Futatsu no Kuroi o to Nihon n...

By ShadowNinja270

The first book of the Chronicle Series This story is about a school kids attend that they thought was a regu... More

Episode 1: The Beginning
Episode 2: Is this really a school?

Episode 3: Arcade

3 0 0
By ShadowNinja270

---The Next Morning---

Drake and Malcom wasted no time getting dressed and ready to explore their new home. But, a single thought was still on their mind remained. This "Amalgamation" threat and that four academies were supposed to work together and silence it. Malcom and Drake were quickly interrupted by the sight of an anime and videogame district a few blocks down. A large crowd surrounded it as if there was an event going happening. Malcom and Drake could hear the faint sound of singing and music playing.

Malcom: What the?

Drake: A concert?

Malcom: More like a sweat weeaboo gathering. Which I am interested.

Drake: Knowing my luck the singer would appear to be this cute chick but we find out that it's just a dude in disguise.

Malcom: Please don't jinx us. Or me.

Malcom and Drake begun to explore this event. It turns out, it's a concert in the middle of the street with loud pop music filling the atmosphere. The two teens approached the crowd of cheering people and partying individuals. A single girl stood on a makeshift stage by herself, surrounded by speakers blasting j-pop music. She looked no younger than sixteen with light skin, silver hair with pink colored eyes. The style of the girl's hair is in an eccentric swirly twintail with blue and pink ribbons in her hair. She also wore a tilted black and white checkered mini top hat it a tiny pink beat on the side of the bill. The singer wore a black denim vest over a white blouse and wore a red plaid skirt with red and black striped thigh socks topped off with cute black shoes.

Drake: Hmm...

Malcom: What?

Drake: It's that time. That fap time. Saving... image saved.

Malcom: Sometimes I'm embarrassed to go out to public with you.

Drake: So... who is this chick?

Malcom: It's clear that she's an idol singer. Something like that.

Drake: There's something weird about her. Can't put my finger on it but, I can sense it.

Malcom: Right, right.

A small handful of about, five to six fans spun around and faced the two students in a look of anger and irritation.

???: What?! Are you saying that you have no idea who this beautiful singer is?!

Drake: Uh... yeah?

??? 2: This is Fumiko Ichimaru! Idol sensation of the year!

Drake: Oh yeah... idols.

Malcom: Ok, what's with the unenthusiasm in your voice?

Drake: *shrugs shoulders* I'm not that hyped of idols... they're all the same.

Malcom: That's literally saying that all anime is the same. Or all video games.

Drake: Bitch what?

???: I know he's not disrespecting Ichimaru-sama!

??? 3: We should kill them!

Drake: Bitch, WHAT?!

With an intense argument forming, the crown turned their attention to the black guys, away from their beloved idol. The girl, Fumiko noticed and her singing started to go astray. The movements in her elegant, cute danced stopped.

Malcom: Ya'll need to back the fuck up!

Drake: Malcom, I'm gonna throw hands!

??? 2: I'll have you know that Ichimaru-dono's done more than what you two could ever do! It's a disgrace not acknowledging her existence!

??? 4: You should commit seppuku right now!

Drake: Fuck off, I'm not trying to play sudoku!

???: You're just jealous because she'll never acknowledge you or your pathetic egos!

??? 3: Leave these sacred grounds at once, heretics!

Malcom: Drake,

Drake: Yeah?

Malcom: We have to leave, now. These fucking weebs are more weeb than us and I'm not going to jail for fighting weebs.

Drake: I like my free scholarship. In Japan I might add.

The two dark skinned teens slowly started to back away from the raging crowd of otakus that aren't letting up. Fumiko's singing came to a halt as she glared at newly formed crowd. All of her attention was gone, stolen by these two random guys.

???: Apologize! Apologize to Ichimaru-sama for your ignorance!

Drake: Malcom, we gotta go! Run! These fat fucks don't have the stamina for us!

Malcom: BET!

Malcom and Drake turned around and started running for it but, came to a stop when they encountered the irritated idol blocking their path. The crown of fanboys froze like deer in headlights. Fumiko had her hands on her hips, leaning with an attitude.

Drake: What the-

Fumiko: How dare you!

In a blink of an eye, the entire fanbase dropped to their knees, bowing to the idol begging for forgiveness. Drake looked over at them, creeped the fuck out.

