HAKUNA MATATA, once upon a ti...

Від cnicholson2014

"Hakuna Matata! What a wonderful phrase Hakuna Matata! Ain't no passing craze It means no worries For the res... Більше

HAKUNA MATATA
PROLOGUE

- ACT ONE.

577 36 2
Від cnicholson2014

WELCOME TO STORYBROOKE.

— FOR THE FIRST FOUR YEARS OF HER LIFE, Kiara had learned much in her cub life. Born to King and Queen of the Pride Lands, Kiara learns to what it means to become a Queen. One day, she's swept off through a curse, that she unknowingly thrust into, Kiara is born as a newborn in the new world called Storybrooke. For 11 years, Sabrina Mills, learns what human life is made of. Until Emma Swan's arrival, Kiara or Sabrina, might just learn what a princess, does not entail. And with her older brother, and two dorky, but lovable companions, Sabrina learns that life, isn't always just as normal.

| ONCE UPON A TIME, SEASON ONE. |

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

147K 2.8K 31
In the whirlwind world of basketball and broken promises, Nailea finds herself at a crossroads as she prepares to transfer to the same college as Pai...
229K 9.3K 60
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...
368K 13.2K 59
After Pein's invasion, Naruto is betrayed by his comrades and left to die. When he wakes up, he somehow travelled back in time to when he was genin a...
267K 11.2K 40
ဤ Fic သည် အရမ်းရိုင်းစိုင်းသော အသုံးအနှုန်းတွေကိုသာသုံးထားသော Big Warning 🚨18+ Fic တပုဒ်ဖြစ်သည် ။