System: Host... Please stop s...

De Renyuu_Kagate

If System 010 could describe his host in one word, then he would have long since became god. Acting shameless... Mais

Arc 1 ch 1.1: Selling Meng to the business Emperor
Ch 1.2
Ch 1.3
Ch 1.4
Ch 1.5
Ch 1.6
Ch 1.7
Ch 1.8
Ch 1.9
Ch 1.10 (Arc 1 End)
Arc 1 Ch 1.1: Selling Meng to the business emperor
Ch 1.2
Ch 1.3
Ch 1.4
Ch 1.5
Ch 1.6
Ch 1.7
Ch 1.8
Ch 1.9
Ch 1.10 (Arc 1 End)
Arc 2 Ch 2.1: Selling Meng to the The demonic leader
Ch 2.2
Ch 2.3
Ch 2.4
Ch 2.5
Ch 2.6
Ch 2.7
Ch 2.8
Ch 2.9
Ch 2.10 (Arc 2 End)
Arc 2 Epilogue
Extra: Xi Meng x Snow NSFW
Extra: Chu Ai x Wei Ran NSFW
Arc 3 Ch 3.1: Selling Meng to the wrong powerhouse?
Ch 3.2
Ch 3.3
Ch 3.4
Ch 3.5
Ch 3.6
Ch 3.7
Ch 3.8
Ch 3.9
Ch 3.10
Ch 3.11 (Arc 3 End) GORE ALERT
Arc 4 Ch 4.0: Selling Meng to the Greatest Movie Emperor
Ch 4.1
Ch 4.2
Ch 4.4
Ch 4.5
Ch 4.6
Ch 4.7
Ch 4.8
Ch 4.9
Ch 4.10
author note
Extra: Drunken Woe (Pei Mo x Li Ran NSFW)
Extra: A fun afternoon (Slight tear jerking)
Arc 5 Ch 5.1: Selling Meng to the sickly Second Generation
Ch 5.2
Ch 5.3
Ch 5.4
Ch 5.5
Ch 5.6
Ch 5.7 (GORE)
Ch 5.8
hehehe
Extra: Odd Experience (Lan Ruru x Tai Qing)
Extra: Yu Wu
Extra: @InnocentYoungMaster
Extra: Ning Lou x Yu Yan
I'm SoRrY :P
Arc 6 Ch 6.1: Selling Meng to the Psychopath Cultivator
Ch 6.2
Ch 6.3
Ch 6.4
Ch 6.5
Ch 6.6
Ch 6.7
Author Note

Ch 4.3

7.8K 465 52
De Renyuu_Kagate

"What do you mean with your words?"

"Just saying, you don't seem like your acting, more like saying whatever your personality entitles. With your 'acting' like this, you can never play roles other than resentful villains or two-faced bastards"

Everyone in the room inhaled sharply at his venomous tongue.

"M-mr Li, please be more forgiving to these newcomers, talent needs to be nurtured"

"Even if talent can be nurtured, innate character cannot be changed"

Faith was on the verge to beating up this insolent man.

"Hmm! Next number"

"N-No.19"

Snow enjoyed watching the protagonists face change from white to red then to black but the cashew nut supply in his cheek was slowly dwindling and Snow really wanted to get more.

Squeaking softly, he ordered Li Ran around.

"Squeak squeak squeak squeak!" (Quickly let me refill the cashew nuts!)

Li Ran's face was shrouded in black lines.

"I'm... gonna quickly get something"

Running out of the room, he ran into his private room to collect the bag of cashew nuts then returned to the audition room.

"Sorry for the delay"

When Li Ran entered, he saw Lu Meng ready to act out his lines.

"Squeak squeak" (He's my owner)

Surprised at the handsomeness of the man, Li Ran took a moment to observe before smiling cheerfully.

"He reminds me of a friend of mine! Maybe they'll get together one da- OUCH"

Holding his injured ear, he stared tearfully at the hamster on his shoulder before whispering in Snow's ear.

"Why did you bite me?"

"Squeak squeak" (No reason)

"Lies!"

"Squeak Squeak Squeak?" (Are you questioning me?)

"...no"

Sitting back at his assigned seat, he tried to ignore the cold stare of Lu Meng after seeing the hamster perched on his shoulder.

"O-Ok, please act out scene 1 of the first book"

The female judge blushed hard after choosing which lines to read. Sneaking a peak at the lines indicated, Snow was ready to claw her face off.

The first book started with a sultry scene and she just asked him to perform it. If he doesn't slap her a few times then he won't be a hamster!

"Squeak Squeak" (Change it)

"Act out scene 37 of the third book"

Even Li Ran was nauseated by the female judges audacity, no one in the room dared to object against his order as he wasn't someone anyone of them wanted to offend.

Lu Meng read the line then promptly placed it on the chair.

"Me? Regret?"

His melancholic voice echoed in the big room, everyone stared unblinkingly as he lowered his hand to cover his mouth.

"In my life..."

"No one has made me regret what I've done"

All the judges felt terrified watching the crazy smile trying to be kept hidden by his hand.

His psychotic aura made everyone in the room feel like they were the person who felt betrayed and scared of this lover of theirs, the horror of watching the person who you once loved take everything away from you and not feel anything for it.