Drake: Is this the same feeling that foreigners give the Justin Bieber fan base when they act cringy as shit?

Fumiko: I spend a very long time working for this and I refuse to have it taken away by me from you two!

Malcom: Look, ma'am, uh... Ichimaru-san-

Fumiko: Keep my name out of your filthy mouth!!

Malcom: Oh geez, damn, okay then.

Fumiko: Hmp!

The idol with a bad attitude crossed her arms and face away from the boys.

Fumiko: Since you've ruined my performance, you're gonna have to make it up for me! I'm tired of having to deal with filthy dark mongols like you who exist to rape women!

Drake snapped back at the small girl.

Drake: Hoe, Imma-

Malcom: DRAKE! Stop!

Malcom focused back on the idol.

Malcom: Lady listen to me, you have this all wrong!

Fanboy: You disgusting creature! Return to the desert form which you came!

Fanboy 2: I'm tired of seeing you all over our sacred websites infecting our beautiful women!

Drake: Rascim is bad enough in America, don't fuckin' do this here! We didn't mean any harm or insult to you guys! C'mon!

Fumiko: On your knees.

Drake: What?

Malcom: Shit, just buy me dinner and a movie first.

Drake: No really, what?

Fumiko: On your knees and bow! Apologize if you want me to think that you two didn't mean to insult me!

Drake and Malcom looked at each other with that classic "you got me fucked up" look plastered on their faces. Right now, they were conflicted. The urge to fight was real but the boys know once they start the fight with the locals, their adventure was over before it started. Until, Nanami walks by....

_______________________________________________________________________

Nanami: M-Malcom...what are you doing here?

Malcom: Nanami? Hey, I don't know what's going on....I think I'm about to get raped by a narcissist idol.

Drake: I swear if this little girl whips out a dick, I'm done with this story.

Malcom: That's two for fourth wall break. Anyways, what's up with this noise?

Nanami: Fumiko, you know it's forbidden to battle fellow students outside of school.

Malcom: Battle?

Drake: Hold up.

Malcom: Nanami, you're telling me this little thing here wants to fight us?

Nanami: That's correct....

Malcom: Look at her *rest arm on top of Fumiko's head* she so harmless.

Fumiko swiftly flips Malcom over her shoulders and nails him in the head.

Malcom: Ok....slightly turned on....

Fumiko keeps punching Malcom on the ground. Eventually she gets up and looks at Drake.

Drake: Uh.....

Malcom: Drake....tag out.

Drake: Wait! Wait! Wait!

Fumiko begins to run after Drake at full force.

Drake: Get this psycho cunt away from me!

Nanami: Malcom....are you guys always causing problems?

Malcom: Well we don't cause it, they just happened to occur around us.

Nanami: *Laughs* People would think you guys are trouble makers.

Malcom: I don't wanna be known as that, do I look like I caused trouble?

Nanami: *Silent*

Malcom: Okay, I don't caused trouble and you know that.

Nanami: *Silent*

Malcom: Not on purpose...

Nanami: *Still silent*

Malcom: Okay, one time in Quebec but that's besides the point....Nanami....why does she want to battle? Better question what does she mean by battle?

Nanami: It's a lot to explain don't worry at school we have a class to explain it all to you.

Malcom: Okay good....what about right now since she's trying to kill us?

Nanami: Oh, she can't do anything anymore.

Malcom: How?

Nanami: Magic doesn't work in certain areas, mainly where it's over populated. The worst she can do is physically fight you.

Malcom: Oh....

Drake: Okay guys...*Points at Fumiko gnawing at the top of his head* what kind of anime bullshit is this?

------A few minutes later-----

Fumiko: After some reasonable thought I decided to forgive you.

Malcom: After kicking both our asses....sure.

Fumiko: You deserve it for not acting like the other scum followers of mine.

Drake: *Whispers to Malcom* Is this bitch serious?

Malcom: *Whispers back* She got me all the way fucked up.

Fumiko: I can hear you two!

Malcom: Yeah yeah yeah. If we're done here, we gotta go.

Fumiko: Rude, you're going to brush a pretty idol off just like that?

Malcom: Nanami, is there anything cool near here?

Fumiko: Hey!

Nanami: There's an arcade not too far from here.

Drake: Sweet, a Japanese arcade!

Malcom: Do you wanna tag along with us?

Nanami: Sure, I'm done with my errands anyways...but I have request.

