Want [Sahyo] ✔️

Av mndzjn2748

Minatozaki Sana- troublemaker by day, a cheating gambler by night. Take note, a sexy motherfucker. Sana jus... Mer

Chapter 1: Gambling Master
Chapter 2: Enemies
Chapter 3: Unbothered
Chapter 4: The girl in the storage room
Chapter 5: Truth Or Dare.
Chapter 6: Sister
Chapter 7: memoirs of a sister
Chapter 8: Bullshitting
Chapter 9: Home
Chapter 10: New student
Chapter 11: Why her?
Chapter 12: Off
Chapter 13: Feel
Chapter 15: Friends
Chapter 16: Simple things
Chapter 17: Little Angels
Chapter 18: Babies and Futures
Chapter 19: Written Future
Chapter 20: I would, if I could.
Chapter 21: Her King
Chapter 22: Drunken Night
Chapter 23: Tired
Chapter 24: Arigato
Chapter 25: Two Summers Later
A Bonus Chapter
Author's note!

Chapter 14: Three hundred grand

4.7K 193 127
Av mndzjn2748

Sana's POV

I decided to give Seulgi a visit—ah! Ms. Park I mean. When I saw a pretty tall, slim lady wearing black ripped jeans and black shirt, her back facing me and seemed to be hesitant to go in.

Damn, she looks so cool.

I observe her, take a peek of the nurse inside.

'You're kinda creepy, ma'am' I said that made her jump almost dropping the bouquet she was holding.

'Wah!—Kid, don't do that' she said.

I crossed my arms and looked at her—more like judging her.

'Why are you looking at me like that?' She rudely asked.

'You're kinda weird? And you don't go to this school and I'm pretty sure you also don't work here' I said raising an eyebrow.

'I'm here for Seulgi, alright? Tryna surprise her'

I gasped, 'Wait. You're Park Soo-young?'

'That's Ms. Park for you' She said firmly especially the 'miss' part.

Yup, they're together.

She looked at me again,

'Wait, you're Sana? Minatozaki Sana? The kid who gets depressed because of a unrequited love?' She stated. WAY too specific I should say.

'Excuzes-moi, madame. It's not an unrequited love anymore' I stated, 'and how did you know about that?'

The nurse's door suddenly opened revealing the other Ms. Park.

'Oh, jagi? Why are you here?' She asked the weird lady

'S-Surprise? Haha' She cracked a very awkward smile whilst holding up the bouquet she was holding.

'Jagi?' I asked.

'Yeah, I'm married' Seulgi said showing me her ring on her ring finger that seem to be a wedding ring. 'I've been talking to you about her'

I glanced at the ither Ms. Park and then to her. I gasped.

'I thought you were talking about your sister the whole time!' I exclaimed.

They looked at me for a few sexonds and cracked a laughter.

'Oh my god! HAHAHAHA! N-No! She's my wife! Hahaha!' The lady wearing all black laughed hysterically.

———
'So? What brought you here to my office? Are you here to let out your depression again?' Seulgi scoffed.

'Ani. I'm here cause I'm bored' I excused. I averted my eyes to the sides when the two of them just looked at me, 'Okay, I'm actually here to say thanks and tell you that it's finally not an unrequited love for me' I uttered feeling a lil bit embarrased.

Seulgi stood up from her chair and gasped, 'oh my god! Finally, Sana!' She hugged me and shook me furiously. 'Oops! Sorry haha' she said and let go of me.

'Well, what's your next move?' She asked.

'I'm planning to take it slow, I guess. You know, take her out and all that so we could get the hang of it' I said as I massaged my nape.

'Hmm, I see. Well, you do you. I'll be here if ever you need me' She said.

'Thanks, Seulg—'

'Mrs. Park' they both said and both glared at me.

————-
'Hey, Vice Prez' I sat beside her, Jungkook's seat. As usual, she's focused on her work.

'Where were you at lunch?' She asked.

'Ms. Park's office'

She hummed and I took my time admiring all her features.

Damn, she's an actual perfection.

'Don't you have to do your project?' She asked not taking her eyes off of her work.

'I am. I'm doing it right now' I responded.

She looked at me and scoffed, 'You're staring at me' she pointed out and went back to work.

'Exactly. I'm staring at my inspiration for my project' I uttered. She looked at me and I saw her blushed.

'Minatozaki. Stop flirting with the vice president and do your work—where's Jungkook?' The president asked.

'Helping out to film Momo and Mina' Jihyo responded.

The president nodded slowly and went back to his computer.

'Yo, Sana. We actually need to do our work, man' Jeongyeon came up to me with a piece of paper.

'Are you done your part?' I looked up to her.

She nodded.

'Are you guys doing a song?' Jihyo asked.

I leaned on to her face and smirked, 'Yeah and it's for you actually'

She leaned back a little because of the sudden closeness of our faces. She's becoming a blush mess.

'And for Nayeon' Jeongyeon giggled behind Jihyo.

'S-so a love song then?' Jihyo asked tryna fix her posture.

'Love?' I smiled devilishly and leaned onto again. 'If that's how you wanna describe how I feel for you then I won't stop you' I shrugged.

I looked at her lips and licked my own, almost going for a kiss when she blocked my face and pushed it away from hers.

'Y-you're such an asshole, you know that?' She turned even more red and averted her eyes on the side.

