me, "Oh no, please let it be anyone but him PLEASE!" I said, "Oh come on man is that any way to treat your best friend." He said.

 "Jack you know that's a lie!" I yelled as I threw a punch at him, "Wow you don't change do you?" He said as he caught my fist, "I do, but just the left arm." I said as I deployed the gun and fired at him, "WOW! What happened there?" He said, "DIE YOU DOG BASTARD!" I yelled as I shot at him, "Wow you are out of practice aren't you." He said as he spun mom's bra around his finger. "Mom." I said, "(y/n). No mercy." Mom said angrily, "WITH PLEASURE!" I yelled as Dad threw me his sword and I chased after Jack.

"End of the line Jack, now give me the bra and I'll only break most of your bones." I said, "How about no." He said as he pulled a gun on me.

"Oh, this'll be good." I said as he shot at me, suddenly the bullet was cut in half before it ever got close to me, "Honestly baby I won't always be around when you wanna show off like this." Cinder said as she got up, "I know, but you've gotta admit you like it." I said, "Yeah I guess." She said, "And who is this lovely lady?" Jack said as he tried to touch Cinder's butt, "I'm Cinder Fall, (y/n)'s girlfriend." Cinder said as she broke his arm, "Oh right now I'm supposed to say something like karma's a bitch or something like that, but I'm not cause you didn't deserve that... you deserve this!" I said as I punched him in the face.

"Mom this is yours." I said as I gave her the bra back, "Thank you, honey." Mom said, "Stella are you ok?" Cinder asked, "I'm fine Cinder dear, and please call me Mom." Mom said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.2K 1.1K 47
This is the story of a once-great king falling from power through war only to wake up at the age of 10, how does one man with a burning desire for ch...
25.1K 369 14
It's been 3 years since the Fall of Beacon. The students and teachers of the lost school have banded together to fight this new threat. But Y/N has s...
62.2K 713 20
When (y/n) Branwen the son of Qrow Branwen and Summer Rose mysteriously disappears one day, he learns the truth about the world. Three years later wh...
153K 1.8K 31
(Y/N) encounters Summer Rose during a Grimm attack. When (Y/N) is injured Summers tells him to run, giving him her cloak. (Y/N) promises to watch ove...