Im Hell Of A Nightmare // L.S

By sotruelarry

In which innocent Louis find himself getting into an arranged marriage with a murderer called Harry Styles. W... More

WARNINGS / CHARACTERS
INTRO
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15

Chapter 4

8.2K 221 391
By sotruelarry

Trigger Warning!

-

"So how was your meeting with your husband?" Zayn ask Harry. They're both sitting in the club, taking a shot. He has been Harry's bestfriend for so long. He is Harry's assistant but somehow get along with eachother.

"Nice" Harry simply says.

"Only nice? Tell me more about him." Zayn asked.

"Innocent as fuck and hot body." Harry smirk.

"Hmmm" Zayn nod knowledgely. "So do you like him?" Zayn questioned.

"No" Zayn raised his eyebrows at him.

"Then why are you agreeing on this marriage?" Zayn asked, taking a shot.

"You know the reason." Harry grin and Zayn eyes widen.

"Don't tell me he is your another victim?" Zayn asked in shock.

"Chill bro, its not like im going to kill him or anything. Just abit of fun here and there, nothing more." Harry smirk, patting Zayn on the back and Zayn shoot his head.

"Your insane, bro."

"And your inzayn!" Harry shoot back and Zayn glared at him.

They enjoyed there night like that. Taking a shot, dancing around and having some fun.

-

Harry slowly opened his eyes, blinking when the sunlight hit his face. He sit up and rubbed his sore head because it hurts like hell. Once he is adjust with the sunlight, he looked around the room, confused because its not his room.

'Where am I?' He thought

He glances at his side to see someone with blonde hair is sleeping there, naked. He frown because he doesn't remembered anything from last night.

"Good morning, handsome." The blonde hair girl smiled once she saw that he is up. Harry frown at her.

"Where am I?" Harry asked, ignoring her question. The girl sit up, doesn't even care to hide her boobs.

"My name is katherine and you came with me last night." She says flirtly. Harry fist clunch from anger.

'This bitch..." Harry closes his eyes and take a deep breathe because he doesn't like it when he is the reason someone is having fun. But, now its time for Harry's fun.

"No one ask for your name, bitch...ummm...so you get your fun from me. How about I get my fun from you?" Harry asked smirking.

"Umm...what do you mean?" She asked, confused.

"You don't have to understand." He says darkly before he get up and went to the apartment's kichen, leaving her confused. He smirk and grab a knife before he walk back to the room. The girl is still siting there.

"Well...my mask and costume isn't there. So, it isn't going to be much fun." He sigh sadly before standing in front of her with the evil smirk plaster on his face.

"W-what are y-you d-doing. Stay a-away." The girl back away slowly with the sheet clunching around her body tightly. Suddenly, she was pulled by her feet by Harry's big hands, she shouts, tears were running from her face. Harry smile while looking at her face. Harry hold her face tightly in his hand and look at her tearful eyes with his dark orbs.

"Im going to kill you." He says to her darkly before he stab the knife in her stomach tightly, with sheet around her body because he don't want to stain his shirt with blood. The girl shouts but soon enough her shouts died down and she die with blood pouring around her stomach and with eyes opened. Harry place the knife in her hand as to look like she did a suicide. Who knows if someone found her?

Harry smirk, looking at her dead body. Harry then wash his hands and face, making sure not to leave any blood stain on his shirt.

-

"Harry, where have you been? I was waiting for you." Anne asked Harry, smiling at him once he get inside the house. Harry roll his eyes at her because she is waiting for him everytime he goes anywhere. But today she is smiling, so maybe something happened?

"I was with Zayn. By the way, why are you smiling?" Harry sit besides her and start to eat the biscuit that is on the table.

"Me and Jay were planing to set a date for you and Louis so you both could get to know eachother better." Harry stop eating and look at her.

"But mum, we already met eachother, why the date?" Harry says.

"Because you both haven't properly know each other."

"But mum-" Anne cut him off

"No exuces, your going on a date with Louis tomorrow and that's final." She says before she get up and went to her room.

'Fuck' Harry thought to himself.

-

Louis woke up early in the morning. Today, he is going on a date with Harry. His mum tell him yesterday that they were planing a date for them. He look at the clock, its 10am.

He sigh and get up from his bed and walk toward the bathroom. He take a quick shawer with a rose smell soap and then wrap a fluffy towel around his body. He walk to his closet and look at his clothes. He want something that is casual for a date. He then find a black lace dress which looks quite good.

He unwrap the towel around his body and wear a black panties before wearing that dress and put on a necklace.

He isn't a fan of make up but its his first date with his husband so he wanted to look good. He grab a moistarizer and put on some before he apply some blush on. He apply a mascara on his lashes and a last touch was a pink pastel color shiny lipgloss.

Once he was ready, he look at himself, satisfied with the look. He walk downstairs to greet his mum. When his mum look at him, she smile wider when she look at him up and down.

"Oh my God! Baby, you look so beautiful." She says while look at her son with loving eyes.

"Thank you, mum." He says to his mum, blushing.

"Im sure Harry is going to die when he sees you."

"Mum! Stop!" Louis whines.

"Okay, okay" Jay laughs.

-

Harry stops his white volkswagen car in front of Louis home. Hated the idea on going on a date with Louis. Its his fault in the first place on agreeing on the marriage.