After ending the scene with him changing his psycho smile to a normal one then turning to walk away, Lu Meng reverted his face back to an indifferent mask and approached Li Ran.

"I have a feeling he's even more dangerous than you"

"Squeak squeak squeak" (You're probably right)

Extending his hand, Lu Meng placed his hand in front of Snow waiting for him to walk on his own.

Feeling a little sheepish, he crawled onto the outstretched hand and snuggled into the warmth.

"Squeak" (Sorry)

Placing the apologetic hamster onto his own shoulder, Lu Meng sat back on the seat ready for the comments on his performance.

"...I can't even describe how I feel right now"

"Well I can"

All of them turned to Li Ran waiting for his vicious remarks.

"If the one before had absolutely no hope in being a real actor, then you are the complete opposite. You are born for the camera!"

His genuine praise made Snow feel more proud.

"Squeak squeak! Squeak squeak squeak!" (That's right! That's my owner!)

Feeling a little smug, he puffed up his chest and rubbed Lu Meng's cheek with his head.

The judges were a little skeptical when Li Ran brought a hamster into the room but now they were full blown stunned. The indifferent facade was thawed and Lu Meng graced them with a tiny smile.

"OMG you are a handsome one, remember to call me later, I need updates on how your doing"

Writing his private number, he gave the paper to Snow before returning to his seat.

The judges: "..."

Lu Meng: "..."

Snow: "...Squeak?" (...Sure?)

Leaving the room, Lu Meng was ready to punish the disobedient hamster.

"Why were you on his shoulder?"

Snow had a feeling Lu Meng could understand him and just relayed everything that happened.

Narrowing his eyes in anger, Lu Meng was pondering whether to keep this little critter in a cage to prevent it from running around or tie a leash to it.

He knew Snow didn't like to be in a cage but if it kept being disobedient, he would not be lenient.

Depositing Snow back on his shoulder, he left with his manager even though he totally ignored his existence in the car.

Once they returned home, Snow sat on top of Lu Meng's phone refusing to budge even at the lure of food.

After ten minutes of coaxing, Lu Meng failed to rescue his kidnapped phone and took a shower.

Quickly dialling the number on the paper, he started chatting with Li Ran.

"Squeaaaakkkkk" (Heeeyyyyyyyy)

"Heeeyyyyyy"

"Squeak?" (Help me?)

"Depends if it's related to the icy looking guy or my snacks"

"Squeak" (Both)

"Then it's a big fat no"

"Squeak squeak squeak" (well it's no longer a question)

"Why are both you, my manager and my dad like that?"

"Squeak squeak squeak" (because great minds think alike)

"..."

Li Ran felt like he was being insulted by a hamster. (A/N You totally are)

"Squeak squeak, squeak squeak squeak. Squeak squeak" (Long story short, my owner needs a new manager. Find one)

"Fine, we all listen to a hamster we met in a day"

"Squeak" (Naturally)

Sighing in defeat, Li Ran cut the call then called his manager.

"What"

"Zu'er, can you arrange a new manager to no.21 of the audition I judged today?"

"Was it the one who everyone was whispering about?"

"Yeah"

"Hmm, he definitely is a good seedling, I'll be his new manager since I can tell he would easily scare off anyone"

"Ok, thanks for the help"

"Hmm, hope he's more helpful than you"

Scratching his head, Li Ran wanted to cry in indignation.

Why am I the bullied one?

Calling the hamster again, he tragically relayed his managers words.

"Squeak" (Thanks)

"Did you actually just thank me!!?"

"Squeak" (Yeah)

"I think I need more sleep"

"Squeak Squeak!" (How rude!)

"Whatever I'm tuning out for today"

"Squeak Squeak" (Night night)

Finally finished his task for the day, he finally returned his hostage.

"Who was that"

"Squeakkkkkkk" (Nobodyyyyy)

Flipping Snow onto his back, Lu Meng assaulted the unsuspecting hamsters stomach rubbing it until Snow was squeaking in laughter.

"Squeak Squeak Squeak Squeak! (Hahahahaha spare me!)

"What did you eat? You've gotten fatter"

"Squeak..." (ummm...)

"Honesty will get you leniency"

"Squeak..." (Some snacks...)

"Go on"

"Squeak Squeak?" (A bag of cashew nuts?)

Sighing in relief, Lu Meng picked up Snow onto his chest stroking his fur.

"What if you ate something bad? It could have killed you"

"Squeak squeak" (I'm sorry)

"Don't eat anything unless I've said you can"

"Squeak" (Ok)

Striding into the bedroom, he turned off the light and hugged the little hamster in his chest on the bed welcoming the small warmth it gave.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

108K 7.5K 41
Elana Ferrer never really had goals. For her, life consisted of nothing but surviving school until the next day -- until she saw him. In the eyes of...
413 23 6
What he had pictured in his head when he'd first thought of teaching were long, sweeping orations, students hanging on his every word, young minds be...
214 2 11
DO NEVER EVER TAKE THIS SERIOUSLY. I WILL KEEP TRYING TO GET ACTUAL DANGANRONPA AI ART OKAY ANYWAYS. the cover is not ai art.
692 102 8
Stop crying and laugh (I'm also making this because I have too many memes in my gallery so I can just store them here instead of course.) ...