Want [Sahyo] ✔️

By mndzjn2748

Minatozaki Sana- troublemaker by day, a cheating gambler by night. Take note, a sexy motherfucker. Sana jus... More

Chapter 1: Gambling Master
Chapter 2: Enemies
Chapter 3: Unbothered
Chapter 4: The girl in the storage room
Chapter 5: Truth Or Dare.
Chapter 6: Sister
Chapter 7: memoirs of a sister
Chapter 8: Bullshitting
Chapter 9: Home
Chapter 10: New student
Chapter 11: Why her?
Chapter 12: Off
Chapter 14: Three hundred grand
Chapter 15: Friends
Chapter 16: Simple things
Chapter 17: Little Angels
Chapter 18: Babies and Futures
Chapter 19: Written Future
Chapter 20: I would, if I could.
Chapter 21: Her King
Chapter 22: Drunken Night
Chapter 23: Tired
Chapter 24: Arigato
Chapter 25: Two Summers Later
A Bonus Chapter
Author's note!

Chapter 13: Feel

4.7K 230 157
By mndzjn2748

Third Person's POV

There she goes. Woke up looking at the plain beige ceiling; puffy eyes, drowned in her own emotions. The morning sun comes in just by the tiny bit gap between the wall and the dark gray curtain.

*Knock knock*

'Unnie? Time to wake up' Her little sister called out and footsteps could be heard fading away.

The girl in the room groaned. She got her towel and went straight to the bathroom. Looking at her reflection, she realizes how much of a mess she looks like.

~End of Flashback~

She stayed at the gazeboo of the school's garden for the rest of the lunch break. Finishing her fourth can of beer.

She knows she shouldn't do this but what can she do when it making her feel better and forget?

She wonders why she's hurting right now when in the past, whenever the Vice Prez is with someone, she accepts the fact that she could never have the princess. So why is she hurting now?

'Hey, Minatozaki Sana' a group of guy went up to her in the gazeboo. 'I heard you have a new guy in your class' The leader of the squad uttered but only to end up being ignored.

Sana has too many things in her mind that she needs to clear off.

It ticked off the leader. He harshly grabbed her by the collar making the girl drop her beer. 'Look at me when I'm talking to you'

'Let go, Bambam. I needa think.' Sana grabbed his wrists and ended up being thrown off to the ground.

Bambam scffed and fixed his shirt. He nodded at his friends and the guys seem to know what to do.

'We're too exposed in here' Bambam said before walking. The two guys grabbed Sana and dragged her to the gym.

———
They arrived in the gym,

'Bambam, if you want to fight with me, today's not the right time, okay buddy?' Sana said and walked out but got held back by two guys.

'Oh no, Sana. You're not going anywhere. I need to make you pay for embarrassing me in front of so many students in the cafeteria' Bambam smirked and picked up the mop that was leaning on the wall by the stage of the gym. 'And plus, I have a pretty good reason to beat you up. You're drinking in the school ground'

Sana couldn't help but sigh amd rolled her eyes. Bambam's trying so hard to intimidate her and there's no hint of fear in her. And Bambam knows he needs to step up his game.

He scoffed, 'Jihyo and I have pretty good memories over the summer' he said making Sana pay attention to him. He smirked 'Oh, man. She was hot!'

Sana's fists immediately clenched in anger. She was being provoked. She knows that.

'She's hot and all at school but,' Bambam glanced at Sana's furious eyes and smirked, 'She's way hotter in bed'

Sana tries her best to stay calm. She promised herself since yesterday she won't get in trouble anymore or she'll end up bothering the vice prez and Jungkook.

Still not fighting? Bambam thought.

'Don't be too full of yourself Sana.' He said, pacing the floor. 'Just because you got to make out with her that friday night and made an agreement that you'll wait forher, doesn't mean you can stand tall and mighty' He said.

'How did you know that?' Sana's brows furrowed.

'Oh, I have connections. Someone heard you telling Jeongyeon everything in class' He said and laughed hysterically. 'When I heard that, I died laughing. To think that Jihyo will really use a girl for a rebound? Hahaha! That's the funniest thing I've ever heard!' His laugh echoed around the gym.

