My Doll - Sebastian Stan || x...

By TheQueenReaders

"Good to see your face again, doll." He smirks. In desperate need of money, (Y/N) looked everywhere and tried... More

Introduction
1 | Unlucky Day
2 | Dine With Us
3 | Opportunity
4 | Job Interview
5 | Mr. Stan
6 | Family Issues
7 | Confirmation
8 | Boss
Part 2 | Boss
9 | Hints
Part 2 | Moving

10 | Moving

2.7K 51 22
By TheQueenReaders

Word Count: 1054

( Your P.O.V. )

"Why is he asking for you to pack your stuff?" Zen asked as she closed the zipper of my bag and placed it down on the floor.

I called Zendaya to help me out with my apartment stuff and tell her what Sebastian had told me to do. Just told my now ex-boss that I quit because I found a new job, "Well, I don't know either! Maybe it has something to do with my job." I replied and sighed in relief when I placed the final item inside a box and sealed it with a tape.

She placed her hands on her hips and tilted her head, "You're moving out? Is it too far from us?" Her voice has a tint of worry, making me look towards her and gave Zen a reassuring smile, also hoping that it's not far away from them.

Carrying the last box and putting it in the living room, I lay myself down to the couch and covered my eyes with my arm, "I don't know why it is required to gather my things and move out to a new place as a helper for Stan Industry. To be honest, Sebastian is quite a stubborn one and he's my boss, so I have no choice but to listen and follow."

Her lips tug up into a smirk and sat down on the armrest, "Hmm..." She tried to hold her laugh and I could easily read her mind by just her expression, gently kicking her side, "Oh my god, stop being so dirty minded!"

"Oi! Your mind is also dirty. Or else, you wouldn't even understand what I meant!" She sassed, pointing her finger at me and I just rolled my eyes, not wanting to argue because she's definitely right. I'm not one of those girls who are "innocent". I can also be a dirty minded bitch, but I always keep it to myself because I don't want others to be weirded out.

Then my phone made a sound, meaning I got a message so Zen picked it up for me and read it, "The truck has arrived. Come on, let's get working."

•~•~₩~•~•

I sighed as we both hugged each other tightly and Zen rubbing my back, her words got a bit muffled as she spoke, "Don't forget about us, alright?"

I chuckled and pulled apart, "Zen, stop talking like I'm gonna migrate! I promise I will call or visit." We both smiled and she kissed my cheek, not noticing someone is approaching us until they cleared their throat.

We turned our heads at the person and Zen's eyes went wide and her jaw dropped, not expecting him to be here, "Holy shit, you're Sebastian Stan!"

Seb chuckled and nodded, "Yes, I am! And let me guess, you're (Y/N)'s best friend?" He asked, looking at me for an answer.

I smiled and answered his question with a nod, watching them shake hands and exchange names. I really wanted to ask him why there's a need to do all of this but then I remembered the contract, so I just shut my mouth.

After their small talk, Seb crossed his arms and turned back to me, "Well, it is time to go, (Y/N). Maybe you can also bring Zendaya with you." He suggested and I gasped, grabbing Zen's arm and slightly shake her, wanting to come with me.

She was hesitant so I pouted and used my puppy dog eyes and of course, it worked and we eventually got into Seb's car and took off. I usually sit in the passenger seat but since mama Zen is coming with me, I sat with her in the back, talking about anything and Sebastian stayed silent, a small smile on his face as he took small glances at me through the mirror.

•~•~₩~•~•

My eyes wandered around the hall in awe as we both held each other's hand and squeezed it, trying not to squeal like an excited kid going to Disneyland and continue to follow Sebastian, passing every door. Zendaya asked him for me why to pack up and he told her that I'm moving into a condominium where it's near my work.

I suddenly bumped into Sebastian's back, not realizing he halted and quickly apologized, which he just waved it off and we all turned to the smooth, dark oak door, "(Y/N), this is your new room." He gave me two gold keys that are attached to a split key, "And your things are going to be here in any minute, so enjoy and relax inside."

I smiled, "Can I open it now?"

Seb chuckled and gestured me to do it, "I'm dealing with something right now and later, I'll message you." He gave us a nod and went on his way.

An awkward silence took over before we looked at each other and laughed, "Oh my goodness, I'm excited!" I giggled and prepared the key, positioning it at the keyhole and inserted it.

I twisted it and the door unlocked, our excitement hyping up and I opened it, our jaws immediately dropped at the sight of my room.

The floor tile is shining white and the walls are light gray. Soft black and light gray carpets are placed under the comfortable chairs and expensive looking furniture. There is a huge window with large grey curtains, showing the beautiful view of the city and outside of it is a balcony with a wooden table and 4 chairs. Then I just noticed that the other wall is a complete mirror.

At the other side of the room, there is the kitchen. A kitchen island on the center that has white marble surface and underneath it are 3 black stool with white cushion, black marble counters, white drawers and cabinets with silver handle, a sink, a big refrigerator, a stove with a connected oven, a microwave, a toaster, a coffee machine at the corner, a container that is filled with different kinds of kitchen tools, a small kitchen corner rack contained with different types of spices and it is made of aluminum, and some calm lights brightened around the area.

We both just stood there with a stunned expression, both of us muttering 'Holy Shit' and cannot believe that I'm living in this glorious room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.5K 443 13
❝You don't have to leave you know...❞ ❝We love you very π’—π’†π’“π’š much...❞ ❝Oh my, what am I saying? Silly silly.❞ β–Όβ–³β–Όβ–³β–Όβ–³β–Όβ–³β–Όβ–³β–Όβ–³β–Όβ–³β–Όβ–³β–Όβ–³β–Όβ–³β–Όβ–³β–Όβ–³ 𝕀 𝕕𝕠 β„•οΏ½...
772K 13.3K 78
"You are MINE! And I would like to see anyone who dares to tell me otherwise, even you." He glares down at me. His eyes, they're so dark, so cold and...
188K 4.2K 14
Sebastian is in love with your independent spirit. But will that be your demise? Excerpt: "I've never learned to love things correctly. Perhaps as a...
45.3K 1.6K 19
[Book 1]βœ“ 18+ Audience. Mature Themes. Kind, honest,humble, sweet, polite and absolutely beautiful. Hard faced, sometimes scary, but a good father. T...