He opened the door and close the door angrily after him. He walk toward Louis house. He took a deep breathe and knock on the door.

'Act normal' he thought to himself. Hell he also have to act normal despite being a psycho.

Jay opened the door with a smile plaster on her face. Harry give her a fake smile.

"Harry, how are you." She hug him and he hug back.

"Good."

"Louis! Harry is here!" She shouts. Harry roll his eyes.

Louis then came and look at Harry. He smile at Harry.

Okay, Harry has to say that he look quite beautiful. With his pretty blue eyes, long lashes,pink cheeks and his pouty glossy lips which look quite kissable, His soft fringe which swept to the side. And the most favourite part is that his juicy big bum and that smooth curvy hips which Harry could happily bite on. He mentally slap himself for thinking about this.

'Stop being a pervert. Your marrying him on purpose.' Harry remind himself.

"Let's go." Harry says to him and Louis nodded.

"Bye Louis and Harry, enjoy your date." Jays smile at him and he smile back before they both start to walk toward Harry's car. Harry opened the car door and sit in the car. Louis frown.

'Wasn't he suppose to open the door for me?" But Louis shrugged it off and sit in the car.

Harry start to drive with a frown on his face. There is an awkward silence in the car. Niether Louis nor Harry talked. They arrived at the beautiful luxury restaurant which look quite expensive.

They sat at one of the table. There was also a tv on the wall. The waiter walk to them and smile.

"What do you want for your order, Misters?" The waiter kindly says. They both look at their menu's.

"Scratch chicken parm with a coffee and you Louis?" Harry says. Louis smile because he for once talk to him.

"Umm...just a Mac cheese is fine." The waiter write their orders and went off. There was a moment of silent before Harry says.

"Your 18, right? So why did you agree on this marriage?" The question is stupid, Harry know. But why is Louis marrying him in such a young age. He should be studying in school.

Louis shift in his sit, feeling uncomfortable to answer this question." Err..my mum is really happy about the marriage and i don't want to disappoint her. And im going to be 19 this december." Louis answer truthfully. He don't know why but he'd feel so uncomfortable around Harry's gaze. Harry nods.

The waiter came with the food and places it on the table. They start to eat their food in silence. Harry then take the coffee before taking a sip.

"Today's biggest news is that a girl name, katherine was found dead in her apartment. According to the police, she was being killed after having s*x with her. The police is still trying to figure out some information. For more news, be with us."

(A/N. 👆This is cringe and I wanted to die from embarrassment ugh I edited this part now cause the other one didn't make sense lol💀 fuck this shit I'm out!👋)

Harry stop drinking and look at the news on the tv. ' Came out that I was right to put the knife in her hand.' Harry smirk at his cleverness.

"Poor, aren't she?" He says and lick his bottom lip with a smirk. Looking at his reaction.

Louis was looking at the screen with a frown on his face. Didn't notice the smirk on his face

"Yeah, its sad. Im thinking about what their parents is going through right now." Louis said sadly. Harry roll his eyes at him, he doesn't even know that he was the killer. They finish their lunch in silent.

"Its late, we should get going." Harry says.

"Yeah"

They get up and went out of the restaurant. They sat in the car and Harry drove Louis back to his house.

"Err..umm..thank you for the date." Louis smile sincerely.

"No problem." Louis get out of the car and went to his home. Harry drove back to his home after that.

-

"So how was he? Is he hot? Handsome? Ugly? Tell me!" Niall says to Louis, he is currently sitting on his bed, eating a big pack of chips.

"He is kinda handsome, I guess?" He says but it is more like a question. Niall face fell.

"Oh don't be shy, Louis. I wanted to know how my bestfriend husband look like." He smirk when a blush cover his bestfriend face.

"He is handsome but...kinda weird too" Niall swallow the chips in his mouth before asking.

"And how is that?" He eats another chip.

"I don't know, Niall. He always had a straight look on his face. Which is kinda...you know...creepy." Niall look at him weirdly before he start to laugh.

"Why are you laughing?" Louis pout cutely.

"My bestfriend is about to marry a creepy man." He said, still laughing.

"Its not funny, Niall."

"Okay, okay, im sorry. By the way, when is your wedding?" Niall asked, raising his eyebrows.

"This month" Niall nods.

"Am I invited?" Niall asked even though he know the answer.

"Of course! Why wouldn't I invite my bestfriend?" Niall grin at him.

They started to talk about random things after that.

-

😥😥😥Ugh! An boring long ass chapter for you guys so you all have to show some support on this chap😊. Btw, do you all enjoyed it, hope you did. Next chap is going to be the wedding.😉❤

comment and vote

I love you, bye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.7K 729 25
Louis Tomlinson has been accused of murder and is now in prison being held captive for taking the life of Olivia Wilde, Harry Styles who is dark an...
54.2K 2.1K 31
Louis Tomlinson and Harry Styles are in rival popular groups. Note: Cliche asf but fun to write nonethless Note: Not sure about mature content but I'...
476K 23K 41
[social media au] basically louis is a fuck boy and harry thinks he's trash. until he doesn't. bottom!harry as always โฆ ๊’ฐ โ‘… discontinued ๊’ฑ ห–โ™ก
817 103 37
"I killed someone...on accident, and it haunts me everyday...why did you make me do it?" - [written in 2013] - #mature #language #graphic #psychologi...