Malcom: What is it?

Nanami: *Whispers*

Malcom: *Whispers* She just tried to kill us.

Nanami: *Looks at Malcom with a stern look*

Malcom: [That's hot as fuck] *Sighs* Fumiko...do you want to come along?

Fumiko: Why would I even think about going with you two low life disgusting males.

Drake: Suit yourself.

Fumiko: A- Wait! I will be coming along only to protect Nanami and any other girls from your indecent acts.

Malcom: If that's what you want to think of this as sure. Just hurry up.

Fumiko: Wait!

-----Down the road-----

Drake: So the school uses magic?

Nanami: Mhmm, and all kinds for instance Fumiko Is a great support for her team.

Malcom: Oh that's so cool, I love being support in battle arena games. They are extremely useful!

Fumiko: *Blushes and looks away* W-Well at least someone knows the importance of being a support.

Malcom: Is it possible for me to be one? Teach me Fumiko! *Gets in Fumiko's face*

Fumiko: *Turns red* Gross *Shoves Malcom away* I can't teach you my powers, it's not something you learn. You're just given it.

Drake: I hope I get a powerful attack base power.

Nanami: That's very common to have.

Malcom: What's yours Nanami?

Nanami: Well, I'm pretty sure I fall in the Defender category.

Drake: Categories?

Nanami: Yes, there are four main categories where we fall in at school. There are Attackers, which are the main source of dealing damage to the enemies. Defenders, who protects with shield or absorbs a lot of blows. Magical, those people usually casts spells and are great for crowd control. Finally, support are the people who either heals and buffs the team; or sabotage the enemy team.

Malcom: So you're a defender what kind?

Nanami: I don't use shields, I just take the damage head on.

Drake: You sound very scary to go against.

Nanami: *Laughs* I am.

Malcom and Drake: .....

Nanami: Oh look We're here.

The four teens stood in front of the massive arcade, the place had it all. Claw machines stretched as the eye can see. DDR pads everywhere, retro fighting games scattered throughout. The building was all lit up with many colorful lights, there were tons of people; yet there was so many games still available, that the group can still play a lot.

Malcom: This is legit as fuck.

Drake: Look at all these nerds, they actually make me feel like I have a good chance with the women here.

Malcom: Drake, we're nerds.

Drake: Not like these guys. I'm pretty sure they can beat all our asses.

Malcom: Not wrong.

Nanami: I recommend we start with easy games.

Fumiko: I wanna dance!

Drake: I wanna fight things, dude they got MKX!

Malcom: And sick ass racing games!

Nanami: ....or you all can scatter and do your own things.

-----One gaming Montage later-----

Malcom and Drake walks around a little bit observing all the claw machines.

Malcom: Nothing really special in these things.

Drake: All I see is things we have already, wait isn't that Fumiko?

Fumiko: *Focused on the claw machine* Come on come on...*sighs*

Malcom: Yo Fumiko, what are ya trying to get?

The two guys stared at the claw machine full of figurines that look like Fumiko in various poses and outfits.

Malcom: .....You sure are narcissistic.

Fumiko: It's not like that! They...just like to make figurines of me. Though I don't want them to, they still do. That's why I'll collect them all and destroy them.

Malcom: Who does this?

Fumiko: I don't know, but I don't like it. The thought of people having me in their rooms doing lewd things...

Drake: Why do I feel like she's showing a side we shouldn't see?

Malcom: Looks like we got no choice...Drake get the other machine.

Drake: Ya boii gots this.

Fumiko: You guys don't have enough money to get them all, you have to successfully get them to get a free turn, it's impossible.

Malcom: Done, that's all of them.

Fumiko: Say what?

Drake: Here you go, that's all of them from here too.

Fumiko: ....How did you guys?

Malcom: Claw machines aren't very hard...though we had a couple slip ups.

Fumiko: You're just gonna give them away like that?

Drake: Yup.

Malcom: It's fucked up that they put these out in the world without your permission.

Drake: If we find them, we'll fuck them up.

Fumiko: You....you idiots wasted a lot of money!

Drake: *Whispers to Malcom* She's more tsundere than you.

Malcom: Fuck you.

Drake: I love you too.

Fumiko: Hmph.

Drake: Wait is that VR?!?!

Malcom: Sweet let's check it out.

Nanami: *Walks up to Fumiko* They're not as bad as you think huh?