'What do you know?!' Sana asked with a threatening voice.

Bambam glanced at the girl, 'Oh, trust me. I know Jihyo. She's the nicest and angelic girl I've ever known. You? With her? Nah nah nah. I don't think so.' he chuckled. 'You don't deserve her! She made out with you cause you were drinking that night, didn't you say that? I bet you she just felt bad about not being able to return your feelings back and made that agreement so you wouldn't cry and lose you as a friend'

It broke Sana's heart even more. Bambam kept talking but those first things he said are enough for Sana's mind to overthink and break her.

I knew that. I know I don't deserve her. I know that already but I still tried. I thought it wouldn't hurt to try? I didn't even make a move yet and I already loss.

Two guys held her by the arms and Bambam walked up to her read to beat her. No hesitations in them even if they end taking Sana's life and beat her to death.

'It's payback time' Bambam swung the mop across Sana and the girl just took it like she could careless about her life.

She didn't just took all of their blows and not exchanging fists with them but she also took all the things Bambam said to the heart.

Until the gym started to get crowded and the vice prez came then the others.

~End of Flashback~

Sana limped her way to the dining still feeling like crap because she's not only hurt in the inside but also in the outside.

'You sure you wanna come to class?' Nayeon asked her, rasing a brow at her.

'You don't look okay, Sana. Why don't you stay here and re—'

'I'm okay. I'm coming to class, Jeong. I skipped the whole afternoon yesterday' Sana said and went to the dining when she came across a figure sitting in the living room.

'Why are you here?' She coldly asked.

'Hey, Sana, come on. Jihyo's here to make sure you're okay' Jeongyeon said.

'I-I just wanna—'

'I can handle myself. You can leave' Sana coldly cut her off and sat on the dining table.

Jihyo on the other side, got hurt with what the girl said.

'Unnie. Jihyo came here for you. You can't just tell her to leave' Tzuyu uttered.

'No, Tzuyu. It's okay. It's alright.' Jihyo said. She looked at the three asking for a favour, Jeongyeon seemed to get her message.

'Alright' Jeongyeon stood up, 'You two, let's go.' She said at the two who thankfully didn't resist.

————
Jihyo's POV

The three left, leaving us two in their dorm.

'Sana—' she stood up suddenly and put on her backpack.

'Sana, wait' I grabbed her wrist that made her turn to me. 'Sana...'

I gulped as I felt myself hurting with the way she's looking at me. 'Are we okay?' I asked.

She pulled away and averted her eyes to the side. 'Jihyo, why are you doing this? Seriously.' She said rubbing her face.

I furrowed my eyebrows not knowing what she's talking about. Confused, is what I am.

'Look, let's just forget everything that happened between us, alright?' She started off. 'For sure you were just broken with what Bambam to you or you probably just felt bad for me when I confessed to you, but you don't need to this anymore' she said.

'What are you saying?'

She groaned, starting to lose her mind because I'm not getting her message.

She sighed, 'That you're straight, you're rich, you're living the life, and deserves someone better.' She stated.

'Sana, that's not—'

'It is, Jihyo. It is the issue. It's the reality and we can't do anything about it, alright?!' I flinched by the raise of her voice. 'Bambam's right, Jihyo. No matter what angle we try to see it from, you and me could never happen, okay?' She looked directly in my eyes. It hurts. It hurts to hear her say that. It hurts receiving such look from her.

'Let's just go back to our own lives and pretend nothing ever happened that night. I'll be the troublemaker you hate and you'll be the vice prez I annoy all the time' She uttered.

'But Sana—'

'Just leave me alone, Jihyo' the last hurtful thing she said. 'I'm gonna stay at home. I don't feel well anymore' she said before limping her way to her room.

I went out to go to school but stopped halfway. Holding onto the wall, not noticing my tears are falling already. I sat down, hugging my knees.

Just when I was sure about my feelings for her...

~Flashback~

Two people in the school's garden are building up tension around them as the sun sets.

'Would you go out with me?' Jungkook asked me.

Go out with him?

'As a friend or—'

'A date. I want you to go out with me on a date' he said amking sure I heard him and knows what his intentions are.

