System: Host... Please stop s...

By Renyuu_Kagate

If System 010 could describe his host in one word, then he would have long since became god. Acting shameless... More

Arc 1 ch 1.1: Selling Meng to the business Emperor
Ch 1.2
Ch 1.3
Ch 1.4
Ch 1.5
Ch 1.6
Ch 1.7
Ch 1.8
Ch 1.9
Ch 1.10 (Arc 1 End)
Arc 1 Ch 1.1: Selling Meng to the business emperor
Ch 1.2
Ch 1.3
Ch 1.4
Ch 1.5
Ch 1.6
Ch 1.7
Ch 1.8
Ch 1.9
Ch 1.10 (Arc 1 End)
Arc 2 Ch 2.1: Selling Meng to the The demonic leader
Ch 2.2
Ch 2.3
Ch 2.4
Ch 2.5
Ch 2.6
Ch 2.7
Ch 2.8
Ch 2.9
Ch 2.10 (Arc 2 End)
Arc 2 Epilogue
Extra: Xi Meng x Snow NSFW
Extra: Chu Ai x Wei Ran NSFW
Arc 3 Ch 3.1: Selling Meng to the wrong powerhouse?
Ch 3.2
Ch 3.3
Ch 3.4
Ch 3.5
Ch 3.6
Ch 3.7
Ch 3.8
Ch 3.9
Ch 3.10
Ch 3.11 (Arc 3 End) GORE ALERT
Arc 4 Ch 4.0: Selling Meng to the Greatest Movie Emperor
Ch 4.1
Ch 4.2
Ch 4.3
Ch 4.5
Ch 4.6
Ch 4.7
Ch 4.8
Ch 4.9
Ch 4.10
author note
Extra: Drunken Woe (Pei Mo x Li Ran NSFW)
Extra: A fun afternoon (Slight tear jerking)
Arc 5 Ch 5.1: Selling Meng to the sickly Second Generation
Ch 5.2
Ch 5.3
Ch 5.4
Ch 5.5
Ch 5.6
Ch 5.7 (GORE)
Ch 5.8
hehehe
Extra: Odd Experience (Lan Ruru x Tai Qing)
Extra: Yu Wu
Extra: @InnocentYoungMaster
Extra: Ning Lou x Yu Yan
I'm SoRrY :P
Arc 6 Ch 6.1: Selling Meng to the Psychopath Cultivator
Ch 6.2
Ch 6.3
Ch 6.4
Ch 6.5
Ch 6.6
Ch 6.7
Author Note

Ch 4.4

7.8K 439 46
By Renyuu_Kagate

Drowsily trying to shake himself awake, Snow suckerpunched the vibrating phone off the bed onto the wooly carpet below.

"Squeak" (sleepy)

Picking up his offending phone, Lu Meng was not in the mood to entertain his soon-to-be ex-manager.

"What"

"Due to unproductive work efficiency of the previous manager, I will be your new manager and I'm informing you that you were accepted for the role"

Snorting, Lu Meng already knew he would've been chosen.

"My other artist wants to meet you so I'll pick you up at noon today "

"No"

"He says Snow would want to"

Looking down at the hamster plastered to the pillow, Lu Meng sighed in defeat.

After finishing the call, he grabbed Snow and placed him back into his cage.

"Squeak?" (What?)

Feeling annoyed at his hamsters ability to attract bees and butterflies, Lu Meng left the house leaving Snow very confused.

"SQUEAK SQUEAK!!!" (LET ME OUT!!!)

Squeaking endlessly was useless so Snow tried to unlock the cage himself but his little arms were failing to do their job.

The cage had an electronic automatic lock that needed a passcode, Snow saw the numbers but his little arms can barely reach it but after reaching it he couldn't click the screen.

Adding Lu Meng to his blacklist, Snow decided to explore the big insides of this metal giant.

Crawling under one of the logs, he sniffed everything from the aspen shavings on the ground to the fake but sweet smelling plants that decorate the cage.

Huddling into one of the houses, Snow dug a little nest for himself revelling in the warmth. No wonder animals like to burrow.

Snow could hear little bells chiming in his head guiding him to follow them into dreamland.

__________________________

"Mummy Mummy!"

Who's this

"@#%! did this to me again"

Who are you?

"Sister! Your the one that pushed me off the table!"

Who...

"Mother..."

Am I?

"Why did you leave us?"

Bolting awake, Snow tried to calm his raging heart.

What was that?

The voices felt very familiar yet Snow was sure he has never heard it before.

Running his eyes, he tried to wipe away all the tears.

Why am I crying?

Heading the door click open, he stretched his head out to welcome his owner.

"Squeak squeak"

Freezing in place, Lu Meng dropped the stuff in his hands and opened the cage.