Fumiko: Shut up I'll never trust them.

Nanami: Though, you let them call you by your first name as well.

Fumiko: *Blushes* I-It's because they dont really know about they way names work.

Nanami: Yes they do.

Fumiko: I hate you too.

Nanami: Wow you are tsundere.

Fumiko: No one asked you.

Malcom: Hey you two, they even have a virtual reality shooter.

Drake: It's with teams of four, wanna play?

Nanami: Sure.

Fumiko: I guess I spare my precious time with you two, since you need a fourth.

Malcom: It connects with people randomly across Japan. So we'll never know our opponents, we have to be sharp.

Drake: Lets go!

The four put on the headsets to enter a virtual matchmaking lobby.

Drake: Bruh it's like Siege.

Malcom: God dammit!

Drake: We got this, it's about to get sweaty.

Nanami: I have no idea who to pick?

Fumiko: What's a compensator?

Malcom: ....Drake we're going to lose.

Drake: Nonsense.

Nanami: Malcom, what do I do?

Malcom: When the battle starts we'll select a character and basically do whatever the objective is.

Fumiko: I don't play games, what's the difference between a reflex and a red dot? Oh weapon skins and charms!

Malcom: *Looks at Drake*

Drake: ......nonsense!

Malcom: *Sighs* Lets just lose already.

Announcer: Round one secure the area.

Drake: Thank god.

Malcom: Okay based on how you guys usually fight in real life, Nanami I recommend playing Montagne or Blitz they have shields. Fumiko, choose Finka she heals us but only a couple times. Drake I guessing you're going Glaz?

Drake: *Already holding a sniper* uhhhhh....

Malcom: Okay, I'll go Ying for disrupting.

Fumiko: These guns looks so real. *Points at Drake*

Drake: Watch where you aim that.

Fumiko: What? It's not like I can hurt my team..*Pulls the trigger at Malcom's head*

Drake and Nanami: .....

Fumiko: Whoops.

Drake: Its okay, he's was going to die first anyways.

Nanami: This shield is huge and it protects my whole bo-

Nanami gets capped through the head by an enemy from a window.

Drake: Fuck they're roaming already.

Fumiko: I don't like this game anymore!

Drake: Its okay we just don't have a shield anymore and our main attacker is also dead. I seen worse unless they-

An explosion appeared between the two, causing the round to end.

Fumiko: What happened?

Drake: ...have impact grenades.

Announcer: Round two defend.

Malcom: Okay....Fumiko go Doc, and don't shoot me.

Fumiko: I didn't know!

Malcom: Nanami Clash has a shield so go her. Drake I assuming-

Drake: Look at my little Yokai!

Malcom: Okay, I'll go Jager to stop projectiles.

The four spawned in a garage with a snowmobile in it.

Drake: Okay start reinforcing the wooden walls, hunker down.

Malcom: I sat up all my ADS Nanami, let's roam and pick them off.

Nanami: Ok.

Drake: Fumiko, stay here and defend with me.

Fumiko: Right.

-----Malcom and Nanami-----

Malcom: Keep your shield out and shock the enemies, I'll pick them off from behind you.

Nanami: Got it.

The two see two enemies crawling on the ground. They looks completely unequipped and almost dead already.

Nanami: Do we still attack, they look harmless?

Malcom: No mercy.

Nanami: I like the sound of that.

Nanami lets out several zaps to impair the two as Malcom shoots the two in the head.

Nanami: Nice shot.

Malcom: I'm surprised that worked, aiming is easier with a real feeling weapon rather than a controller. Let's head back to the others.

Nanami: Ok.

-----Drake and Fumiko-----

Drake: Heads up two of them are on the other side of the wall.

Fumiko: What do we do?

Drake: So they're going to blow the wall, I'll disrupt them; you just need to focus and shoot them okay?

Fumiko: I don't know...

Drake: Come on we have no other safe way.

The wall crumbled as they charged it with explosives. Drake's little drone released an ultrasonic pulse that made the two enemies dazed.

Drake: Now!

Fumiko: *Aims and screams* Don't shoot me!!!

Drake: ....You can open your eyes now.

Fumiko: Wha-what happened.

Malcom: Good job you got them.

Announcer: Round three attack.

Malcom: Same strat.

Drake: We should be fine as long as they don't-

Announcer: Round four defend.

Drake: Throw....impact grenades...