'I know' I smirked in victory leaving her red as a tomato and went back to my spot with Jeongyeon.

I sat down still smiling like an idiot.

'Hey, not to interrupt your lovely moment but I need you in serious mode right now' Jeongyeon said as she leans on to me.

I looked at her and it does look serious.

'We have work tonight' She said in all seriousness. I knew in that moment, I needed to be serious.

———-
Third Person's POV

Casually sitting five tables from the target, the two expert cheating gamblers made their plans.

'He's Jyp, Jin-Young Park. He owns one of the best entertainment agencies here in Seoul. Mind you now, he's super rich' Jeongyeon, wearing glasses and a fancy suit.

'I know. Didn't I play with him multiple times already?' Sana, also wearing a fancy suit and rolex.

'Yeah but, he wasn't our target in those times. It was just a coincidence that he plays on the same tables as you, I guess' Jeongyeon said.

The two talked about their target and went on to their roles with an earpiece for them to communicate.

Sana grabbed two glasses of rum from the waiter that's walking around with a tray of alcohol. She stood beside the target who's watching the poker game.

'What's a rich old man doing here alone tonight?' Sana started her move.

(A/N: just imagine Jyp is old here. Like granpa type of old)

The old man looked at her and she handed one glass of rum to him which he accepted.

'You know, waiting for my target to come up to me and give me a glass of rum' the old man glanced at Sana.

Sana took a step back and placed her glass of rum on the table.

'Remember me? You owe me quite a lot. Always running off once you've won multiple hundreds of dollars' He calmly said and looked over to the poker table.

Sana decided to calm herself down and jusy leaned on to the rail, looked over to the poker game, 'If you're looking for me, I'm pretty sure a lot of people I beat are looking for me too' She scoffed.

'You're damn right, young lady. You have a bullet in your head' He said and took a sip of her alcohol. 'I'm pretty sure you have a reason as to why you're here and cheat'

Sana looked at him in shock but the man seemed to be unbothered about it.

'My parents left a quite big amount of debt for me to pay. I just have no choice' Sana truthfully responded.

'Hmm'

'Aren't you mad knowing that I cheated on every game we had?' Sana asked.

'Not really. It was fun anyway. I haven't had that much fun in so long' The old man chuckled, 'I tried beating you two in your game but I guess you're too expert in cheating'

Best them in their own game, huh. That's Sana's motto.

'You're actually my target right now, just so you know' Sana chuckled.

'Oh? That's good, I feel like spending money' The old man said, unbothered with the girl who's known as a cheater. 'How much do you need to pay all of your debt?'

Sana looked at him confused but she obliged to answer, '300 grand'

'Right well, let's play three rounds' Jyp shurghed and walked towards the poker table.

Sana didn't hesitate to follow while Jeongyeon watch form the audience. But mind you all, this time, she doesn't plan to cheat.

—————
The players on the table kept stealing glances from each other as sweat build on their forerheads. It's a one-on-one game.

For Sana tho, it's taking her a long time to complete the three hundred grands she need. Why? Cause she said it herself, she won't cheat this time.

'Hit me' The old man said to the dealer.

'Hit me' Sana said to the dealer too.

They both fixed their cards,

'Straight flush! Haha!' The old man cheered and laughed in confidence.

Sana on the other side looked hesitant to put down her cards. The girl and the old man made an eye contact with Jyp smirking and Sana's frown was quickly replaced with a smirk

'ROYAL FLUSH, OLD MAN! WAHAHAH!!!' Sana laughed hysterically, standing up from her seat and both fists on her waist.

The old man groaned in defeat while the audiences and the dealer's jaws dropped. It's quite rare for someone to get that kind of cards. What a game expert she is.

Sana looked back at Jeongyeon who watched her game. She winked at her best friend as her best friend applaud her.

'Alright, I guess I have to accept the defeat' The old man sighed.

Sana started collecting the bankrolls of more than three hundred grand happily. The players left the table with satisfaction smiles on their faces.

'I didn't cheat this time, old man. I promise' Sana said.

'I believe you' the old man patted her shoulder.

'Why are you so nice? I can't see a single hint of regret nor anger'

'That's because you remind me of my son when he was young' Jyp said. 'But he was about the same age as you when he started to build his own legacy and forget about his parents' He uttered. 'Aigoo, that rascal sure is a mad-man tsk tsk'

'I'm sorry...' sana looked down in guilt.

'Haha! It's alright. I had fun. I hope we can play again sometime' The man ruffled her hair and started walking to his car as his men guide him.

'I won't cheat for our next games, I promise!' Sana yelled making sure the man would hear her.

'Welp, that went well' Jeongyeon said popping out of nowhere.

Snaa smiled happily. She's thankful she was able to meet a man like him.

————
To be continued....

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

85.4K 2.7K 40
Kim Y/n, a girl who was forced to move to America and live with her mom. When her mom died she was left with her no good abusive step father. When he...
128K 4.9K 31
[COMPLETED + G!P + bad words] Lee Y/N a 21 year old woman who is finding a job since she's just playing games all day and night. Her friend who works...
67.8K 3K 32
A CEO who is not interested in any Celebrities, Idols. love life She rather focuses on her company. but what will happen if her father's best friend...
4.5K 108 23
Twice! The group where we can see 9 different girls who have one goal - be role models and successful idols in kpop. But there are some problems. Som...