'I, uhm...' What do I do?

'I'll wait for you, I promise' The agreement I had with Sana played in my mind. That smile she gave me, the gentleness of her voice when she made that promise, I loved it. Still now, it makes my heart flutter.

'I can't...' I responded and looked up to him. I could see sadness in his eyed but, 'Someone's waiting for me' Sana's waiting for me.

'I—I saw that coming haha' He scratched his nape again. I looked at him confused, 'It's just whatever I do to flirt with you, you're not interested. It's like your bind onto someone. You just don't look at me like that, I guess.' He stated.

'Ohh'

'I hope this won't make you avoid me tho cause we still have a project to do, missy' He chuckled.

I let out a soft chuckle and smacked his arm playfully, 'Of course'

~End of Flashback~

What did I do? Why is she so cold to me? What pushed her to believe on what Bambam was saying to her? She must have a reason.

'No, I'm not giving up that easily' I whispered to myself.

I ran back to their dorm as fast as I could. I barged in and saw Sana lying flat on her stomach on the floor.

'Sana?' I quickly ran to her and shook her. 'Sana, wake up' I shook her head but she woudl answer yet, she's panting hard as if she's in pain. I placed my hand on her forehead, 'Sana! You're burning!'

I quickly assisted her to the couch where I saw Tzuyu slept for her to lay down. I grabbed the blanket and wrapped it on her.

'Wait here—' I was ulled back when she held my wrist.

'Don't... you're—you're late. I'll han...I'll handle myself' She said in pain.

'Shh, don't talk. I'm staying no matter what you say' I caressed her forehead that's building up sweats and smiled before looking for the medicines and other stuff I need to aid her.

I came back with an advil and a cup of water, 'take this' I said which she obliged.

I saw her shivering still. I went to her room and  grabbed a thicker blanket in the closet to wrap around her.

But she's still shaking vigorously. 'Do you want anything?' I asked.

She grabbed my wrist and pulled me.

'What is it?' I asked.

She didn't answer but she placed my hand on her cheek. I saw her calm down with my touch and I got an idea.

'Move over' I said, which she did.

I tucked myself in on the couch with her. It's quite tight yet enough for us both. I snuggled her in and she wrapped her arm around my waist.

In a few minutes, her panting and shivering calmed down. I caressed the side of her head to make her fall asleep.

'I was there' she suddenly spoke,

'Hmm?'

'I was there when Jungkook asked you out' She uttered.

Ohh, that's why.

'I know, Jungkook's a guy and rich and good looking and muscular so—' my lips made their way up to cruve into a smile.

'Shh~ rest. Go to sleep' I whispered.

'I really don't deser—'

'I like you, Sana.' I blurted out gently.

It became silent for a few moments,

'No, you don't'

'That day when Jungkook asked me out, I rejected him' I said, 'You know why?' She didn't answer but I know she's listening. 'Because I told him someone's waiting for me' I gently said. 'I made an agreement with that someone and she promised she'll wait for me,

And that person is you. I like you, Minatozaki Sana' I placed a kiss on top of her. My heart is happy. Very much happy.

I felt her bury her face on my chest even more as her arm wrapping around my waist tightened and hughed me closer to her.

'I like you too. I like you, vice prez'

I smiled gently and continued caressing her head. 'I know~ I know~' I whispered.

We stayed like that until we both went off to the dreamland.

———
To be continued...

Woah, I'm actually writing pretty long chapters. Damn. I'm so productive.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 5.5K 46
Minatozaki Sana was sick ever since she was born. She has a heart disease and the only way to save her is to change her heart. She have to undergo a...
85.4K 2.7K 40
Kim Y/n, a girl who was forced to move to America and live with her mom. When her mom died she was left with her no good abusive step father. When he...
42.6K 1.9K 33
This story is about Park Jihyo as student president at JYP UNIVERSITY A smart, straight A student, kind, a good leader. Everyone envy her, a full pac...
33.3K 1.9K 40
Sana has never liked risky things. She was never a fan of doing something out of the ordinary and stepping into oblivion where she doesn't know what...