Malcom: That's so fucking cheap. Everyone hunker down again.

Nanami: Wait I hear gunfire already...

Fumiko: They're not close though.

Announcer: Round won.

Malcom: Why did they team kill?

Drake: Hang on we got a message.

???: Let's makes things a little interesting...you guys seem skilled enough. So how about a little wager.

Malcom: What kind of wager?

???: It's you four vs. us, loser pays for the other's game.

Drake: Malcom, we have to win, we don't have that kind of money!

Nanami: Or we can just take the bet...

Malcom: That wouldn't be very interesting though.

Fumiko: I say lets do it.

Nanami: It does seem very fun.

Malcom: You're on!

Announcer: Final round attack.

Malcom: Okay, Nanami go Montagne, Drake go Blitz, I go Fuze.

Fumiko: What about me?

Malcom: Okay, Fumiko...you are literally going to be the only one with an actual weapon.

Fumiko: What?

Drake: Go Ash, and we're going to protect you ok?

Fumiko: That's crazy.

Malcom: Whatever you do keep shooting, even if we start dying.

Nanami: I like this plan, so noble.

Fumiko: I don't even know how to play this game.

Drake: You got this.

Malcom: Everyone move out!

The four quickly ran to a wall where they heard footsteps by.

Drake: The objective is on the other side of this wall.

Malcom: Fumiko shoot it with your other weapon.

Fumiko: It's concrete its not going to-

Drake: Just shoot it.

The huge projectile pierced the wall and drilled deep making the entire thing crumble.

Malcom: Shoot!

Fumiko shoots one man straight through the head. Nanami Step in front of everyone absorbing a barrage of grenades making her fall lifeless to the ground. Fumiko the shoots another one down. Drake runs in and flashes one in the other room and Fumiko downs him in an instant. Drake then steps on a bear trap like device only to be shot in the head. Malcom block the remaining rounds pushing forward. In the doorway he sat wait for the enemy to reload, he pushes forward only to be blown away by a device on the door. Fumiko Charges in shooting in all directions. The room growed silent only to see a man crawling holding a wound. Fumiko walks towards him with a pistol slowly.

???: You guys are almost like pros....though...you can't be seriously about to win...

Fumiko: Wrong...we just did *Shoots him in the head*

Announcer: Blue team wins, close game!

Drake: Wow that was so badass!

Malcom: Good job Fumiko!

Fumiko: *Winks* It was nothing.

Nanami: Looks like this game was free after all...

Drake: Fucking love that game.

Malcom: I still don't.

----Outside the arcade----

Nanami: I had fun thanks for letting me join.

Fumiko: H-here...

Malcom: Why are you giving us a figurine the we got for you?

Fumiko: It's a thank you gift from helping me, from yours truly.

Drake: Tsundere as fuck.

Fumiko: *Smashes Malcom's foot*

Malcom: [Still very attracted to that.]

Fumiko: Don't think any different I still don't like you two scum.

Drake: Yeah yeah.

Nanami: Let's do this again sometime.

Malcom: Hell yeah.

-----Apartment-----

Drake: Today was fun.

Malcom: *Puts his figurine with the others* Yeah, what do you want to do tomorrow?

Drake: Just stay in, I'm tired as fuck; plus we still got to unpack everything.

Malcom: Yeah sounds like a plan.

Drake: Let's use the strategy we used today with the boiis tomorrow.

Malcom: Fuck that game.

Next Time on Futatsu no Kuroi o to Nihon no Mahou

Malcom: We have to battle Fumiko's team?

Drake: What kind of PE is this!?!?

Manzo: You idiots better not lose this for us.

Nanami: Malcom, Drake; I can't hold him back forever, go now!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 89 17
This is a now [REVAMPED] sequel to "I heard the howls". It's the same idea as the first story I'm gonna be making changes to the story maybe add new...
1.4M 48K 22
[Just so everyone that reads this book knows, I have made the decision to just leave this book to rest. I won't edit it ever probably and no future s...
268K 10.6K 49
The first part from The Elements series. Meet Shadow Renoir. She's in her last year in high school and she's one of those kid you see in the hallway...
6.2K 885 32
WHAT DO YOU DO WHEN YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE IS INVITED STRAIGHT INTO THE HEART OF YOUR HOUSE? Seven years ago, Rhysa Jiang ran. She buried her past, cho...