Pulling snow out from his cage, Lu Meng wiped away the tears stuck on his face.

"Don't cry"

"Squeak squeak Squeak!" ( I'm not crying!)

Lu Meng's bitter sweet smile made Snow feel slightly off.

Hugging Snow to his neck, he stroked the smooth fur while lightly resting his head on Snow's head.

The cuddle session lasted for a few minutes before Snow's erratic heart calmed down, Lu Meng placed him on the table then handed some cashew nuts to the white hamster.

After eating his fill, they sat on the couch watching a movie together until his new manager arrived. While driving, the new manager, Song Zuo did some introductions that was forgotten by Snow as he gnawed on nuts while enjoying Lu Meng's massages.

Sitting across from Lu Meng was a young man in his twenties wearing black sunglasses leisurely sipping away at his hot chocolate.

"Nice to meet you! Nice to see you again little snow"

Placing his tiny claw on Li Ran's finger he squeaked in reply before gnawing his seeds again.

"Anyway, your hamster has already learnt to order me around and since we're gonna be colleagues I just wanted to meet you talented newcomer"

His grin might've been infectious because everyone in the cafe was blinded by his smile and couldn't resist feeling happier.

"Not interested"

"Come on~~ If Snow did not run into my bag, he might've already been lost or injured"

"..."

Staring at the nonchalant creature, Lu Meng pinched his cheek making Snow spit out his half eaten seed.

"Squeak?"

"Anyway, you were chosen to be the supporting male lead in the drama, yippee hurray whatever"

"..."

"Your probably not even interested but luckily for you, you aren't the male lead"

"Squeak?" (Why?)

"Cause the male lead was supposed to act all chummy and lovey dovey with a peerless fairy and live happily ever after"

"..."

Looking down, Snow felt a little devil jabbing its trident into Snow tiny heart.

"Anyway, MoonDance is predicted to become a hot movie, your bound to become famous if you act well"

Picking up the dejected hamster, Lu Meng placed him on his shoulder caressing his soft fur. Whispering in a soft voice only Snow could hear, Lu Meng vowed to Snow;

"Only you will hold my love"

Confused at his statement, Snow tried to piece together this mystery.

Only me?

But I'm a hamster?

Gripping the finger patting his fur, Snow fell into a reverie trying to use logic to solve the puzzle.

"SYSTEM!!!"

"What?"

"Why do I have this distinct feeling Su Meng, Xi Meng and Lu Meng are the same person?"

"Maybe they are"

"Whadyou mean maybe?"

"There's a 20% chance he reincarnated, 30% he remembers his past lives, 50% he's an anomaly"

"... an anomaly?"

"A virus, another player, an error in world data etc. Only father will know whats wrong"

"Then... can you ask him?"

"Sure, but he might not answer for awhile since he's busy"

"Ok, thank you"

"Hmph, focus on your owner"

"Anyway, just saying that people nowadays are so violent. You weren't there but you should've seen was it Guo Fan? Guo Tan? I know Gu Sham's face! He looked like he wanted to beat me up"

"Squeak" (Uh-huh)

Tetris's theme suddenly played from Li Ran's phone scaring the daylights out of Snow. The normally unnoticeable sound was magnified in his little hamster ears.

"What's-up Zu-er?"

"Picking up Lu Meng in ten minutes, actor meet-up and measurements"

"And why did you call me?"

"Just tell him"

Pouting in displeasure, Li Ran glared accusingly at Snow then nudged his nose.

"Your owner has pulled my manager to his side. I'm sad"

"Squeak Squeak" (There there)

Patting the finger pointed at him, Snow tried to comfort him in his own little meng way.

"Zu-er's picking you up in ten minutes"

"Hmm"

"Squeak squeak squeak?" (Can I stay with him?)

Pushing out some crocodile tears, Snow gripped Li Ran's finger shining his tiny beady eyes at Lu Meng.

"..."

Taking out a sunflower seed, he tried to lure the hamster to his side. Giving the bait a punctual glance, Snow turned his head away crawling up Li Ran's arm to his shoulder.

"..."

"Haha, Snow abandoned you"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.9K 153 12
Maya Hart has always had a crush on Josh Matthews. When she found out he returned her feelings, but wanted to wait, she wasn't happy, but knew it wa...
13.4K 752 42
შეძლებს თუ არა გულგატეხილი გოგონა ვინმეს ისევ შეყვარებას? თქვენ რას ფიქრობთ?
1.4K 40 57
What ever I decide to put here.
3.3M 176K 43
[FIRST BOOK IN THE 'HIS' SERIES] [2017] "Hi." Kyla smiles nervously. "Hi." Cole greets back, just as nervously. The boys and I share a roll of the ey...