Singularity To Euphoria || Vk...

De aritaekooka

"What the hell was that?" Jungkook exclaimed, "Why did you kiss me?" "I...I..thought..." "That I was gay? Wel... Mai multe

1. Banana Milk
2. Handshake
3. Blackmail
4. Red Rose
5. Staring Contest
6. Baby Bear
7. Shipping
8. Singularity
9. Is it Love?
10. Drunk
11. Crush
12. Sexy Mole
14. Sore Ass
15. No Homo Bro
16. Heated Kiss
17. Answer
18. Goosebumps
19. Boyfriend
20. Moan
21. Wild Game
22. Dating
23. Whipped
24. Hell to Heaven
25. Euphoria
Thank You

13. Drama

4.3K 207 58
De aritaekooka

Fast update cz why not ;)

Heartbeat is so euphoric sjksjk I forgot how to breathe.

Ok, let's continue~

[][][][][]

"So we are destiny, hmm?"

As soon as those words slipped off Taehyung's lips, a shiver ran through the spine of Jungkook. Blood rushed towards his face and heart beat increased. An unknown tangling feeling showered all over his body.

He couldn't figure out how to react, how to answer, how to move; scratch that, how to breathe.

He overcame from the uncontrollable nerve system when Taehyung went back to his previous position standing straight in front of him keeping personal space.

"Nah, this is nothing but a coincidence," Jungkook replied with a blank face.

Yugyeom witnessed the scene and the boy seemed confused as fuck as usual. But he kept all his questions to himself to ask Jungkook later.

Taehyung just snickered in the reply, "Let's get started with the mission!"

"Okay!" Yugyeom exclaimed excitedly totally forgetting about Jungkook's confession of hating Taehyung. Jungkook seemed to forget that too.

Maybe because he is too engrossed with the project or maybe his feelings did change without his own acknowledgement. Jungkook just went along with the flow.

The trio went to the science lab to collect equipments. Each of them took different apparatus according to their plan. After they were done choosing, they started planning.

"We gotta plan together to make a better project," Taehyung said.

"You're right, man," Yugyeom retorted.

"No. Can we not make three different projects and represent all of them together?" Jungkook asked with irritation.

"We can but it'll take more time. We only have one week to complete it. If we work together, we can make an awesome project," Yugyeom tried to reason out.

"Yup! Team work makes the dream work," Taehyung said kicking his fist in the air.

Jungkook totally lost the debate and agreed with them nonetheless.

"Well, ok. But where to gather for further discussions?" Jungkook asked.

"We can't discuss in the campus area. Y'know 'cause anyone can copy our idea," Yugyeom said with a serious tone.

"Yeah, Let's talk about this at any of ours home," Taehyung said.

"Not my home," Jungkook retorted quickly.

"But why?" Taehyung asked.

"There's guest," Jungkook lied.

Because he doesn't want to take Taehyung to his home. He thinks the latter might sneak into his home and rob books from his collection when he's asleep. Well, he can be psycho nerd sometimes.

"Umm, ok, then my house," Taehyung suggested with sparkling eyes.

"Fi--

"No!" Jungkook intervened Yugyeom.

"Why not, Jungkook?" Yugyeom asked this time.

"I don't wanna. Let's go to your place," Jungkook replied with tiredness.

"Oh, I've no problem. Are you fine with it, Taehyung?" Yugyeom asked.

"Yeah, it's alright," Taehyung replied with a dissapointed face.

"Ok, let's go." Yugyeom cheered. With that other two boys followed him to the parking lot.

"Crap! I don't have car," Yugyeom said with wide eyes like he just realized he doesn't own any car.

"Enough of daily drama. Hop on my car," Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"Guys, you two go ahead. I'll follow you from behind," Taehyung told the boys and went to that area where he parked his car this morning.

Jungkook and Yugyeom left the campus area leaving Taehyung following behind them.

Yugyeom's home is ten minutes away from the university. So they quickly reached the place.

Yugyeom got off the car and went to unlock the door of his flat. Taehyung and Jungkook followed him carrying the apparatus they brought from the lab.

"Welcome to my humble adobe," Yugyeom said with a smile while gesturing the boys to enter the place.

"Thanks," Taehyung smiled.

Jungkook just shrugged while entering, like he has come to the place a lot of times. Fact is that Jungkook only dropped Yugyeom at his door but never entered his home.

"Oh, you live alone here. Grown up man, huh?" Taehyung teased Yugyeom.

He chuckled, "Actually, no one from my family is free enough to live with me here." Yugyeom didn't mention the fact that no one from his family wants to live with him because he's gay.

"Oh you must be lonely here. I feel sorry for you," Taehyung said with a sympathetic look.

"Just say that you're independent unlike us and be proud," Jungkook said glancing at Yugyeom, not liking the sympathy even though his heart melted at Taehyung's sweet behaviour.

"Now, let's go to my bedroom to start work," Yugyeom said, trying to laugh away his pain, and went to his bedroom direction.

Yugyeom placed a carpet on the floor and gestured the boys to sit there. Taehyung sat down and Jungkook plopped down on the opposite direction of Taehyung's position.

Yugyeom sat across the middle space of Taehyung and Jungkook. They started making plans on what to make which will make them winner of the competition.

Taehyung and Jungkook kept bickering for more than an hour. All because of their egoism.

Even if Taehyung would come up with a good idea Jungkook wouldn't agree. Taehyung won't agree with Jungkook's ideas either because he thinks Jungkook might suspect his feelings if he goes along with the latter's plan.

Meanwhile Yugyeom kept turning his head from left to right and right to left to understand what the heck the two boys were arguing on.

Being baffled Yugyeom said, "You two go on with the plan. I'll get some snacks."

Hearing this two dumbs stopped their so called argument finally after long ass hundred minutes or so.

"Free food. Fetch some banana milk too," Jungkook said with enthusiasm. Yugyeom smiled and went to kitchen leaving then alone in the bedroom.

Suddenly the air in the room got awkward. None of the boys uttered a single word. Only the sound of their breaths became the music in the room.

Taehyung was trying hard not to glance at Jungkook. Jungkook somehow felt his heart thumping very fast for unknown reason.

"Fuck," out of blue Jungkook cursed under his breath but Taehyung heard it.

The curse was enough to turn Taehyung on. He felt his body getting tangles and little did his pant get tighter. Jungkook was totally unaware of his effects on the latter.

Suddenly Taehyung cursed loudly, "FUCK!"

"What?" Jungkook asked, totally taken aback.

"What." Taehyung replied innocently.

Then the atmosphere again washed with uneasy silence.

______

Heartbeat

It leaves me feeling sea sick baby

It seems like a dream come true

It spins me round and drives me crazy

It's like a moonlight moon.

.........

I wish that you would love me

And every time my heart beats

When you hear my heartbeat baby

You give me new life~

~~~~~~
¤¤¤

The song goes well with the ending of this chapter :)

Don't stress yourself 😙

Love y'all <3

Taekook look so adorable in heartbeat mv, aww fluffy babies

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

814K 37.6K 59
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
18.3K 789 9
"You are king" A forgetful and unmotivated prodigy was invited to PROJECT BLUE LOCK, how well will he fare? (Muichiro inspired M!Reader) (all relati...
132K 5.6K 50
Jeon Jungkook, a new junior in high school has all he's ever wanted, great friends and decent grades. He's planned out his entire life and wants noth...
232K 10.1K 59
Jeon Jungkook is known for being a dick to any and everybody at school. Most people don't care because they say his looks make up for his arrogance. ...